1. BP's Dudley said BP had a turning the corner year in 2017, as its first year post-settling its over $60 billion in fines and...

2. US may stop sending Naptha to Venezuela--they need this to mix with their heavy oil or it doesn't flow in the pipelines. This would...

3. WTI 75 BRENT 85

4. What is really amazing, there is so much positive news out there saying Crude will hit 80s, as so many top analysts and talking heads, are predicting,...

5. Husky Energy said today its Q1 production was 300,400 barrels of oil equivalent per day (boe/d), down from 320,000 boe/d in Q4 2017 and 334,000...

6. At the recent Intertanko conference gathering independent tanker owners in Rome an online vote gave us some insights on the way this industry sees...

7. Russia’s invasion of Ukraine has set in motion a series of events that will forever change the global energy order. In the medium- and long-term,...

8. Marine plastic pollution costs the world up to $2.5bn a year, researchers find Okay, I'm sure the figure is disputable as is every figure but...

9. South Korea's fuel oil imports are skyrocketing as it tries to phase out coal and nuclear plants enter maintenance season. But I was thinking,...

10. Since supply is greater than demand even if all the money paid to the production factors during the production process is in circulation on...

11. Biden administration announces first steps to undo Trump Endangered Species Act changes   Two proposed rules would rescind Trump administration efforts to limit the critical habitat...

12. I don't have too much to add to this article.  Unless you are new here, you have probably already seen my ad nauseum comments last...

13. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

14. Found This article and had to laugh out loud at DC Solar and how they scammed almost a billion dollars from supposedly sophisticated investors. Can't wait...

15. https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/20/virgil-five-takeaways-from-capitalisms-kowtow-to-china/ Virgil: Five Takeaways from Capitalism’s Kowtow to China 831

16. LNG Terminal to Nearly Double Middle East Import Capacity   (Bloomberg) -- Kuwait aims to open what will be the Middle East’s largest import terminal for...

17. Well prices managed to touch low 69, and will now try to stay above $70 maybe $71 to try and resume the rally for...

18. Heh heh, Babylon Bee is spot on again with their satire.   In Search Of A Cleaner Fuel, Bernie Sanders Experiments With Burning Giant Pile Of...

19. https://www.rigzone.com/news/us_oil_export_story_has_really_just_started-19-feb-2020-161131-article/ 

20. New Mexico releases new oil and gas emissions rules, calls for hearing to put into law     https://www.currentargus.com/story/news/local/2020/10/16/new-mexico-releases-new-oil-and-gas-emissions-rules/3669176001/

21. Good update.  My only niggling point is the emphasis on cuts by OPEC and Russia, but not by U.S. Shale Oil Overproducers.  The only thing...

22. will wti crude hit its new HIGH..?

23. Seems at least one Wyoming Congressperson is fed up with delays and state revenue losses causes by increasing frivolous protests against state oil &...

24. Niobrara (CO & WY) - update through October 2018 This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the...

25. Saudi Arabia to restore 11 million b/d production capacity by end September: energy minister     Abqaiq is processing some 2 million b/d Oil prices fall after Saudi...

26. The "Keep Oil & Gas in the Ground Forever" brigade in California should be jacking up the "Not In My Back Yard" screeching and foaming...

27. So on Sep 17th the fed did a $75B repo which was only subscribed to $53B but the day before there was no problem. ...

28. Exxon’s Permian Production to Yield $64B for New Mexico   ExxonMobil Corp.’s development of its Permian Basin resources could yield $64 billion for the state of...

29. Oil prices have been falling for two successive weeks and the rate of fall appears to be somewhat tamed only by the high gas...

30. One of the most pressing issues for independents is funding and harvesting inventory that still has producible oil and gas while not 'selling the ranch' equity...