1. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

2. Exxon Mobil Corp Chairman and Chief Executive Darren Woods’s compensation package rose about 4 percent last year to $17.5 million, his first year running the...

3. George Mitchell, Hero To The World’s Poor https://www.thegwpf.com/george-mitchell-hero-to-the-worlds-poor/?fbclid=IwAR2sh7U596qpTbflkzjJSO5_zIDL_mZrTzpAMbBAU-W54LEKthYdXQ7vkOg https://www.thegwpf.com/who-we-are/

4. .

5. World's biggest oil refinery Saudi Aramco will suffer $20,000,000,000 loss in 2019 from shut down of 50% of its oil productions after 7 cruise...

6. Major Changes in Crude Oil Imports as Refineries' Needs Shift       Much has been written about the run-up in U.S. crude oil exports over the past...

7. Iran appears to be showing some flexibility in reviving the JCPOA and becoming a serious player in the crude oil markets, once again. Its oil...

8. New Hunter Biden revelations  Seems Hunter and his business partners set up accounts for Ukraine gas company Burisma at Morgan Stanely.  Reportedly the accounts  opened had deposited over $150 Million. There is...

9. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use the interactive...

10. Despite the repeated attempts to unceremoniously dump it into the dustbin of history as the 'dirtiest of all', coal prices are skyrocketing, defying the...

11. The Brazilian Federal Audit Court has given the go-ahead to an oil action that covers acreage in the notorious presalt zone offshore Brazil that...

12. Someone looked for gas, found oil. Like a fairy tale.

13. Shocker. Libya reaches 1 million bpd, and holds there for just days before new protests derailed it yet again. If you're looking for stable...

14. Maduro says he is going to find another buyer for its crude oil if US imposes a full oil embargo on it. Which buyers...

15. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

16. USGS Estimates Alaska North Slope Holds Nearly 54 Tcf Of Natural Gas Hydrate   The Alaska North Slope could hold an estimated 58.8 trillion cubic feet...

17. The Libyan oil output that has been in steady  decline this year was dealt a major blow on Saturday when the deadly clashes between...

18. I keep reading concerns of another big buy out of the small and independents. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions on how to prevent this?...

19. Prince George due grassroots petrochemical complex West Coast Olefins Ltd., Calgary, has taken the first steps toward development of a $5.6-billion (Can.) grassroots petrochemical complex...

20. Nice white flag you have there, China.  Waving a white flag isn't so hard after all, is it ... China announces new tariff exemptions for...

21. I've yet to wrap my head around the possibility of BuzzFeed being an outlet featuring serious fact-based reporting but I'm aware that things change...

22. Give that West Texas has defeated everybody else who has tried to squeeze some profit out of Midland Texas shale, I wonder how well...

23. Oil bulls aren't going to like this one: Washington is now saying it will consider waivers for buyers of Iranian oil. That means India,...

24. A U.S. microcosm analogy of the OPEC countries' oil revenue problem, which blew up in 2015. What to do when State expenses exceed oil revenues...

25. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

26. WIll be used for fuel for warships, as China has recently upped its military presence in the east china sea.  https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/927449/japan-first-oil-tanker-combat-chinese-influence-south-china-sea

27. Well heck, of course the "Keep Oil & Gas In The Ground Forever" crowd are concerned about plans to increase oil & gas drilling...

28. Social media is something that I'm straying away from. Changing my mind and stuff is impossible when not allowed to delete previous posts. So I...

29. Self-explanatory. Nigeria dependence on oil revenue underlined by coronavirus The fast spreading coronavirus from China is threatening Nigeria’s primary source of revenue, oil. Demand for oil has...