1. The revival of the JCPOA, 2015 Iranian nuclear deal, appears to be reaching the point of no-return with the Iranian insistence on removing the...

2. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

3. Maduro says he is going to find another buyer for its crude oil if US imposes a full oil embargo on it. Which buyers...

4. EIA’s new liquids pipeline projects database shows new U.S. crude oil pipeline capacity       Follow @OilVoice Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration liquids pipeline projects database EIA recently launched a new liquids...

5. Only going to get worse. ME countries can't pay social stipends, grow economy and build a viable military as price of oil decreases.   Possible that future...

6. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use the interactive...

7. In a mild rebuke against the predictions about the OPEC+ decisions, Prince AbdulAziz bin Salman, the Saudi Energy Minister, once again reiterated his famous...

8. It’s no secret that the politics in the Middle East directly determine the price of crude oil. More often than not, it is predicable:...

9. Supply Uncertainty Keeps Oil Markets On Edge By Tom Kool - Mar 11, 2022, 2:00 PM CST Join Our Community Oil prices tumbled at the start of...

10. EXCERPT  The groups, called Responsible Investment and the European Sustainable Investment Forum (sigh), are urging that the EU’s Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive require companies to...

11. We've already seen Big Oil getting into renewables in a Big Way. Here's another example: Italy's Eni is looking to diversify into plastics, reportedly...

12. Ten years after hyperinflation of about 500 billion percent, Zimbabwe has now achieved another unenviable record: the most expensive fuel worldwide. The southern African...

13. https://jamestown.org/program/russian-oil-rivals-fighting-hard-to-extract-best-deal-from-new-pipeline-law/?fbclid=IwAR1Mzfrc8yWEzY56OE7AmJWUSQQXq4_19gf823OAkF8_cVD_hwHnKVNWIXM Russian Oil Rivals Fighting Hard to Extract Best Deal From New Pipeline Law Five months after the Druzhba pipeline contamination fiasco—in which chlorides-heavy petroleum from...

14. Can India benefit from the current fall in oil prices? Is Corona , a threat to Petrochemical industry? How Oil giants are going to be resilient...

15. How many rigs on land and on offshre?

16. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

17. Bioplastics are challenging Big Oil's grand plan to become all petrhochems and plastics producers in the distant future. Not sure how realistic this challenge...

18. Goal for an energy investor? To achieve a high IRR, (Internal Rate of Return), in excess of 25% with a properly structured transaction based...

19. Wood reported Thursday that it has completed work on Shell’s first solar photovoltaic (PV) plant, which is located at Shell Nederland Chemie Moerdijk Chemical...

20. I don't know about you, but I'm getting fed up with the Permian. It's like the rest of the shale patch is either dead...

21. OPEC said Thursday its crude oil output fell last month amid compliance with the oil cartel’s agreement to cut production, even as the world’s...

22. Social media is something that I'm straying away from. Changing my mind and stuff is impossible when not allowed to delete previous posts. So I...

23. https://thestonkmarket.com/oil-plunges-prolific-basin-found-on-teens-face/ Houston – The price of oil fell dramatically on Tuesday as a new prolific basin was discovered on teen’s face.  Gunner Kitchen, 16-year-old teen, is...

24. (Bloomberg) -- A narrow waterway off Singapore has become even more congested as oil-laden tankers wait out a slump in global fuel consumption that’s...

25. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

26. So, this long-term cooperation that Mohammed told Reuters about is making ripples. But here's a very good story I found on Forbes, which raises...

27. If a conflicts pursed between the US and Russia in Venezuela price of oil increase right. https://www.newsweek.com/russia-venezuela-base-us-threat-1383691?utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fzen.yandex.com&fbclid=IwAR0PbKNFoO0QUYCBQEQgkKsJh5sAEZhlp8_QVdApUc83wZjf28Bi5PwPgcU

28. Progression Of Completions   The evolution of designs hastens the U.S. shale boom. In the 70 years since the first hydraulically fractured well began commercial operations, the technique’s processes and...

29. It may not be the last straw; but there are not many straws  left for the signatories to the JCPOA, 2015 Iranian nuclear deal,...

30. Environmentalists Try a New Argument in Court: It’s Legal to Break the Law to Save the Planet I'm not sure that's the best way to...