1. Some of my usual morning news searches are for "oil" and "Trump oil" to see what the media are saying today.  I would estimate that on DuckDuckGo...

2. Although the price of crude oil is in decline, the rate of the fall is being dampened by the high gas prices. In this context,...

3. Here is my bigger picture analysis of what is going on and what might happen. Yes...I do believe that oil prices will come down.....the reasons?...

4. .

5. There are a few strong long-term tendencies that are taking shape in global oil  markets. (Similar forces are at play in natural gas market but...

6. North American oil producers slash output faster than OPEC skeptics expected     NEW YORK (Reuters) - North American oil companies have slashed production faster than skeptical...

7. Saudi Aramco announced today that its first quarter profit went up by 30%, a significant jump given the volatility in the crude oil markets...

8. Why US consumes more oil than any other country? What is behind this?

9. Thanks to extra investments in the Permian, New Mexico is now the third largest oil and gas producer in the nation, behind North Dakota...

10. Irina Slav's new article is about remote working: https://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/The-Oil-And-Gas-Industry-Is-Going-Remote.html But this is just the latest act of a long play. The industry did not have much...

11. Buoyed by the impact on the price of crude oil by the fall of US crude inventories this week, I was tempted to attempt...

12. Defying the pundits who forecast a warmer winter, China is experiencing a sever cold snap, covering over 90% of the vast nation. Undobtedly, it...

13. You never know with Russia.  Could be an agreement or could be a head fake.  We will see  A few thoughts: 1. The troops pulling back are in...

14. Thanks to extra investments in the Permian, New Mexico is now the third largest oil and gas producer in the nation, behind North Dakota...

15. Someone looked for gas, found oil. Like a fairy tale.

16. Jared thinks he can give Israel all West Bank Settlements, Control Jerusalem, NO Statehood for Palestine, Israel allowed Security force inside Palestinian territory.  Palestine...

17. BP's fields, including maturing ones, produced more last year than the year before, CEO Dudley says he's never seen a negative decline rate in...

18. U.S. shale oil production is expected to increase in May for the fourth consecutive month, U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) data showed today (April...

19. anyone interested in long term flat decline oil properties? I was offered 6 figures by the operator for my 10 percent..    

20. Husky advances Superior refinery rebuild, revamp     Husky Energy Inc. has received required permit approvals to begin reconstruction of its 47,500-b/cd refinery in Superior, Wis., after...

21. A sector in disarray’: Oil majors live beyond their means on investor payouts, study finds     A Chevron drilling operation in Texas. A think tank that...

22. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use the interactive...

23. Oil industry is cutting production around the world now.  They have to , the storage is filling up. Which company has more storage around the...

24. As a meaningful - and sustainable - boost to the global oil output does not appear to be on the horizon, despite the optimistic,...

25. The embattled Keystone XL oil pipeline faces yet another delay after a federal judge ordered the Trump administration to conduct a new environmental review...

26. What do you think about supply crunch in next decade? A lot of oil analysts like Art Berman, Energy Aspects, Wood Mckenzie and also IEA...

27. Royal Dutch Shell said it planned to reduce carbon emissions from its oil and gas operations and product sales by 2 percent to 3...

28.   https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-big-oil-deal-won-025642130.html Trump never said that .  The author is deducting this reading into Trump's strategy of taking a market approach to reducing U.S. production. My theory...

29. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

30. A surprisingly neutral look at oil exploration attempts in the U.S. Arctic Refuge.  Attempts made to balance both pro and con viewpoints. Polar bear protections...