1. Lowest levels since 1987, as OPEC continues to cut production. But is this OPEC-driven.. really? I mean the U.S. overall oil imports were at...

2. (Bloomberg) -- Marathon Petroleum Corp., the U.S. oil refiner under pressure from activist investor Elliott Management Corp. to break itself up, is weighing the...

3. Greenpeace antics should probably be escalated a bit more than simply "disorderly conduct". Greenpeace serves BP 'climate injunctions' at end of oil rig protest Greenpeace protesters...

4. Shocker. Libya reaches 1 million bpd, and holds there for just days before new protests derailed it yet again. If you're looking for stable...

5. wild catters

Is there potential for significant returns adjacent to the Permian Basin? If so, what timeframe can one expect? Who are the players in the...

6. Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City Energy activity held steady compared to the previous survey period, but expectations for future activity were positive as the price of...

7. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use the interactive...

8. I keep reading concerns of another big buy out of the small and independents. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions on how to prevent this?...

9. Net oil importer Indonesia could reactivate its OPEC membership if it can successfully raise its crude oil production and reduce consumption by boosting the...

10. How will the recent drone attack at Dubai refinery affect gold price

11. Oil bulls aren't going to like this one: Washington is now saying it will consider waivers for buyers of Iranian oil. That means India,...

12. Oil just tumbled into a bear market. Here's why Trump's trade war is to blame. President Donald Trump's trade disputes with key international trade partners have claimed...

13. To "Boost Competition"?  In China? Bwaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Someone in China is going to get really rich. Boosting Competition in China might be a good title for a follow up...

14. This is for Ron Wagn  Enjoy. Janet You Say You Want a Constitution - Can Gas-Pipe Projects Through New York Be Revived? Monday, 02/18/2019Published by: Rick Smead https://rbnenergy.com/you-say-you-want-a-constitution-can-gas-pipe-projects-through-new-york-be-revived   The vast majority...

15. Better yet . . . if a 20% yield becomes the norm for prime shale properties . .   does that end the majors...

16. Canada's Oil Industry Needs More Outlets   Per BP, Canada produced over 5.2 million b/d in 2018 and was the fourth largest oil producer in the...

17. Today demonstrates that, yet again, we need a 'report this post' option. 'Report this post' should hide a given post if 7 or more long...

18. World's biggest oil refinery Saudi Aramco will suffer $20,000,000,000 loss in 2019 from shut down of 50% of its oil productions after 7 cruise...

19. Maduro says he is going to find another buyer for its crude oil if US imposes a full oil embargo on it. Which buyers...

20. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use the interactive...

21. Major Changes in Crude Oil Imports as Refineries' Needs Shift       Much has been written about the run-up in U.S. crude oil exports over the past...

22. WIll be used for fuel for warships, as China has recently upped its military presence in the east china sea.  https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/927449/japan-first-oil-tanker-combat-chinese-influence-south-china-sea

23. Social media is something that I'm straying away from. Changing my mind and stuff is impossible when not allowed to delete previous posts. So I...

24. An increasingly illiquid oil market may lead to wild price swings. Since the beginning of the war in Ukraine, traders and speculators have been cutting...

25. Nice white flag you have there, China.  Waving a white flag isn't so hard after all, is it ... China announces new tariff exemptions for...

26. Hear from a handful of experts in 3 minutes.  The global markets could take up to a decade to replace all the oil that...

27. I've yet to wrap my head around the possibility of BuzzFeed being an outlet featuring serious fact-based reporting but I'm aware that things change...

28. The price of crude oil is falling and some analysts believe that the so-called demand destruction has set in - finally. Two major global...

29. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...