1. North Dakota - update through March 2019 This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in...

2. China's One Belt, One Road bribe diplomacy in action.  Will wait to see if Duterte can successfully be bribed by Xi, or if Hotheaded Duterte will...

3. After maintaining 'cautious optimism', for months, OPEC+ finally expressed optimism about the recovery of oil demand on Tuesday; sensing the postive development, oil markets...

4. Well, it looks like the Courts have just handed a rebuke toboth the City of Vancouver and the Squamish First Nations,demolishing their lawsuit to...

5. Yes we has small move down of 70 Basis then the reversal up of 100 Basis, and then it came, the slow death spiral...

6. . . . LOWER PRICES ONLY 3 to 6 MONTHS AWAY .. .. when Investors understand Saudis never cut .  .  .  Non-OPEC SUPPLY GROWING 2.26...

7. President-elect Joe Biden plans to nominate former Michigan Gov. Jennifer Granholm to lead the Department of Energy. Granholm is a longtime Biden ally with a strong...

8. As Iran preparing itself for making its presence in the crude oil market again, without being hampered by a myriad of sanctions, Israel dashed...

9. The Libyan oil output that has been in steady  decline this year was dealt a major blow on Saturday when the deadly clashes between...

10. Curious to see what will happen with Total SA's Iran oil deal, and Shell's tech licensing deal in light of promised U.S. sanctions on...

11. Social media is something that I'm straying away from. Changing my mind and stuff is impossible when not allowed to delete previous posts. So I...

12. Strike threat puts Norway's oil and gas output at risk from Friday     London — Norway's oil and gas output could be disrupted starting Friday...

13. In a series of tweets - six exactly -  the Indian oil minister thanked the Gulf states in general and Saudi Arabia in particular for...

14. From a local newspaper here in Malaysia, ... something I hadn't really thought about before.  But seems perfectly logical. U.S. Shale Oil producers can effectively...

15. The Mexican government plans to develop 20 new oil exploration and production fields in the Gulf of Mexico this year. The expectation is that...

16. Strategic imperatives for the evolving refining and chemical sectors   Plastics problem about to be solved!!! _____________________________________________________________________________   Five major forces that have traditionally acted independently will converge over...

17. Is there some sort of standardized formula to determine transportation costs for oil & other petrochemical items?  I am lead to believe pipeline is approximately...

18. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

19. Come December 31st, 2018. The four-week average of price of oil are going to be: WTI = $76.72 Brent = $86.69 USD Spread = $9.9 USD  This is based...

20. China awards 18.36 mil mt oil product export quota for 2019, up 13% on year This should offer some relief to poor battered oil prices....

21. This is for Ron Wagn  Enjoy. Janet You Say You Want a Constitution - Can Gas-Pipe Projects Through New York Be Revived? Monday, 02/18/2019Published by: Rick Smead https://rbnenergy.com/you-say-you-want-a-constitution-can-gas-pipe-projects-through-new-york-be-revived   The vast majority...

22. https://peakoil.com/production/us-shale-peak-oil-finally-arrives Interesting article that is counter to most of the people on this forum. Thought some might like the read and I will enjoy the...

23. .

24. Has oil and gas directional and horozontal drilling increased or decreased since October 2019? Has drilling in the US increased or decreased since october2019?

25. Hello, Just wanted to start a discussion on this topic. IEA reports huge draw of crude and it's leading people to believe there is a...

26. TIME SERIES ANALYSIS & SEASONALITY     A process for the definition of  prevailing trends in the time context is the SEASONALITY METHOD. According this method  the value...

27.   I would like to ask about prices and suppliers of bio oil (for example palm oil) for burning in an internal combustion engine

28. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use the...

29. Mr. President do you want to get reelected ? Listen to former Energy Secretary Rick Perry.  Order 90 day halt of all crude oil imports...

30. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...