1. US investors looking to snap up US-based Citgo to keep it out of Russian hands. How likely is it really that it would fall...

2. British Energy and Clean Growth Minister: Claire Perry US Energy Secretary Rick Perry COINCIDENCE? I think not.  

3. US may stop sending Naptha to Venezuela--they need this to mix with their heavy oil or it doesn't flow in the pipelines. This would...

4. I'm not sure I understand. Nigeria canceled a $1.8 billion project to conduct some DESPERATELY needed refinery maintenance. But I don't understand. What is...

5. Chinese refiners are holding back on buying crude on tax reform fears. This on top of warnings that oil demand growth in the country...

6. Shale investors are still waiting for some payback, Iran and Venezuela are no better economically than they were two years ago, and OPEC is...

7. Another disruption in Libya... Oil prices are up, will it hold? OPEC should thank its lucky stars for disruptors such as Libya and Venezuela....

8. dear forum members, allow me to introduce myself, my name is elie nammour, and I wish I can have your support to find out some...

9. New study says there has been a dramatic increase in earthquakes in Kansas since 2012, attributing it to oil and gas operations. 

10. According to BP, bans around the world on single use plastic items such as carrier bags will dent growth in oil demand over the...

11. If I see one more article from OPEC leadership saying "the oil market is rebalancing" I'm going to puke.

12. "U.S. oil production has topped 10 million barrels per day, approaching a record set in 1970, but many investors in the companies driving the...

13. CAN WE EXPECT THE CRUDE OIL CROSS AND SUSTAIN ABOVE 63$ IN THIS MONTH? 

14. Koch Brothers crying about the 25-cent gas tax, saying it would unfairly burden Trump states. Isn't a gas tax a tax on ... well,...

15. How wise is selling off a significant chunk of the strategic petroleum reserve? Arguments for it include the fact that the US is much...

16. Voters are split on whether the federal gas tax should be increased to pay for infrastructure improvements, according to a Quinnipiac University poll. According to...

17. PDVSA has been on the brink for a while, but new reports show not only a mass exodus of workers who intend to resign...

18. Saudi Arabia has considered exporting U.S. crude to Asia via its Motiva unit. For now it's uneconomical, apparently, but the option is on the...

19. A survey has apparently conclusively proven that Norway has avoided the so-called Dutch Disease named after the Netherlands' drop in manufacturing activity after the...

20. Environmentalists asked American judge to subpoena the U.S. government for all files related to the Trump administration’s approval of the controversial Keystone XL pipeline....

21.  https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/Watchdog-Group-Says-Lack-Of-Transparency-Will-Hurt-Oil-And-Gas.html  But more importantly, "Every week a journalist is killed in a highly corrupt country Analysis of the index results by Transparency International further examined the relationship...

22. Nigerian media are talking about the US abandoning its crude and labeling this a major threat to the country. The 'abandonment' of course is...

23. So, while oil prices are dull on glut concerns and an uptick in US shale production, OPEC is saying the industry needs $10 trillion in...

24. BP predicts oil demand will peak by 2030 and EVs will shrink it further by 2040 rising 100-fold to 320 million. I wonder if...

25. "OPEC will soon discuss with Russia a new way to measure oil stockpiles, with the Saudi Energy Minister saying that finding reliable inventory data...

26. Is this really believable? Ratings agency Fitch said today in one of its scenarios that public preference for EVs, along with government policies that...

27. OECD inventories just 74 million barrels above 5-year average, OPEC says. Is this number believable?

28. This article speaks of California's (and other states') hypocrisy as pertains to their anti-oil stance.  "Local development bans are unfair, illogical, and hypocritical: those states...

29. As climate-change lawsuits against the oil industry mount, Exxon Mobil Corp. is taking a bare-knuckle approach rarely seen in legal disputes: It’s going after the lawyers...

30. British Columbia is pissed at Alberta for banning wine imports from B.C. But Alberta says "You started it" when B.C. proposed new rules to...