1. Dakota Access Pipeline operator plans large capacity expansion The operator of the Dakota Access Pipeline is planning to nearly double its capacity, to a...

2. Saudi Aramco agreed to a buy a stake in Sempra Energy’s Texas LNG export terminal, giving the world’s biggest oil exporter a foothold in...

3. I thought that this was an interesting read. In an effort to forestall the avalanche of responses showing how incorrect this article is, let me...

4. For amusement.  Sometimes I wonder if articles of this type are written by people or are just word salad speculation generated by computers. $5.50/b  ??? How...

5. Top 8 Largest National Oil Company Rankings by Total Assets https://www.swfinstitute.org/fund-rankings/national-oil-company Other different rankings are link listed at the bottom of the link page.

6. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use the...

7. Argentina's Shale Trove Risks Staying Buried     (Bloomberg) -- Drillers in Argentina are scared that interventionist economic policies will foil the world’s next big shale hope. Investments...

8. There are a few strong long-term tendencies that are taking shape in global oil  markets. (Similar forces are at play in natural gas market but...

9. Husky advances Superior refinery rebuild, revamp     Husky Energy Inc. has received required permit approvals to begin reconstruction of its 47,500-b/cd refinery in Superior, Wis., after...

10. Is there some sort of standardized formula to determine transportation costs for oil & other petrochemical items?  I am lead to believe pipeline is approximately...

11. Canada's Oil-Rich Alberta Introduces Bill To Repeal Carbon Tax   CALGARY, Alberta--Canada's main crude-producing province Alberta introduced a bill to repeal the provincial carbon tax on...

12. Exxon has a few Joint ventures with ARAMCO including a refinery in Saudi Arabia. 

13. He believes that oil will not return to the hoped for $60 to $65 range.   He stated production costs have dropped from $30 bbl...

14. Hi guy's brand new to this world and just very interested to learn so 1 question please can someone explain in laymans terms what...

15. Even before Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, the global energy market was struggling with supply and governments were pushing for an energy transition. As oil and...

16. Just another excuse for the majors to avoid paying U.S. income taxes.  Would not be an arm's length transaction. Can't use transfer pricing thru...

17. Alaska group prepares initiative to increase ANS oil tax     A group of Alaskans launched an initiative to raise the state’s tax on oil produced above...

18. Demand for drilling rigs in Canada has jumped to the highest in years. $100 oil has sparked change in the Canadian oil patch. Natural Resources Minister...

19. What happens to US tight oil output if the long term Brent oil price in 2017$ is $70/bo? To investigate this I adjusted my usual...

20. Talked to some traders.  They think price trades within the current range ( same range last few weeks).  They did agree the sabotage that...

21. Petrobras on Track to Become Largest Oil Producer     Petrobras is on track to become the world’s largest oil producer among publicly listed companies by 2030. That’s...

22. Mexico's Pemex seeks control of U.S. oil firm's billion-barrel find     MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - When U.S. oil firm Talos Energy <TALO.N> found nearly a billion...

23. https://www.marketwatch.com/story/chesapeake-energys-stock-soars-as-debt-deals-buy-time-for-troubled-company-2019-12-04  

24. Some unusual ideas to kick around in this article. =================================== https://www.mrt.com/business/oil/article/Wyoming-firm-s-method-pairs-produced-water-14296791.php Wyoming firm’s method pairs produced water, agriculture customers As speakers and attendees at the first day of the...

25. Oil majors are preparing for a greener future through shale   Oil majors are readying themselves for the energy transition by investing in shale and waiting...

26. So let we discous, tell me who are the best trading brocker, who provides low brockrege, 0AMC, bo, Co facilities for commodity, less charges...

27. I can confirm there are talks amongst the G20 Energy Ministers. From the sounds of it I'm guessing it may contain some type of price...

28. Low prices of crudes are an essential requirement for development. This is known to everybody. What is not know is the reason why prices...

29. Carbon tax best way to cut greenhouse gas emissions: IMF   At $70 per ton of carbon dioxide, a carbon tax would be the most efficient...