Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zhong Lu

Buy Now. S&P

Like half.  Then wait a week and buy with other half if S&P hits 2000.  

Your average will be 2200, which is decent.  Pretty sure recession's been priced in already.  Massive amounts of stimuli and 0% interest is going to push S&P very, very high.  

The reason to buy half now is because if they pass any big stimulus bill we'll see one hell of a big rally.  And frankly the markets are so beaten down right now.  We've maybe got another 20% down.  But we're not going to break 2k.  

Also: we didn't limit down in futures today like in the past.  That means the panic is nearly over.  Big signal.  

(edited)

I should have.  But I saw the volatility as an opportunity. Ended up losing more.  Ugh. Whatever.  I'll pretend I bought the SPXL at 40 (I didn't, but in effect I did) and just hold until it goes back up to 40 again.  Should be back to 40 or higher within 6 months.  SPXL is something I can comfortably baghold for a while, especially given the huge amounts of stimulus and 0% interest being pumped into the system.  I understand economic indicators are going to suck for a while, but I suspect most of it's already priced in.

The markets have no option now but to go up.  Maybe it dips to 2000, but that'll be it and now I'm doubting we'll see even that.  

EDIT: Nvm.  Pretty sure we'll see 2k.  

EDIT: Nvm.  Short term bottom is in. Bought back in AH at roughly same level as sell.  

EDIT: And done.  Made up some of the losses.  Out of S&P.  UCO.  2x oil.   All in. Let's do it.  That's what i really want.  Today was capitulation for oil.  By the way, I trade better when I lose a lot of money.  I trade worse when I make a lot. LOL.  

No fear now.  Buying oil right now is a good bet.  Doesn't mean it'll turn out well, but it's worth a shot for at least a short term bounce.  20 is good psychological support. Besides, we already bounced from 20 today.  Also, what's oil gonna do? Drop another 10 bucks tomorrow? Scaredy cats.  

Edited by Zhong Lu