Dr.Masih Rezvani

>>The falling of the Persian Gulf oil empires is near <<

7 hours ago, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

In my opinion, it is the desire of the great world powers that the Middle East is always involved in chaos
The people of the Middle East should not see the good day
If so, the world's biggest oil companies will go bankrupt

Dr. Rezvani; you cite an Opinion piece in Bloomberg as fact.  Now certainly Opinion pieces/articles do have 'fact' in them. Certainly they do entertain facts. But they are an Opinion.  Period.  Just as you say "In my opinion, the great powers of the world desire the Middle East be in a state of unrest/chaos"... (unrest is my word)  The very Header of the article says: Bloomberg Opinion

That doesn't mean it's fact/true. It simply means that the writer of said piece 'feels' that the MEA region is lead exclusively by dictators. You Opine that the MEA region is an oppressed region.  Both statements may well be true but they are not entirely fact.  

I am curious how you extrapolate that if (IF) the MEA countries were too find themselves in a 'state of peace' that the oil companies would collapse.  If Any sector would suffer; it would be Defense contractors. Not the oil companies.  Just my three cents...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

In my opinion, it is the desire of the great world powers that the Middle East is always involved in chaos
The people of the Middle East should not see the good day

The Middle East has been in turmoil for centuries, mostly due to Sunni vs Shia warfare combined with internecine tribal / clan warfare.

Please don't imply that the Middle East was a garden of flowery rainbows before oil was discovered there.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

Looking forward to your expert opinion

I would suggest to you that the overriding, overwhelming reason for the problems of the Middle East peoples is that they live in a culture of shame. 

The populations are ashamed that they live in a backward state, that the Western world has passed them by, that their accomplishments are so few, that their societies are so primitive, that everything is dysfunctional, and that they can see no clear way out of the quagmire and a way forward.  To illustrate, watch how the arabs conduct themselves when on a flight over to Europe.  Once out of ME airspace, the women take the shawls off, the men order up whiskies, and the relaxing begins. At the beach, it is bikini time.  On the way back, as the plane crosses the Border, it is the reverse.  As one flight attendant once famously said, "It is such a huge burden to be Arab." 

How do you break the cycle of shame?   I have no idea. 

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, Prometheus1354 said:

Dr. Rezvani; you cite an Opinion piece in Bloomberg as fact.  Now certainly Opinion pieces/articles do have 'fact' in them. Certainly they do entertain facts. But they are an Opinion.  Period.  Just as you say "In my opinion, the great powers of the world desire the Middle East be in a state of unrest/chaos"... (unrest is my word)  The very Header of the article says: Bloomberg Opinion

That doesn't mean it's fact/true. It simply means that the writer of said piece 'feels' that the MEA region is lead exclusively by dictators. You Opine that the MEA region is an oppressed region.  Both statements may well be true but they are not entirely fact.  

I am curious how you extrapolate that if (IF) the MEA countries were too find themselves in a 'state of peace' that the oil companies would collapse.  If Any sector would suffer; it would be Defense contractors. Not the oil companies.  Just my three cents...

First, I have to say thank you for the text you have written
The pulse of the world is in the Middle East
It is very important for the great powers that the region never become rich .
And whenever any country in the region has a lot of wealth, they make every effort to empty the treasury of that country.
Big companies have good and strong crisis management method ,
In crises they lose 3 points and get 30 points in return

10 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

The Middle East has been in turmoil for centuries, mostly due to Sunni vs Shia warfare combined with internecine tribal / clan warfare.

Please don't imply that the Middle East was a garden of flowery rainbows before oil was discovered there.

I really appreciate everything that you have wrote , you know middle east well . 
Please have a look to Story of Sinuhe , about 4000 years before Moses , as you told , this area have been involved in war since 8000 years ago . 
in fact , we can say : since of Abraham , Also , the story of oil & petroleum began hundreds of millions of years ago but when did humans first learn to use Petroleum ?? No one knows exactly when humans first used petroleum. It is known, however ,that ancient people worshiped sacred fire fuelled by natural gas seeping to the surface through pores and cracks.  The use of thick gummy asphalt to waterproof boats and heat homes was recorded as long ago as 6000BC. About 3000BC in the Egyptians used asphalt in the construction of the pyramids,to grease the axles of the Pharaoh's Chariots,as an embalming agent for mummies and medicinal preparations.  There are numerous references to asphalt or pitch (a form of petroleum) in the Bible,including that it served as mortar for the builders of Tower of Babel, was used bu Moses' mother to waterproof his cradle of bulrushes and by Noah caulk the Ark. 
That is why i say the middle east never face to good days

2 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

I would suggest to you that the overriding, overwhelming reason for the problems of the Middle East peoples is that they live in a culture of shame. 

The populations are ashamed that they live in a backward state, that the Western world has passed them by, that their accomplishments are so few, that their societies are so primitive, that everything is dysfunctional, and that they can see no clear way out of the quagmire and a way forward.  To illustrate, watch how the arabs conduct themselves when on a flight over to Europe.  Once out of ME airspace, the women take the shawls off, the men order up whiskies, and the relaxing begins. At the beach, it is bikini time.  On the way back, as the plane crosses the Border, it is the reverse.  As one flight attendant once famously said, "It is such a huge burden to be Arab." 

How do you break the cycle of shame?   I have no idea. 

you have covered everything well , thank you very much 
but Actual questions
Why should the Middle East always stay in this shame's culture?
What are the factors that make this region trapped in this situation?
Who brought this culture to the Middle East?
What are the reasons for the war in Syria and Iraq and Iran's problems?
In each country, there must be a set of councils to control and spend the money generated from the sale of oil under the supervision of a global authority, and the amount and proportion of local governments determined solely for the cost of developing their own country.

1 hour ago, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

you have covered everything well , thank you very much 
but Actual questions
Why should the Middle East always stay in this shame's culture?
Who brought this culture to the Middle East?

Sorry, you are asking me questions that I cannot answer.   I could speculate, but keep in mind that speculation is not fact, nor is it analysis. 

My speculation is that the inhabitants of the Middle East have a culture of shame as a function of no sexual access.  The men thus end up having their first sexual experiences with each other, and develop feelings of shame from that.  You have the spectacle of the Ayatollah who proclaims that there is no homosexuality in Iran, then goes out and executes the accused homosexuals that the morality police drag in. How do you disrupt that pattern?  I have no idea.  I will say that I doubt that someone "brought this culture" to the Middle East.  It seems to have been there for millenia. For example, syphillis jumped from being a harmless parasite in sheep to a nasty, fatal, debilitating disease in humans when men doing sheep tending in the hills apparently engaged in coitus with infected sheep, in the Middle East.  That hardly inspires confidence. 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

Sorry, you are asking me questions that I cannot answer.   I could speculate, but keep in mind that speculation is not fact, nor is it analysis. 

My speculation is that the inhabitants of the Middle East have a culture of shame as a function of no sexual access.  The men thus end up having their first sexual experiences with each other, and develop feelings of shame from that.  You have the spectacle of the Ayatollah who proclaims that there is no homosexuality in Iran, then goes out and executes the accused homosexuals that the morality police drag in. How do you disrupt that pattern?  I have no idea.  I will say that I doubt that someone "brought this culture" to the Middle East.  It seems to have been there for millenia. For example, syphillis jumped from being a harmless parasite in sheep to a nasty, fatal, debilitating disease in humans when men doing sheep tending in the hills apparently engaged in coitus with infected sheep, in the Middle East.  That hardly inspires confidence. 

Your talk applies not only to the Middle East but to the whole world
In the first world countries, there is a law (in shadow of democracy ) that is like guardian of elephant above the people
Be sure to read the newspaper's events page
But there is a difference between First World and Third World countries
In First World countries, people are entertained on the pretext of having democracy, and in Third World countries, with ignorance, superstitions and religious beliefs
And it's a dirty political game all over the world, given the local conditions, the powers are setting their goals .

i think , world management must takes new rules
all civils , must have equal share .
competitive condition should be appear . 

“...world management must takes new rules
all civils , must have equal share .
competitive condition should be appear .”

Doc, perhaps I am reading you wrong tonight, but you seem to want to blame the West for the problems in the Middle East. Is that correct?

Secondly, you seem to be promoting a ‘world management’. Is this an ‘international government’?

1 hour ago, Douglas Buckland said:

“...world management must takes new rules
all civils , must have equal share .
competitive condition should be appear .”

Doc, perhaps I am reading you wrong tonight, but you seem to want to blame the West for the problems in the Middle East. Is that correct?

Secondly, you seem to be promoting a ‘world management’. Is this an ‘international government’?

If the West does not have the greed of the Middle East then The world become to full of peace
It is the West that has caused all the misery and  wars in the Middle East
It is the West that imposes politics on the Middle East
It is the West that plays a key role even in the administration of governments in the Middle East
Do you know who supported the change regime in Iran about 40 years old ? Do you know who started the war in Afghanistan ? Do you know who started the war in Iraq and Syria , Yemen , Libya and .......... ?
WHY ???? 
West knows it well , is nothing  without the middle east . 
For this reason, the whole world must adopt a new global management approach
A way that makes no difference between East and West
All that luxury of the West is stained with the blood of thousands of people in the Middle East, the West does not hesitate to dominate the Middle East
Now that you're talking about civilization and high culture in the West, let's just imagine for a moment that if the West had been involved in war, bloodshed and displacement for many years, would people have been as civilized as they are today?
No, naturally, the culture and civilization of the Middle East may have been thousands of years old.
The pumping of oil from the Middle East at cheap prices to their tanks, make war in the Middle East and selling weapons to the Middle East is Western activity in this area .
Needless to say, I am not a Western fighter, make no mistake

1 hour ago, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

If the West does not have the greed of the Middle East then The world become to full of peace
It is the West that plays a key role even in the administration of governments in the Middle East
Do you know who supported the change regime in Iran about 40 years old ? Do you know who started the war in Afghanistan ? Do you know who started the war in Iraq and Syria , Yemen , Libya and .......... ?
WHY ???? 
All that luxury of the West is stained with the blood of thousands of people in the Middle East, the West does not hesitate to dominate the Middle East
Now that you're talking about civilization and high culture in the West, let's just imagine for a moment that if the West had been involved in war, bloodshed and displacement for many years, would people have been as civilized as they are today?
No, naturally, the culture and civilization of the Middle East may have been thousands of years old.
The pumping of oil from the Middle East at cheap prices to their tanks, make war in the Middle East and selling weapons to the Middle East is Western activity in this area .

The post Ottoman division of the middle east was done according to Western ideas of how a country is run (centrally) and disregarded ethnic and religious divisions that the Ottomans respected and allowed to express through local control. After some years of this in between the wars, they were forced by the US to give up their colonies and mandates at the end of WWII, so they put minority ethnic and religious groups at the top in the form of kingdoms so that they  always needed external assistance. unfortunately for them, that meant that the Soviets could easily use the Nazi's Baath party network to overthrow the monarchies and establish military dictatorships in Egypt, Syria and Iraq. The entire thing was terrible for the people. But I guess the Soviets are just as much "West" to the locals as the European and the US folks are. 

If we were to attempt a stable Middle East, the basic political structure and borders would have to be radically reorganized. There would be a large Kurdistan, an Eastern and Western Iraq and a war with Turkey over the Kurds in the East of Turkey joining Kurdistan, along with the Kurds in Western Iran. 

I don't think anyone on the planet would be willing to take that on even as part of a global coalition. 

As to the shame issue, it is a product of Alexander's conquests, who instituted a moral imposition by government over sexual promiscuity and sex in public, which was chronicled in the histories of the period. Alexander was concerned over the prevalence of unwed mothers and STDs, as well as practices of public sex. The Macedonians also introduced acceptance of homosexuality as a standard practice among young adult males. It was also a major influence of Islam with its focus on stamping out the worship of female goddesses (Ishtar and her variants). And Mohamed's concern with illegitimate children being a community burden. So you were supposed to be a virgin till you are married. What you did in a Greek way you simply didn't discuss. Prohibitions were made against sexual lust that would send you to hell, and women were charged with keeping young men from feeling that lust that would send the men to hell. On the other hand, the definitions of high heaven include unlimited sex with many virgins. 

2 hours ago, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

WHY ???? 

So basically what you are saying is that the West is to blame for all the historical and present ills, in all the Middle Eastern countries.

The people in the Middle East bear no responsibility for the present state of affairs.

A global government is required to rebalance everything in the Middle East and make everything better.

Another approach would be for those living in the Middle East to finally start taking responsibility for themselves and their governments, quit blaming the Great Satan (US), the little Satan (the UK), Israel or any other country they can point a finger at for the present, dismal state of almost all of the Middle East.

You seem to have the idea that the Middle East is populated by saints. I suggest you study recent history and current events.

• Great Response! 2

1 hour ago, 0R0 said:

The post Ottoman division of the middle east was done according to Western ideas of how a country is run (centrally) and disregarded ethnic and religious divisions that the Ottomans respected and allowed to express through local control. After some years of this in between the wars, they were forced by the US to give up their colonies and mandates at the end of WWII, so they put minority ethnic and religious groups at the top in the form of kingdoms so that they  always needed external assistance. unfortunately for them, that meant that the Soviets could easily use the Nazi's Baath party network to overthrow the monarchies and establish military dictatorships in Egypt, Syria and Iraq. The entire thing was terrible for the people. But I guess the Soviets are just as much "West" to the locals as the European and the US folks are. 

If we were to attempt a stable Middle East, the basic political structure and borders would have to be radically reorganized. There would be a large Kurdistan, an Eastern and Western Iraq and a war with Turkey over the Kurds in the East of Turkey joining Kurdistan, along with the Kurds in Western Iran. 

I don't think anyone on the planet would be willing to take that on even as part of a global coalition. 

As to the shame issue, it is a product of Alexander's conquests, who instituted a moral imposition by government over sexual promiscuity and sex in public, which was chronicled in the histories of the period. Alexander was concerned over the prevalence of unwed mothers and STDs, as well as practices of public sex. The Macedonians also introduced acceptance of homosexuality as a standard practice among young adult males. It was also a major influence of Islam with its focus on stamping out the worship of female goddesses (Ishtar and her variants). And Mohamed's concern with illegitimate children being a community burden. So you were supposed to be a virgin till you are married. What you did in a Greek way you simply didn't discuss. Prohibitions were made against sexual lust that would send you to hell, and women were charged with keeping young men from feeling that lust that would send the men to hell. On the other hand, the definitions of high heaven include unlimited sex with many virgins. 

You had a detailed analysis

1 hour ago, Douglas Buckland said:

So basically what you are saying is that the West is to blame for all the historical and present ills, in all the Middle Eastern countries.

The people in the Middle East bear no responsibility for the present state of affairs.

A global government is required to rebalance everything in the Middle East and make everything better.

Another approach would be for those living in the Middle East to finally start taking responsibility for themselves and their governments, quit blaming the Great Satan (US), the little Satan (the UK), Israel or any other country they can point a finger at for the present, dismal state of almost all of the Middle East.

You seem to have the idea that the Middle East is populated by saints. I suggest you study recent history and current events.

The people in the Middle East must take key action in term of  responsibility for the present state of affairs.
The process of Creation of Satan may also be part of the policies of Satans (Great Satan (US), the little Satan (the UK))
Israel is in the process of being formed, the great Israel in the Middle East
America: Is totally under the command of Israel, and without Tel Aviv's permission no one in America would even drink a glass of water
UK: Founder of Freemasonry Network and Thinking Room .

• Haha 2
  • Rolling Eye 2

On 3/24/2020 at 10:01 AM, Tom Kirkman said:

Douglas, please be nice to the new guy.  Every forum is different, and this forum certainly has its own quirks that may be daunting to noobs.  He didn't link, but eventually apologized for not linking.  No biggie.

Doc Masih is no newbie, I've been following him for months. I like him as you can answer him directly and he doesn't get in a huff about it. Doug is just a bit pissed of with two more weeks. so we need to cut Doug some slack. Day 15 if I'm not wrong ? and just had another two weeks for being caught out with his USA bikini on.

Doc Douglas is mostly nice, but sometimes he does bite...

lets have a CV19 KUMBAIYAH MA LORD.........

• Like 1

(edited)

On 3/24/2020 at 9:32 AM, Tom Kirkman said:

Middle East oil producing countries tend to be mostly one trick ponies.  Oil is their primary source of revenue. 

Persistently low oil prices probably means some of these absolute dictators may get their heads separated from their necks, by their peeved subjects.

The massive money flow from oil always quelled the unrest and internal discord in the past.

These ME countries are going to have to adjust to the new normal.

The price of oil will go back to the $50s after the CV19 crisis and the inventory is drawn down.

But for how long before competition forces a decrease. Similiar to natural gas pricing.

There was a Supply/Demand problem developing before the virus. 

The leaders in most of these countries are in denial.  Some think trashing oil prices will stop the Shale Industry. It will but only temporarily. The reserves will just transfer to the producers that can lift the oil at competitive costs.

The problem I see is not just the leaders but the masses that also will need to adjust to the new reality.  Saudi Arabia for example has ten's of thousands living on their royal stipend and hundreds of thousands more benefiting from the large oil economy

It will require strong leaderdhip to guide the country and explain to the citizens what is coming.

MBS not going to cut it.  Not even close.

Edited by BLA
  • Like 1

(edited)

12 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

As one flight attendant once famously said, "It is such a huge burden to be Arab."

not at all. They might not know other parts of the world existed before wars. They used to be having one of the glorious empires with many glorious inventions e.g. irrigation system, vast spand of empire, etc. They might not be ashamed but proud and yet frust...

Those who went to countries outside of the middle east during and after the wars would like to see changes made in their own respective countries in terms of leadership, style of living and etc. But, they have a problem....... in many futile effort to prove whose religious teaching is more imbecile or who is more capable, nothing might have been conveyed appropriately except the need to cast votes in an election........

9 hours ago, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

What are the reasons for the war in Syria and Iraq and Iran's problems?

In the ancient world of the middle east, most peace loving religion followers would mind their own businesses because the attire was not suitable for war back then........ They usually followed one person  i.e. Nabi Muhammad and later, their choice of teacher or Khalifah. When everyone was complacent to farm and little need for anything else, a leadership gap appeared. This was followed by the fights over whose teaching would be more imbecile or who would be more qualified to lead.

5 hours ago, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

Quote from book < 100 people you must know>, page 205 - hero of the Arabic world Gamal Abd al-Nasser;

page 222 - Yasser Arafat, who fought the war for Palestine

1948, Israel declared independence. On the second day of declaration, the first war of the middle east began. It's a fight involving Israel, Egypt and other Arabic countries. Palestine lost 4/5 of the land.

1956, Suez crisis. Israel attacked Egypt. Nasser led the fight back and won. He is regarded as hero of the Arabic world.

1967, Six-day war. Israel attacked Egypt, Syria, and Jordan.

1980, Iran-Iraq war, started by Iraq over the right to a river and Iran prolonged the war by didn't want to end it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Iraq_War

The conflict has its roots in the failure of a political transition supposed to bring stability to Yemen following an Arab Spring uprising that forced its longtime authoritarian president, Ali Abdullah Saleh, to hand over power to his deputy, Abdrabbuh Mansour Hadi, in 2011.
The Libyan Civil War was a civil war in Libya during the year 2011. ... Many Libyans were inspired by the uprisings in neighbouring countries, such as Tunisia and Egypt. They violently protested against the government. Colonel Muammar Gaddafi sent troops and tanks to break up the rebellion.

Therefore, the root cause might be at the center of the middle east, not the west??

leadership of the 21st century is:

image.png.ba632d9b549ed2b11ddddb4b212ac44f.png

Edited by specinho

In reality we have been invading the middle east since the 9th Century, The Moors were also doing their bit in the Northern Mediterranean coast lines since the 7th Century, but in general the Arabian Peninsula has been the focus of foreign interference for millennia. Theres always been some commodity behind the wars or the controlling of by internal factions but Western trading has played a very large part in destabilising the regions, the worst thing that happened to the Arabs were that they found vast amounts of oil and had to rely on westerners to get at it.

I can see why it must be a big burden to be an Arab. I grew up in the middle east in the 70s and found it to be one of the best places i have lived and find the Arabs to be very passionate of their culture, just like Americans and Brits are of theirs.

Pity we can get on with them mostly, I can see their point but saying that, anything radical is too much KSA is Radical. 

8 hours ago, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

The people in the Middle East must take key action in term of  responsibility for the present state of affairs.
The process of Creation of Satan may also be part of the policies of Satans (Great Satan (US), the little Satan (the UK))
Israel is in the process of being formed, the great Israel in the Middle East
America: Is totally under the command of Israel, and without Tel Aviv's permission no one in America would even drink a glass of water
UK: Founder of Freemasonry Network and Thinking Room .

I suggest you can the antisemitism. That reflex is one of the reasons the ME can't stop killing itself. It is used as a diversion by every leader in the region from the mud hut terrorist to the Presidents kings and prime ministers to divert attention from their domestic instability, corruption, outright genocide and unfathomable incompetence, as if the tiny sliver of land at the wee West of the ME had anything to do with it. The US is not controlled by Israel. The US thinks of Israel as a really cheap way to field a million soldier army, get half off Navy port services, and a free air force base. If an ISIS militia beheads a Shia Hezbollah group in public and loudly curses Israel in the process, is any of it actually related to Israel?

Once you take Israel out of your lexicon of explanations for ME instability you might get a chance to actually understand it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, James Regan said:

Doc Masih is no newbie, I've been following him for months. I like him as you can answer him directly and he doesn't get in a huff about it. Doug is just a bit pissed of with two more weeks. so we need to cut Doug some slack. Day 15 if I'm not wrong ? and just had another two weeks for being caught out with his USA bikini on.

Doc Douglas is mostly nice, but sometimes he does bite...

lets have a CV19 KUMBAIYAH MA LORD.........

Thank you very much

Hope everything goes as well as possible 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BLA said:

The massive money flow from oil always quelled the unrest and internal discord in the past.

These ME countries are going to have to adjust to the new normal.

The price of oil will go back to the $50s after the CV19 crisis and the inventory is drawn down.

But for how long before competition forces a decrease. Similiar to natural gas pricing.

There was a Supply/Demand problem developing before the virus. 

The leaders in most of these countries are in denial.  Some think trashing oil prices will stop the Shale Industry. It will but only temporarily. The reserves will just transfer to the producers that can lift the oil at competitive costs.

The problem I see is not just the leaders but the masses that also will need to adjust to the new reality.  Saudi Arabia for example has ten's of thousands living on their royal stipend and hundreds of thousands more benefiting from the large oil economy

It will require strong leaderdhip to guide the country and explain to the citizens what is coming.

MBS not going to cut it.  Not even close.

i am agree with you 

15 hours ago, specinho said:

not at all. They might not know other parts of the world existed before wars. They used to be having one of the glorious empires with many glorious inventions e.g. irrigation system, vast spand of empire, etc. They might not be ashamed but proud and yet frust...

Those who went to countries outside of the middle east during and after the wars would like to see changes made in their own respective countries in terms of leadership, style of living and etc. But, they have a problem....... in many futile effort to prove whose religious teaching is more imbecile or who is more capable, nothing might have been conveyed appropriately except the need to cast votes in an election........

The West's first attempt to dominate the Middle East was that
1. Abolished the system of empire in the Middle East
2. Then he began to cut off the kingdom system of the countries of the region
3. Implementation of its goals in the region by establishing a new system in a state of so-called democracy.
4- start war with the countries of the region created unrest in the region

15 hours ago, specinho said:

In the ancient world of the middle east, most peace loving religion followers would mind their own businesses because the attire was not suitable for war back then........ They usually followed one person  i.e. Nabi Muhammad and later, their choice of teacher or Khalifah. When everyone was complacent to farm and little need for anything else, a leadership gap appeared. This was followed by the fights over whose teaching would be more imbecile or who would be more qualified to lead.

Quote from book < 100 people you must know>, page 205 - hero of the Arabic world Gamal Abd al-Nasser;

page 222 - Yasser Arafat, who fought the war for Palestine

1948, Israel declared independence. On the second day of declaration, the first war of the middle east began. It's a fight involving Israel, Egypt and other Arabic countries. Palestine lost 4/5 of the land.

1956, Suez crisis. Israel attacked Egypt. Nasser led the fight back and won. He is regarded as hero of the Arabic world.

1967, Six-day war. Israel attacked Egypt, Syria, and Jordan.

1980, Iran-Iraq war, started by Iraq over the right to a river and Iran prolonged the war by didn't want to end it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Iraq_War

The conflict has its roots in the failure of a political transition supposed to bring stability to Yemen following an Arab Spring uprising that forced its longtime authoritarian president, Ali Abdullah Saleh, to hand over power to his deputy, Abdrabbuh Mansour Hadi, in 2011.
The Libyan Civil War was a civil war in Libya during the year 2011. ... Many Libyans were inspired by the uprisings in neighbouring countries, such as Tunisia and Egypt. They violently protested against the government. Colonel Muammar Gaddafi sent troops and tanks to break up the rebellion.

Therefore, the root cause might be at the center of the middle east, not the west??

leadership of the 21st century is:

image.png.ba632d9b549ed2b11ddddb4b212ac44f.png

that is very attractive sample that you said 

If it wasn’t for the Sunni-Shiite split, I am curious as to just how many wars and conflicts would have been avoided in the Middle East, historically and today.

This has absolutely nothing to do with Western influence.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

If it wasn’t for the Sunni-Shiite split, I am curious as to just how many wars and conflicts would have been avoided in the Middle East, historically and today.

This has absolutely nothing to do with Western influence.

few  questions
1- What is the West looking for in the Middle East and what does it want ???
2- Why is NATO present in the Middle East?
3- Why are American military in the Middle East?
4- Do you know about the most beautiful Trump deal with Saudi Arabia selling weapons?
5- What was Pompeo looking for in Afghanistan just two days ago?
6- Why is the US now seeking peace with the Taliban after more than 15 years of fighting with the Taliban in Afghanistan?