Tom Kirkman

Coronavirus hype biggest political hoax in history

1 hour ago, Jim Profit said:

They engineered a chimera virus in 2015, that does not imply that SARS-COV2 is human enginereed neither that it was mad at this lab..

Unless you replace rationality by conspirationist logic..

See other posts for "circular reasoning" and "begging the question"

You are not getting the point. The researchers at the Wuhan lab had their US funding cut because of the recombinant viruses they were producing. Engineering would be a huge exaggeration. Dr. Zhi' s published articles show several such chimera viruses were "developed". As they were doing dangerous work in less than up to standard facilities, the likelihood of the Wuhan coronavirus being one of their products having escaped is a question of when not if. That does not prove that it is one of their slapped together chimera pathogenic viruses. But it looks like one. The circumstantial evidence is strong. 

The natural source has yet to be found, so there is no evidence at all that it is a natural source virus. So scientific guesswork such as you provided references to is sheer opinion, however educated it might be. 

• Like 2
  • Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 2

Has Kirkman ever disagreed with anything Donald has done? Ever? Even in the slightest? Even constructively?

Even when Donald at his former job had to fire Meatloaf over Gary Busey?

- did he wholeheartedly agree with this too and post screen shots of articles promoting the decision as the only decision that could have been made?

Seems statistically impossible to agree with 100% of every decision every action 100% of the time, doesn’t it?

Especially for Donald failing in business more than he succeeded. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Seems oddly yet very passionately sycophantish or in the oil field what we would call a “Yes Man”.

Cheers to you brave Trumpian soldier. 🥂

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

21 hours ago, frankfurter said:

You are very adept at twisting facts.  

So are you mate, so are you....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Spuds McKenzie said:

Has Kirkman ever disagreed with anything Donald has done? Ever? Even in the slightest? Even constructively?

- did he wholeheartedly agree with this too and post screen shots of articles promoting the decision as the only decision that could have been made?

Seems statistically impossible to agree with 100% of every decision every action 100% of the time, doesn’t it?

Seems oddly yet very passionately sycophantish or in the oil field what we would call a “Yes Man”.

I'll just help you let @Tom Kirkman know that you asked the questions, @Spuds McKenzie.  I'm sure he'll be happy to answer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

(edited)

4 hours ago, Spuds McKenzie said:

- did he wholeheartedly agree with this too and post screen shots of articles promoting the decision as the only decision that could have been made? I will be so kind as to illuminate cash flow...let us see where you go with that....This should be illuminating.

Ok so you are a business oriented person...that is quite delightful. Now as to Trumps chain of bankruptcies..let us have a small conversation as to the primary driver of this insolventency. I dare say you have no clue as to what you are eluding to. Other than headlines news.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Ahh Yes, that old chestnut.  A favorite steamer the Left likes to roll out, again and again and again.  Because, don't you know, successful people are successful right from the time they enter the business market until they die.

But not so, according to almost anybody that knows anything about business.  Here is a list from Business Insider that may be of interest.  You don't even need to read it if it pisses you off too much, just scroll down and look at the pictures :) .

29 famous people who failed before they succeeded

• Like 2

On 5/9/2020 at 7:35 PM, Spuds McKenzie said:

Yep.  Currently, I disagree that Trump should bail out the U.S. fracking industry, and I disagree with his coziness with Israel and Saudi Arabia.  I disagree with the current China Flu lockdown in the U.S..  I disagree that he should be listening to Fauci and Brix (utter @holes, both of them).

I've stated repeatedly that back around 2016  (when I was a moderator on the now defunct Oilpro forum)  that I wrote scathing articles and comments about Trump.  My favorite term for Trump back then was a demagogue.

One of my articles around 2016 was something along the lines of "What would happen to global oil & gas if Trump gets elected to President" and I framed that scenario as an unmitigated disaster.  This was around the time that Trump said he would like to seize oil in Iraq, and I vigorously disagreed.  Vociferously disagreed.

I would happily link my old scathing comments and articles attacking Trump, but a competing website (Rigzone) legally forced the Oilpro forum offline and erased from the internet.  All of my 8,000 comments and articles on that forum are gone forever.  More on that here and here and here.

But, then I started paying far less attention to the mainstream media and took a look for myself what Trump was saying and doing.  And gradually changed my mind to a 180 degree turn.  Trump is not the problem, the Mainstream Media is the problem, along with other very bad black hat actors. 

The big trigger for me was the Las Vegas shooting in 2017, and at that point I started paying far more attention to the anonymous forums and totally unfiltered 4chan forums that I used to frequent a decade ago.  Anons can be great at digging up obscure facts and information.  At that point, I pretty much thew all of MSM into the garbage.  I distrusted MSM before, but at that point, my viewpoint shifted that MSM was an active disinformation enemy.

My current daily news feed is over on 8kun (which replaced 8chan).  In my view, 4chan is too compromised by clowns in the last couple years to be of much value.  Generally, I don't link to 8kun here, as it is absolutely Not Safe For Work, and is totally uncensored and unmoderated.  8kun is one of the very last bastions of free speech on the internet.   

Gab is another great alternative for uncensored news, and it does a fairly good job of self-moderating.

Also, I'm not a fan of U.S. fracking.  I used to be, around 2015 and 2016 and I bought into the whole "energy independence" thing.  But @Mike Shellman and Enno Peters eventually disabused me of the MSM spin, and they convinced me empirically that most fracking is a ponzi scheme.

So, I've just given you 2 examples where I have totally changed my viewpoints 180 degrees, based on taking into account additional information.

If I find out additional empirical information that Trump is actually a black hat player, I would most likely turn on him with scathing attacks.

In the meantime, gently poking fun at the totally irrational and hysterical TDS players amuses me endlessly.  It's so easy to wind up the TDS NPCs and watching the reaction, like using a laser pointer to get a cat to jump around wildly.

158042137_1800TDS.thumb.png.991407b39772b24b98ba027087f76356.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

I was pondering about the proportion of deaths by age group caused by cancer in comparison with the figures I provided earlier and they are astonishing. I cannot believe that no one seems to have thought about this.

So here we go

Data from the UK's Office for National Statistics - Corona deaths

Date 5th May.

27330 deaths in England and Wales.

186 under the age of 40 or 0.68%

615 under the age of 50 or 2.25%

2035 under the age of 60 or 7.45%

5060 under the age of 70 or 18.5%

22,270 over the age of 70 or 81.5%

-------------------------

All Cancer deaths by age group Cancer Research UK 2015-2017

Averaged over a three year period around 165k people die of cancer per year in the UK.

164,901 Total average deaths in UK (averaged over three years 2015-2017)

2117 under the age of 40 1.3%

6662 under the age of 50 4%

20,683 under the age of 60 12%

53,115 under the age of 70 32%

111,785 over the age of 70 67.7%

---------------------------

• Great Response! 4

On 5/8/2020 at 2:07 PM, Jim Profit said:

There no such thing as a concierge physician there.
While he's not in the ICUs he can be confronted to the virus.
I think I was unfair. I retract.

I find it interesting that a person pretending to be French, from France, refers to France as "there". 

Don't pretend this was a translation error. I used to do work in France for Alcatel. There's not a Frenchman alive who would make your mistake. The French think France is the center of the universe. Busted Frank, and you were doing so well too…

49 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

I find it interesting that a person pretending to be French, from France, refers to France as "there". 

Don't pretend this was a translation error. I used to do work in France for Alcatel. There's not a Frenchman alive who would make your mistake. The French think France is the center of the universe. Busted Frank, and you were doing so well too…

Unlikely, his IP adresses are scattered all over France.  I see no reason to doubt Jim's early comment that he lives in France.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Unlikely, his IP adresses are scattered all over France.  I see no reason to doubt Jim's early comment that he lives in France.

Quick report him for breaking 'lock-down'!!

Only kidding Jim 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

The big trigger for me was the Las Vegas shooting in 2017, and at that point I started paying far more attention to the anonymous forums and totally unfiltered 4chan forums that I used to frequent a decade ago.  Anons can be great at digging up obscure facts and information.  At that point, I pretty much thew all of MSM into the garbage.  I distrusted MSM before, but at that point, my viewpoint shifted that MSM was an active disinformation enemy.

Did anyone ever uncover the motive for Las Vegas shooting in 2017? 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Hotone said:

I think you might be on a list now 😥

• Haha 1

Not sure if this translates well to the non-'Queens English' speakers 😂

gffd.PNG

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

I could do the same thing if I were interested. The fact his IP address jumps around flies against his prior statement that he was unafraid to show his singular IP address. 

What's more interesting to me are the kind of actors this site has attracted. I don't care they're playing games, I'm just curious why they're playing here. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hotone said:

Hookers and blow.

I see a few here bragging about how confident they are against this virus, OK let's put your money where your mouth is:

To those who underestimate the seriousness of this pandemic: can you sign a declaration stating that if you get infected by this virus, you would forego your right to be treated in a medical facility and release your insurance provider from any liabilities?

I'm sure you can uphold this commitment because "it's just a hoax" "not more than a flu", right?

If you can sign and commit to a statement as such, the states should lift pandemic related restrictions from you right away, if you can't, then you just quit the BS and be a good citizen, which I expect you to.

40 minutes ago, Jee said:

I see a few here bragging about how confident they are against this virus, OK let's put your money where your mouth is:

To those who underestimate the seriousness of this pandemic: can you sign a declaration stating that if you get infected by this virus, you would forego your right to be treated in a medical facility and release your insurance provider from any liabilities?

I'm sure you can uphold this commitment because "it's just a hoax" "not more than a flu", right?

If you can sign and commit to a statement as such, the states should lift pandemic related restrictions from you right away, if you can't, then you just quit the BS and be a good citizen, which I expect you to.

Hi, Jee.  Nice to meet you, too.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

I could do the same thing if I were interested. The fact his IP address jumps around flies against his prior statement that he was unafraid to show his singular IP address. 

What's more interesting to me are the kind of actors this site has attracted. I don't care they're playing games, I'm just curious why they're playing here. 

"I am pretty sure Mr. Jim Loss is an American using a VPN. This is why he gets a different IP address each time he selects France." His English seems too good for a French person. He accused me of using a VPN, which is a tactic many people use; Accuse others of what you are doing yourself.

14 hours ago, Hotone said:

Why are you asking on an oil & gas forum?

• Upvote 1

Well we've finally got some clarification from our glorous leader

97034307_10222261273464687_2043053944854282240_n.jpg

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Jee said:

It is a nasty virus, it is lethal to particular risk groups. I am in more than one of those. Fortunately, I am not in the double the risk group of people who had the flu vaccine. I did apparently contract the vile bug and treated it with colloidal silver to good effect, same as i do with other infections, to which I am very susceptible. 

I would want to retain the option of treating the disease with the existing treatment regimens, which are rather cheap. Unless you chose Remdesivir. Particularly HCQ/Z

Your challenge is foolish. Unless you are in NYC or Detroit your chance of dying if you contract the virus and are under 65 is fairly low - as much as dying from the flu or pneumonia - or a traffic accident. If there were no risk in anything, there would be no insurance. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

I have been told that I live in a red zone and for that reason DHL would not deliver a new TV to my residence.

I walk to the grocery store daily and have not seen an ambulance or medical presence in my neighborhood. There are no reports of infected people or deaths in my neighborhood....yet it is classified as a red zone.

It is situations such as this that make people question the whole virus/lockdown scenario being spouted.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

I have been told that I live in a red zone and for that reason DHL would not deliver a new TV to my residence.

I walk to the grocery store daily and have not seen an ambulance or medical presence in my neighborhood. There are no reports of infected people or deaths in my neighborhood....yet it is classified as a red zone.

It is situations such as this that make people question the whole virus/lockdown scenario being spouted.

There is no question that it was a stupid idea with no viable justification and no useful purpose for the public. We knew that from the start because that was what China did. Surely sufficient reason not to do the same. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

3 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Why are you asking on an oil & gas forum?

It was directed at Tom, who mentioned that he had been researching on 4chan and other boards.

Edited by Hotone