HermitMunster

So the President is on that Hydroxy

18 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

The list of essential medicines contains many very dangerous drugs.  Not a defence.

Simply unbelievable.  Why do I feel like I'm talking to brick walls?

• Upvote 1

(edited)

2 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Did you look at the list? Many of those medicines are very dangerous.  Nothing about that list means they are safe. 

Many are only for emergency use by physicians.

Fentanyl is on that list...

Edited by Enthalpic

(edited)

2 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

I feel the same way Tom.  Your unwavering faith in trump is admirable; I could never maintain faith in that constantly moving target of Fail you love.  

Forget fulfilling campaign promises of making America great.  How about leaving it at least close to the condition you got it.

Edited by Enthalpic

(edited)

Obviously he has "drained the swamp" during his term.  If you claim the "swamp" still exists then that means your leader has failed.

Pick One - Is "the swamp" drained? Or did trump fail?

Don't tell me that trump still needs more time to drain the swamp.  That means trump is slow or "the swamp" outwits him.

Edited by Enthalpic

(edited)

Odd some of my files will not upload...I get a -200 warning.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

24 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

Obviously he has "drained the swamp" during his term.  If you claim the "swamp" still exists then that means your leader has failed.

Pick One - Is "the swamp" drained? Or did trump fail?

Don't tell me that trump still needs more time to drain the swamp.  That means trump is slow or "the swamp" outwits him.

You must have forgotten how busy the President has been these past 3 1/2 years.  Have you not had access to the internet or the various news services?  The "swamp" creatures have been all out attempting a coup to overthrow the government and a fully elected President.  Open your eyes and ears!

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Richard Snyder said:

You must have forgotten how busy the President has been these past 3 1/2 years.  Have you not had access to the internet or the various news services?  The "swamp" creatures have been all out attempting a coup to overthrow the government and a fully elected President.  Open your eyes and ears!

Who won? Trump or the swamp creatures?  Poor trump shouldn't have gone into the swamp; smart people know you don't tread on swamps

5 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Odd some of my files will not upload...I get a -200 warning.

I get it all the time, when I have a slow wifi connection.  Switching to faster data connection on my mobile takes care of the problem.

Early Outpatient Treatment of Symptomatic, High-Risk Covid-19 Patients that Should be Ramped-Up Immediately as Key to the Pandemic Crisis 

Dr. Harvey A. Risch

Published May 27, 2020

DEPARTMENT OF  CHRONIC DISEASE EPIDEMIOLOGY , YALE SCHOOL OF PUBLIC HEALTH. 

https://academic.oup.com/aje/advance-article/doi/10.1093/aje/kwaa093/5847586

"Evidence about use of hydroxychloroquinealone, or of hydroxychloroquine+azithromycin in inpatients, is irrelevant concerning efficacy of the pair in early high-risk outpatient disease. Five studies, including two controlled clinical trials, have demonstrated significant major outpatient treatment efficacy."

HCQ administered and monitored by a doctor is extremely safe.  One has to monitor the patients electrolytes.

Time for the Charlatans in the FDA, NIH, CDC, CNN and Democratic Party need to desist with the Hate Trump mentality and  put working to save lives ahead of political power grabs. 

It's sad state of affairs we find our country in.  Very sad. 

U.S. Congress looks more like a Jerry Springer TV show than a governing legislative body with Statesman and Stateswomen. Just waiting for the fist fights begin then Minority Leader Pelosi (D) throwing a chair at Rep McCarthy (R) in true Jerry Springer TV form. Statesmanship, Respect and Civility is nowhere to be found in the House of Representative, never to return.  

Let me ask the FDA, CDC, W.H.O. if  Hydroxychloroquine is so dangerous and can cause death shouldn't you take it off the market in the U.S. or at least issue a warning for use in treating Malaria, Lupus, and Rheumatoid Arthritis ?  HCQ is even approved by the FDA for pregnant women.

ADDENDUM #1  5/30/20: Attached is a post by contributor ORO @oro in response to a HCQ naysayer. He summarizes the point of Dr. Risch's paper in a concise and thorough manner.  I think it's important to add here.

"The whole 2nd point of Dr. Risch's paper is that there is no such risk. The arrhythmias are not associated with increased mortality beyond the effects of chance in a sample of >300k patients

The treatment doses for rheumatic conditions and CV19 both reach the same final blood serum levels. The rhuematic treatment does so slowly, the CV19 does it more rapidly.

The constant attempts of the officialdom of the medical establishment to shoot down the one known treatment to save lives is an indication of political pressure to maintain crisis conditions and commercial interests of the 180 companies working on vaccines and treatments for a redundant purpose. These are despicable people working against their medical oaths. Why do you constantly adhere to their malicious nonsense? "

ADDENDUM #2  5/30/20: Doctors lining up to condemn political W.H.O. for halting HCQ trials based on an extremely flawed study published in Lancet.

Guardian article on Lancet paper and the seriously question the integrity of the alleged database from Dr. Desai's Surgisphere Corp.  Dr.Desai previously worked for NCH and reportedly resigned in February.  NCH would not discuss Dr Desai's departure.   Dr. Desai's promotes several Surgisphere products including a Covid-19 diagnostic kit which is sold on Amazon. 

Dr. Desai's Surgisphere Corp will not or can not verify the accuracy of the database or the source of the database.  Several Austrailian Hospitals Dr.Desai mentioned as a source have denied ever talking to him.  

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/disputed-hydroxychloroquine-study-brings-scrutiny-to-surgisphere-67595

Dr. Kaur continues trial

https://mobile.twitter.com/dockaurG/status/1265653536127422464

Doctor Vliet

"Waiting until you are in the ICU is like installing home locks and alarm system after burglars have invaded, vandalized your home, and stolen all your valuables,” Vliet added.