Douglas Buckland

Enough is Enough...

25 minutes ago, frankfurter said:

There you go again, demeaning someone who is not 'murcan and shares not the in-depth knowledge you have gained. tsk tsk. 

uh, What has salt to do with the thread?  In English, salt is NaCl.  If you mean other chemical compound formed by base and acid ions, normally such is not labelled as salt. An example is sodium benzoate: it would be formed similarly to sodium chloride in a chemical reaction, but normally would not be labelled "salt".  

To someone calling themselves "Enthalpic" the "common" definition of salt should have long since been supplanted by the scientific definition. I try to educate here all the time, and the give and take with intelligent people is rewarding. There are some however who profess intelligence without proof and argue without merit. Those I talk down to. They are welcome to up their game. 

That said, I've been noting of late that you have upped your game. I've even taken to wondering if someone else is using your ID? Regardless I like the new Frank, hope he sticks around. Cheers

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

Indeed

waste of time.png

Ohh the pain....

87575362_2531041197111274_4443979489822638080_n.jpg

• Haha 3

(edited)

On 6/24/2020 at 3:33 AM, frankfurter said:

You should follow your own advice, look in a mirror.  You criticise and condemn others for their views. Yet you cannot express any of your views without insulting, demeaning, smearing others. 

If you have knowledge to share, then please do, in a manner that is respectful and CCP defined as objective.  Thank you.

💓 Is that your own mirror your looking into? Objectivity, Respectful??? :D Bahahahaha. Did a bit of correction for ya, your welcome!

On 6/24/2020 at 4:17 AM, frankfurter said:

There you go again, demeaning someone who is not 'murcan and shares not the in-depth knowledge you have gained. tsk tsk. 

Still projecting Franky baby, the movie theaters haven't reopened... kisses :x

Edited by Strangelovesurfing

On 6/24/2020 at 4:49 AM, Ward Smith said:

That said, I've been noting of late that you have upped your game. I've even taken to wondering if someone else is using your ID? Regardless I like the new Frank, hope he sticks around. Cheers

This is a totally different Franky. The last one's head must have exploded due to all the real information colliding with his/her CCP indoctrinated world view. Franky, angry Franky where did you go? Out west into the concentration camps???

• Upvote 1

On 6/15/2020 at 6:40 PM, Ward Smith said:

Nothing says informed like getting your American History from a British comedian

It is about 1000 times more accurate than what Mr. Trump will say. It a a very well research show and quite in alignment with other readings.

• Downvote 1