Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ES

Geopolitics of K-Pop Soft Power

Recommended Posts

(edited)

ICYMI, Donald Trump got humiliated by an alliance of K-Pop Stans (fans) and American Tik Tokers at his Tulsa, OK rally yesterday. They tricked him into throwing a huge party...then no one showed up. Donald saw the registration numbers for his rallies soaring into the stratosphere and rather than realize he was getting conned he fell for it. He spent the last week bragging about how he would be speaking in front of record overflow crowds and wound up with 6,200 in attendance inside an arena that holds 19,000 people. 

Trump fans even camped out for two days to make sure they could get inside BOK Center. Trump asked Tulsa's mayor to lift the curfews so the throngs of Trump lovers could experience his Saturday night rave. 🤣

Authoritarians like Putin and Xi can't afford mocking humiliation like Donald experienced last night. K-Pops & TikToks humiliated both Donald and his entire support network by exposing them as gullible dupes. Donald wound up on the pointy end of globalized American Soft Power because he idolizes the anti-American sentiment of Putin, Xi, and Kim Jong Un. 
 

kpop.png

5-kpop-victon-cover.webp

Edited by BradleyPNW
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's Donald totally duped into thinking there is a SILENT MAJORITY at his back. Nope, turns out he was getting K-Popped into political humiliation. Donald was high on his own supply for a week.

104764172_10217369208804837_3130334384293747168_o.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is Donald's campaign manager assuring us we can still see Donald on the outside stage if we're too late to get into the BOK Center jam packed with Donald's adoring fans. (19,000 capacity, only 6,200 actually attended.)

Unfortunately, Team Donald had to cancel the planned outdoor amphitheater speeches because no one showed up. 



 

Annotation 2020-06-21 124615.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

K-Poppers tricked Trump lovers into camping overnight in downtown Tulsa so they could get inside the arena and express their adoration for Dear Leader. 

r960-60338a32b7fafc97b24b5b8c83c55781.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow you discovered how the internet works in 2020

Give yourself a pat on the back.

I suppose at some point you are going to tell us about the hacker known as 4chan?

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can tell how much @BradleyPNW loves himself by how many posts he uploads at a time. When you've got a room temperature IQ and no one can stand to engage with you anymore, that's what's going to happen I suppose. 

Who else expects his cause of death to read, "autoerotic asphyxiation"?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

6 hours ago, BradleyPNW said:

ICYMI, Donald Trump got humiliated by an alliance of K-Pop Stans (fans) and American Tik Tokers at his Tulsa, OK rally yesterday. They tricked him into throwing a huge party...then no one showed up. Donald saw the registration numbers for his rallies soaring into the stratosphere and rather than realize he was getting conned he fell for it. He spent the last week bragging about how he would be speaking in front of record overflow crowds and wound up with 6,200 in attendance inside an arena that holds 19,000 people. 

Trump fans even camped out for two days to make sure they could get inside BOK Center. Trump asked Tulsa's mayor to lift the curfews so the throngs of Trump lovers could experience his Saturday night rave. 🤣

Authoritarians like Putin and Xi can't afford mocking humiliation like Donald experienced last night. K-Pops & TikToks humiliated both Donald and his entire support network by exposing them as gullible dupes. Donald wound up on the pointy end of globalized American Soft Power because he idolizes the anti-American sentiment of Putin, Xi, and Kim Jong Un. 
 

kpop.png

5-kpop-victon-cover.webp 112.29 kB · 0 downloads

A world ran amuck....the imagery of the Democratic Party is lollipop land....

 

89038542_2857820790923318_5298346350121844736_n.jpg

84263463_3797953110247365_3653959696408117248_n.jpg

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Great Response! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald would like everyone to know he's not the least bit bothered about looking like the world's biggest dupe in Tulsa. 

Annotation 2020-06-22 121017.png

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Biff totally isn't bothered at all. 

Annotation 2020-06-22 122402.png

EbEpj6jXsAAUIo-.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/21/2020 at 2:42 PM, BradleyPNW said:

Here's Donald totally duped into thinking there is a SILENT MAJORITY at his back. Nope, turns out he was getting K-Popped into political humiliation. Donald was high on his own supply for a week.

104764172_10217369208804837_3130334384293747168_o.jpg

OMG, I read the headline wrong.  I thought you said Geopolitics of Corn-Pop Soft Power.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's ridiculous how the local T-cult cell responded with a butt-hurt backlash. But seriously, that photo of camping Trump followers tells a lot about his base. 

Good job K-Pop!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

Here he walks back, after a sobering clash with reality (that cannot be denied indefinitely). 

trump-helicopter-walk.jpg

Edited by Yoshiro Kamamura
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

It's ridiculous how the local T-cult cell responded with a butt-hurt backlash. But seriously, that photo of camping Trump followers tells a lot about his base. 

Good job K-Pop!

This event was particularly embarrassing for Trump cultists. Their beloved president was exposed as a gullible dupe. He got thoroughly punked by kids. Of course they're twisted up in knots, because they're embarrassed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0