YK

Trump and his accomplices prepare huge cover up of the scale of the COVID 19 outbreak in the USA

3 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

image.thumb.png.4b9df409015d2b1ef5f02308a90d9c74.png

I think this is a clear topping pattern.. The shape may be extended by the countermeasures slowing down the buildup of herd immunity but it is fair to say that we are at or near the overall peak and past it in the key Southern states where the airconditioning transmission peak has occurred or is ongoing.

image.thumb.png.7f7529ec88d44e470f89dad6ad995fd1.png

The rest of the South will top out a week or two later but will have a smaller impact since it is in less populous states than these.

The AZ and FL deaths are already flattening.

image.thumb.png.75f545e5f653a46c4644857e18a03b65.png

Some areas look promising.

I'll give you credit, you at least look at data, even if we don't always agree on interpretation.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

The rules to call someone recovered is 14 days no symptoms, 10 days after release from hospital, or two negative tests at least 24 hours apart.

This definition, combined with almost two weeks of very few cases, let Canada drop its number of active cases shockingly fast. Most things are now reopened and we are seeing a drastic rebound in infections.  I wish this would go away faster but the data says it is sticking around, we need a effective vaccine. 

We are not better off than were back in March.... it's just starting over.  Maybe we can hope winter cold and hibernating at home helps. Haha.

canada july 23rd.jpg

That was Dr Sunetra Gupta's point that in most places, the pandemic was widely dispersed in the population and so was not going to be controlled with simple shutdowns. There was a need to take the infected and exposed away from their households so that they don't drag their families through the disease, and continue the spread. Even then, there was going to be a likely spread if you didn't have a handle on the individual cases. The only reason the spread stopped at the epicenters  was that they were reaching herd immunity as the disease was spread from socially active infected to their households. Shutdowns only extended the pandemic and gave a very expensive time delay. They couldn't really stop the disease entirely as households could maintain transmission for several weeks The after the initial member was infected.

The entire shutdown exercise was pointless.

• Upvote 4

41 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

The entire shutdown exercise was pointless.

I wouldn't say pointless as at the very least it slowed things down and allowed us to learn some lessons, both about covid and life in general.

• Like 1

(edited)

5 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

Remember there is a lag between infection, diagnosis, severe illness, and death.  A spike in cases won't directly aligned with deaths, watch for them in a week or so.

I have been watching all along and will continue. You too. Pundits are saying 300,000 deaths may occur by the end of this year. I say 200,000. Anyone can pick a number. 

Edited by ronwagn
addition
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The cover up is done by those who have been counting Covid deaths that were caused by other causes of death.

And by someone sending Covid infected patients to nursing homes. Can't believe Cuomo is not in jail yet for that.

The pandemic has been hijacked by the Radical Left to try to destroy US economy and get rid of Trump.

If we had a Democrat president right now, the Media would instead be glowing over the falling death rates in the last 3 months

and getting ready to open everything again (like it should). But no, instead it is more of the same fear mongering, lies and obstruction.

They will try to win the election by any means possible cause it seems that cannot do it fair and square.

• Great Response! 4

“Vaccine, vaccine, vaccine . . . that's all that has made a difference. And you don't need a president to get that going, or even Dr. Fauci. there are 137 companies working on vaccines and one or more will nail it.”

Now keep in mind that there was never a vaccine for HIV, MERS or SARS. We never screamed that the sky was falling, we never considered a ‘new normal’ and we never mandated masks.

When did we become victims and allow the media to control our lives?

• Like 3
  • Great Response! 2

Dan, yes to all. We live in the most idiotic times where there is no more common sense and only corruption and lies, lies, lies. Too many people just go along with it and are controlled by the emotions these days (fear, anger and hate). Things not looking good for US society.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

This Lincoln Project video is a blistering indictment of Donald's COVID failure. 

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

“Vaccine, vaccine, vaccine . . . that's all that has made a difference. And you don't need a president to get that going, or even Dr. Fauci. there are 137 companies working on vaccines and one or more will nail it.”

Now keep in mind that there was never a vaccine for HIV, MERS or SARS. We never screamed that the sky was falling, we never considered a ‘new normal’ and we never mandated masks.

When did we become victims and allow the media to control our lives?

Donald did an amazing job conditioning his cult to embrace personal victimization. 

"I have to wear a mask in Costco. Help, help I'm being repressed!"

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Radha said:

The pandemic has been hijacked by the Radical Left to try to destroy US economy and get rid of Trump.

COVID is a global pandemic. Other countries instituted measures that protected public heath while Donald fumbled the ball. There isn't a radical left plot to make Donald look bad, Donald is simply an incompetent boob. 

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, BradleyPNW said:

There isn't a radical left plot to make Donald look bad, Donald is simply an incompetent boob. 

Your family must be so very proud of you. 

8 minutes ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

Your family must be so very proud of you. 

Screw my family, I want you to be proud of me, Gerry. Are you proud of me!???

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BradleyPNW said:

Screw my family, I want you to be proud of me, Gerry. Are you proud of me!???

A smidge agitated this mourning are we Bradley....then again waking up to this would tend to lead to a disgruntled attitude...Meet Bradleys new leader....hmm lady friend perhaps...Gezzzz calm down things work out.

https://genzconservative.com/antifa-isnt-so-terrifying/

Antifa-Isnt-So-Terrifying.jpg

2 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

A smidge agitated this mourning are we Bradley....then again waking up to this would tend to lead to a disgruntled attitude...Meet Bradleys new leader....hmm lady friend perhaps...Gezzzz calm down things work out.

https://genzconservative.com/antifa-isnt-so-terrifying/

Antifa-Isnt-So-Terrifying.jpg

Now I know why @Tom Kirkman took off!  Stan? Yeah!

3 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

You've got second sight and amazing powers of observation. 

(edited)

1 hour ago, BradleyPNW said:

You've got second sight and amazing powers of observation. 

5a8f401c3e35431b008b459c.jpg

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Haha 1