YK

Trumpist lies about coronavirus too bad for Facebook - BANNED!

Recommended Posts

“As a result of the Committee to Defend the President's repeated sharing of content determined by third-party fact-checkers to be false, they will not be permitted to advertise for a period of time," Facebook said in a statement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

“As a result of the Committee to Defend the President's repeated sharing of content determined by third-party fact-checkers to be false, they will not be permitted to advertise for a period of time," Facebook said in a statement.

Third-party fact checkers = Democratic Party National Committee

  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

2 hours ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

“As a result of the Committee to Defend the President's repeated sharing of content determined by third-party fact-checkers to be false, they will not be permitted to advertise for a period of time," Facebook said in a statement.

...

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

2 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Third-party fact checkers = Democratic Party National Committee

Try realists or people driven by empirical evidence; not fantasies or garbage ideologies.

Feel free to hitch your ride to lies, myths, and failure; as you have in the past.

Edited by Enthalpic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

So being banned by liberal, leftist, adolescent social media venues is a bad thing?😂

Edited by Douglas Buckland
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump himself was not banned...just a side show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

Try realists or people driven by empirical evidence; not fantasies or garbage ideologies.

Feel free to hitch your ride to lies, myths, and failure; as you have in the past.

Do your own fact checking. Anyone who relies on someone else without investigating his sources is uneducated. 

 

 The Latest News and Information on Covid 19

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MXY8T0j7k0oUBsHW4BfjJM__DRIyzqrDf_FSlV4hHpw/edit

 

AGE

DEATH RATE

confirmed cases

DEATH RATE

all cases

80+ years old

21.9%

14.8%

70-79 years old

 

8.0%

60-69 years old

 

3.6%

50-59 years old

 

1.3%

40-49 years old

 

0.4%

30-39 years old

 

0.2%

20-29 years old

 

0.2%

10-19 years old

 

0.2%

0-9 years old

 

no fatalities

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

So being banned by liberal, leftist, adolescent social media venues is a bad thing?😂

Being banned for spreading dangerous misinformation about a highly contagious, dangerous disease is definitely bad, because you can endanger lives of many people. You will go to hell too. 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ronwagn said:

Do your own fact checking. Anyone who relies on someone else without investigating his sources is uneducated. 

 

 

 The Latest News and Information on Covid 19

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MXY8T0j7k0oUBsHW4BfjJM__DRIyzqrDf_FSlV4hHpw/edit

 

 

AGE

DEATH RATE

confirmed cases

DEATH RATE

all cases

80+ years old

21.9%

14.8%

70-79 years old

 

8.0%

60-69 years old

 

3.6%

50-59 years old

 

1.3%

40-49 years old

 

0.4%

30-39 years old

 

0.2%

20-29 years old

 

0.2%

10-19 years old

 

0.2%

0-9 years old

 

no fatalities

This lie again? Seriously? More than 150k people dead, and many more will have lasting damage on lungs, liver, kidneys, brain and nerves?

World war level of casualties in just 4 months is not good enough for you?

 

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

Being banned for spreading dangerous misinformation about a highly contagious, dangerous disease is definitely bad, because you can endanger lives of many people. You will go to hell too. 

You mean like China did when this whole thing started?

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

This lie again? Seriously? More than 150k people dead, and many more will have lasting damage on lungs, liver, kidneys, brain and nerves?

World war level of casualties in just 4 months is not good enough for you?

 

How many of these people would have died regardless of Covid-19?

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

3 hours ago, ronwagn said:

Do your own fact checking. Anyone who relies on someone else without investigating his sources is uneducated. 


Rest assured, I don't use Facebook for information.

 

Edited by Enthalpic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

So being banned by liberal, leftist, adolescent social media venues is a bad thing?😂

The key is in the name:  "Social" media.  Now you understand, bless your heart.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

Being banned for spreading dangerous misinformation about a highly contagious, dangerous disease is definitely bad, because you can endanger lives of many people. You will go to hell too. 

You are being misled to believe that "3rd party" is not a political grouping and "fact check" means something other than adherence to a misinformation narrative.

The references to the WHO misinformation held by social media behemoths to be unimpeachable fact is a political alignment with China, and pharmaceutical companies with a vested interest in promoting misinformation. That political alignment does not generate factual narratives, but a dogma designed and pressed on the scientific community via threats and mob embarrassment. The WHO was rightly  defunded by the US. Its personnel should have been removed and sanctions placed on it just like against CCP leaders who bribed their way into controlling it. The social media folks referencing the WHO as a source of factual information should be exposed as the political activist mob that they actually are.

Facebook, twitter, google and other major social media are not at all neutral. They were revealed in internal documents handed to Congress to have been politically aligned explicitly against Trump including the "3rd party fact checking"  not referencing any factual source, and "hate speech" criteria not including "white privilege" discussions as a racist meme, Marxist social group hate as such, or flagging factual arguments as violations aka "hate facts".

 

  • Great Response! 3
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, 0R0 said:

You are being misled to believe that "3rd party" is not a political grouping and "fact check" means something other than adherence to a misinformation narrative.

The references to the WHO misinformation held by social media behemoths to be unimpeachable fact is a political alignment with China, and pharmaceutical companies with a vested interest in promoting misinformation. That political alignment does not generate factual narratives, but a dogma designed and pressed on the scientific community via threats and mob embarrassment. The WHO was rightly  defunded by the US. Its personnel should have been removed and sanctions placed on it just like against CCP leaders who bribed their way into controlling it. The social media folks referencing the WHO as a source of factual information should be exposed as the political activist mob that they actually are.

Facebook, twitter, google and other major social media are not at all neutral. They were revealed in internal documents handed to Congress to have been politically aligned explicitly against Trump including the "3rd party fact checking"  not referencing any factual source, and "hate speech" criteria not including "white privilege" discussions as a racist meme, Marxist social group hate as such, or flagging factual arguments as violations aka "hate facts".

 

Does your mind ever wander to the below pic...perhaps a impression comes to mind...I really have no clue where that comes from...Weird.

chinesepuppet-e1423184420273.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

22 hours ago, ronwagn said:

Do your own fact checking. Anyone who relies on someone else without investigating his sources is uneducated. 

 

 

 The Latest News and Information on Covid 19

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MXY8T0j7k0oUBsHW4BfjJM__DRIyzqrDf_FSlV4hHpw/edit

 

 

AGE

DEATH RATE

confirmed cases

DEATH RATE

all cases

80+ years old

21.9%

14.8%

70-79 years old

 

8.0%

60-69 years old

 

3.6%

50-59 years old

 

1.3%

40-49 years old

 

0.4%

30-39 years old

 

0.2%

20-29 years old

 

0.2%

10-19 years old

 

0.2%

0-9 years old

 

no fatalities

Do you have the statistics for the USA?  Age is not the only factor, fatalities also depend on comorbidities.  E.g. A lot of Americans are fat and have diabetes at a younger age, which increases the chances of dying.

Edited by Hotone
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

30 minutes ago, Hotone said:

Do you have the statistics for the USA?  Age is not the only factor, fatalities also depend on comorbidities.  E.g. A lot of Americans are fat and have diabetes at a younger age, which increases the chances of dying.

Diabetes is out of control in the US..Actually overwhelming the health care system

https://www.cdc.gov/diabetes/pdfs/data/statistics/national-diabetes-statistics-report.pdf

 

https://www.cdc.gov/diabetes/library/features/diabetes-stat-report.html

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Obesity is the primary cause of diabetes and it is common in the Western World. We want to eat as if we need that much food while having very little physical activity. Obesity also causes joint problems requiring new joints and "metabolic syndrome" which includes coronary artery disease which can lead to strokes, heart attacks, etc. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metabolic_syndrome

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

19 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

Obesity is the primary cause of diabetes and it is common in the Western World. We want to eat as if we need that much food while having very little physical activity. Obesity also causes joint problems requiring new joints and "metabolic syndrome" which includes coronary artery disease which can lead to strokes, heart attacks, etc. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metabolic_syndrome

I have two daughters in medicine, and i hear it all make no mistakes. Im not to sure people understand all of the dynamics going on, there once was a time a doctor could tell you either lose weight and get active or you will have a heart attack or die. 

In today's world if a doctor were to speak in such a frank matter it would be a lawsuit. Actually i believe that diabetes accounts for 45% percent of ACA costs...The actual number will stagger your mind..im quite sure it is that high however. 

https://www.webmd.com/health-insurance/diabetes-health-care-law#1

https://www.foxnews.com/health/insulin-costs-per-patient-nearly-doubled-from-2012-to-2016-study

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

I have two daughters in medicine, and i hear it all make no mistakes. Im not to sure people understand all of the dynamics going on, there once was a time a doctor could tell you either lose weight and get active or you will have a heart attack or die. 

In today's world if a doctor were to speak in such a frank matter it would be a lawsuit. Actually i believe that diabetes accounts for 45% percent of ACA costs...The actual number will stagger your mind..im quite sure it is that high however. 

 

I think that using Metabolic Syndrome covers the problem more completely and is more accurate. Diabetes is only one of the problems covered by Metabolic Syndrome. You are that diabetes is a major problem. Not every fat person is going to get diabetes but may die of coronary artery disease, fatty liver, etc. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

I think that using Metabolic Syndrome covers the problem more completely and is more accurate. Diabetes is only one of the problems covered by Metabolic Syndrome. You are that diabetes is a major problem. Not every fat person is going to get diabetes but may die of coronary artery disease, fatty liver, etc. 

It is a good thing you do not have a conversation with my girls. While they professional on the job behind the scenes they can be quite frank.It might be as simple as time to kick your metabolic rate in the A@@. That would be code for lose weight get off your back lay off the wine and take the dogs for a double daily walk. If not soon someone will be putting diapers on you and it wont be them that i can tell you....LMAO

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

It is a good thing you do not have a conversation with my girls. While they professional on the job behind the scenes they can be quite frank.It might be as simple as time to kick your metabolic rate in the A@@. That would be code for lose weight get off your back lay off the wine and take the dogs for a double daily walk. If not soon someone will be putting diapers on you and it wont be them that i can tell you....LMAO

Metabolic syndrome is not synonymous with metabolic rate. Don't conflate diabetes with obesity, they are two different things. Obesity can be a cause of type 2 diabetes in some individuals and not in others. Type one diabetes is genetic and they are often thin. Obesity may or may not cause problems but usually does have a deleterious effect over time. Obesity is the biggest cause of illness (in Western countries) overall. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.