Tomasz

Up to 90% of people who test positive for Covid barely carry any virus & are not contagious. Every stat about the disease is bogus

2 hours ago, ronwagn said:

was able to stop any HIV patients from having sex with unknowing partners. In other words they didn't have to wear a penis mask

I believe you meant unable to stop. The article linked seemed to indicate that doctors aren't allowed to notify partners. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Tomasz said:

I just wish to be misunderstood after my first post.

You've come to the right place then. 🤣

• Haha 3

(edited)

This article is Great!  My thoughts, exactly.

No, no, no! I’m having Christmas for 14 – and no puffed-up Covid marshal will stop me

I especially liked one of the comments:

"So what happened", "well the six of us were enjoying Christmas together when this jolly fat man came down the chimney and we were all arrested".

Edited by Dan Warnick
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/6/2020 at 1:34 PM, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

No, you quote a lying tweet of your misguided president. CDC never stated such nonsense.

Numbers come DIRECTLY from the CDC.  Stop lying.  You can go to CDC just as I did and just as I posted on this site.  If you wish to play moronacy with the Huffslanderouspost, you go girl. 

And stop the lies Hydroxychloriquine was never posted as a CURE.  Unless of course you are a lying sack of garbage.  HQX + high daily dose of Zinc has been shown over dozens of studies in multiple countries to help PREVENT you from getting it or prevent serious symptoms... But sure, keep spouting the lies that ANYONE said it was a cure...

Bad for fat old people?  Yes.  Everyone else?  No.  Fat old people are not working.  Everyone else go about daily life like normal. Just like Sweden did according to a thing called Science... 

• Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 3

23 hours ago, Boat said:

Trump is in charge so any inaccuracies in testing is on him. With just a fraction of the population exposed, hospitals around the nation quit treating patients with elective surgery. Need a hip? Need a new knee? It ain’t gonna happen. 
In my county, I repeat county, almost 100 have died with around 6,000 infected. So your take away is to go to church, skip the mask, go to a restaurant and talk about your constitutional abuse. No thanks, I will stay inside and survive.

It is really crazy to blame inaccurate testing on Trump. He should never have been advised to prioritize testing from the start. It should only be used on symptomatic people to confirm infection. The rest of the testing is mainly a waste of time and money. The emphasis on ventilators was also a big mistake. So much for the "experts" the left loves so much. The ones that said that we should not keep out foreigners during the initial spread of COVID 19. Then they spoke out against masks before they made them mandatory! They are part of the Deep State. Their main motive is to defeat Trump. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

I believe you meant unable to stop. The article linked seemed to indicate that doctors aren't allowed to notify partners. 

yep. or not able. 

• Upvote 1