1 hour ago, Enthalpic said:

Sorry, I only wear a mask when I have to by law or building policy.

I am not a mask fanatic, I am just am not anti-mask.

I might not even get the vaccine, but I am not anit-vax.

But you follow the law, right?  So, when the law demands that you receive a vaccine you will.  You desire that everyone be told what to do, correct?...that elected leaders have the power to mandate how you live, especially if they are on the Left...you wish that the Left could control how I live, right?

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Tom Nolan said:

But you follow the law, right?  So, when the law demands that you receive a vaccine you will.  You desire that everyone be told what to do, correct?...that elected leaders have the power to mandate how you live, especially if they are on the Left...you wish that the Left could control how I live, right?

Well, er, doesn't sound so utopian when you put it that way.  Gosh.  :)

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Tom Nolan said:

I am far more libertarian than you think.

Essentially zero chance vaccines will be required by law around here. It didn't happen for H1N1, or the meningitis outbreak we had. I did, however, take both those vaccines voluntarily. I also had a tetanus booster not too long ago.  *gasp*

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3393379/

41 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Well, er, doesn't sound so utopian when you put it that way.  Gosh.  :)

I don't live in your imagined dystopia, my reality is just fine.

51 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

I also had a tetanus booster not too long ago. 

Lockjaw might be good for you.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

4 minutes ago, Tom Nolan said:

Lockjaw might be good for you.

Do you have children?  You feel free to do you; but I sure hope you are not letting them suffer for your delusions.

Edited by Enthalpic

Enthalpic, You do nothing for society.  You are a disrupter, one who causes confusion deliberately.  That is evil intent.  It is not a healthy intention. 

• Like 4
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

3 hours ago, Tom Nolan said:

You are a disrupter, one who causes confusion deliberately.  That is evil intent.  It is not a healthy intention. 

Lol. Says the dude spewing every unproven conspiracy theories left, right, and center. How many deliberately misleading youtube links have you posted in this thread?  

Hey Tom, don't get your vaccine, nobody is trying to force it on you. 

I know I'm glad my family has had the opportunity to get our vaccines. Never more soo than when I learned a colleague lost a child to measles in the Philippines last year. This is a virus that the vaccine that virtually eliminated from the western world. It still kills as much as 150,000 , mostly children in the unvaccinated undeveloped world. This is a widely verifiable fact. But you spew this trash. That is evil intent. It is not a healthy intention. 

Edited by Grumpy Pants
typo
  • Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

On 9/20/2020 at 10:17 AM, Ward Smith said:

Another excellent treatise on Current events that ties everything up neatly with a silver bow. 

At this point in the global hysteria — increasingly mixed with petty bureaucratic malevolence — over Covid-19, we have seamlessly passed from tragedy to farce, as a Marxist might say. As far back as April, it was already clear that the international Left was being forced to choose between its twin apocalyptic wet dreams of global destruction via “climate change” and global destruction via the second coming of the Black Death, aka, the Dreaded Coronavirus. If we didn’t all drown from the rising oceans or fry under a burning sun, we would fall like tenpins to a virus of such deadliness that it has a kill rate of .04% and most victims don’t even know they have it.

Why the Left has such a burning psychological need to constantly fantasize about destruction is no secret: in effect, they are a monomaniacal suicide cult with the added fillip of wanting to take the rest of the world down with them. They exist fearfully in a crabbed, constricted self-prison, in which anything — a breath, a fart, a sneeze, the flick of a light switch — can unleash cataclysmic events. What the arbitrary and capricious lockdowns have taught us — in addition to the fact that the American constitution is now clinically dead, and that the Bill of Rights no longer is absolute — is to fear our fellow man and thus turn ourselves into a nation of snitches and scolds.

It goes on but the gist of it is right there in its first two paragraphs. So instead of "flattening the curve", we can't "unlock" society until there's no disease at all? Constant flicking of the lizard brain means in most people that your next fear mongering is going to fall on deaf ears. Fight or flight will be replaced by yawn. Deservedly so I might add. 

Ward says:  So instead of "flattening the curve", we can't "unlock" society until there's no disease at all?

The above is from the start of this Thread.

We are fast headed to some deep shit.  Things will get worse. 

As far as I can see "The Pandemic is over" if there ever really was something worse than a flu season.  To me, it appears that those who insist upon imposing these lockdown measures and creating a fearful society...these folks are responsible for the misery of this nation.

Dictated mandates on masks, social distancing, business closures, school closures and public settings, ALL COME FROM A STATE LEVEL.   These mandates did not come from a Federal level.  

• Great Response! 1

1 hour ago, Tom Nolan said:

Ward says:  So instead of "flattening the curve", we can't "unlock" society until there's no disease at all?

The above is from the start of this Thread.

We are fast headed to some deep shit.  Things will get worse. 

As far as I can see "The Pandemic is over" if there ever really was something worse than a flu season.  To me, it appears that those who insist upon imposing these lockdown measures and creating a fearful society...these folks are responsible for the misery of this nation.

Dictated mandates on masks, social distancing, business closures, school closures and public settings, ALL COME FROM A STATE LEVEL.   These mandates did not come from a Federal level.  

The top democrat operative of the last century said, "It's the economy, stupid". He led Clinton to the upset victory over George Bush with that refrain. Demoncrats were looking at a miserable election heading into 2020 with the economy operating at record growth with record employment numbers. They couldn't have asked for a better turd in the punch bowl than Covid and the overreaction to it. As I've said for months they will happily destroy this country, just to gain power. They don't have a choice, as long as republicans control the executive branch their crimes are bound to see the light of day. Brain Dead Biden is the perfect patsy to implement their plans, and be the fall guy when people wake up. By then of course it will be too late. The largest county in Texas has already given the vote to illegal immigrants. You think things were bad in Minnesota with Somalis? They'll be buying carloads of votes for $10. Like the roach motel, once the Demoncrats are in power they will never leave

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

they will happily destroy this country, just to gain power.

So true.

• Upvote 1

(edited)

When the POTUS gets Covid is it real Tom?

trump has covid.jpg

Edited by Enthalpic

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/hot-mic-moment-lawmakers-admit-masks-are-all-political-theater

Hot Mic Moment: Lawmakers Admit Masks Are All "Political Theater"

In a hot mic moment, Pennsylvania lawmakers admitted that the masking ritual is all political theatre. The huge scam is being pushed on us from all sides, and it is beyond time to wake up to what is going on.

Pennsylvania State Representative Wendy Ullman and Governor Tom Wolf were caught joking off-camera about taking their masks off just before they spoke at a press conference touting the need to defend Obamacare during COVID-19. Politics is smoke in mirrors and a distraction at this point. Nothing more. ...

The admission that masks are nothing more than “political theatre,” took place yesterday. Just as Ullman was preparing to speak behind the podium on Tuesday at a press conference north of Philadelphia, Wolf can be heard off-camera to her left, saying:

“So Wendy, I’m gonna take, I’m gonna take my mask off when I speak.”

Ullman walked toward Wolf, off-camera, and said: 

“I will as well, just, I’m waiting so that we can do a little political theater.” 

Wolf replies, “OK,” and the two Democrats share a laugh.

Ullman then walks back toward the podium and finishes her sentence, saying, “so that it’s on camera.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

https://www.wlox.com/2020/10/01/mississippi-is-first-state-lift-mask-mandate/

Mississippi is the first state to lift mask mandate

JACKSON, Miss. (WLBT) - Mississippi Governor Tate Reeves lifted the statewide mask mandate during a press conference on Wednesday.

This makes Mississippi the first state in the country to lift the mandate.

Currently, 35 states have a statewide mask mandate in place. A mask mandate was not enforced in the other 14 states (Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, and Wyoming).

During the press conference, Reeves said the state’s improving coronavirus numbers didn’t justify the mandate.

“For the heavy hand of government to tell you that you must do something, then the underlying conditions should justify it...."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

BERENSON: "Yes. Sweden is averaging 1 death a day for the last couple of weeks. They have 10 million people. Cases have not spiked. In the countries that locked down hard and early like Spain and France, those countries now are averaging several thousands and in some cases 10,000 new positive tests a day and deaths are rising. Spain had 12,000 positive tests last Friday higher than the U.S. Ever had during our worst day. Spain, France and Italy, Spain especially had a terrible economic contraction. Right now things look good in Sweden and much less economic cost. Over the last 6 months their per capita death rate in Sweden is the same as France, Spain, the U.K. And Italy. It’s hard to see what Sweden didn’t gain.”

But yeah, lockdowns, masks, economic disasters, all to get worse results than not locking down at all! Thanks Demoncrats 😜

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

Apparently this thread wasn't locked, or was it? 

Edited by Ward Smith
Testing

Michigan Supreme Court Strikes Down Gov. Whitmer’s State of Emergency Order

https://jonathanturley.org/2020/10/03/michigan-supreme-court-strikes-down-gov-whitmers-state-of-emergency-order/#more-163734

EXCERPTS

In a recent column in the New York Times, Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer criticized President Donald Trump for not issuing a national order making the wearing of masks mandatory – a pledge made by Vice President Joe Biden raising serious constitutional questions. Now, Whitmer is having her broad interpretation of state executive authority checked by the Michigan Supreme Court, which found that she violated the Constitution with her extension of the state of emergency.

The Supreme Court found that Whitmer lacked authority under two laws — the Emergency Management Act from 1976 and the Emergency Powers of the Governor Act from 1945. Notably, before the court’s opinion, advocacy groups submitted more than 539,000 signatures in a bid to repeal the 1945 law.

Yet the Michigan Supreme Court has now ruled that neither law gave Whitmer the authority to continue the state of emergency or issuing unilateral orders past April 30th. Justice Stephen J. Markman authored the majority opinion and wrote:

“We conclude that the Governor lacked the authority to declare a ‘state of emergency’ or a ‘state of disaster’ under the EMA after April 30, 2020, on the basis of the COVID-19 pandemic. Furthermore, we conclude that the EPGA is in violation of the Constitution of our state because it purports to delegate to the executive branch the legislative powers of state government– including its plenary police powers– and to allow the exercise of such powers indefinitely.

As a consequence, the EPGA cannot continue to provide a basis for the Governor to exercise emergency powers.” …

… This case came before the Court after a federal district court certified questions of state law to be addressed on the constitutionality of Whitmer’s actions….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OSHA MASK LADIES

Tammy Clark and Kristen Meghan are key players with ”Stand Up Michigan”, a grassroots organic movement of ‘We The People of Michigan’.

‘We The People of Michigan’

These are the folks who got things rolling towards the Michigan Supreme Court.

Listen to what they had to say when these women spoke at a rally in Austin, Texas on October 3rd.

QUEUED

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/21/2020 at 8:08 AM, ronwagn said:

You partially answered your own question with chaos. Add the destruction of the economy, especially in Demoncrat run states and cities. Before the election, all fear of the future of COVID 19 should subside substantially. If President Trump is reelected there is no problem. He will not allow the Deep State to do anything much more to him. Hopefully the last four years of their activity will result in some going to jail, but at least fully exposed. The balance of power between the Senate, the House, the Executive Branch, and The Supreme Court will also be in play. 

Incredible ignorance here. Obama started, and Trump continues, the tyranny and persecution of Assange. Assange has reported the criminal activity of YOUR leaders, and for this he is the criminal; in America, the criminal is the one who reports on the real criminals. Yet, you see not the perversity in YOUR leaders, and espouse the view your potus will somehow prosecute real criminals. Sick, So utterly sick. 

But take heed, if you can; today is Assange, tomorrow will be you and the rest of your country-men -women -its. 

13 hours ago, frankfurter said:

Incredible ignorance here. Obama started, and Trump continues, the tyranny and persecution of Assange. Assange has reported the criminal activity of YOUR leaders, and for this he is the criminal; in America, the criminal is the one who reports on the real criminals. Yet, you see not the perversity in YOUR leaders, and espouse the view your potus will somehow prosecute real criminals. Sick, So utterly sick. 

But take heed, if you can; today is Assange, tomorrow will be you and the rest of your country-men -women -its. 

Trump wants to pardon Assange but he's being held back by the usual suspects who feel it will be treated as quid pro quo because Trump won the election and the illiterati can't accept that he won so it can only be because Assange helped him. In fact, I'd be unsurprised if you came on here to complain immediately after the pardon. Because Trump. 

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Trump wants to pardon Assange but he's being held back by the usual suspects who feel it will be treated as quid pro quo because Trump won the election and the illiterati can't accept that he won so it can only be because Assange helped him. In fact, I'd be unsurprised if you came on here to complain immediately after the pardon. Because Trump. 

Ohh there you go again stating the obvious. Details are so boring...

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

not credible. The Clintons walk free. A pardon must be post conviction. Could any potus pardon anybody convicted per the Espionage Act?  rather doubtful. 

11 hours ago, frankfurter said:

not credible. The Clintons walk free. A pardon must be post conviction. Could any potus pardon anybody convicted per the Espionage Act?  rather doubtful. 

Sanity check. The Clintons walk free, true. Your point? 

Assange hasn't had his day in court, true. Supposedly he was offered a pardon in return for revealing his source. He refused and the press turned it into a number of spurious and unsupported claims. His lawyers have a vested interest in claiming everything about him is political and continue to fan those flames. They turned, "Reveal your sources and we'll see about getting you a pardon" into "You'll only get a pardon if you say it wasn't the Russians". That claim is absurd on its face, but so much about Assange already is. 

Here's how the pardon game could work. Assange pleads guilty to some lesser charge, and by pre arrangement is immediately pardoned. He's not guilty of anything yet, since he hasn't had his day in court. The lesser charge is not treason (which as a non citizen he can't reasonably be charged with anyway). Prosecutors always overcharge and under deliver. 

He doesn't want to be extradited to the US because Federal Court here is unfair to the extreme. Just ask any of Trump's associates who were treated horribly by Mueller and his team of partisan criminals. Manafort, a 70 year old man was put under solitary confinement for almost a year to try and get him to break, while he was in jail (not prison) pre conviction. This is patently illegal in this country and the MUELLER team knew it. That's why every one of them destroyed all their iPhone data, which they had been using to communicate with each other. The Deep State is very real in this country and they were sending messages loud and clear that constitutional rights were off the table. Assange isn't even a citizen, if they can break the law for citizens, how much worse will they be on an alien? 

5 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

The Deep State is very real in this country and they were sending messages loud and clear that constitutional rights were off the table. Assange isn't even a citizen, if they can break the law for citizens, how much worse will they be on an alien? 

Think Guantanamo?

(edited)

On 9/26/2020 at 1:12 PM, Tom Nolan said:

When I see people wearing a mask (which is most people in stores), I want to say:  "You do realize that viruses around this store have likely ended up on your clothes and in your hair, plus on the products in your cart.  When you get in the car and get home, the particulates carrying the viruses will also contaminate those spaces."  This is plain brain IQ.

Mask Facts

I do not know what to think about masks, they seem useless. Here in Poland last 2 weeks we lost control over epidemic, daily cases rose from under 1,000 to 5,300 today. And all the people I see in shopping malls or other buildings are wearing masks. Maybe that is because schools were opened and children are stealthly infecting each other and then adults. And now we have 2 options: second lockdown and completely wrecking the economy or watching old/ill people die.

Edited by Marcin2
typo

2 hours ago, Marcin2 said:

or watching old/ill people die.

Not like old people ever died before this Covid. 

21 hours ago, Marcin2 said:

I do not know what to think about masks, they seem useless.

MASK FACTS - SCIENCE

Government trained OSHA mask experts Tammy Clark & Kristen Meghan join Del Bigtree in-studio to break down vital info on masks, PPE, and their role in #Covid19 prevention.

Every adult on this planet wearing a mask needs to hear this riveting discussion with the science studies shown.  These two ladies are the top certified experts on masks. 

There is absolutely no doubt that wearing masks as a society does NOTHING to control Covid, but wearing masks only contributes to an unhealthy population.

The Highwire with Del Bigtree

MASK WHISTLEBLOWERS TELL ALL

(39 minutes)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nKU8JO1YPL6m/

(There is no YouTube video, because YouTube censors important valid information.)

• Upvote 2