Ward Smith

Evidence is evidence, voter fraud by state

Axios:   Officials increasingly alarmed about Trump’s power grab

https://www.axios.com/trump-officials-alarmed-overturn-election-results-a844d1d2-acb2-47a9-87ce-ac579458b1ea.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axiosam&stream=top

Senior Trump administration officials are increasingly alarmed that President Trump might unleash — and abuse — the power of government in an effort to overturn the clear result of the election.

Why it matters: These officials tell me that Trump is spending too much time with people they consider crackpots or conspiracy theorists and flirting with blatant abuses of power.

There are 32 days until President-elect Biden's inauguration.

The big picture: Their fears include Trump's interest in former national security adviser Michael Flynn's wild talk of martial law; an idea floated of an executive order to commandeer voting machines; and the specter of Sidney Powell, the conspiracy-spewing election lawyer, obtaining governmental power and a top-level security clearance.

A senior administration official said that when Trump is "retweeting threats of putting politicians in jail, and spends his time talking to conspiracy nuts who openly say declaring martial law is no big deal, it’s impossible not to start getting anxious about how this ends."

"People who are concerned and nervous aren’t the weak-kneed bureaucrats that we loathe," the official added. "These are people who have endured arguably more insanity and mayhem than any administration officials in history."

At Friday's meeting, first reported by The New York Times, Trump discussed making Powell a special counsel for election fraud.

• The ideas included commandeering voting machines, with Powell as a special counsel to inspect the machines, according to a source familiar with the meeting.

• White House counsel Pat Cipollone and chief of staff Mark Meadows "pushed back strenuously and repeatedly against the ideas put forth by Sidney Powell,” the source said.

• The meeting included Flynn, who was pardoned by Trump in November and is a celebrity with election-denying Trump supporters.
  • Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

If anyone out there can tell me with a straight face Biden got 80 million legit votes without huge fraud taking place, let me have your thoughts?   The corrupt 6 cities in those 6 corrupt counties in those 6 swing States need a complete legal audit recount and cast the illegal votes out.  No other way the American people are going to stand up to such fraud we know has taken place...

Supporters of President Donald Trump gather at a "Stop the Steal" rally at the Arizona State Capitol in Phoenix, Ariz., on Dec. 19, 2020. (Linda Jiang/The Epoch Times)
Supporters of President Donald Trump gather at a "Stop the Steal" rally at the Arizona State Capitol in Phoenix, Ariz., on Dec. 19, 2020. (Linda Jiang/The Epoch Times)

Arizona State Senator at ‘Stop the Steal’ Rally: ‘We’re Not Going to Give Up’

December 20, 2020 Updated: December 20, 2020

Over 2,000 supporters of President Donald Trump gathered Saturday at the Arizona State Capitol, demanding election integrity. The crowd, joined by several GOP officials, was upbeat and determined. Ali Alexander, organizer of the “Stop the Steal” movement, said “the energy is intoxicating.”

The rally comes just a day after the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors voted 4-1 to not comply with subpoenas to audit election machines and scanned ballots on Friday.

Arizona State Sen. Sonny Borrelli, a Republican, said the vote is a direct challenge to the state Legislature.

“[By not complying with the subpoena,] they’re trying to challenge the sovereign authority of the state legislature. “They forget that they are political subdivision to the state,” he said. “Game on!” Borrelli told The Epoch Times at the “Stop the Steal” rally on Saturday.

“If they’re going to challenge us in court on the subpoena, then we will counter that, and we’ll see you in court.”
Borrelli, who served 22 years in the Marine Corps, urged Arizonians to not give up.

Sonny Borrelli Arizona state Sen. Sonny Borrelli attends a “Stop the Steal” rally in Phoenix, Ariz., on Dec. 19, 2020. (Linda Jiang/The Epoch Times)

“We’re not going to give up,” he said. Borrelli urged the people to “call your state officials, call the Maricopa county supervisors, send them emails, send them letters, this needs to be stopped.”

Arizona State Rep. Mark Finchem said Friday’s vote by the Board caused some confusion.

“We want an audit, they want an audit. But because there is litigation that’s ongoing. Apparently, they don’t want to have the proof. Now, what’s confusing for me is no matter what happens, the proof doesn’t change. So why wouldn’t we go ahead and have the audit?,” Finchem, a Republican, told The Epoch Times.

“It is undeniable that Arizona has been the victim of fraud in this election,” he said, adding, “I’ll give up with the last breath that I take from this planet.”

Arizona State Rep. Mark Finchem Arizona State Rep. Mark Finchem attends a “Stop the Steal” rally in Phoenix, Ariz., on Dec. 19, 2020. (Linda Jiang/The Epoch Times)

Stop the Steal Organizer: We the People Have to Take Back This Country

Alexander, the organizer of “Stop the Steal” movement, which has inspired tens of thousands of Americans to gather in public to protest alleged irregularities and fraud that occurred during the Nov. 3 election, said people have to take the country back.

“Because we have to take back this country and we should really repent. We the People have shifted some of our responsibilities to bureaucrats. It’s our fault that they’re stealing from us. And so when we acknowledge our role in this, we show up every Saturday, noon, our local time at your state capitol to show that we care about our country,” Alexander told The Epoch Times.

Ali Alexander “Stop the Steal” rally organizer Ali Alexander at a “Stop the Steal” rally in Phoenix, Ariz., on Dec. 19, 2020. (Linda Jiang/The Epoch Times)

He encouraged people to contact their legislators and urge them to not certify the Electoral College votes.

“We’re affirming with Heaven, that it’s a positive outcome. But no matter what, my plane ticket is booked, January 6, January 20, January 21, all in DC,” he said.

Protesters Encourage Others to Speak Out

Pamela Vigil said that she has attended many rallies and said she’s noticed more people are showing up every time.

“Since I have attended so many rallies, I have seen many more. So it’s big. It’s bigger than what we all know. There is a lot of people out here who love Trump, who love the USA, who believe in the Constitution, who believe in the rights of America, and we’re going to continue to fight for it.”

Stop the Steal rally in Arizona Supporters of President Donald Trump gather at a “Stop the Steal” rally at the Arizona State Capitol in Phoenix, Ariz., on Dec. 19, 2020. (Linda Jiang/The Epoch Times)

Ron Breland and his wife, Helen Breland, are the founders of a non-profit organization called Warfighter Ranch, which strives to heal the hearts and minds of veterans and their families through faith and community.

Helen Breland said she believes the election was fraudulent.

“We don’t like what we’re seeing, and we don’t like what we’re hearing. If you don’t have a problem, then be transparent. And we felt like they bought out a ton of politicians and judges … You don’t steal from people. There are 75 million Americans who won’t take it.”

“Our voice is the most important thing that we have. So get up, speak out. Don’t be afraid. God will protect you.”

• Great Response! 3
  • Upvote 1

During a crisis, different tactics must be tossed into the mix and discussed. Mr. Trump is doing that. 

In a normally functioning government, he wouldn't have to do this: the Supreme Court would have heard the Texas case and made a decision, nothing else to discuss, let the chips fall where they may. 

But the Supreme Court chose not to take the case. Sure, lawyers could argue until the cows come home about whether or not Texas had "standing." I'm admittedly biased but if dishonest vote-counting was intentionally used, it injured each and every state in the Union; therefore, there is standing. 

There are by now timelines, graphs, forensic expert statements, eye-witness statements, documented non-viable voters, and yet every court has turned down a hearing. It would appear that legal recourse is not actually much of a recourse at all, in today's America, at least where Mr. Trump is concerned. 

This could have been handled a month ago by the court appointing a bipartisan commission overseeing forensic interrogation of the voting machines. Seems straightforward enough. 

There's a social price that will have to be paid for this "blind eye to justice." Approximately 75 million voted for Mr. Trump and 3/4 of them feel the election was rigged. To not give "standing" to that bloc of people is dangerous.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 4

36 minutes ago, LANDMAN X said:

If anyone out there can tell me with a straight face Biden got 80 million legit votes without huge fraud taking place, let me have your thoughts?  

Do not think of them as votes for Biden, as he wasn't that popular, think of them as votes against trump.  Trump made a habit of collecting enemies and it caught up with him. 

The left became highly activated to oust trump.   Did you not watch any late night tv in the last years?  All comedians just mock trump for their full set...

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

During a crisis, different tactics must be tossed into the mix and discussed. Mr. Trump is doing that. 

In a normally functioning government, he wouldn't have to do this: the Supreme Court would have heard the Texas case and made a decision, nothing else to discuss, let the chips fall where they may. 

But the Supreme Court chose not to take the case. Sure, lawyers could argue until the cows come home about whether or not Texas had "standing." I'm admittedly biased but if dishonest vote-counting was intentionally used, it injured each and every state in the Union; therefore, there is standing. 

There are by now timelines, graphs, forensic expert statements, eye-witness statements, documented non-viable voters, and yet every court has turned down a hearing. It would appear that legal recourse is not actually much of a recourse at all, in today's America, at least where Mr. Trump is concerned. 

This could have been handled a month ago by the court appointing a bipartisan commission overseeing forensic interrogation of the voting machines. Seems straightforward enough. 

There's a social price that will have to be paid for this "blind eye to justice." Approximately 75 million voted for Mr. Trump and 3/4 of them feel the election was rigged. To not give "standing" to that bloc of people is dangerous.

He will make one more attempt this time challenging the legislative ruling on voter registration, CNN posted commentary about 60 minutes ago, in short it was dismissive and and yet inflaming in their final conclusion. The jest was if the court was to accept this challenge it would endanger racial tensions...denying their right to vote.... 

I can hardly imagine that thought process, yet the courts constants refusal to address it along with the lack of federal investigations to actually peer into it..I am beginning to wonder now if that single issue could or would be the single greatest barrier for any objective ruling under the constituion... I will find the CNN link make no mitake.

https://www.inquirer.com/politics/election/trump-appeals-pa-supreme-court-2020-election-decisions-20201220.html

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

Did you not watch any late night tv in the last years? 

How the Media Wants You To Think

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

Do not think of them as votes for Biden, as he wasn't that popular, think of them as votes against trump.  Trump made a habit of collecting enemies and it caught up with him. 

The left became highly activated to oust trump.   Did you not watch any late night tv in the last years?  All comedians just mock trump for their full set...

Enthalpic, do you really think Biden is the solution to the world's problems...?   The guy doesn't have much left in the tank... 

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, LANDMAN X said:

Enthalpic, do you really think Biden is the solution to the world's problems...?   The guy doesn't have much left in the tank... 

No. 

I have been clear all along I just hate trump.  That does not mean I am a big supporter of the opponent.

13 minutes ago, Tom Nolan said:

Did you not watch any late night tv in the last years? 

Since Jon Stewart left the Daily Show, the Left and MSM figured out that it was true that many Americans and many in the international audience were taking Stewart and his fine program more seriously than ANY MSM attempts to draw the numbers.  It was wise to pay attention with even O'Reilly and others debating Stewart in some of the largest drawing "news" debates ever aired.  Stewart left and the Left and complicit MSM quickly bought and paid for as many spineless mouthpieces as they could find to fill in the void.  Timing was fortuitous for them as many of the current gutless crowd had just begun tuning in to see what the fuss was all about.  Unfortunately, with Stewart went his uniquely unbiased attacks on ALL politics.  Left in its place was a Leftist MSM machine whose sole purpose was to influence the gutless new young audiences, and make overnight millionaire mouthpieces for the Left. 

So, to answer your questions, NO, not since Stewart left and we saw what had replaced him.  What passes for late night political TV now is unwatchable, not just because of the "personalities", but because it is so disgustingly obvious that they are happy with their wealth and status, while claiming they are "shows" and not news.  Late night TV "show" ratings do not translate to journalism or factual reporting.  It is just a show, made for they Left, and the unwitting, and consumed by the same.

• Great Response! 2

2 minutes ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

Axios:   Officials increasingly alarmed about Trump’s power grab

https://www.axios.com/trump-officials-alarmed-overturn-election-results-a844d1d2-acb2-47a9-87ce-ac579458b1ea.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axiosam&stream=top

Senior Trump administration officials are increasingly alarmed that President Trump might unleash — and abuse — the power of government in an effort to overturn the clear result of the election.

Why it matters: These officials tell me that Trump is spending too much time with people they consider crackpots or conspiracy theorists and flirting with blatant abuses of power.

There are 32 days until President-elect Biden's inauguration.

The big picture: Their fears include Trump's interest in former national security adviser Michael Flynn's wild talk of martial law; an idea floated of an executive order to commandeer voting machines; and the specter of Sidney Powell, the conspiracy-spewing election lawyer, obtaining governmental power and a top-level security clearance.

A senior administration official said that when Trump is "retweeting threats of putting politicians in jail, and spends his time talking to conspiracy nuts who openly say declaring martial law is no big deal, it’s impossible not to start getting anxious about how this ends."

"People who are concerned and nervous aren’t the weak-kneed bureaucrats that we loathe," the official added. "These are people who have endured arguably more insanity and mayhem than any administration officials in history."

At Friday's meeting, first reported by The New York Times, Trump discussed making Powell a special counsel for election fraud.

• The ideas included commandeering voting machines, with Powell as a special counsel to inspect the machines, according to a source familiar with the meeting.

• White House counsel Pat Cipollone and chief of staff Mark Meadows "pushed back strenuously and repeatedly against the ideas put forth by Sidney Powell,” the source said.

• The meeting included Flynn, who was pardoned by Trump in November and is a celebrity with election-denying Trump supporters.

Looks like the media is finally figuring out that their bosses' plants at the White House are losing the battle to influence the president to concede. Thus they may actually face the consequences of participating in a coup attempt. It should not be news to anyone here that the president does not listen to the deep state plants, but has his own plans and his own specific confidential circle and bureaucratic control path to affect outcomes on the ground.

Trump has very distinctly put out his intentions in a series of EO's including 13848 that there would be a massive prosecution of foreign assisted election fraud. That warning was repeated over and over. The consequences to the conspirators put forward in hard language.

The recapture of the presidency is secondary. it is the prosecution of a cyberwar with China in which the election fraud is just a component, and not the main one. The entire chain from Beijing through silicon valley and corporate suites and politicians judges, governors and state officials are in line to be prosecuted.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

losing the battle to influence the president to concede.

It would be nice for trump to concede with grace but is concession a requirement to replace the POTUS?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Enthalpic, haven't you been seeing all the fraud..all over the place.  Why would Trump give up when it is in plain site.  Look around what has transpired!!!  It would be nice if the left would just play fair???  Ever?

• Like 3

(edited)

9 minutes ago, LANDMAN X said:

Enthalpic, haven't you been seeing all the fraud..all over the place.  Why would Trump give up when it is in plain site.  Look around what has transpired!!!  It would be nice if the left would just play fair???  Ever?

I am Canadian, and have the result I want, so no I don't delve too much into the election fraud conspiracy stuff. 

Life is never fair.

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Upvote 1

Why would you want that result when all are lives are going to be taxed up the wazoo now?  Everyone from low wage earner to high.  Why in the world would you want to pay more to govt???  I come from a conservative state next to Canada.  Canada still allows for private property and ownership...doesn't it?  Take away that and then what?  

• Like 2
  • Great Response! 1

I was told from a young age life is not fair.  We grew up poor as my dad died young and my mom had a short second marriage with a guy that managed to steal her remaining money.

I worked afternoons and weekends at IKEA or a car wash while attending high school and university while others rested or studied.  My university tuition was paid for by student loans, scholarships, and bursaries because I was so poor.

I struggled for my path to a better life and much of that was because semi-socialist  pathways were available.

With support people Can find a path to a better life.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

It would be nice for trump to concede with grace but is concession a requirement to replace the POTUS?

No, succession only depends on the electoral collage vote. Concession is a behavioral/cultural expectation but is not required. 

• Upvote 1

Rumor that the actual reason Biden transition was cut off from further defense and Intel briefings is that that DNI Ratcliffe had inserted a fake piece of intel into a briefing uniquely with the transition team, and it was found in communications intercepts circulating in CCP communications  within 30 mins. and then in other countries within 24 hours.

Seems like the start of the end of the Biden team.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Evidence  From Georgia

They tried like hell to keep this out of the record. Now the ones certifying the election are looking over their shoulders. 

The only problem with being a "made man" in the mafia is when the bosses are all behind bars. 

• Upvote 4

Biden 306 Trump 232. Still the same , Not going to change. Enjoy , wear your masks and get the vaccine when you can . PS To date non of the fraud claims have stood up in court. Anyone that believes these fraud claims needs to have their heads examined.

• Rolling Eye 1

42 minutes ago, notsonice said:

Biden 306 Trump 232. Still the same , Not going to change. Enjoy , wear your masks and get the vaccine when you can . PS To date non of the fraud claims have stood up in court. Anyone that believes these fraud claims needs to have their heads examined.

You are part of this pervasive fraud by promoting its denial and ridiculing those who are concerned about it. Biden won nothing. Because he had too few voters. What he had was Zuckerberg paid election board contractors stuffing in ballots well in excess of voters in 6 counties, and Dominion machines producing a 5.6% shift in votes for him nationwide. Not only did he not win any of the Swing states, he did not win the popular vote. What Biden and his support teams did is called treason, and the process is called a coup. The propaganda you and the media are spawning is part of the coup. It will be prosecuted.

• Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

57 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

You are part of this pervasive fraud by promoting its denial and ridiculing those who are concerned about it. Biden won nothing. Because he had too few voters. What he had was Zuckerberg paid election board contractors stuffing in ballots well in excess of voters in 6 counties, and Dominion machines producing a 5.6% shift in votes for him nationwide. Not only did he not win any of the Swing states, he did not win the popular vote. What Biden and his support teams did is called treason, and the process is called a coup. The propaganda you and the media are spawning is part of the coup. It will be prosecuted.

You are part of this pervasive fraud??? Voting is a fraud? Recognizing who won is a fraud? Please when you have real evidence of fraud post it otherwise you are babbling garbage. he did not win the popular vote???? dude you need help, living in denial is one thing, but making claims with no evidence whatsoever shows that you are not dealing with reality. PS It will be prosecuted. ??? you sound  like Tom.....what ever happened to him???? booted for making the same claims? Biden 306 Trump 232. Still the same , Not going to change. Enjoy the reality

Edited by notsonice
addational info
  • Downvote 1

477 counties and 81 million votes...seems perfectly legit to me

EplClIfVQAUF5xs.jpg

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 3
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, notsonice said:

You are part of this pervasive fraud??? Voting is a fraud? Recognizing who won is a fraud? Please when you have real evidence of fraud post it otherwise you are babbling garbage. he did not win the popular vote???? dude you need help, living in denial is one thing, but making claims with no evidence whatsoever shows that you are not dealing with reality. PS It will be prosecuted. ??? you sound  like Tom.....what ever happened to him???? booted for making the same claims? Biden 306 Trump 232. Still the same , Not going to change. Enjoy the reality

What is it like to go through life without a thought in your head that wasn't planted by someone else? The most popular President in history, who couldn't finish a sentence, couldn't get 20 people to show up at a rally with Bono headlining it, or Obama, didn't matter, and you're sitting there with a straight face claiming nothing to see here folks? 

FE725BBA-2608-4909-8E56-0CBBF8373FBE.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

When there are two totally opposing views on something I always try to look at it from the other side. 

When I do that, I imagine myself being one of you smug fellows happy with the presidential election, secure in the knowledge that Joe Biden--a shadow of his former self, hapless and unable to carry a thought through to its logical conclusion, prompted and aided by his wife and anchors--has somehow acquired the most votes of any candidate in history without showing up, being televised making these horrible mistakes, inept and fumbling. I must say, I can't see it. Combine that with the fact that he is almost certainly a Trojan Horse, at some point (soon) handing the reins over to a socialist senator from California, a woman who was so ill-prepared and devoid of new thought material that she couldn't survive the first presidential primary, and I have an even harder time. Take the view of one person here, that these shouldn't be thought of as votes for Biden/Harris but votes against Trump and I really don't get it. 

Presidents are a lot like surgeons: you don't have to love one to attain a great result from their efforts. In this case, we, a Christian nation but open to other belief systems, have concreted a stronger tie to Israel and at the same time have patched together a much more amicable Middle East between Islamic nation-states and Israel. As a nation, before the virus hit, we had a roaring economy and a rising stock market. All incoming traffic from mainland China was shut down on January 10, 2020--at which time Biden and others called the president a xenophobe--and this single act likely saved more lives than Dr. Fauci has saved in his entire career. At a time when Dr. Fauci was on national TV urging Americans not to wear masks, the president was condemning China for not warning the world about the uber-transmissible virus that had escaped the lab in Wuhan. This president ordered the strike that killed the most dangerous terrorist in Iran. And when he drew a line in the sand, it was more than a squiggle. His was a voice for farmers and steel-workers, not just for billionaires.

So you want to get rid of such a person and replace him with a frail, failing 78 year-old man who has never accomplished a single humanitarian or road-building act in his life? To what end? Joe Biden and Barack Obama sent a plane-load of cash to Iran, like giving money and the car keys to an errant teenager with a history of a drug problem. Obama did his very best to destroy our longstanding ties to Israel. 

I'm sorry, fellows. I'm sure you have your reasons but somehow you've failed to communicate them. Saying that you hate Trump isn't enough. Claiming that Trump is responsible for these 230,000 deaths from the virus isn't enough either. Do you honestly think lockdown is the answer? As lockdown proceeds in California, the virus infection soars: people take it indoors and spread it. You really can't mandate masks: this is America and, after all, the head of the NIH early on urged us not to wear them. Trump is no doctor and face it, receiving an experimental antibody cocktail when he got the virus set a strong example to the rest of us: If Fauci had gone on TV and urged all vulnerable (>65, obese, hypertensive) Americans to go into a center and receive antibodies at the earliest sign of the disease thousands would likely have been saved. But no, it would appear that he too was more interested in tearing down this president than saving lives. 

I'm sure you can do better, you chortlers out there with your moronic memes and sophomoric reasons. Give it a shot, eh? Try to sit down and type out just why you think this country, the United States of America, the beacon of democracy, the center of capitalism, the place where everyone wants to come, will be better off with a man who has to close his eyes like a third-grader trying to answer a question about his vision for the country. Make a cogent case, showing independent thought and reason, as well as a caring for this great country, and if you can convince me I'll personally come out and make a post. 

I presume that most of you actually like America. Lots of people from all over the world do. When I travel, I am always surprised by how many people say they love America. So imagine a world with President Joe Biden in charge of it--even temporarily--and then imagine that same world with a socialist-leaning senator from California leading it. Do you like what you see? If so, would you mind sharing it with the rest of us? I think we'd all be interested in your measured thoughts about where you think the GDP will go, and taxes, and of course our relationship with China and Russia and Iran and Israel. Do you honestly think a pair like this can lead when the very system that chose them was quite possibly rigged? And what will that world look like?

Can you somehow imagine a better life for your children under the guidance of a frail old man who has to hurry his answer so he can go pee? Or a woman with a bagful of pet peeves about how she was slighted as a child . . . by the very man who somehow found it in his heart to forgive her for embarrassing him at the first debate and chose her--ostensibly of his own free will--to be his second? If you can, then make a case for it. Don't keep making these little ten-cent quips like some gangbanger with a ducktail. Tell us what it is that delights you--as a patriot, or just one of those people around the world who admires America.

• Great Response! 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1