Ward Smith

Evidence is evidence, voter fraud by state

49 minutes ago, LANDMAN X said:

Well, here's one just off Rumble.  Never thought I'd ever see the time like now?  Blocking or limiting free speech is now common for the left when in past was scorned...

https://rumble.com/vckwqh-urgent-message-for-the-president.html

This comment is not directed at you, @LANDMAN X.  Just an observation and questions.

To watch that video at your link, and others, I can't help but remember that Broze guy on The Conscious Resistance Network talk about how the President is as much a part of the plot as Obama, Hillary's loss, and all the rest.  Divide and Conquer, and then install Biden to reap the rewards.  I mean, why else is the President NOT acting (my presumption) on the information we saw about the Italian (and other country's) connections, and now the urgent information in the video you linked?

If any of the information in the two video I'm referencing was acted on, it would seem to result in a volcanic eruption of "activity" in Washington.  So where's the lava and ash cloud, so to speak?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dan Warnick said:

This comment is not directed at you, @LANDMAN X.  Just an observation and questions.

To watch that video at your link, and others, I can't help but remember that Broze guy on The Conscious Resistance Network talk about how the President is as much a part of the plot as Obama, Hillary's loss, and all the rest.  Divide and Conquer, and then install Biden to reap the rewards.  I mean, why else is the President NOT acting (my presumption) on the information we saw about the Italian (and other country's) connections, and now the urgent information in the video you linked?

If any of the information in the two video I'm referencing was acted on, it would seem to result in a volcanic eruption of "activity" in Washington.  So where's the lava and ash cloud, so to speak?

Maybe I'm mad but my feeling is were trying to second guess some kind of attack or counter attack on a foreign country. China?? That still makes me cringe because that's a biggie...Iran...I can see that as Flynn mentioned them in the election hacking thing. 

I think we're all being messed with and distracted but I don't actually care anymore even if we invade a country (yes we'll go in with you as always).

I do who ever want to win my bet/prediction that Trump would be the next President of the US of A

Clutching at straws....sure why not lol

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

11 minutes ago, El Nikko said:

This is one of the most amazing moments in political history...since WW2

To me of course but it just feels to me like one of those moments everyone will remember for ever :)

"Explosions of Bullshit".  Fantastic.  I had not seen that before.  Crowds love that stuff.  It endears the speaker to the common man, I guess?  Ever been to a concert and the band uses a swear word instead of the cleansed version that plays on the radio?  Think Charlie Daniels and "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" (I done told you once you son of a gun vs I done told you once you son of a Bixxh!).

And an apt description it is, too.  Love it!

Edited by Dan Warnick
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

bcb736_02d26f4938eb419898a4e692567cca77~mv2.webp

I wonder how that comes through.  I would assume that the MSM will block coverage and refer to it as unsubstantiated claims. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

"Explosions of Bullshit".  Fantastic.  I had not seen that before.  Crowds love that stuff.  It endears the speaker to the common man, I guess?  Ever been to a concert and the band uses a swear word instead of the cleansed version that plays on the radio?  Think Charlie Daniels and "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" (I done told you once you son of a gun vs I done told you once you son of a Bixxh!).

And an apt description it is, too.  Love it!

Dan I took the entire day off for all of this and have pretty much taken the last few months off for the same reason lol

You want to hear something really weird? It's probably a total coincidence but I've been waiting for the 6th for ages and was really looking forward to this rally and the events. 2 days before my PC started overheating out of the blue running at 97 degrees. I did all the usual diagnosis and came to the conclusion that I needed more thermal paste to re-seat the heat sink. On the 5th and 6th I could only have a single browser and tab open so could only watch a single youtube channel at a time. 

I woke up the next day and turned on my P.C and it took me a  while to figure out what was different but out of the blue my P.C was running normal again, 47 deg C...btw it's a water cooled system so dirty fans or whatever isn't the reason.

Anyway....I'm sure that was perfectly normal 

The next 10 or 11 days are going to be crazy...maybe the left will win? who knows lol

President Biden 😏xD

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

bcb736_02d26f4938eb419898a4e692567cca77~mv2.webp

I wonder how that comes through.  I would assume that the MSM will block coverage and refer to it as unsubstantiated claims. 

As in 40 minutes from now?  Sorry, trying to work this out on my current side of the world.

(edited)

12 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

As in 40 minutes from now?  Sorry, trying to work this out on my current side of the world.

30 minutes from right now, it is 830 pm east coast time right now.

https://savvytime.com/converter/est-to-pst

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

23 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

30 minutes from right now, it is 830 pm east coast time right now.

Thanks.  I'm not finding it/anything.  Anyone have a link?

Still on standby for it on newsmax.

didn't check elsewhere.

• Like 1

I'm not seeing anything.  Link?

Newsmax did say there some chatter on Trump coming on to say something?  5 minutes ago. 

So?  Has anyone found anything?  I guess the info was wrong....

(edited)

1 hour ago, Dan Warnick said:

So?  Has anyone found anything?  I guess the info was wrong....

The freaking President of the United States can't speak to the American people because these people are the new lords and masters. Hmm, tried to upload the image but this site won't let me

-200 error. 

It's a nice picture of the billionaire owners / CEO's of the big 5 platforms. They're ordering you to obey the new world order. Why wouldn't you listen to their commands? 

BTW the newest update from Apple turns off the nationwide emergency broadcast. So, you know if we get nuked you aren't allowed to know about it because Trump might use it to communicate to you. 

Edited by Ward Smith
  • Like 1

Amazon's AWS is intending to drop Parler by tomorrow

Apple is disabling the emergency broadcast allert system off its phones and ios devices. 

They have joined Google Twitter and FB in committing treason.

We are in a Chinese style "cultural revolution" aimed at the conservative movement. FBI is said to be arresting GOP politicians.  Looking like the Virginia national guard may be setup for a fight around the white house. 

Pres. Xi of China is rumored to be offering 250k "peacekeeping" troops to  Biden in order to take DC for him. Have not yet seen an official statement

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

The freaking President of the United States can't speak to the American people because these people are the new lords and masters. Hmm, tried to upload the image but this site won't let me

Press conferences and Parler should be used instead of MSM.

Cancel culture can not be accepted!  You must hear all sides!  Speak up Trump!

Has anyone heard of where we can protest in San Francisco yet?  People at Godless Googles and Twats at twitter need a message!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Testing 

705AC7B7-1472-41EC-90DE-7E976093A77B.png

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, El Nikko said:

Reminder

Trump is still the president..it's true

Lets see what happens next..I have a feeling we might get some 9/11 style revelations that China messed with the elections.

It's just a feeling

Ever heard of fake news??  

12 minutes ago, 6ACFC0 said:

Ever heard of fake news??  

Here's your fake news

• Upvote 1

I like to make ore

The problem is everything you've just said is what they tried to do.

Everyone including the media just stuck their fingers in their ears and shouted "LA LA LA"

Anyway here we are...but Trump is still the president at the moment but LOOK at what's happened with social media etc...this is the craziest thing that has ever happened in a hundred years or even more lol.

I think we're in for some more craziness in 2021

I mean a lot more

:)

Again who is the mythical "they".  Orange Clown uses it all the time.  But never has names.  Why?  Because it is a ruse.  

I like to make ore

Everyone including the media just stuck their fingers in their ears and shouted "LA LA LA"

Anyway here we are...but Trump is still the president at the moment but LOOK at what's happened with social media etc...this is the craziest thing that has ever happened in a hundred years or even more lol.

I mean a lot more

No... courts and state officials listened and asked for proof.  But no proof has been provided.  An example is the state of Georgia.  There have been many claims of election fraud.  They have been investigated by the republican election officials in that state and have been refuted.  It is Orange Clown who simply wont believe the officials.  I listened to the 1 hour call with Raffensberger and that's what they told Clown.  So who is it who wont listen to the facts?

Courts and state officials cant do anything because there is no proof - only conspiracy theories.  The right says anyone who does not agree with them is in on the fix.  You just keep going and going with the conspiracy theory.         

• Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

I like to make ore

I mean a lot more

And you think Orange Clown is credible?  He is a pathological liar.  No one believes him.  He was claiming election fraud before Nov 6th.    

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

That should be easy to prove.  Where is the proof?  All I hear is allegations.

Does anyone have references to Trump or his team promoting violence?  I think i saw one but don't remember.