Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Have a Google it was a intense battle, history shows who won.

Tesla under investigation by the SEC

The SEC couldn't find their own azz with both hands. They didn't know Madoff was running a ponzi scheme for decades after being notified continuously! They are the epitome of the fox guarding the chicken coop. 

Meanwhile this is what we're really facing 

767E716C-47BE-42C7-85A0-6CA058F759DB.jpeg

  • Like 2
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

The SEC couldn't find their own azz with both hands. They didn't know Madoff was running a ponzi scheme for decades after being notified continuously! They are the epitome of the fox guarding the chicken coop. 

Meanwhile this is what we're really facing 

767E716C-47BE-42C7-85A0-6CA058F759DB.jpeg

Right now wall st is in a very uncomfortable position, Musk seems to be involved in some manner. The SEC is now investigating him with possible ties to the Proud Boy's. 

Meanwhile he is in a tizzy with Bezos over satteltie distribution. 

This drama only gets worse as time goes on... Musk funding the Proud Boys...one just can't make this up.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I recall a Hedgefund got completely screwed over when it tried to short Porsche back in about 2010

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

The SEC couldn't find their own azz with both hands. They didn't know Madoff was running a ponzi scheme for decades after being notified continuously! They are the epitome of the fox guarding the chicken coop. 

Meanwhile this is what we're really facing 

767E716C-47BE-42C7-85A0-6CA058F759DB.jpeg

Like the FBI, I have a feeling they will suddenly be able to find their azz when someone wants them to try and investigate and possibly prosecute some of the reddit people. In fact I wouldn't be surprised to hear terms like 'economic terrorism' pop up in the MSM within the next few days.

It depends on whether they feel emboldened enough and right now it appears they feel utterly invincible.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

21 hours ago, El Nikko said:

Isn't short selling illegal in some countries? I think it probably is but is that good or bad...I don't know.I

It should be in all countries. Short selling is just another practice the allows the bankster parasites to leach off the productive economy. 

It serves no macro positive purpose whatsoever. It just facilitates a few leaches getting very rich and often destroying businesses in the process. 

Edited by NickW
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, NickW said:

It should be in all countries. Short selling is just another practice the allows the bankster parasites to leach off the productive economy. 

It serves no macro positive purpose whatsoever. It just facilitates a few leaches getting very rich and often destroying businesses in the first place. 

Especially in an epidemic where many of those same businesses being shorted are shutdown and unable to trade.

That is another level of disgusting 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, El Nikko said:

Especially in an epidemic where many of those same businesses being shorted are shutdown and unable to trade.

That is another level of disgusting 

Its the banksters and their stooge Schwab that are the danger to the capitalist economy and private enterprise. Not the Gretas as they would have you believe. 

  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, NickW said:

This is superb. Hedegfund billionaire parasite crying because ordinary people f88ked him and his fellow leaches. 

😂

(39) Billionaire CRIES on National TV Because POOR PEOPLE Made MONEY Buying GameStop Stock (GME) - YouTube

HAHAHA!!! I saw that the other day and couldn't find it again.

He cares Nick...don't be a monster xDxDxDxDxD

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

I would call that a tad brutal 

 

 

Edited by El Nikko
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, El Nikko said:

HAHAHA!!! I saw that the other day and couldn't find it again.

He cares Nick...don't be a monster xDxDxDxDxD

He cares for all the people leaches who lost money trying to bust Gamestop. 

He wants Warren to intervene against the evil ordinary people who f**ked his hedge fund and effectively saved the employees jobs. 

I hope we see more of this. Im happy to gamble a few hundred quid a year in group actions to help destroy these parasites. 

  • Like 2
  • Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, NickW said:

He cares for all the people leaches who lost money trying to bust Gamestop. 

He wants Warren to intervene against the evil ordinary people who f**ked his hedge fund and effectively saved the employees jobs. 

I hope we see more of this. Im happy to gamble a few hundred quid a year in group actions to help destroy these parasites. 

If I hadn't put money on Trump (:$:$:$:$) then I'd be joining you 

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rumblings about a short squeeze on Silver next

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Umm guys you do understand one can short oil to..just a thought here.

  • Great Response! 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Eyes Wide Open said:

Umm guys you do understand one can short oil to..just a thought here.

Whatever the product I fundamentally oppose naked short selling. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Eyes Wide Open said:

Umm guys you do understand one can short oil to..just a thought here.

To be honest I wouldn't be surprised to see oil shooting up this year.

In 2008 it did after money started pouring out of the markets and into commodities....It's not the same situation but there are similarities 

Also yes please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, NickW said:

Whatever the product I fundamentally oppose naked short selling. 

I think EWO means short squeeze. I'm not 100% sure but I believe silver prices have been depressed an manipulated due to shorting for some time.

We know everything is rigged....I guess anything is possible

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, El Nikko said:

I think EWO means short squeeze. I'm not 100% sure but I believe silver prices have been depressed an manipulated due to shorting for some time.

We know everything is rigged....I guess anything is possible

Whaever it makes me feckin sick. 

I invest real money. A fair amount through venture capital trusts to  make money and hopefully create jobs, not destroy them. 

  • Like 2
  • Great Response! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, NickW said:

Whaever it makes me feckin sick. 

I invest real money. A fair amount through venture capital trusts to  make money and hopefully create jobs, not destroy them. 

OK but the short squeeze only hurts the greedy people you hate as far as I can understand it...a few less Melvin Capitol's in the world isn't taking jobs away, it kills the predatory wall street scumbags

Maybe I'm wrong?

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.