JB

Vanity Fair:  "There will be no disciplinary action against Marjorie Taylor Greene because, let’s be honest, she’s the future of the Republican party." 

VANITY FAIR:  “DONALD TRUMP INCITED VIOLENCE TO MAINTAIN POWER, AND PEOPLE DIED”: THE DEMOCRATS ARGUING THE CASE AGAINST TRUMP WILL BRING THEIR OWN EXPERIENCE TO BEAR
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/02/impeachment-managers-senate-trial-donald-trump?utm_source=nl&utm_brand=vf&utm_mailing=VF_HIVE_020821&utm_medium=email&bxid=5bea15512ddf9c72dc912311&cndid=17768489&hasha=5a9f69fe1b66f2fb53c95925d88b6cc2&hashb=d9494cf78f9811846899547106258772f12f3a53&hashc=89a3d2964591281b25afc03928bd48192f0f4328071a64b8e9ff9715dfe90030&esrc=AUTO_MERGE&utm_campaign=VF_HIVE_020821&utm_content=B&utm_term=VYF_Hive

Excerpt:

“It’s very clear that you had a violent mob that attacked the Capitol, hunting for the vice president and speaker Pelosi and legislators, and that attack resulted in multiple deaths and Donald Trump incited that attack,” Lieu told me. “It’s not a complicated story with a lot of characters that the American people have never heard of, or can’t even pronounce their names. It’s a very straightforward narrative that Donald Trump incited violence to maintain power by any means necessary, and people died.” 

But while Democrats do see a difference between the impeachments, DeGette stressed the connective tissue between them. “Donald Trump has flaunted the duties of the president from day one, and while his effort to pressure Ukraine to investigate Biden seems a little more subtle, it’s really part and parcel of his whole approach, which is sort of a mob-type approach: ‘I need to get reelected, so how can I get reelected? Oh, well, I’ll discredit my opponent by having a foreign government investigate. Oh, well, I’ll just have, I’ll just call the secretary of state in Georgia and lean on him to find me some votes,’” DeGette, who was in the House gallery at the time of the attack, said. “Then of course the ultimate was inciting the riot that came up to the Hill to try to prevent the certification…. He operates like a criminal, and this latest was just the final straw.” 

There has been no disciplinary action against dozens of Democrats in government that have acted against the citizens of the United States and President Trump before, during and after his administration. There have been no actions against the heinous deeds any of them have performed except one who had his hands slapped lightly. Every insult and evil action against Trump is an action against those who voted for him and they will not forget. Nor will they forget the actions of the Obama Administration. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 2/7/2021 at 5:28 AM, turbguy said:

I attended a Browns game where such stuff actually happened.

English & Italian Soccer worked that way since a long time too.

• Upvote 1