JB

Top Conservative Lawyer Says Trump Can Stand Trial

43 minutes ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

But attacks on principled conservative Republicans like Sasse who don't kiss Trump's ring on bended knee only serve to benefit the Democrats--which is why I have long wondered if many of you guys are actually Democratic Party operatives. 

In any case, Trump crazies can certainly win primaries, but good luck in general elections, which is why the Democrats control the Presidency, the Senate and the House. 

Jeffery I do admire tenacity, it is a quality few actually have. However insight must be employed with tenacity. let us take a look at the flat earth society, things are not looking so good for them.

This last election, after 4 yrs of wild and extroidinary accusations made by one party along with a press that not only supported these accusations they embellished them.

The results, Trump did lose yes, yet at the same time he still maintained over 70 million votes. That is extraordinary, never in the history of this country has such a event occurred..plz note event.

This great reset occurred 4 yrs ago, with Trumps election, the next 2 yrs will lead to 70 million people raising there voices in anger. Make no mistake here Trump will soon lead that voice, this concept of MAGA is only in its infancy.

• Like 2

(edited)

9 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Jeffery I do admire tenacity, it is a quality few actually have. However insight must be employed with tenacity. let us take a look at the flat earth society, things are not looking so good for them.

This last election, after 4 yrs of wild and extroidinary accusations made by one party along with a press that not only supported these accusations they embellished them.

The results, Trump did lose yes, yet at the same time he still maintained over 70 million votes. That is extraordinary, never in the history of this country has such a event occurred..plz note event.

This great reset occurred 4 yrs ago, with Trumps election, the next 2 yrs will lead to 70 million people raising there voices in anger. Make no mistake here Trump will soon lead that voice, this concept of MAGA is only in its infancy.

If another party is formed (which really is quite likely), then the result will be three main candidates on the presidential ballot.  That division will attract more splitting between the Republican voters than it will Democratic voters.  I would expect (and cannot be certain), that this will lead to a Democratic win.   And then I look to the WHIG vs. Republican party "split" prior to 1860. THAT was a real mess!   It is hard to be certain of any outcome. The internet do not exist back then...

Edited by turbguy
  • Upvote 1

Well, not all government leaders are capitulating to the Leftist Narrative:

Sen. Johnson: Capitol Breach Didn’t Seem Like an ‘Armed Insurrection’ to Me

Sen. Johnson: Capitol Breach Didn’t Seem Like an ‘Armed Insurrection’ to Me

February 15, 2021 Updated: February 16, 2021

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) said on Monday that he doesn’t think the Jan. 6 breach of the Capitol was an “armed insurrection,” while pointing out that the Democrat’s rhetoric was hypocritical.

Johnson made the comments during an appearance on the radio talk show 1130 WISN where he told host Jay Weber that while he thinks the violence at the Capitol was reprehensible, he doesn’t believe the narrative pushed by the Democrats and the media was entirely accurate.

He underscored that the violence was perpetrated by “groups of agitators,” not the tens of thousands of supporters of former President Donald Trump.

“The hundreds of thousands of people that attend those Trump rallies, those are the people that love this country. They never would have done what happened on Jan. 6,” Johnson said. “That is a group of people that love freedom. That is a group of people … we need to unify and keep on our side.”

Johnson acknowledged that unacceptable behavior played out on Jan. 6. He condemned the conduct of the rioters but also took issue with the Democrats’ characterization of the event by calling it an “armed” insurrection.

“When you hear the word ‘armed,’ don’t you think of firearms? Here’s the questions I would have liked to ask—how many firearms were confiscated? How many shots were fired? I’m only aware of one, and I’ll defend that law enforcement officer for taking that shot. It was a tragedy, but I think there was only one,” Johnson said.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, 0R0 said:

The deranged Rep.who think Trump's movement is about Trump are heading for a meeting with reality,

Trump is all about Trump.  His Presidency was all about his Ego, nothing more.  If he can't have full control he won't be part of any movement or party.

"Heading for meeting with reality" is rich coming from the group that constantly ignores facts.

10 hours ago, El Gato said:

Apparently you have a reading or comprehension problem, or just parrot the talking point. IT'S NOT about the leader or Trump! It's about stopping the Leftist power grab. What Trump  didn't get done, others will step in and fill the void. Desantis of Florida and Noem of South Dakota will take over.

Trump won't help if he is not in charge.  Zero chance.

Trump has the fan base of crazies, not Desantis, or Noem, without him they are nothing.

3 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Make no mistake here Trump will soon lead that voice, this concept of MAGA is only in its infancy.

Shall we add this to your giant pile of wrong predictions?

A third party would be perfect for Democrats. 

1 hour ago, Symmetry said:

Shall we add this to your giant pile of wrong predictions?

A third party would be perfect for Democrats. 

My giant pile of wrong preictions? lol plzz. 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

My giant pile of wrong predictions? lol plzz. 

Read the election thread from the beginning and start counting...

9 hours ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

But attacks on principled conservative Republicans like Sasse who don't kiss Trump's ring on bended knee only serve to benefit the Democrats--which is why I have long wondered if many of you guys are actually Democratic Party operatives. 

In any case, Trump crazies can certainly win primaries, but good luck in general elections, which is why the Democrats control the Presidency, the Senate and the House. 

Sasse has a personal axe to grind with Trump and left his principals behind

(edited)

4 hours ago, Symmetry said:

Trump won't help if he is not in charge.  Zero chance.

Trump has the fan base of crazies, not Desantis, or Noem, without him they are nothing.

You are out in left field then, or hiding in your basement form covid, because these two governors told Fauci and the rest of the Branch Covidians to take a flying leap and kept there states open or limited the closures. The people have taken notice, and if Trump doesn't run in 24, these will be among your top presidential candidates as long as they do nothing stupid between now and then.

Edited by El Gato
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Symmetry said:

Read the election thread from the beginning and start counting...

Post them if you will, I have no issue's with that at all.

• Upvote 1

A very well done recap of Democrats in opposition to impeachment, including Nancy, Maxine, Bernie, Schumer and even little (HUGE!) Jerry Nadler:

https://youtu.be/yOwu9p6K37M

(edited)

Many people have said that Trump should be in jail, but as we can see, no one has officially charged him yet. I don't think Trump will go to jail since the presidential election is just oveMany people have said that Trump should be in jail, but as we can see, no one has officially charged him yet. I don't think Trump will go to jail since the presidential election is just over a year away. Also, it is not easy to put Trump in jail because Trump has highly qualified lawyers working for him. Lawyers are highly capable and can make a difference in a person's life. I recently found out that there are lawyers who help expunge criminal records. I learned a lot about their work here https://www.erasethecase.com/blog/what-does-a-florida-expungement-lawyer-do/. I think a lot of people would be interested in their services. r a year away.

Edited by ArnoldBernadette