sU

Сryptocurrency predictions

(edited)

Cryptocurrency | Ethereum (ETHUSD) Monero (XMRUSD) Cardano (ADAUSD) | Take Profit Levels In Technical Analysis by Awleksadr

Edited by A/Plague

(edited)

#BTCUSD Bitcoin vs USA Dollar | Bitcoin vs US Dollar on January 10-12 .2022 pattern, directions and goals #cryptocurrency #transaction #crypto $BTC #trading #takeprofit 

Edited by A/Plague

(edited)

The cryptocurrency market as a whole is now on the threshold of a supercycle of growth, and it has excellent prospects. In my opinion, the start of the mass use of stable coins could lead to a rise in the price of digital assets.

The current situation is very similar to the bull market in 2017. We're definitely in the middle of a bull market. But it's becoming more unique than the last growth cycle because back then, the use of stable coins, of which there are many in the current bull market, was not prevalent.

If you want to be among the first beneficiaries, look into crypto trading signals.

Edited by Cynerenika

(edited)

The firstborn became the progenitor of cryptocurrencies, a kind of Adam of virtual coins. It was created as an innovative replacement for fiat. It has thoroughly shaken up the traditional financial system, forcing many to reconsider their attitude toward cash. Many cryptoanalysts claim that future cryptocurrencies can grow to 100,000 or even a million per unit. No one knows when the analysts' assumptions will come true. But trends in bitcoin's value demonstrate the potential of this financial instrument. In the meantime, that hasn't happened.  It is a long way, but who said it would be easy. 

Edited by Selva
Ads not allowed

The cryptocurrency market underwent an intense correction in 2022, so much so that some tokens disappeared altogether while others fell in value. Despite this, major companies with billions in revenue are firmly in control of the projects. Many scenarios continue to develop even in the correction phase. Users still continue to believe in bitcoin and its growth, but to expect a 300% price hike in a short period is silly. For me, gambling and cryptocurrency are two of my biggest interests in life.

#btc in the short term, I expect a decline followed by a correction. Deal SELL #bitcoin

185492461_.thumb.jpg.ba6569e544bf0337b8f96defdccf69fb.jpg

922397158_.thumb.jpg.545d8eb83b101313d6b145e57cd6acaf.jpg

Bitcoin in a bull trap. Technical analysis and
  situation on the market. Forecast of the direction of price movement. Trading strategy and the ability to track the closing and opening of transactions.   https://t.me/marketoperations/42