ff

Americans are not agreement capable.

Recommended Posts

(edited)

1 hour ago, frankfurter said:

https://www.accounting-degree.org/accounting-tricks/

Actually, the tricks have near zero to do with accounting. The accounting treatment follows the action taken.  The methods described do not dodge, ie evade, taxes per se (save for one), as they will defer taxes. True, if a deferral is permanent, it is effectively an avoidance. The only avoidance scheme is the use of off-shore corps, if the taxed person can structure this to avoid being taxed at home base on world-wide income.

Taxes are a sinister means to transfer wealth. The US is a plutocracy, and thus the taxation game is to ensure the masses are taxed, but the plutocrats are not.  No plutocrat anywhere will accept laws that truly tax all people fairly. Thus we see the plutocrats enticing the poor to join the military as a tool to invade other countries to steal the wealth for and on behalf of the plutocrats.

We do not see the US targeting the tax haven countries for the cash wealth kept there. gee, I wonder why?

If citizens want fair taxation, then the favourable tools must be eliminated. Those tools are primarily the legal concept that a non-person can be a person in law. Thus, corporations are considered legal persons. Take away the corporation, trust, and other non-persons. and the result will be all wealth and income goes to individuals and thus can be taxed fairly, ie not dodged.

 

 

 

 

1 hour ago, surrept33 said:

This is supported by the whole world financial systems, tax haven is just one of the way to dodge taxes. And normally countries cannot do anything much if they are not enemies. All would have to go through diplomacy negotiation.

Many politicians are benefit from the loop holes, why should they shot themselves on the leg, so raising this concern  is just a political show for gathering votes, the same way US didn't break any big corporation to ensure competition in the last 20 years and sometimes they will just renew the show then dropped it. Life time politicians enjoyed a network of BFF and they would choose acting instead of actions. 

 

Edited by SUZNV
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 5/1/2021 at 4:23 PM, -trance said:

Almost like the liberals are the winners.  Why side with the losers?

It's really simple isn't it.  Liberals run the ingrained and influential institutions in the USA.  These institutions relegate the populace into the condition they perceive.  The perception from the left is the nation has institutionalized racism.  The left runs the institutions that institutionalize racism.  The left is responsible for the systemic racism.  It's that straight forward and simple guys.

-trance is a prototypical lefty.  The racism is America is derived from the left but -entrance couldn't care less because he perceives that he is on the side of the winners; not the side of the fair or equitable, not on the side with integrity.  He is winning and that's all that counts right?  The left is racist.  PERIOD!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 5/1/2021 at 4:50 AM, Boat said:

Now Bob, no use displaying an extremest view. Trump did run the Federal Government. Unions I don’t know. Intuitively I would guess there are red states or red areas that have factories that are unions. I might look that up. Interesting. But most workers are not in unions. You could call the workforce red. Lol Some newspapers are owned by liberals, some conservative. There are plenty of billionaires in the Republican Party. I you create demand and provide a profit many items on your list can be created. Just get organized. Your party has typically almost 1/2 the votes across the nation. That’s a lot of buying power. If your news or social media feels outmatched it’s the lack of interest by your own party. Crank up your own Facebook or Google. The actual hard core Democrat base is 30-35%. Quit whining and create better policies and ideas that appeal to 51% and you won’t have to whine.

How is typing a list of US institutions and who runs them extreme?  You spend time trying, and failing, to separate the fact that unions, Fed Gov't, media and social media are Liberal institutions.  They are Boat.  As a whole these institutions support one party and they demonize one party.  

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

6 hours ago, Bob D said:

How is typing a list of US institutions and who runs them extreme?  You spend time trying, and failing, to separate the fact that unions, Fed Gov't, media and social media are Liberal institutions.  They are Boat.  As a whole these institutions support one party and they demonize one party.  

 

 

 

Not all unions.  There are trade unions that lean right-wing; welders, plumbers, etc.

 

Edited by -trance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, -trance said:

Not all unions.  There are trade unions that lean right-wing; welders, plumbers, etc.

Pay Attention ... HOW IS TYPING A LIST OF US INSTITUTIONS AND WHO RUNS THEM EXTREME?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

2 minutes ago, Bob D said:

Pay Attention ... HOW IS TYPING A LIST OF US INSTITUTIONS AND WHO RUNS THEM EXTREME?

You are replying to the wrong person, that was boat.  Just saying there are a few right-leaning or at least pro-industry unions.

Edited by -trance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lean right??  Did the UNION throw its support and campaign contributions behind Trump??  NOPE!

BTW - How is typing a list of US institutions and who runs them extreme??

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 4/15/2021 at 9:44 AM, Gregory1972 said:

This is one of the worst and most one-sided transactions the United States has ever entered into.

You mean other the The Paris Accords on Fake Climate Change?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Bob D said:

Did the UNION throw its support and campaign contributions behind Trump??  NOPE!

 

They could have, I suspect you have never been in a union and do not really know how they operate.

How much money did you contribute to Trump's campaign?  Yes, you have the Freedom to not contribute anything, but do not be surprised when you lose to groups who work together to support their interests. 

 

Remember when Trump said he would fund his own campaign expenses?  Good times.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, -trance said:

They could have, I suspect you have never been in a union and do not really know how they operate.

How much money did you contribute to Trump's campaign?  Yes, you have the Freedom to not contribute anything, but do not be surprised when you lose to groups who work together to support their interests. 

 

Remember when Trump said he would fund his own campaign expenses?  Good times.

 

 

I see you edited your previous post.  Nice!

Let me help you.  Correct ... I have never been in a union.  Union members are NOT free to "not contribute".  I am not surprised when groups work together to support "their" interests but you just described a group working to oppose "their interests".  Right leaning union supporting the left??  That's what unions do ... support Liberals and in this case, not in support of their membership or your descriptor.     

 

"groups who work together to support their interests"   

Who do you refer to when you type "their"; the Union or the membership?  If the Union is truly right leaning (it's not) then the money and support would fall behind the right leaning candidate.  How is funding left candidates in the interest of the right leaning (your silly words) union??  The interest of the union members is clearly right leaning yet the union supports and funds the left. 

This is so obvious I find it hard to believe anyone would make an argument that unions aren't run by liberals.  It must be exhausting being a Liberal.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

1 hour ago, Bob D said:

I see you edited your previous post.  Nice!

Let me help you.  Correct ... I have never been in a union.  Union members are NOT free to "not contribute".  I am not surprised when groups work together to support "their" interests but you just described a group working to oppose "their interests".  Right leaning union supporting the left??  That's what unions do ... support Liberals and in this case, not in support of their membership or your descriptor.     

 

"groups who work together to support their interests"   

Who do you refer to when you type "their"; the Union or the membership?  If the Union is truly right leaning (it's not) then the money and support would fall behind the right leaning candidate.  How is funding left candidates in the interest of the right leaning (your silly words) union??  The interest of the union members is clearly right leaning yet the union supports and funds the left. 

This is so obvious I find it hard to believe anyone would make an argument that unions aren't run by liberals.  It must be exhausting being a Liberal.  

 

Unions are made up of members.  The union leadership usually start as workers.  You can become a shop-steward and move up the union ranks. Big decisions like to strike are put to vote by the membership.

You can choose to not be part of the union.  You still must "contribute" in that they will still deduct the union fees from your check, so that you do not make more money than a union member, but the deduction can go somewhere else (a charity).

 

If poor coal miners had an effective union damn straight they would have supported "beautiful clean coal" Trump.

 

Edited by -trance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bob D said:

 It must be exhausting being a Liberal.  

 

Winning is fun, must suck being the loser all the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 5/4/2021 at 6:32 AM, Bob D said:

It's really simple isn't it.  Liberals run the ingrained and influential institutions in the USA.  These institutions relegate the populace into the condition they perceive.  The perception from the left is the nation has institutionalized racism.  The left runs the institutions that institutionalize racism.  The left is responsible for the systemic racism.  It's that straight forward and simple guys.

-trance is a prototypical lefty.  The racism is America is derived from the left but -entrance couldn't care less because he perceives that he is on the side of the winners; not the side of the fair or equitable, not on the side with integrity.  He is winning and that's all that counts right?  The left is racist.  PERIOD!  

According to Donald Trump winning is all that matters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

According to Donald Trump winning is all that matters.

Actually Mr. Mckinsey again we agree, to win is to be American. It is what drive's humanity to excellence. With that being said losing is part of the game, as is getting back in the game and winning again. Now that can be a real bitch make no mistakes, frankly getting back up and getting the game back on is the true mark of a man. This game is about to get quite interesting make no mistakes....have you seen Buffets latest results since he moved back into fossil fuels?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Actually Mr. Mckinsey again we agree, to win is to be American. It is what drive's humanity to excellence. With that being said losing is part of the game, as is getting back in the game and winning again. Now that can be a real bitch make no mistakes, frankly getting back up and getting the game back on is the true mark of a man. This game is about to get quite interesting make no mistakes....have you seen Buffets latest results since he moved back into fossil fuels?

Has he made up for his losses the last time he invested in oil?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

7 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Has he made up for his losses the last time he invested in oil?

Simple question. has Buffet sold off those oil asset's?

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unions have a LOT to be proud of.

If they can glean support for their interests, what makes them any different from other "interested party"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Simple question. has Buffet sold off those asset's?

AFAIK he has sold about two thirds at a huge loss and the rest is still way underwater. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

AFAIK he has sold about two thirds at a huge loss and the rest is still way underwater. 

Interesting...Blackwater..have a google into their real estate adventures, they buy states/cities and win. Green energy is next for them, and they have capital from hell itself...Musk would merely be a pawn in the game. What is Buffet doing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Interesting...Blackwater..have a google into their real estate adventures, they buy states/cities and win. Green energy is next for them, and they have capital from hell itself...Musk would merely be a pawn in the game. What is Buffet doing?

Blackwater, blackstone, or blackrock?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

9 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Interesting...Blackwater..have a google into their real estate adventures, they buy states/cities and win. Green energy is next for them, and they have capital from hell itself...Musk would merely be a pawn in the game. What is Buffet doing?

Their real estate adventures were mostly in Iraq making a lot of killings as I recall. HaHa

Why are you asking me what Buffet is doing? You brought him up.

Edited by Jay McKinsey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.