JM

GREEN NEW DEAL = BLIZZARD OF LIES

On 3/25/2022 at 6:25 PM, Eyes Wide Open said:

Your understanding of such matters would be woeful at best. Aside from stating openly you are a badly misguided soul. A very brief history, I post this knowing full well you will not take the time to comprehend the article you simply lack the courage and intellectual honesty. 

Democrats cant win until they recognise how bad Obamas financial policies were

https://dailytimes.com.pk/34963/democrats-cant-win-until-they-recognise-how-bad-obamas-financial-policies-were/

A note here..the below numbers reflect 1985...

How Much Do Production Workers Make?

Job Title

Salary

Boral Production Worker salaries – 10 salaries reported

$32/hr

Randstad Production Worker salaries – 6 salaries reported

$29/hr

Guala Closures Production Worker salaries – 5 salaries reported

$22/hr

Workforce International Production Worker salaries – 4 salaries reported

$28/hr

Oil and gas boomed under Obama. Is that what you mean? 

Pumped Hydro doesn't have to be on a river. It just needs enough water to match evaporation. It also needs one elevated pool of water and one lower pool of water. Solar and/or wind can supply the electricity to pump water uphill when it’s cheap. Of course you recreate electricity when prices are higher. The balance renewables need can be expanded by forgetting about fish territory. Any big hill near an ocean or lake works if cheap land is near. Just another area tech will make more relevant as time goes by. 

(edited)

On 3/26/2022 at 6:04 PM, Jay McKinsey said:

Projection, projection...

The Beginning Of The End Of Globalization

Semiconductors 

which are undergoing a supply squeeze amid soaring demand, are a case in point. For two years the American auto industry has been suffering from this shortage and dependence on Asia hasn’t been sufficiently addressed, with efforts just now getting underway to secure domestic supply. 

Now, Intel, the largest chipmaker in the United States, has announced (only recently) that it will spend $20 billion to build two semiconductor factories at home, but they won’t begin production until 2025.

Several automakers and battery manufacturers are also planning to make dozens of new electric vehicle battery factories in the United States within the next five years.

Similar announcements have been made recently in the solar and biotech industries. 

Three decades ago, the US produced about 37% of the world's semiconductors, compared to 12 percent nowadays. Profit got in the way of strategic planning here. Cheap costs were chosen over independence, and that is the sacrifice of globalization. 

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/The-Beginning-Of-The-End-Of-Globalization.html

Newly Released Email Claims Climate-Friendly BlackRock 'Didn't Mean' the Nasty Things It Said About Big Oil

A newly public email lays bare the financial giant’s cozy relationship with a climate-change-denying oil regulator.

https://gizmodo.com/blackrock-doesnt-believe-oil-is-bad-wayne-christian-sa-1848629977

THE END..

bd84a8852530d8c350ecbf89893898bba91a58b63d1c96286c60f66247d28bca (1).gif

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Haha 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, Boat said:

Oil and gas boomed under Obama. Is that what you mean? 

The Keystone XL pipeline is dead. Here's why Obama rejected it.

The State Department has decided that the Keystone XL pipeline would not serve the national interest of the United States," Obama said. "I agree with that decision."

https://www.vox.com/2015/11/6/9681340/obama-rejects-keystone-pipeline

Obama Faces Backlash On Drilling Moratorium

DEBORAH AMOS, host:

Of course, no group is more frustrated with BP and the ongoing oil spill than the people in the Gulf. But even as cleanup and recovery efforts continue, President Obama faces growing criticism in the Gulf for his decision to halt new deepwater drilling.

STEVE INSKEEP, host:

In Louisiana, many business and government leaders say the six month moratorium will devastate their region's oil industry.

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=127923294

Obama’s Misleading Oil Boast

Crude oil production did grow significantly during Obama’s presidency — up 77 percent — but experts, including the federal government’s Energy Information Administration, have said the growth is largely due to technological advances, such as fracking and horizontal drilling.

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/11/obamas-misleading-oil-boast/

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

39 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

The Beginning Of The End Of Globalization

Semiconductors 

which are undergoing a supply squeeze amid soaring demand, are a case in point. For two years the American auto industry has been suffering from this shortage and dependence on Asia hasn’t been sufficiently addressed, with efforts just now getting underway to secure domestic supply. 

Now, Intel, the largest chipmaker in the United States, has announced (only recently) that it will spend $20 billion to build two semiconductor factories at home, but they won’t begin production until 2025.

Several automakers and battery manufacturers are also planning to make dozens of new electric vehicle battery factories in the United States within the next five years.

Similar announcements have been made recently in the solar and biotech industries. 

Three decades ago, the US produced about 37% of the world's semiconductors, compared to 12 percent nowadays. Profit got in the way of strategic planning here. Cheap costs were chosen over independence, and that is the sacrifice of globalization. 

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/The-Beginning-Of-The-End-Of-Globalization.html

Newly Released Email Claims Climate-Friendly BlackRock 'Didn't Mean' the Nasty Things It Said About Big Oil

A newly public email lays bare the financial giant’s cozy relationship with a climate-change-denying oil regulator.

https://gizmodo.com/blackrock-doesnt-believe-oil-is-bad-wayne-christian-sa-1848629977

THE END..

I think it is great that we are onshoring industry again. My favorites are the green industries such as battery making which are absolutely critical to the continued success of the green revolution. Oh and don't worry, green investment will continue to increase faster than token fossil investment. Enjoy the show.

• Rolling Eye 1

12 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

I think it is great that we are onshoring industry again. My favorites are the green industries such as battery making which are absolutely critical to the continued success of the green revolution. Oh and don't worry, green investment will continue to increase faster than token fossil investment. Enjoy the show.

As they say, "there is a sucker born every minute" and you Jay are truly a sucker. All the research shows it costs more to "go green" than natural gas generation. Batteries are going to quadruple in price by years end. 

(edited)

1 hour ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Not one, but dozens of factories. I suspect these investors think there will be demand for EV's.

You should let them know otherwise. :)

Do you read what you post first?

Edited by TailingsPond
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

The next act..or projection? While being a bit harsh..I do believe it is "spot on"

Christian is not shy about expressing his climate denial: “The idea that in 12 years the sun will have gotten so hot or the seas risen so much that large swaths of earth become uninhabitable is laughable nonsense deserving of ridicule,”

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TailingsPond said:

Not one, but dozens of factories. I suspect these investors think there will be demand for EV's.

You should let them know otherwise. :)

Do you read what you post first?

Batteries are going up so fast in the commodities market, that the investors will start pulling back. Once a EV was 60k now going to be 85+k I think enough folks will realize it's a bad gamble.

12 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

The next act..or projection? While being a bit harsh..I do believe it is "spot on"

Christian is not shy about expressing his climate denial: “The idea that in 12 years the sun will have gotten so hot or the seas risen so much that large swaths of earth become uninhabitable is laughable nonsense deserving of ridicule,”

Whatever...the Green Revolution rolls onward. Green energy has now moved to being discussed as a key part of energy security because it is regional in production.  Enjoy the show.

5 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Whatever...the Green Revolution rolls onward. Green energy has now moved to being discussed as a key part of energy security because it is regional in production.  Enjoy the show.

Not Whatever...... Green Revolution is going to be a blip in time on the grand scale of even 25 years from now, which you'll be dead and gone and good that'll be a good day!!! 

21 minutes ago, Old-Ruffneck said:

As they say, "there is a sucker born every minute" and you Jay are truly a sucker. All the research shows it costs more to "go green" than natural gas generation. Batteries are going to quadruple in price by years end. 

You apparently don't know the difference between scientific research and breitbart or epoch times because the opposite is actually true.

No, batteries are not going to quadruple in price, not even close. 

3 minutes ago, Old-Ruffneck said:

Not Whatever...... Green Revolution is going to be a blip in time on the grand scale of even 25 years from now, which you'll be dead and gone and good that'll be a good day!!! 

The desperation in your voice says it all. Enjoy the show.

• Haha 1

(edited)

2 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

The desperation in your voice says it all. Enjoy the show.

And yer still a friggin' idiot spewing crap here. Nothing new....go crawl in a hole and just die!!! Save us all yer "Green Spewing Crap"

Edited by Old-Ruffneck

Just now, Old-Ruffneck said:

And yer still a friggin' idiot spewing crap here. Nothing new....

Well you should note that it is factually accurate crap that makes you look stupid.

• Upvote 1

(edited)

1 minute ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Well you should note that it is factually accurate crap that makes you look stupid.

Just go away and spew yer crap elsewhere. And or croak.

Edited by Old-Ruffneck

1 minute ago, Old-Ruffneck said:

Just go away and spew yer crap elsewhere. And or croak.

HaHa, I guess we got to the bottom of your intellectual capacity, didn't take long.

2 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

HaHa, I guess we got to the bottom of your intellectual capacity, didn't take long.

Welll dumbsh*t, I have owned and operated a successful business in not so friendly state of Illinois for 32 years and still going strong. What have you accomplished? Spew crap about EV's and don't even own one. Pathetic.!!!

1 minute ago, Old-Ruffneck said:

Welll dumbsh*t, I have owned and operated a successful business in not so friendly state of Illinois for 32 years and still going strong. What have you accomplished? Spew crap about EV's and don't even own one. Pathetic.!!!

Don't worry, I'll keep making you look dumb. The Green Revolution has passed the tipping point and is accelerating.

3 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Don't worry, I'll keep making you look dumb. The Green Revolution has passed the tipping point and is accelerating.

Well, I can copy/paste articles just like you but choose not to flood the pages here with crap that is projected to sucker people in to invest in their schemes. BTW I at least own a 2020 Rav4 hybrid. Bout as "green" as i can get. What do you drive??

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

You do have  perpetual energy..just one thought towards acceleration...

American Express "Don't Leave Home Without It"

And the band played on.

• Upvote 2
  • Rolling Eye 1

45 minutes ago, Old-Ruffneck said:

Well, I can copy/paste articles just like you but choose not to flood the pages here with crap that is projected to sucker people in to invest in their schemes. BTW I at least own a 2020 Rav4 hybrid. Bout as "green" as i can get. What do you drive??

No, you just don't have anything worth posting. Invest in what schemes? What are you babbling about now?

11 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

No, you just don't have anything worth posting. Invest in what schemes? What are you babbling about now?

My point exactly, your clueless to the "Green Schemes" and really are very much the non Green EV driving libtard you have shown us. Probably just another keyboard warrior with all the time in the world to keep yammering how great going Green is when in fact it costs more than the return. Please jog around the block and have ya a good heart attack lol. Not many like actually like you as poster here in oilprice community.

3 minutes ago, Old-Ruffneck said:

My point exactly, your clueless to the "Green Schemes" and really are very much the non Green EV driving libtard you have shown us. Probably just another keyboard warrior with all the time in the world to keep yammering how great going Green is when in fact it costs more than the return. Please jog around the block and have ya a good heart attack lol. Not many like actually like you as poster here in oilprice community.

I'm not here to be liked. I'm here to point out your fallacies for all to see. (and have a good laugh at your expense) The Green Revolution keeps rolling on, faster and faster. High fossil prices just make renewables that much cheaper.

• Haha 1

(edited)

2 hours ago, Old-Ruffneck said:

I at least own a 2020 Rav4 hybrid. Bout as "green" as i can get. 

Congratulations on the new Rav4 hybrid. But you could have gotten a Prime.

More importantly though is the fact that you are not a Green so the only reason you got a hybrid was to save money. Yet another great example of Green technologies being lower cost than fossil. Thank you for helping make my point.

Edited by Jay McKinsey