JM

GREEN NEW DEAL = BLIZZARD OF LIES

Recommended Posts

(edited)

37 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Your industry problem is that the labor market doesn't want to be part of a dying industry that doesn't pay them enough. Otherwise there wouldn't be a labor shortage.

More than 20 Republican-led states sue Biden for canceling the Keystone XL pipeline

It’s the latest event in the more than 10-year struggle over Keystone XL’s expansion.

hey-you-wanna-hear-something-you-are-full-of-shit-like-a-christmas-goose.jpg

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

12 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

 

hey-you-wanna-hear-something-you-are-full-of-shit-like-a-christmas-goose.jpg

Did you know the Saudis bought Lucid ( an EV maker) and are building an electric vehicle factory in the kingdom?

  • Lucid announces long-term plan to bring advanced automotive manufacturing to Saudi Arabia to address global demand.
  • Lucid estimates that the location of Lucid’s first international manufacturing plant in Saudi Arabia may result in up to $3.4 billion of value to Lucid over 15 years.
  • New international manufacturing plant targets 150,000 vehicles per year at the King Abdullah Economic City will leverage U.S. engineering, R&D, and manufacturing expertise in assembling new models for global markets and complement Lucid’s flagship manufacturing site in Arizona, USA.
  • Manufacturing facility to bring several thousand high-skilled jobs to Saudi Arabia, creating diverse job opportunities and supporting skills development for the region.
  • Saudi Arabia, a major investor in Lucid, has agreed to buy up to 100,000 Lucid EVs over the next 10 years.
  • The deal is for at least 50,000 vehicles over that time, with Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Finance having an option to purchase up to 50,000 more.
  • Deliveries will begin next year, the company said.
Edited by Jay McKinsey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

3 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

I think the fact that oil is $100 a barrel is indicative of an industry problem. If oil were really less relevant, the price would reflect this change. Russia isn't that big of a concern for the United States as far as oil is concerned. 

I disagree, pretty much all commodities like steel, food, REE are all going through the roof and pretty much all countries are experiencing rapidly increasing inflation. Show me any product that is cheaper now than it was 12 months ago.

Demand is outstripping supply almost everywhere. Oil is even more to the fore due to the war in Ukraine compounding this even more. 

Edited by Rob Plant
  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

On 5/19/2022 at 6:49 PM, Jay McKinsey said:

EVs are shoving aside real volumes of oil

Electric vehicles displaced roughly 1.5 million barrels per day of oil last year, new analysis shows, an amount slated to grow as EV sales keep rising.

Why it matters: The new estimates from the research firm BloombergNEF help to show EVs are shedding their status as a niche climate technology.

  • Total transportation fuel demand was 43.7 million barrels per day last year, the firm said.
  • The amount EVs have displaced doubled over the last six years, BloombergNEF said.

The intrigue: What kinds of EVs are doing the heaviest lifting right now is surprising (to me anyway!).

  • "Two- and three-wheeled EVs accounted for 67% of the oil demand avoided in 2021," the report notes, citing rapid adoption in Asia.
  • Buses were next at 16% and then followed by passenger vehicles at 13%, though BloombergNEF adds that they're the fastest-growing segment.

The big picture: BloombergNEF said last year's displaced oil demand amounts to roughly one-fifth of Russia's pre-invasion exports.

Yet EVs remain stuck below 1% of the vehicle market, which will not displace enough oil demand to make any difference to oil markets.

Demand for oil continues to power ahead.

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Oil-Prices/Oil-Set-For-Fourth-Weekly-Gain-Amid-Tight-Fuel-Markets.html

"Low U.S. fuel inventories and another decline in gasoline stocks last week supported oil prices, and will continue to do so, analysts say, as supply will struggle to catch up with higher demand in the summer.

“The fact the market has not fallen below $100 highlights the underlying strength with tight supply of key fuels, self-sanctioning of Russian crude oil, OPEC struggling to increase production and unrest in Libya all supporting the market. With China potentially starting to ease lockdowns and with unrest in Libya still growing, the short-term price risk remains firmly skewed to higher prices,” Ole Hansen, Head of Commodity Strategy at Saxo Bank, said in a weekly note.

“So, despite the prospect for slower global economic growth, the price of crude oil remains supported. If we stick to our wide $90 to $120 range call for Brent during the current quarter, while still considering structural issues (most importantly the continued level of underinvestment and OPEC’s struggle to increase production), this will continue to support prices over the coming quarters,” Hansen added."  

Edited by Ecocharger
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/tesla-stock-kicked-out-sp500-esg-index-despite-clean-energy-2022-5?utm_campaign=sf-bi-finance&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&fbclid=IwAR28f52LLvwbnbpmj8yj1hPYX4OUTV2QOdaqAgz1tZmGBZGyeEXBIV97cfA

 

Tesla has been kicked out of the S&P 500's ESG Index even though it makes zero-emission products. Here's why.

 
May 18, 2022, 12:11 PM
 
 
elon musk
Elon Musk.  Yasin Ozturk/Anadolu Agency via Getty Images
  • Tesla has been kicked out of the S&P 500 ESG Index despite its focus on making zero-emission products.
  • "ESG is an outrageous scam! Shame on S&P Global," CEO Elon Musk tweeted in response.
  • Here's why Tesla was kicked out of the sustainably-focused stock-market index this week.
 
Get the inside scoop on what traders are talking about — delivered daily to your inbox.
 
Email address
 
By clicking ‘Sign up’, you agree to receive marketing emails from Insider as well as other partner offers and accept our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.

Tesla stock was kicked out of the S&P 500 ESG Index on Wednesday despite its focus on making electric vehicles, solar panels, and battery packs.

S&P Global executed its fourth annual rebalance of the sustainably-focused, large-cap index this week, and the portfolio looks relatively similar to the regular S&P 500 index. The S&P 500 ESG Index holds 308 stocks and counts Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, and Alphabet as its top four holdings.

But Tesla, which is the fifth largest holding in the S&P 500, was ineligible to be included in the ESG index because of its low S&P DJI ESG score, S&P Global said. That score fell in the bottom 25% of its industry group peers. Tesla joins Berkshire Hathaway, Johnson & Johnson, and Meta Platforms as the top mega-cap companies that have been excluded from the index.

"ESG is an outrageous scam! Shame on S&P Global," Elon Musk, Tesla's CEO, tweeted in response to the development. "Exxon is rated top ten best in world for environment, social & governance (ESG) by S&P 500, while Tesla didn't make the list. ESG is a scam. It has been weaponised by phony social justice warriors," Musk added.

 

Digging deeper, there were multiple reasons Tesla stock was excluded from the index despite its commitment to transitioning the world to cleaner energy, S&P Global said.

"First and foremost, the GICS industry group in which Tesla is assessed experienced an overall increase in its average S&P DJI ESG score. So, while Tesla's ESG score has remained fairly stable year-over-year, it was pushed further down the ranks relative to its global industry group peers," S&P Global explained in a blog post.

That makes sense given that legacy automakers have turbocharged their efforts to jump into the electric-vehicle space over the past year.

Tesla's lack of a low-carbon strategy and codes of business conduct also contributed to the company's fallout from the index, as did the company's exposure to risks stemming from its involvement in controversial incidents.

"A media and stakeholder analysis identified two separate events centered around claims of racial discrimination and poor working conditions at Tesla's Fremont factory, as well as its handling of the NHTSA investigation after multiple deaths and injuries were linked to its autopilot vehicles," S&P Global said.

Those events led to a lower ESG score for Tesla, which in turn led to its elimination from the index.

"While Tesla may be playing its part in taking fuel-powered cars off the road, it has fallen behind its peers when examined through a wider ESG lens," S&P Global concluded.

Tesla stock fell about 5% in Wednesday trades amid a broader market sell-off. 

 
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

On 5/19/2022 at 6:58 PM, notsonice said:

Electric vehicles displaced roughly 1.5 million barrels per day of oil last year, new analysis shows, an amount slated to grow as EV sales keep rising???????

Peak oil is at the doorstep or has already happened...

By the end of 2022 another half million or so barrels of oil a day demand destruction from EV's is possible...... so at the end of 2022, 2 million barrels a day of oil reduction in demand due to EV's

Ecochump will not like the news Jay.......

 

 

Again, this is weak economic analysis. No one can say that the increase of  one industry DISPLACED potential output from another industry. That assumes that markets are a zero-sum game, which is clearly nonsensical. Both markets clearly grew to some extent, perhaps some rich folks bought an EV in addition to their regular consumption of  Jaguars and Porsches. There is no rational way to measure these numbers as trade-offs.

Another fable for the economically under-read. I guess that includes you, and Jay?

Edited by Ecocharger
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 5/19/2022 at 6:49 PM, Jay McKinsey said:

EVs are shoving aside real volumes of oil

Electric vehicles displaced roughly 1.5 million barrels per day of oil last year, new analysis shows, an amount slated to grow as EV sales keep rising.

Why it matters: The new estimates from the research firm BloombergNEF help to show EVs are shedding their status as a niche climate technology.

  • Total transportation fuel demand was 43.7 million barrels per day last year, the firm said.
  • The amount EVs have displaced doubled over the last six years, BloombergNEF said.

The intrigue: What kinds of EVs are doing the heaviest lifting right now is surprising (to me anyway!).

  • "Two- and three-wheeled EVs accounted for 67% of the oil demand avoided in 2021," the report notes, citing rapid adoption in Asia.
  • Buses were next at 16% and then followed by passenger vehicles at 13%, though BloombergNEF adds that they're the fastest-growing segment.

The big picture: BloombergNEF said last year's displaced oil demand amounts to roughly one-fifth of Russia's pre-invasion exports.

Again, these are fables for the under-educated. These markets are not known to be zero-sum trade-offs, that is merely foolish propaganda.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 5/19/2022 at 7:14 PM, Jay McKinsey said:

We are just getting started.

You have just been shut down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Ron Wagner said:

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/tesla-stock-kicked-out-sp500-esg-index-despite-clean-energy-2022-5?utm_campaign=sf-bi-finance&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&fbclid=IwAR28f52LLvwbnbpmj8yj1hPYX4OUTV2QOdaqAgz1tZmGBZGyeEXBIV97cfA

 

Tesla has been kicked out of the S&P 500's ESG Index even though it makes zero-emission products. Here's why.

 
May 18, 2022, 12:11 PM
 
 
elon musk
Elon Musk.  Yasin Ozturk/Anadolu Agency via Getty Images
  • Tesla has been kicked out of the S&P 500 ESG Index despite its focus on making zero-emission products.
  • "ESG is an outrageous scam! Shame on S&P Global," CEO Elon Musk tweeted in response.
  • Here's why Tesla was kicked out of the sustainably-focused stock-market index this week.
 
Get the inside scoop on what traders are talking about — delivered daily to your inbox.
 
Email address
 
 
By clicking ‘Sign up’, you agree to receive marketing emails from Insider as well as other partner offers and accept our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.

Tesla stock was kicked out of the S&P 500 ESG Index on Wednesday despite its focus on making electric vehicles, solar panels, and battery packs.

S&P Global executed its fourth annual rebalance of the sustainably-focused, large-cap index this week, and the portfolio looks relatively similar to the regular S&P 500 index. The S&P 500 ESG Index holds 308 stocks and counts Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, and Alphabet as its top four holdings.

But Tesla, which is the fifth largest holding in the S&P 500, was ineligible to be included in the ESG index because of its low S&P DJI ESG score, S&P Global said. That score fell in the bottom 25% of its industry group peers. Tesla joins Berkshire Hathaway, Johnson & Johnson, and Meta Platforms as the top mega-cap companies that have been excluded from the index.

"ESG is an outrageous scam! Shame on S&P Global," Elon Musk, Tesla's CEO, tweeted in response to the development. "Exxon is rated top ten best in world for environment, social & governance (ESG) by S&P 500, while Tesla didn't make the list. ESG is a scam. It has been weaponised by phony social justice warriors," Musk added.

 

Digging deeper, there were multiple reasons Tesla stock was excluded from the index despite its commitment to transitioning the world to cleaner energy, S&P Global said.

"First and foremost, the GICS industry group in which Tesla is assessed experienced an overall increase in its average S&P DJI ESG score. So, while Tesla's ESG score has remained fairly stable year-over-year, it was pushed further down the ranks relative to its global industry group peers," S&P Global explained in a blog post.

That makes sense given that legacy automakers have turbocharged their efforts to jump into the electric-vehicle space over the past year.

Tesla's lack of a low-carbon strategy and codes of business conduct also contributed to the company's fallout from the index, as did the company's exposure to risks stemming from its involvement in controversial incidents.

"A media and stakeholder analysis identified two separate events centered around claims of racial discrimination and poor working conditions at Tesla's Fremont factory, as well as its handling of the NHTSA investigation after multiple deaths and injuries were linked to its autopilot vehicles," S&P Global said.

Those events led to a lower ESG score for Tesla, which in turn led to its elimination from the index.

"While Tesla may be playing its part in taking fuel-powered cars off the road, it has fallen behind its peers when examined through a wider ESG lens," S&P Global concluded.

Tesla stock fell about 5% in Wednesday trades amid a broader market sell-off. 

 

ESG is just one small part of the grand plan for a global technocracy run by the elites who are making billions off of their deal making and working to eliminate the middle class. "You will own nothing and be happy." Because you will have no choices to make. It is communism, fascism, stateism,  autocracy, you name it. Biden is the leader of it in America. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

 Why? You don't like how I keep being right? Extrapolating curves is a key part of forecasting. 

 

No, we are tired of you getting your failures of understanding exposed.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Most of the EV oil replacement has occurred in China, SE Asia and Europe. The US EV market is a few years behind. And we do export our oil so it is directly affected by Russian oil leaving the market. Foreign demand for our petroleum has been increasing significantly since the war began.

Your industry problem is that the labor market doesn't want to be part of a dying industry that doesn't pay them enough. Otherwise there wouldn't be a labor shortage.

Davis says he would be open to returning to energy, but for now, he is one of thousands of workers in the United States and Canada who have left oil and gas jobs, put off by arduous conditions, remote locations, and insufficient compensation, or lured to the renewables sector as the world transitions to cleaner energy. https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/n-american-oil-companies-scramble-find-workers-despite-boom-2022-04-29/

No, put off by Green agitators and politicians who agitate for a non-fossil fuel future, That discourages oil production and pushes up oil prices.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

I disagree, pretty much all commodities like steel, food, REE are all going through the roof and pretty much all countries are experiencing rapidly increasing inflation. Show me any product that is cheaper now than it was 12 months ago.

Demand is outstripping supply almost everywhere. Oil is even more to the fore due to the war in Ukraine compounding this even more. 

There are structural changes also in the oil business, with government policy in many countries designing a long-term ban on oil. That discourages investment in the oil industry.

  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Ron Wagner said:

ESG is just one small part of the grand plan for a global technocracy run by the elites who are making billions off of their deal making and working to eliminate the middle class. "You will own nothing and be happy." Because you will have no choices to make. It is communism, fascism, stateism,  autocracy, you name it. Biden is the leader of it in America. 

In the end, if the Green Revolution succeeds, private transportation will be unaffordable for the vast majority of people, and most people will be dependent on government funded public transportation. That will give authoritarian "liberals" the practical handles to control populations.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Ecocharger said:

In the end, if the Green Revolution succeeds, private transportation will be unaffordable for the vast majority of people, and most people will be dependent on government funded public transportation. That will give authoritarian "liberals" the practical handles to control populations.

There are an infinite number of potential "handles" that oppressive governments can use. I could make lists upon lists. Our government is guilty of almost all of them already. 

Our taxation is hundreds of times higher than the ones that led to the American Revolution against the British.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ron Wagner said:

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/tesla-stock-kicked-out-sp500-esg-index-despite-clean-energy-2022-5?utm_campaign=sf-bi-finance&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&fbclid=IwAR28f52LLvwbnbpmj8yj1hPYX4OUTV2QOdaqAgz1tZmGBZGyeEXBIV97cfA

 

Tesla has been kicked out of the S&P 500's ESG Index even though it makes zero-emission products. Here's why.

 
May 18, 2022, 12:11 PM
 
 
elon musk
Elon Musk.  Yasin Ozturk/Anadolu Agency via Getty Images
  • Tesla has been kicked out of the S&P 500 ESG Index despite its focus on making zero-emission products.
  • "ESG is an outrageous scam! Shame on S&P Global," CEO Elon Musk tweeted in response.
  • Here's why Tesla was kicked out of the sustainably-focused stock-market index this week.
 
Get the inside scoop on what traders are talking about — delivered daily to your inbox.
 
Email address
 
 
By clicking ‘Sign up’, you agree to receive marketing emails from Insider as well as other partner offers and accept our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.

Tesla stock was kicked out of the S&P 500 ESG Index on Wednesday despite its focus on making electric vehicles, solar panels, and battery packs.

S&P Global executed its fourth annual rebalance of the sustainably-focused, large-cap index this week, and the portfolio looks relatively similar to the regular S&P 500 index. The S&P 500 ESG Index holds 308 stocks and counts Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, and Alphabet as its top four holdings.

But Tesla, which is the fifth largest holding in the S&P 500, was ineligible to be included in the ESG index because of its low S&P DJI ESG score, S&P Global said. That score fell in the bottom 25% of its industry group peers. Tesla joins Berkshire Hathaway, Johnson & Johnson, and Meta Platforms as the top mega-cap companies that have been excluded from the index.

"ESG is an outrageous scam! Shame on S&P Global," Elon Musk, Tesla's CEO, tweeted in response to the development. "Exxon is rated top ten best in world for environment, social & governance (ESG) by S&P 500, while Tesla didn't make the list. ESG is a scam. It has been weaponised by phony social justice warriors," Musk added.

 

Digging deeper, there were multiple reasons Tesla stock was excluded from the index despite its commitment to transitioning the world to cleaner energy, S&P Global said.

"First and foremost, the GICS industry group in which Tesla is assessed experienced an overall increase in its average S&P DJI ESG score. So, while Tesla's ESG score has remained fairly stable year-over-year, it was pushed further down the ranks relative to its global industry group peers," S&P Global explained in a blog post.

That makes sense given that legacy automakers have turbocharged their efforts to jump into the electric-vehicle space over the past year.

Tesla's lack of a low-carbon strategy and codes of business conduct also contributed to the company's fallout from the index, as did the company's exposure to risks stemming from its involvement in controversial incidents.

"A media and stakeholder analysis identified two separate events centered around claims of racial discrimination and poor working conditions at Tesla's Fremont factory, as well as its handling of the NHTSA investigation after multiple deaths and injuries were linked to its autopilot vehicles," S&P Global said.

Those events led to a lower ESG score for Tesla, which in turn led to its elimination from the index.

"While Tesla may be playing its part in taking fuel-powered cars off the road, it has fallen behind its peers when examined through a wider ESG lens," S&P Global concluded.

Tesla stock fell about 5% in Wednesday trades amid a broader market sell-off. 

 

Elon is crashing.....Competition is cutting the costs of EVs ........Tesla will be gone in 5 years .....Bankruptcy 

  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Ecocharger said:

In the end, if the Green Revolution succeeds, private transportation will be unaffordable for the vast majority of people, and most people will be dependent on government funded public transportation. That will give authoritarian "liberals" the practical handles to control populations.

private transportation will be unaffordable for the vast majority of people..........

ha ha ha

$4 gas in unaffordable for the vast majority of people and the still are not dependent on government funded public transportation

 

Keep babbling BS , you are the King of it.........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone out there understand that for every barrel of oil 60% goes into construction, medical, plastics, and on and on.  Where in the hell is the world going to replace all the vital resources we need to survive without oil and gas??  HELLO.  OK gas is 40% of every barrel which all of us need to power our ICE cars.  I'm freezing now in Denver.  Is it warming or getting colder??

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

15 minutes ago, LANDMAN X said:

Can anyone out there understand that for every barrel of oil 60% goes into construction, medical, plastics, and on and on.  Where in the hell is the world going to replace all the vital resources we need to survive without oil and gas??  HELLO.  OK gas is 40% of every barrel which all of us need to power our ICE cars.  I'm freezing now in Denver.  Is it warming or getting colder??

This green revolution is over. As of now investment groups are attempting to unwind their positions. Give this 6 month's, this world energy debacle will look muc different.

 

 

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

1 hour ago, notsonice said:

private transportation will be unaffordable for the vast majority of people..........

ha ha ha

$4 gas in unaffordable for the vast majority of people and the still are not dependent on government funded public transportation

 

Keep babbling BS , you are the King of it.........

Speaking to babbling BS...The plot is gathering foundations. 

Michael Sussmann trial: Durham wants ex-New York Times reporter to answer 'all relevant questions'

Former Times reporter Eric Lichtblau requested certain questions be off limits during Clinton lawyer's trial

"If Lichtblau takes the witness stand at trial, the Court should require him to answer all relevant questions posed to him that fall within the scope of his direct testimony, the criminal charge, or his credibility and reliability," Durham wrote in a response to Lichtblau’s motion for protective rights. 

 

anyone-who-says-you-cant-is-a-communist-pinko.jpg

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

11 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

This green revolution is over. As of now investment groups are attempting to unwind their positions. Give this 6 month's, this world energy debacle will look much different.

 

 

Good for you putting a time-limit on your prediction.  Report back in 6 months on how wrong you were yet again.

"Release the Kraken!"

 

Edited by TailingsPond

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

On 5/20/2022 at 1:56 AM, Rob Plant said:

I disagree, pretty much all commodities like steel, food, REE are all going through the roof and pretty much all countries are experiencing rapidly increasing inflation. Show me any product that is cheaper now than it was 12 months ago.

Demand is outstripping supply almost everywhere. Oil is even more to the fore due to the war in Ukraine compounding this even more. 

Lots of stuff is cheaper than a year ago (timber, home reno products, covid related materials, gold). Even steel rebar is actually cheaper than it was a year ago, perhaps look stuff up before making claims. 

https://tradingeconomics.com/commodity/steel

https://www.nasdaq.com/market-activity/commodities/lbs

https://goldprice.org/gold-price-history.html

But yes, the consumer price index is way up.

 

Edited by TailingsPond

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Ecocharger said:

Again, these are fables for the under-educated. These markets are not known to be zero-sum trade-offs, that is merely foolish propaganda.

It is basic economics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

7 hours ago, TailingsPond said:

Release the Kraken!"

SOON GABBY THE GATE'S ARE OPEN

Baker says FBI investigated Sussmann claims of Trump, Russian bank connection: 'There was nothing there'

After nearly two years, Mueller’s investigation yielded no evidence of criminal conspiracy or coordination between the Trump campaign and Russian officials during the 2016 presidential election.

Baker says FBI investigated Sussmann claims of Trump, Russian bank connection: 'There was nothing there'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/durham-sussmann-trial-baker-fbi-investigated-claims-trump-russian-bank-connection-nothing-there

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

SOON GABBY THE GATE'S ARE OPEN

Baker says FBI investigated Sussmann claims of Trump, Russian bank connection: 'There was nothing there'

After nearly two years, Mueller’s investigation yielded no evidence of criminal conspiracy or coordination between the Trump campaign and Russian officials during the 2016 presidential election.

Baker says FBI investigated Sussmann claims of Trump, Russian bank connection: 'There was nothing there'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/durham-sussmann-trial-baker-fbi-investigated-claims-trump-russian-bank-connection-nothing-there

Keep the hope, it amuses me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

3 hours ago, TailingsPond said:

Keep the hope, it amuses me.

Hope you say? No no little one, the  greatest story yet to be told is unwinding before our eye's.

Who and when will break these events Wide Open...now that will be priceless 

 

 

On July 28, 2016, then-CIA Director John Brennan briefed President Obama on Hillary Clinton’s alleged plan to tie Donald Trump to Russia as “a means of distracting the public from her use of a private email server.” Obama reportedly was told how Clinton allegedly approved “a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisers to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by the Russian security service.”

 

Thus, Mook testified that Clinton did precisely what Brennan warned Obama was being planned.

The date of Brennan’s warning is important: It was three days before the FBI’s collusion investigation began. It also was a couple of months before Sussmann contacted then-FBI general counsel Jim Baker while claiming he was not representing any client. (He was counsel to the Clinton campaign and, according to prosecutors, billed the meeting time to the campaign.)

Thus, Mook testified that Clinton did precisely what Brennan warned Obama was being planned.

There is a strikingly familiar pattern in both the Steele dossier— which became the basis for the Russia collusion investigation

"And the Alfa Bank tale."

Campaign associates developed both claims while actively seeking to conceal their connections from the public and the government, including reportedly denying the funding of the Steele dossier and concealing that funding as legal costs.

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/3496659-how-the-sussmann-trial-revealed-hillary-clintons-role-in-the-alfa-bank-scandal/

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.