Climate Change Hell?

Well, the flat-earthers had explained it (climate change, that is) perfectly rationally only I fail to remember exactly what this rational explanation included...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Marina Schwarz said:

Well, the flat-earthers had explained it (climate change, that is) perfectly rationally only I fail to remember exactly what this rational explanation included...

Best punchline so far : )

Anything with flat-earthers in it is a good punchline. I will refrain from elaborating on this statement whatever it takes me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marina Schwarz said:

Anything with flat-earthers in it is a good punchline. I will refrain from elaborating on this statement whatever it takes me.

So a flat earther walks into a bar to talk to geologists about the moon landing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

So a flat earther walks into a bar to talk to geologists about the moon landing.

Ah, hah!  Now, that is seriously funny!

• Like 1

Just teasing Marina a bit, to see if she will take the bait...

• Like 1

A week later one geologist's dead from laughing too hard for too long. Flat-earther claims victory but is killed by the second geologist out of sheer boredom.

Long time ago I dreamed of a career in stand-up comedy but I found I lack that special talent. Everything turns to horror in my hands.

(Both my parents were mining engineers, by the way. I grew up with geology.)

Now, here's a prompt for those with talent: A flat-earther sees Foucault's pendulum for the first time.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Marina Schwarz said:

A flat-earther sees Foucault's pendulum for the first time.

So the flat-earther says "who broke that clock?"

You have got it! The talent. xD

• Like 1

Not surprising that a religion leader wants to harangue blasphemers of the religion of Global warming. After all with 97% of climate scientists agreeing with human causation of warming, the only other percentage agreement of this magnitude of a non laboratory proven hypothesis would be a poll of Evangelicals on the veracity of the virgin birth. 

• Like 2