ronwagn

MOST INNOVATIVE ELECTRIC VEHICLES OF TODAY | All kinds of EVs!

Recommended Posts

(edited)

1 hour ago, ronwagn said:

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfGT_thyKXc

MOST INNOVATIVE ELECTRIC VEHICLES OF TODAY | ELECTRIC BIKES & TRANSPORTATION

Boats, aircraft, you name it! Fun stuff if you can afford it! 

This is the best selling luxury EV in China right now, outselling Mercedes, Porsche, Audi, Tesla, Jaguar.

https://youtu.be/v_ej73mal_8

They will launching a GT model next year

https://youtu.be/gWPLgprfZ5c

Edited by Hotone
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Hotone said:

This is the best selling luxury EV in China right now, outselling Mercedes, Porsche, Audi, Tesla, Jaguar.

https://youtu.be/v_ej73mal_8

They will launching a GT model next year

https://youtu.be/gWPLgprfZ5c

Very impressive! If I were rich and needed another vehicle that would be a potential choice. Do you think Chinese vehicles will make it to our shores?

Their 12 hour six day a week workweek is productive.

I would like to see how many are exported to various areas of the world.

Strangely, the two most productive countries in the world also have very fragile economies!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

F

On 11/11/2021 at 8:37 AM, ronwagn said:

Very impressive! If I were rich and needed another vehicle that would be a potential choice. Do you think Chinese vehicles will make it to our shores?

Their 12 hour six day a week workweek is productive.

I would like to see how many are exported to various areas of the world.

Strangely, the two most productive countries in the world also have very fragile economies!

Yes, the car seems to be full of tech innovations - perhaps a bit too much.  You can watch a more detailed review here. 

https://youtu.be/aumWxZLUT28 

I recommend getting into  cryptocurrency - it's one of the fastest ways to get high returns.

I think Chinese EV's will get banned from America's shores.  They are full of technologies that are a security threat, such as: image sensors, Lidar, cameras, facial and voice recognition, AI, cloud, 5G, V2X, Huawei automative tech, etc.  The US government has already taken action against BYD, which is producing electric buses in California.  CRRC which is producing train coaches in Boston, is similarly sanctioned as a security threat.  Even DJI has been put on a security blacklist for its camera tech.  

https://dronedj.com/2021/11/16/dji-t40-t20p-new-drones/

https://www.theverge.com/2020/12/18/22188789/dji-ban-commerce-entity-list-drone-china-transaction-blocked

America has its share of successful people who work long hours - Elon Musk, e.g., used to work 22 hours a day.  I had a colleague, who joined Korn Ferry after graduating from MIT, and he only slept a few hours a week during his first assignment. Some people I know, used to work 9x9x6.5 at Accenture.  However, the proportion of people working in this manner is far greater in China.  It isn't always productive, and in my experience working in Software Services, on contract for a Chinese company, it can be totally inefficient.  But in the field of engineering, their work is truly impressive.  I once attended one Chinese company's engineering project meeting.  The project manager conducted it like a military operation.  I wasn't involved in their work, but felt stressed out just attending the meeting  😅

The Chinese economy is fragile because of its over dependence on property and debt. Did you know that taking into account real estate inflation, China has overtaken the USA in retained wealth? Their government is trying to address this structural problem before it gets further out of hand.  They are trying to prevent over speculation and bring down the price of real estate.  This is a very difficult and dangerous thing to do; missteps have the potential to burst the bubble and crash their whole economy. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10204627/Global-wealth-trebles-20-years-China-overtakes-highest-net-worth.html

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-11-15/global-wealth-surges-as-china-overtakes-u-s-to-grab-top-spot

Edited by Hotone
  • Great Response! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

On 11/16/2021 at 7:00 AM, Hotone said:

F

Yes, the car seems to be full of tech innovations - perhaps a bit too much.  You can watch a more detailed review here. 

https://youtu.be/aumWxZLUT28 

I recommend getting into  cryptocurrency - it's one of the fastest ways to get high returns.

I think Chinese EV's will get banned from America's shores.  They are full of technologies that are a security threat, such as: image sensors, Lidar, cameras, facial and voice recognition, AI, cloud, 5G, V2X, Huawei automative tech, etc.  The US government has already taken action against BYD, which is producing electric buses in California.  CRRC which is producing train coaches in Boston, is similarly sanctioned as a security threat.  Even DJI has been put on a security blacklist for its camera tech.  

https://dronedj.com/2021/11/16/dji-t40-t20p-new-drones/

https://www.theverge.com/2020/12/18/22188789/dji-ban-commerce-entity-list-drone-china-transaction-blocked

America has its share of successful people who work long hours - Elon Musk, e.g., used to work 22 hours a day.  I had a colleague, who joined Korn Ferry after graduating from MIT, and he only slept a few hours a week during his first assignment. Some people I know, used to work 9x9x6.5 at Accenture.  However, the proportion of people working in this manner is far greater in China.  It isn't always productive, and in my experience working in Software Services, on contract for a Chinese company, it can be totally inefficient.  But in the field of engineering, their work is truly impressive.  I once attended one Chinese company's engineering project meeting.  The project manager conducted it like a military operation.  I wasn't involved in their work, but felt stressed out just attending the meeting  😅

The Chinese economy is fragile because of its over dependence on property and debt. Did you know that taking into account real estate inflation, China has overtaken the USA in retained wealth? Their government is trying to address this structural problem before it gets further out of hand.  They are trying to prevent over speculation and bring down the price of real estate.  This is a very difficult and dangerous thing to do; missteps have the potential to burst the bubble and crash their whole economy. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10204627/Global-wealth-trebles-20-years-China-overtakes-highest-net-worth.html

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-11-15/global-wealth-surges-as-china-overtakes-u-s-to-grab-top-spot

Thanks for all the information, I have not read it yet, but will.

I am very appreciative of all the inexpensive products that China has exported to the USA and elsewhere. It has undoubtedly helped our consumers.

My major concerns are with the way the CCP is treating the masses of their people including their minorities. Of course their increasing belligerence in the South "China" Sea is a great concern too. I don't think it will end well for China or anyone else. A moderate course would be much more promising.   

Edited by ronwagn
add

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.