TN

Will Variants and Ill-Health Continue to Plague Economic Outlooks?

We have seen a rapid change of idealogies in recent years.  This was an intentional design by the powerful globalist elite.

Have You Ever Noticed that Facts, Reason, Logic, and well-sourced Documents do NOT MATTER to some people?  Here is why...

Facts don’t matter…
“Exposure to true information does not matter.”
— ex-KGB Defector, Yuri Bezmenov circa 1984

In 1984, Yuri Bezmenov explained this to G. Edward Griffin.

Two very short video segments cover this aspect.

One segments starts at the 24 minute mark and by the 26 mark, the “facts don’t matter” is discussed.

The other segment starts at the 41:20 mark, and gets right to it.

On Thursday December 30th, 2021 at “The Highwire”, Del Bigtree interviews G. Edward Griffin in-house there in Austin, Texas.
At 90 years old, G. Edward Griffin looks great!

Episode 248: THE WARNING WE IGNORED
https://thehighwire.com/videos/episode-248-the-warning-we-ignored/
An almost 40 year-old interview with an ex-KGB Defector, Yuri Bezmenov, has re-emerged and is going viral.
Why is it going viral now?
Del sits down with the journalist who conducted that interview, G. Edward Griffin, for a deep dive into the Russian spy’s extraordinary warning to the American people in 1984, and why this warning must be heeded today.

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/life-insurance-ceo-says-deaths-40-among-those-aged-18-64-and-not-because-covid

2 minute video in article

Life Insurance CEO Says Deaths Up 40% Among Those Aged 18-64

Tyler Durden's Photo
by Tyler Durden
Monday, Jan 03, 2022 - 11:00 AM

The death rate for those aged 18-64 has risen an astonishing 40% over pre-pandemic levels, according to the CEO of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica.

829a0081.jpg?itok=HuWOnZ2E

"We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica," said Scott Davison, head of the $100 billion insurance company that's been in operation since 1877 and has approximately 2,400 employees.

The increase represents "huge, huge numbers," among "primarily working-age people" who have employer-sponsored group life plans through OneAmerica, according to The Center Square.

"And what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic," Davison said during an online news conference last week. "Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic."

"So 40% is just unheard of," he added.

According to Davison, the majority of deaths being filed are not classified as due to Covid-19.

"What the data is showing to us is that the deaths that are being reported as COVID deaths greatly understate the actual death losses among working-age people from the pandemic. It may not all be COVID on their death certificate, but deaths are up just huge, huge numbers," he said, adding that the company has seen an "uptick" in disability claims - at first short-term, and now long-term.

"For OneAmerica, we expect the costs of this are going to be well over $100 million, and this is our smallest business. So it’s having a huge impact on that," he said, adding that the costs will be passed on to employers purchasing the group life insurance policies.

At the same news conference where Davison spoke, Brian Tabor, the president of the Indiana Hospital Association, said that hospitals across the state are being flooded with patients “with many different conditions,” saying “unfortunately, the average Hoosiers’ health has declined during the pandemic.”

In a follow-up call, he said he did not have a breakdown showing why so many people in the state are being hospitalized – for what conditions or ailments. But he said the extraordinarily high death rate quoted by Davison matched what hospitals in the state are seeing.

"What it confirmed for me is it bore out what we're seeing on the front end,..." he said. -The Center Square

The number of those hospitalized in Indiana are now higher than before the Covid-19 vaccine was introduced a year ago, and is in fact higher than at any point in the past five years, according to Dr. Lindsay Weaver, Indiana’s chief medical officer.

Meanwhile, the article can't be viewed in the UK.

(edited)

10 hours ago, Tom Nolan said:

Almost like there is a virus kicking around killing people.

You blame seat belts not car accidents....

"In recent news it was found that 94% of people who died from traffic accidents were wearing seat belts at the time."

You have admitted your brain has been severely damaged from solvent exposure... please remind yourself of that each time before you post.

Edited by TailingsPond
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

7 hours ago, TailingsPond said:

"In recent news it was found that 94% of people who died from traffic accidents were wearing seat belts at the time."

Sad, sad but 😂

Edited by Hotone

(edited)

14 hours ago, TailingsPond said:

You have admitted your brain has been severely damaged from solvent exposure... please remind yourself of that each time before you post.

Tailingspond and Hotone,

Ya'll did not read the article and catch the implications. 

This was for the year 2021, the year of vaccinations.  (2020 was the big year of Covid-19 deaths.) Per the article... In 2021, there were some Covid deaths (and those official death numbers are skewed because the government changed the Death Certificate filing rules to count any death as a Covid death if they had tested positive within 30 days...and thus car crash deaths could be counted as Covid deaths.)  The article highlights that despite Covid deaths, the number of all cause deaths went out the roof in major catstrophic proportions.   

The implications are very clear.  Vaccine injuries.  The vaccinated person's immune system is faltering (as clearly explained by the scientist below)

Autopsies Show that Covid Vaccines Cause the Body's Immune System to DESTROY the Body

(Europe) 16 minute video by Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi

https://odysee.com/@Calentannerlightheart:8/(Mirrored)-Autopsies-Performed-On-Vaccine-Takers:d

-German Professor Dr. Arne Burkhardt found CLEAR EVIDENCE of autoimmune self-attack (by Killer Lymphocytes) on 90% of the 70 autopsies.

Edited by Tom Nolan

U.S. reports nearly 1 million COVID-19 cases in a day, setting global record

(Reuters) - The United States set a global record of almost 1 million new coronavirus infections reported on Monday, according to a Reuters tally, nearly double the country's peak of 505,109 hit just a week ago as the highly contagious Omicron variant shows no sign of slowing.

The number of hospitalized COVID-19 patients has risen nearly 50% in the last week and now exceeds 100,000, a Reuters analysis showed, the first time that threshold has been reached since the winter surge a year ago.

Overall, the United States has seen a daily average of 486,000 cases over the last week, a rate that has doubled in seven days and far outstrips that of any other country. The 978,856 new infections on Monday includes some cases from Saturday and Sunday, when many states do not report.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-reports-nearly-1-million-164208003.html

(edited)

On 1/3/2022 at 3:47 PM, Tom Nolan said:

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/life-insurance-ceo-says-deaths-40-among-those-aged-18-64-and-not-because-covid

2 minute video in article

Tyler Durden's Photo
by Tyler Durden
Monday, Jan 03, 2022 - 11:00 AM

The death rate for those aged 18-64 has risen an astonishing 40% over pre-pandemic levels, according to the CEO of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica.

829a0081.jpg?itok=HuWOnZ2E

"We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica," said Scott Davison, head of the $100 billion insurance company that's been in operation since 1877 and has approximately 2,400 employees.

The increase represents "huge, huge numbers," among "primarily working-age people" who have employer-sponsored group life plans through OneAmerica, according to The Center Square.

"And what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic," Davison said during an online news conference last week. "Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic."

"So 40% is just unheard of," he added.

According to Davison, the majority of deaths being filed are not classified as due to Covid-19.

"What the data is showing to us is that the deaths that are being reported as COVID deaths greatly understate the actual death losses among working-age people from the pandemic. It may not all be COVID on their death certificate, but deaths are up just huge, huge numbers," he said, adding that the company has seen an "uptick" in disability claims - at first short-term, and now long-term.

"For OneAmerica, we expect the costs of this are going to be well over $100 million, and this is our smallest business. So it’s having a huge impact on that," he said, adding that the costs will be passed on to employers purchasing the group life insurance policies.

At the same news conference where Davison spoke, Brian Tabor, the president of the Indiana Hospital Association, said that hospitals across the state are being flooded with patients “with many different conditions,” saying “unfortunately, the average Hoosiers’ health has declined during the pandemic.”

In a follow-up call, he said he did not have a breakdown showing why so many people in the state are being hospitalized – for what conditions or ailments. But he said the extraordinarily high death rate quoted by Davison matched what hospitals in the state are seeing.

"What it confirmed for me is it bore out what we're seeing on the front end,..." he said. -The Center Square

The number of those hospitalized in Indiana are now higher than before the Covid-19 vaccine was introduced a year ago, and is in fact higher than at any point in the past five years, according to Dr. Lindsay Weaver, Indiana’s chief medical officer.

Meanwhile, the article can't be viewed in the UK.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/unprecedented-deaths-in-indiana-for

Unprecedented: Deaths in Indiana for ages 18-64 are up 40%

This is huge. Something is killing healthy people at an unprecedented rate. It isn't COVID. Could it be the "safe and effective" COVID vaccine? I think so. Here's why.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43
Jan 3

What You Need to Know Before Your Next ER Visit - Mather Hospital

Start by reading this story, “Indiana life insurance CEO says deaths are up 40% among people ages 18-64.” Read the whole thing now.

Note: In the event this story “disappears” from view, I kept a backup. You can’t be too careful nowadays.

This is big. Really big. And I’m not the only one that thinks so.

Key points:

1. Deaths among 18-64 year-olds (who don’t normally die) are up by 40% in 2021 vs. pre-pandemic levels

2. This is huge. HUGE. They’ve never seen anything like this before in their history. Normally death rates don’t change at all. They are very stable. It would take something REALLY BIG to have an effect this big. The effect size is 12-sigma. That is an event that would happen by pure chance every 2.8e32 years (as shown in the image below). That’s very rare. It’s basically never. The universe is only 14 billion years old which is 1.4e13. In other words, the event that happened is not a statistical “fluke.” Something caused a very big change.

3. Others in the industry are seeing it too.

4. It isn’t COVID. COVID deaths are down this year.

5. Whatever it is that is causing this, it is bigger and more deadlier than COVID and it’s affecting nearly everyone.

6. The CDC is totally on top of this… ok, just kidding… the CDC is clueless as usual.

All of this means that “something” is causing MASSIVE numbers of excess deaths in 2021.

I wonder what is killing all these people?

Here are the clues we have, so we need someone really smart to piece this mystery together:

1. These deaths started only after the vaccines rolled out

2. The deaths are “primarily working-age people 18 to 64” who are the employees of companies that have group life insurance plans through OneAmerica. That’s not to say 65 and over aren’t affected as well. What’s key is that we’re seeing effects in young people.

3. There are more excess deaths than anytime in history, so it is likely caused by a new threat, never seen before in history, like a novel vaccine that has never been used before or something new like that that a huge number of people would be exposed to (such as by a state that pushes vaccination).

4. Not due to COVID (COVID deaths are way down).

5. They are dying from a variety of causes, not just a single cause. So this rules out food or air-based pathogens. I note that the variety of causes of death is consistent with the wide range of adverse events caused by the COVID vaccines, for example.

6. It has to affect massive numbers of people to get an effect size that high. So it is something new affecting at least half the population, like a new mandated vaccine for example.

7. There is a huge push for vaccines by the Indiana governor, he wants to have everyone vaccinated. Interesting. “Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb doubled down on the drive to get everyone in the state vaccinated.”

8. Useful fact: Adults 65 and older account for 16% of the US population but 80% of COVID-19 deaths in the US, somewhat higher than their share of deaths from all causes (75%) over the same period. We’ll use that 75% stat later.

9. It isn’t just the one life insurance company, they are all seeing this huge rises at other insurance companies. So this is something huge and national in scope, like a vaccine mandate in the entire US, or something like that.

10. “Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be a 10% increase over pre-pandemic,” he said. “So 40% is just unheard of.” This suggests it has to be a novel pathogen (like a novel vaccine, for example). It has to be something first introduced in 2021, you know, like a new COVID vaccine.

11. The company is seeing an “uptick” in disability claims, saying at first it was short-term disability claims, and now the increase is in long-term disability claims. So whatever it is is killing people and those that aren’t killed are disabled. You know, like what the COVID vaccines are proven to do (since I believe VAERS).

12. Brian Tabor, the president of the Indiana Hospital Association, said that hospitals across the state are being flooded with patients “with many different conditions,” saying “unfortunately, the average Hoosiers’ health has declined during the pandemic.” In a follow-up call, he said he did not have a breakdown showing why so many people in the state are being hospitalized – for what conditions or ailments. But he said the extraordinarily high death rate quoted by Davison matched what hospitals in the state are seeing. So this could all be caused by the COVID vaccines.

13. The number of hospitalizations in the state is now higher than before the COVID-19 vaccine was introduced a year ago, and in fact is higher than it’s been in the past five years, Dr. Lindsay Weaver, Indiana’s chief medical officer, said at a news conference with Gov. Eric Holcomb on Wednesday. So again, whatever is killing people is worse than COVID. It can’t be COVID since we have so many vaccinated people with our safe and effective vaccine that prevents COVID deaths.

14. The CEO of the insurance company doesn’t think the vaccines are causing the deaths and disability. Check out this tweet: he is requiring his employees to be vaccinated! So it cannot be the vaccine, even though it fits all the facts! Darn! The CEO knows that the vaccines are safe and effective. He has no evidence to back that statement up, but we should believe him since he’s an authority figure (you know, like the CDC). We can always trust authority figures, and even more so when they have no evidence. Who needs evidence? Science has been displaced in 2021.

So I must say, I’m baffled. I had thought it was the COVID vaccine because it fit all the evidence except the last item. I was so close…

Here is the death rate by age from the CDC below. See how stable it is from year to year? Amazingly stable! So when you get a 40% jump, that is unbelievable. It is a 4-alarm fire.

Extrapolating this to the rest of the country

We know that about 3M people die a year in the US. 75% are over 65 years old, so that leaves us with 750K deaths per year for under 65.

If that jumped by 40% from pre-pandemic levels in Q3 and Q4, we should assume that Q2 was the ramp up period (we’ll assume a linear ramp up in Q2).

So that is 75K deaths per quarter for Q3 and Q4 and half of that, 37K deaths in Q2.

So that means roughly 187K excess deaths are probably happening for ages 18-64 due to some new cause.

Comparison with number predicted from VAERS for the same age range in the US

Let’s see if this might match the number killed by the vaccines in the US for the same age range. I used 65 in the query because that means “under 65”:

(2156 deaths in VAERS - 40 background deaths)* 41 (the URF) and we get 87K deaths.

Which means either:

1. There is another effect at play which is actually killing more people 18-64 than the vaccine is (unlikely but possible)

2. My URF of 41 is underestimating deaths by a factor of 2.15

I’m going with explanation #2. I’ve always said 41 is a conservative URF for deaths. The 41 is computed from anaphylaxis rates which are the most likely events to be reported to VAERS. It wouldn’t surprise me at all that deaths are under-reported by a much larger ratio.

This is huge. My closest friends all noticed this article too and wrote about it.

I only found out about these articles after I wrote my initial draft last night. I wanted to sleep on it before I published.

Three of the people I talk to most frequently about vaccine-related issues are Jessica Rose, Mathew Crawford, and Robert Malone.

What do you know: all three of them published their substacks on this topic before I hit the “Publish” button. So I’m late to the game.

My friends concur with my reaction of the significance of this article.

For example, Malone wrote:

Take a moment to read the entire article.  Now. 

just like I wrote (independently). We probably wrote it at the same time.

Here are the links to the articles:

Robert Malone’s article

What if the largest experiment on human beings in history is a failure?
Excerpt:

It is starting to look to me like the largest experiment on human beings in recorded history has failed.  And, if this rather dry report from a senior Indiana life insurance executive holds true, then Reiner Fuellmich’s “Crimes against Humanity” push for convening new Nuremberg trials starts to look a lot less quixotic and a lot more prophetic.

AT A MINIMUM, based on my reading, one has to conclude that if this report holds and is confirmed by others in the dry world of life insurance actuaries, we have both a huge human tragedy and a profound public policy failure of the US Government and US HHS system to serve and protect the citizens that pay for this “service”. 

IF this holds true, then the genetic vaccines so aggressively promoted have failed, and the clear federal campaign to prevent early treatment with lifesaving drugs has contributed to a massive, avoidable loss of life. 

AT WORST, this report implies that the federal workplace vaccine mandates have driven what appears to be a true crime against humanity.  Massive loss of life in (presumably) workers that have been forced to accept a toxic vaccine at higher frequency relative to the general population of Indiana.

Jessica Rose’s article

Insurance companies - just like banking, not so boring anymore!
Excerpt:

So what does this tell us? It tells us that we are potentially in a huge steaming pile of shit. To be frank. These indications from our friend at the insurance company are simply that - indications. If what we are seeing in VAERS, and the other adverse event reporting systems, is the mere reflection of what is actually going on with regards to injuries, which I presume it is, then we ain’t seen nothing yet. And if what is being reported with regards to immune deficiencies associated with these injections is not simply anecdotal or representative of a small sub-cohort of individuals, we could be looking at a government imposed complete health disaster. We will have to pull together to get through it, as I always say.

To end this write-up, as Robert said, I hope I am wrong. But I fear that I am not.

Mathew Crawford’s article

Why are Non-COVID Deaths at Historic Highs in Indiana?
Excerpt:

Davidson described a 10% increase in mortality as a 3-sigma (standard deviation) event, so that makes 40% a 12-sigma event. That's statistics talk for how far from ordinary unusual events are. For clarification, a three-sigma event should happen around once every 300 or so years and a six-sigma event should happen once every 300,000 or so years. We're talking about the proportion of the area under a normal curve that is shaded in proportion to the total area. We would really need to zoom in on it quite a bit to detect with the naked eye. 

This is not just about COVID-19, but not one person in the news conference comes out to discuss vaccine deaths or injury, not even to allay the fear. They don't want to discuss it.

This is not an isolated incident

Life insurance death claims shoot 41%, up 3.5x in 2021

In Phoenix, the death rate of city employees (14,000 employees) in 2021 doubled from the 10-year average. That’s not a 40% increase. That’s a 100% increase. There is clearly something going on that is not unique to Indiana.

Excess mortality figures in Europe and the UK seem to show younger people are dying faster than the elderly, and that people 0-14 are dying faster in the second half of 2021 as compared to the first. More evidence showing that the vaccines are killing kids.

Reaction from the mainstream press was predictable: they ignored it

The mainstream media didn’t pick up on this at all. It is 7am PST on January 3 and I just did this Google query and found the ONLY story was the original story. Nothing else. Nobody else thought it was important. Just me and my friends.

Is there another explanation for all of this?

Is there a better explanation that fits the number of deaths and the causes of death? I wouldn’t want to leap to conclusions.

There could be something we haven’t thought of. For example, did you know that Twitter determined that the huge rise in athlete deaths since the jabs were rolled out were due to “dehydration, overheating and undiagnosed heart conditions.” The fact that these deaths were happening in the winter was immaterial. And the fact that they cited no evidence to back up their hypothesis was expected. And they didn’t explain why it didn’t happen last year or in any other year. An exercise for the reader I guess.

There is no stopping condition for the vaccine

It’s important to point out that unlike every other clinical trial that would be approved by an internal review board (IRB), this one does not have a pre-defined stopping condition.

The CDC and FDA cannot pull the plug on the vaccine because no stopping condition was pre-defined.

And nobody in Congress will set a stopping condition (we asked Members of Congress “How many kids have to die before you will call a halt to the vaccines?” and they all refused to answer).

What you can do about it

I’m gathering similar stats from other insurance companies to confirm this observation. If you work at an insurance company, please join this “special” single-purpose substack now and read this article where you can enter data. If you know someone who does work at an insurance company, please forward them this article.

Thanks!

Edited by Tom Nolan

VAERS data released Friday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention included a total of 1,000,229 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines, including 21,002 deaths and 162,506 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020, and Dec. 24, 2021.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Dec. 31, 2021, released new data showing a total of 1,000,229 reports of adverse events following COVID vaccines were submitted between Dec. 14, 2020, and Dec. 24, 2021, to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). VAERS is the primary government-funded system for reporting adverse vaccine reactions in the U.S.

The data included a total of 21,002 reports of deaths and 162,506 reports of serious injuries. Excluding “foreign reports” to VAERS, 709,084 adverse events, including 9,623 deaths and 62,069 serious injuries, were reported in the U.S. between Dec. 14, 2020, and Dec. 24, 2021.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/vaers-cdc-covid-vaccine-injuries-fda-pfizer-booster-kids/

On 1/2/2022 at 4:03 AM, Tom Nolan said:

Attorney Siri says:  The CDC is Hiding COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Data

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/attorney-siri-the-cdc-is-hiding-covid-19-vaccine-safety-data/

CDC-FDA-Corrupt-Vaccines-COVID-19-safety

The mrna jabs are known to cause deaths and permanent damage to organs. The US govt is now forcing these jabs upon citizens. The pharma corps are immune from liability, and are protected from releasing internal documents.

So, where are the human rights? 

The US govt is conducting a crime against humanity.

• Upvote 1

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/world-bank-cuts-2022-global-143000013.html

World Bank Cuts Global Growth Forecast on Virus Flare-Ups

(Bloomberg) - 

Covid-19 flare-ups, diminished policy support, and lingering supply-chain bottlenecks will see the global economic recovery cool more than previously estimated in 2022, after last year’s expansion clocked the fastest post-recession pace in eight decades, the World Bank said.

Global gross domestic product will probably increase 4.1% this year, less than a 4.3% forecast in June, the Washington-based development organization said in its semi-annual Global Economic Prospects report Tuesday. By 2023, annual output is expected to remain below the pre-pandemic trend in all regions with emerging-market and developing economies, while in advanced economies, the gap is estimated to close, it said.

“There is there a serious slowdown underway,” Ayhan Kose, the chief economist of the Prospects Group at the institution, said in an interview. The global economy “is basically on two different flight paths: Advanced economies are flying high; emerging-market, developing economies are somewhat flying low and lagging behind.”

The global outlook is clouded by what World Bank Group President David Malpass termed “exceptional uncertainty.” Downside risks include renewed Covid-19 outbreaks, the possibility of de-anchored inflation expectations, and financial stress in a context of record-high debt levels, the bank said. In emerging markets with limited policy space to provide support, the risks heighten chances of a hard landing for their economies, it said....

Well 

Condom giant hit by Covid lockdowns Sales of world’s biggest prophylactics maker dropped by 40% during pandemic

Malaysian company Karex Berhad, which produces more than 5.5 billion condoms annually, said it will diversify into the booming medical glove manufacturing business to boost revenues as demand for its production has declined.

In a recent interview with the Nikkei Asia, the company’s CEO, Goh Miah Kiat, attributed the slump in demand for condoms to pandemic-induced lockdowns. The firm's sales declined by 40% in the last two years. The sex industry, which is normally a major condom market, has also been impacted by the health crisis, he said, with sex workers facing challenging conditions. Goh pointed to hotel and motel closures, noting that those locations had provided privacy.

According to the Karex CEO, large-scale government condom distribution programs were also hit by the coronavirus pandemic.

“A large portion [of condoms] is distributed by governments around the world, which have reduced [distribution] significantly during Covid-19,” Goh said. “For instance, in the United Kingdom, the NHS [National Health Service] shut down most nonessential clinics because of Covid, and sexual wellness clinics which hand out condoms were also closed,” he added.

Talking about the company’s plans to move into glove manufacturing, which has seen significant growth during the pandemic, Goh said production was set to begin in Thailand by the middle of this year. Similar raw materials and technologies are used in both condom and glove-making, he explained.

Karex posted a full-year loss for its fiscal 2020 ending June, which is the company’s first since it went public in November 2013. Its share price on the Bursa Malaysia exchange nosedived by almost 50% last year.

• Haha 3

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/feds-beige-book-sees-continued-easing-shortages-warns-omicron-linked-slowdowns

Fed's Beige Book Sees Continued Easing Of Shortages, But Warns Of Omicron-Linked Slowdowns

Tyler Durden's Photo
by Tyler Durden
Wednesday, Jan 12, 2022 - 02:35 PM

January's Beige Book was once again headlined by the utterly useless comment that "economic activity across the United States expanded at a modest pace in the final weeks of 2021" that has come to reflect the snoozy name of the report. And while we saw recurring and familiar themes mentioned over and over, including supply chain issues and labor shortages, the report noted some signs of easing inflation perhaps as a result of Omicron (which was mentioned no less than 44 times) began to hit activity.

That said, there were few big picture surprises, with the report noting that growth continued to be constrained by ongoing supply chain disruptions and labor shortages, and despite the modest pace of growth, demand for materials and inputs, and demand for workers, remained elevated among businesses. Lending activity picked up slightly toward the end of the year, led by commercial real estate borrowers. At the same time, consumer spending continued to grow at a steady pace (funded primarily by a surge in credit card spending) ahead of the rapid spread of the Omicron COVID-19 variant. Perhaps the best news is that after peaking in September, mentions of "shortages" have dropped for the 3rd consecutive month to levels from last June.

shortage%20mentions%20.jpg?itok=bGr7VilF

And now the not so good news: most Districts noted a sudden pull back in leisure travel, hotel occupancy and patronage at restaurants as the number of new cases rose in recent weeks. Although optimism remained high generally, several Districts cited reports from businesses that expectations for growth over the next several months cooled somewhat during the last few weeks. The manufacturing sector continued to expand nationally, with some regional differences in the pace of growth. Overall activity in the transportation sector expanded at a moderate pace. While farm incomes were elevated throughout 2021, agricultural conditions were marred by drought conditions across several Districts.

Some more details from the report:

Economic Activity:

• Economic activity expanded at a modest pace in the final weeks of 2021.
  • Contacts from many Districts indicated growth continued to be constrained by ongoing supply chain disruptions and labor shortages.
  • Despite the modest pace of growth, demand for materials and inputs, and demand for workers, remained elevated among businesses.
  • Lending activity picked up slightly toward the end of the year, led by commercial real estate borrowers.
  • Consumer spending continued to grow at a steady pace ahead of the rapid spread of Omicron.
  • Most Districts noted a sudden pull back in leisure travel, hotel occupancy and patronage at restaurants as the number of new cases rose.
  • Although optimism remained high generally, several Districts cited reports from businesses that expectations for growth over the next several months cooled somewhat during the last few weeks.
  • The manufacturing sector continued to expand nationally, with some regional differences in the pace of growth.
  • Overall activity in the transportation sector expanded at a moderate pace.
  • While farm incomes were elevated throughout 2021, agricultural conditions were marred by drought conditions across several Districts.

Employment and Wages:

• Employment grew modestly in recent weeks, but contacts from most Districts reported that demand for additional workers remains strong.
  • Job openings were up but overall payroll growth was constrained by persistent labor shortages.
  • Tightness in labor markets drove robust wage growth nationwide, with some Districts highlighting additional growth in labor costs associated with non-wage benefits.
  • While many contacts noted that wage gains among low-skill workers were particularly strong, compensation growth remained well above historical averages across industries, across worker demographics, and across geographies.
  • Besides wage gains, many contacts indicated adjustments to job demands – such as accommodating part-time work or adjusting qualification requirements – to attract more applicants and retain existing workforces.

Prices

• Contacts from most Federal Reserve Districts reported solid growth in prices charged to customers, but some also noted that price increases had decelerated a bit from the robust pace experienced in recent months.
  • Wholesale and materials prices contributed to pricing pressures across a wide range of industries, spanning service providers and goods producers.
  • Many contacts attributed the high cost of inputs to ongoing supply chain disruptions.
  • Some Districts reported that transportation bottlenecks had stabilized in recent weeks, though procurement costs remained elevated.
  • Ongoing labor shortages and associated wage growth also added cost pressures to businesses.

Finally, here is a snapshot of business activity by Fed district:

• Boston: Business activity was steady or up slightly, although performance was somewhat mixed. Employment increased modestly and wages advanced at a strong pace. Input prices climbed at a rapid pace and output prices increased moderately. The outlook was mostly positive but uncertainty remained elevated.
  • New York: The regional economy grew at a subdued pace in recent weeks, restrained by intensifying supply disruptions, labor shortages, and the Omicron outbreak. However, holiday season sales were reported to be fairly solid. Employment and wages increased, and businesses noted ongoing widespread escalation in both input costs and selling prices. Still, contacts continued to express optimism about the near-term business outlook.
  • Philadelphia: Business activity grew modestly during the current Beige Book period – slower than the prior period – and remained below pre-pandemic levels. Vaccination rates rose slightly, but the Omicron variant caused COVID-19 cases to surge – disrupting business once more. Overall, employment growth slowed to a modest pace, and price increases ebbed to a moderate rate, while wage increases continued to rise sharply.
  • Cleveland: The District's economy expanded at a relatively steady pace, although the emergence and spread of the Omicron variant of COVID-19 dampened sales for some restaurants and hotels. Contacts did not expect Omicron to derail the recovery, but they did anticipate slower growth in the near term. While labor shortages and supply challenges persisted, most firms expected meaningful relief from the latter by yearend 2022.
  • Richmond: The regional economy grew modestly in recent weeks. Manufacturers, ports, and trucking companies reported moderate to robust growth while retail, travel, and tourism remained strong. Home sales and mortgage lending slowed while commercial activity held strong. Employment rose moderately and the tight labor market led to strong wage and price growth.
  • Atlanta: Economic activity expanded at a moderate pace. Labor markets remained tight and wage pressures grew. Nonlabor costs rose slightly. Retail sales were healthy. Domestic leisure travel remained solid. Business travel improved slightly. Housing demand was strong. Commercial real estate conditions improved. Manufacturing activity was robust. Banking conditions were steady.
  • Chicago: Economic activity increased modestly. Employment, consumer spending, and business spending grew modestly; manufacturing was up slightly; and construction and real estate was flat. Wages and prices rose rapidly, while financial conditions were little changed. Agricultural incomes were strong in 2021.
  • St. Louis: Economic conditions have improved at a moderate rate since our previous report. Employers reported continued difficulties hiring to meet increased demand. Input cost pressures have led to price increases, most of which firms were able to pass on to consumers. Contacts expressed concern about the Omicron variant's impact on consumer demand and the supply of labor.
  • Minneapolis: The region's economy saw moderate growth, despite challenges related to labor, higher prices, supply chains, and the Omicron variant. Employment continued to grow, but more slowly than hiring demand. Holiday shopping was strong, and manufacturers reported robust activity. Strong commodity prices and good crop harvests in some areas helped offset widespread drought. Minority- and women-owned business enterprises saw a boost in entrepreneurship.
  • Kansas City: The Tenth District economy finished 2021 at a moderate pace of growth. Businesses reported several non-traditional actions aimed at mitigating supply constraints, resorting to consumer online auction platforms to procure parts and offering enhanced, sometimes novel, benefits to attract workers. Growth in consumer spending on leisure activities was strong. Prices increased broadly. Plans for capital outlays cooled somewhat in December.
  • Dallas: The District economy expanded at a robust pace, with gains broad-based across sectors. Employment growth was strong, and wage and price growth continued to be highly elevated. Home sales remained high, and loan growth increased further. Outlooks improved overall, though uncertainty increased amid a new surge in COVID-19 cases and concern that labor and supply-chain shortages will persist well into 2022.
  • San Francisco: Economic activity strengthened modestly over the reporting period. Employment grew at a moderate pace, while overall conditions in the labor market remained tight. Wages and price levels climbed significantly. Retail sales increased notably, while conditions in the consumer and business services sectors deteriorated somewhat. Lending activity remained steady, and residential construction continued to expand at a slightly slower pace.

Source: Federal Reserve

How Bad is My Batch WEBSITE
https://www.howbadismybatch.com/

Craig Paardekooper states:

I looked at every batch in the VAERS database for Moderna’s Covid 19 vaccine, and divided the batches into their alphabetic groups J, K, L, M, A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H.

I then looked through the batches in each alphabetic group. If a batch was misspelt, then I didn’t treat it as a separate batch – rather I added its death count to the corresponding batch that was spelt correctly.

I ended up with a list of correctly spelled batches for each alphabet group together with the number of deaths associated with each batch.

A box plot was then created.

The box plot turned out to be even more linear than before.
The plot also showed a greater spread at higher toxicities – suggesting that higher toxicities produce more variation in outcome.

If we take the number of deaths for groups D, E, F, G, H as equal to 1 x then –
the number of deaths for C group is 2 x
the number of deaths for B group is 5 x
the number of deaths for A group is 6 x
the number of deaths for M group is 8 x
the number of deaths for L group is 10 x
the number of deaths for J group is 11 x
the number of deaths for K group is 13 x

It certainly seems that toxicity differs significantly between these alphabetic groups.

General rules of thumb are –
1. batches ending in 20A are more toxic than batches ending in 21A
2. As the alphabet ascends toxicity descends
3. For toxicity, K > L > M
4. For toxicity, A > B > C > D
5. For toxicity D = E = F = G = H

I have published the spread sheet with all data online so you can see and confirm my data.

VIDEOS - https://brandnewtube.com/watch/death-by-alphabet-final-update_kisJJlmocxEeK2b.html

Death and Disability by Alphabet
https://www.bitchute.com/video/2VE5zAKZMgCI/

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/covid-infections-and-deaths-soar

Covid infections and deaths SOAR after the first vaccine dose

Stunning figures from Canada show a huge spike in cases after vaccinations; to the Centers for Disease Control and the media, all these deaths are occurring in the "unvaccinated."

The government of Alberta says you are not allowed to see dis information

8 hr ago

The Canadian province of Alberta has censored data showing a huge increase in Covid infections and deaths in people following their first Covid vaccine dose.

Yesterday I wrote a Substack highlighting the data, which were presented in chart form on the province’s official Website.

https://archive.md/bShnn

Hospital waiting lists hit six million in England

[BBC] The number of people on a hospital waiting list in England has hit six million for the first time.
And about one in 20 of those has been waiting - for routine care such as knee and hip surgery - for more than a year.
The figures are for the end of November - before the Omicron variant of the Covid-19 virus hit the country.
Also, in December, nearly 27% of patients arriving at an emergency department waited more than four hours to be seen - another record high....

On 12/22/2021 at 1:03 PM, frankfurter said:

No mRNA or any vaccine can eradicate a virus

I believe smallpox was eradicated in 1980 due to global immunisation!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Wombat One said:

Indeed Andrei, the Omicron variant is believed to have originated in South Africa where past infections were high and the vaccination rate low. I highly recommend you get a copy of this weeks New Scientist magazine. It points out, yet again, that the virus is in many animal species and half the mutants may be zoonotic, the other half developing in people with compromised immune systems due to HIV, cancer treatment, etc. Something that we all need to consider, is that the Spanish Flu killed 50m people in 3 waves, whereas covid has killed perhaps 10 million over 6 waves, despite the global pop'n being approx 4 times larger, and with about 35 mega-cities (those with at least 10m ppl), and only half the planet fully vaccinated. I shudder to think what the death toll would now be without the vaccines, however, am very disappointed that we were lied to about getting herd immunity with just 70% of the pop'n vaccinated. Clearly, not even 90% vaccination does anything to stop the spread of Omicron or each new mutation. On a brighter note, the US Army looks as though it will announce their new vaccine in a few weeks that is effective against all known and future variants. They may even publish the results and not patent it. I suppose that depends on whether Russia and China are actually interested in a cure or would prefer to try and break the global economy? Think about it Andrei. You really want to break things or would you prefer the help of the West in protecting your parents from the China virus? I doubt we could give you the cure, because you would share it with China, and they would release a totally different virus because they are even more determined to break things than you are? See what happens when dictators like Xitler and Putin do not co-operate with the rest of the planet?

If Xitler had have allowed a proper investigation, the West would have no reason to take war against China and her allies? She could claim the lab leak was accidental. One moment you say you will fry the whole planet, the next that you will sue half the planet? Would be much better if you joined the West in suing China for war crimes and demand reparations?

Why do you blame the West for making you evil? I think you were born that way?

Russia has its own vaccines, thank you very much, shared with 70+ nations already. Incidentally, Australia is going to allow Russian Sputnik as a valid vaccine now also. The countries that don't obviously have vested commercial interests.

US is the main factor to wrecking of the global economy, with its "sanctions" applied left and right. You've got a nerve to talk about cooperation.

Russians are "organically ruthless" according to NYT. Got this is my Twitter byline now.

(edited)

Indeed Andrei, the Omicron variant is believed to have originated in South Africa where past infections were high and the vaccination rate low. I highly recommend you get a copy of this weeks New Scientist magazine. It points out, yet again, that the virus is in many animal species and half the mutants may be zoonotic, the other half developing in people with compromised immune systems due to HIV, cancer treatment, etc. Something that we all need to consider, is that the Spanish Flu killed 50m people in 3 waves, whereas covid has killed perhaps 10 million over 6 waves, despite the global pop'n being approx 4 times larger, and with about 35 mega-cities (those with at least 10m ppl), and only half the planet fully vaccinated. I shudder to think what the death toll would now be without the vaccines, however, am very disappointed that we were lied to about getting herd immunity with just 70% of the pop'n vaccinated. Clearly, not even 90% vaccination does anything to stop the spread of Omicron or each new mutation. On a brighter note, the US Army looks as though it will announce their new vaccine in a few weeks that is effective against all known and future variants. They may even publish the results and not patent it. I suppose that depends on whether Russia and China are actually interested in a cure or would prefer to try and break the global economy? Think about it Andrei. You really want to break things or would you prefer the help of the West in protecting your parents from the China virus? I doubt we could give you the cure, because you would share it with China, and they would release a totally different virus because they are even more determined to break things than you are? See what happens when dictators like Xitler and Putin do not co-operate with the rest of the planet?

If Xitler had have allowed a proper investigation, the West would have no reason to take war against China and her allies? She could claim the lab leak was accidental. One moment you say you will fry the whole planet, the next that you will sue half the planet? Would be much better if you joined the West in suing China for war crimes and demand reparations?

Why do you blame the West for making you evil? I think you were born that way?

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/health-wellbeing/russian-vaccine-recognised-by-australia-c-5338790

Wombat, you occasional streaks of sanity surprise me. Indeed, whatever happened to herd immunity at 70% story? Nobody seems to remember it. There appease to be near 0% incidence in San Marino, which is 90+%  vaccinated by Russian Sputnik It does not appear to work that way with Western mRNA vaccines. (All the observables are from before the Omikron)

Edited by Andrei Moutchkine

(edited)

Don't be ridiculous, the biggest Jihadists are the Chinese Communist Party. How do you propose to defeat them whilst bogged down in Afghanistan? Trump was planning to get the troops out of Afghanistan, Biden followed through, and both are correct to focus on the Chinese threat.

You have no idea, do you.  The ex-prime minister of my country, Mahathir Muhammad, said it's alright to kill millions of Westerners (French), for historically killing Muslims dating back to the crusades.  The Muslim religion's justice system calls for paying back an eye for an eye. 

https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/a-bigot-without-principles-ex-malaysian-pm-condemned-by-former-ambassador-to-france-20201030-p569xn.html

When 911 happened, our Muslims celebrated in the streets.  Our mamaks, a sub group of Muslims (to which Mahathir belongs) celebrated by distributing free bread.  And we are a moderate Muslim country.

Some of the Arab countries may have made peace with Israel, under pressure from the US.  However, many Muslims are seething with anger over this sellout.  Believe me, one day they will come after you, your children and your grandchildren, when you are weak and they are strong.  You will get your payback.

Edited by Hotone
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

On 12/8/2021 at 6:12 AM, ronwagn said:

We will probably see two things if we maintain our dictatorial regimen of medicine. 

Reduced economic productivity.

More deaths among the severely ill or weakened elderly and others from reactions to the "immunizations" that are really not. 

A great rebellion in masks and government controls among the majority. Which will result in the Demoncrats losing control of the House and Senate Next year. Also similar rebellions around the world, unless they are too far brainwashed already. I have faith. 

Masks are not very common in rural and semirural areas around America or in the stores in most areas outside of larger cities.  

The Democrats are set to lose House and Senate majority anyway. Because this happens every time US administration fails to deliver. Which is pretty much always.

Similarly inevitable alternation rule in Russia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bald–hairy

https://www.rbth.com/history/332013-bald-hairy-bald-obscure-rule-russian-leaders

You are welcome to speculate if the Deep State allergy to Trump has anything to do with him actually trying to deliver on electoral promises, no matter how stupid. That's very unusual in US politics. Because the Republicans actually did have a system candidate running on positions equally Luddite to Trump's, namely Carly Fiorina. The bitch who previously destroyed a great American company, Hewlett-Packard.

Edited by Andrei Moutchkine
  • Upvote 1