TN

Will Variants and Ill-Health Continue to Plague Economic Outlooks?

Recommended Posts

80% of the people in Hospitals are unvaccinated fools. The vaccinate part is a big helper to avoid medical treatment.

Sorry Glen Beck is by far incompetent for the Covid issue.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People who took mRNA jabs are complete fools. The new variants are defeating the mRNA jabs. No mRNA can protect against an RNA virus. The mRNA weakens the immune system. People will need mRNA jabs forever now, as the mRNA genome can be synthesized only AFTER a new mutation is discovered. The entire purpose of this scamdemic is to make every person on Earth entirely drug dependent upon big pharma.

No mRNA or any vaccine can eradicate a virus. A vaccine can only prevent death, and even then not assuredly. The virus will mutate in the body and be shed, to create ever more mutations.

Fauci and others say the covid virus will eventually mutate to a lesser variant. This is a complete lie. All pathogens will mutate to strengthen, to ensure the virus survives. If this were not true, then why are hospitals inundated with drug resistant pathogens, like Staph, TB, and hundreds of others?

An RNA virus is recombinant. This means it will recombine with itself AND with other viruses to form new viruses. Covid is SARS-CoV-2, a corona virus. MERS is a corona virus. Swine and Bird flus are corona viruses. In TEM images, they are indistinguishable from each other. When, not If, the SARS combines with MERS, we will have a virus that will kill in 3 days, and will defeat all treatments. And, Covid will combine with Bird flu, to create a new virus in a new reservoir with a new vector to cross over to humans, very deadly.

Covid must be eradicated. No vaccine can eradicate a pathogen. People need to awaken and rebel.

A new tech has been developed that can kill the Covid before it infects the host. Should the host shed the virus, only a dead virus will be shed. If everybody used the tech, this will eradicate the virus from Earth completely.  The covid needs a host to replicate. make the host a killing machine, and the virus will be eliminated.

The tech is blocked by big pharma and corrupt govts with every means they have, including arrests and incarceration.  Care to guess why?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/21/2021 at 10:05 AM, Tom Nolan said:

Nobody is dying of vaccine deficiency, everyone who dies is dying of a weak immune system

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

Finally some quite good informations for Christmas from Royal Imperial College

Omicron hospitalization  rate is 3 times lower than Delta

Also death rate also seems to be MORE than 3 times lower than Delta

The scientific explanation for the time being  is that Omicron causes bronchitis more than pneumonia and the Delta rather causes  severe pneumonia.

Fortunately for global population  bronchitis is a disease which normally is rather quite less dangerous to health and life than pneumonia.

Edited by Tomasz
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

14 minutes ago, Tomasz said:

Finally some quite good informations for Christmas from Royal Imperial College

Omicron hospitalization  rate is 3 times lower than Delta

Also death rate also seems to be MORE than 3 times lower than Delta

The scientific explanation for the time being  is that Omicron causes bronchitis more than pneumonia and the Delta rather causes  severe pneumonia.

Fortunately for global population  bronchitis is a disease which normally is rather quite less dangerous to health and life than pneumonia.

Perhaps, but it might be 70 times more infectious.

70/3 is still greater than 1. Keep sight of the total case load not just percentages.  Percentages are a horrible stat in general.

Death rates will also rise if hospitals start becoming overloaded.

Edited by TailingsPond

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, TailingsPond said:

Perhaps, but it might be 70 times more infectious.

70/3 is still greater than 1. Keep sight of the total case load not just percentages.  Percentages are a horrible stat in general.

 

Perhaps you could have misjudged my previous posts because the previous one was cynical.

My colleagues at work laugh that they think I even sleep in a mask.

My large whole family were all vaccinated with 3 doses and small children if possible are also vaccinated.

What my family could do we did , the rest is in the hands of Providence.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, frankfurter said:

Covid must be eradicated.

 

Impossible, it is endemic and zoonotic. Even if you tested and isolated every human on earth there still would be animal reservoirs.

  • Great Response! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

2 minutes ago, Tomasz said:

Finally some quite good informations for Christmas from Royal Imperial College

Omicron hospitalization  rate is 3 times lower than Delta

Also death rate also seems to be MORE than 3 times lower than Delta

The scientific explanation for the time being  is that Omicron causes bronchitis more than pneumonia and the Delta rather causes  severe pneumonia.

Fortunately for global population  bronchitis is a disease which normally is rather quite less dangerous to health and life than pneumonia.

 

The point is, God forbid, I'm not an anti-vaxxer. I just see the wider context. Pharmaceutical companies earning billions on vaccines, autocrats like our Polish Jarosław Kaczyński banning protests because of COVID restrictions . And of couse whole bunch of the speculators playing the pandemic theme.

Which does not change the fact that for the lack of a mask, they should beat the mouth of anti-strains. Even I myself feel like it sometimes. Just like in Taiwan (my brother's wife is a PhD in Sinology)

I am from the former Eastern Bloc and I would be compulsorily vaccinate.population And if someone just  does not want to, I would put  limitations are as severe as possible in order to change the decision of antivaxxers.

Edited by Tomasz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

2 hours ago, Tomasz said:

Which does not change the fact that for the lack of a mask, they should beat the mouth of anti-strains. Even I myself feel like it sometimes. Just like in Taiwan (my brother's wife is a PhD in Sinology)

I am from the former Eastern Bloc and I would be compulsorily vaccinate.population And if someone just  does not want to, I would put  limitations are as severe as possible in order to change the decision of antivaxxers.

You can take the guy out of the communist bloc, but you can't take the communist bloc out of the guy

Edited by El Gato
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TailingsPond said:

Impossible, it is endemic and zoonotic. Even if you tested and isolated every human on earth there still would be animal reservoirs.

But this virus affecting the human population is not naturally occurring to affect humans. It's been genetically modified, otherwise it wouldn't act the way it does. Take it from Frankie, his country developed it

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

3 hours ago, Tomasz said:

Perhaps you could have misjudged my previous posts because the previous one was cynical.

My colleagues at work laugh that they think I even sleep in a mask.

My large whole family were all vaccinated with 3 doses and small children if possible are also vaccinated.

What my family could do we did , the rest is in the hands of Providence.

I feel bad for you. The mask makers are laughing all the way to the bank. The covid particles are way to small to be restrained by any mask with a lesser filtration than an N-95 mask. And at BEST the N-95 will filter only 25%. I hope and pray you and the rest of the Human Guinea Pigs don't suffer long term effects from the vaccines, But I have a feeling you will. Big Pharma is all about profit first, covering their ass second, and you and me? We are at the bottom of their concern list

Edited by El Gato

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Abbott’s BinaxNOW COVID-19 Home Test Kit has the potential of killing people even in small doses, because it contains Sodium Azide. Because of EUA (emergency use authorization), Abbott has no liability.
https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/popular-covid-home-test-kit-contains-lethal-drug-that-is-fatal/

EXCERPTS from CDC…
Sodium azide is a rapidly acting, potentially deadly chemical that exists as an odorless white solid…
…Sodium azide can also enter the body and cause symptoms through skin contact…Breathing the gas that is formed from sodium azide causes the most harm, but ingesting (swallowing) sodium azide can be toxic as well…
…Sodium azide prevents the cells of the body from using oxygen. When this happens, the cells die…
…Survivors of serious sodium azide poisoning may have heart and brain damage…
…No specific antidote exists for sodium azide poisoning….

~~WWW emergency.cdc.gov/agent/sodiumazide/basics/facts.asp

Wikipedia…
Sodium azide has caused deaths for decades, and even minute amounts can cause symptoms. The toxicity of this compound is comparable to that of soluble alkali cyanides.

The instructions for the test kit warn that this is a “hazardous” ingredient that is not to be touched, but that warning does not state that it could cause death or organ failures.

Greg Reese produced this report as a warning for those who travel and may be rushed to take this test, which is authorized to be used with children as young as 2-years-old.

But since he published this report a few days ago, the Biden Administration has since stated that they are invoking the Defense Protection Act to spend $3 BILLION to purchase and make available a half billion of these COVID home testing kits for all Americans.

Why would they include such a dangerous drug in these home test kits?

One obvious reason is that these test kits are NOT approved by the FDA, but only given emergency use authorization (EUA), so the manufacturer is not responsible for any “accidents” that might happen causing organ failure or death.

This is on our Bitchute channel as well as on our Telegram channel for easy download and distribution. The original source is here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/22/2021 at 7:03 AM, frankfurter said:

People who took mRNA jabs are complete fools. The new variants are defeating the mRNA jabs. No mRNA can protect against an RNA virus. The mRNA weakens the immune system. People will need mRNA jabs forever now, as the mRNA genome can be synthesized only AFTER a new mutation is discovered. The entire purpose of this scamdemic is to make every person on Earth entirely drug dependent upon big pharma.

No mRNA or any vaccine can eradicate a virus. A vaccine can only prevent death, and even then not assuredly. The virus will mutate in the body and be shed, to create ever more mutations.

Fauci and others say the covid virus will eventually mutate to a lesser variant. This is a complete lie. All pathogens will mutate to strengthen, to ensure the virus survives. If this were not true, then why are hospitals inundated with drug resistant pathogens, like Staph, TB, and hundreds of others?

An RNA virus is recombinant. This means it will recombine with itself AND with other viruses to form new viruses. Covid is SARS-CoV-2, a corona virus. MERS is a corona virus. Swine and Bird flus are corona viruses. In TEM images, they are indistinguishable from each other. When, not If, the SARS combines with MERS, we will have a virus that will kill in 3 days, and will defeat all treatments. And, Covid will combine with Bird flu, to create a new virus in a new reservoir with a new vector to cross over to humans, very deadly.

Covid must be eradicated. No vaccine can eradicate a pathogen. People need to awaken and rebel.

A new tech has been developed that can kill the Covid before it infects the host. Should the host shed the virus, only a dead virus will be shed. If everybody used the tech, this will eradicate the virus from Earth completely.  The covid needs a host to replicate. make the host a killing machine, and the virus will be eliminated.

The tech is blocked by big pharma and corrupt govts with every means they have, including arrests and incarceration.  Care to guess why?

 

Weren’t you riding a lama next to Putin in a show of strength? How’s the Nordstrom 2 going for you. We all have pharma and hospital stock. Don’t you? Shouldn’t you be at RT with the rest of the crazies?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/7/2021 at 1:27 PM, Michael Sanches said:

A couple of points:

Variants are good. By definition they are defective variants of the original that only thrives in specific situations.

Variants are valuable as they allow the government to control the people. Look at Flu. We have multiple variants every year. The flu vaccine is only a vaccine for the current years top 5 predominate flu strains.

Hopefully, we will have yearly covid vaccines we can get in winter , like a flue vaccine. It is time to move on.

I got my shots and boosters and am living life. I wear a mask in most indoor settings. I was a digital nomad in Asia for a few years and am used to wearing a mask for pollution reasons. I didn't get flu last year and that is actually why I wear a mask - it does double - flu and covid.

Park - no mask.

Board game night at local gaming store - yes mask.

In Asia people where/Don't wear masks and no one cares.

I know a lot of people will think I am crazy, but I think Americans should be free as people who live in Monarchies (Thailand) and under Communism (Nepal.)

I just don't care about covid that much. I am intelligent enough to live my life day-to-day with dictats from the state. As a biologist, I know more about disease spread than the fools in government

I want rednecks world over to live. They may be primitive culture wise but dentists need jobs to. Somebody has to raise those cattle and pick mushrooms from the cow shyt. Mother Nature has jobs for all.
Rednecks will lie, cheat, pollute and exploit for advantage but this isn’t new news. Every country has em. The countries jails walls are lined with them. Y’all keeping track of the incarnations from the riots. Merry Christmas. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/7/2021 at 1:27 PM, Michael Sanches said:

A couple of points:

Variants are good. By definition they are defective variants of the original that only thrives in specific situations.

Variants are valuable as they allow the government to control the people. Look at Flu. We have multiple variants every year. The flu vaccine is only a vaccine for the current years top 5 predominate flu strains.

Hopefully, we will have yearly covid vaccines we can get in winter , like a flue vaccine. It is time to move on.

I got my shots and boosters and am living life. I wear a mask in most indoor settings. I was a digital nomad in Asia for a few years and am used to wearing a mask for pollution reasons. I didn't get flu last year and that is actually why I wear a mask - it does double - flu and covid.

Park - no mask.

Board game night at local gaming store - yes mask.

In Asia people where/Don't wear masks and no one cares.

I know a lot of people will think I am crazy, but I think Americans should be free as people who live in Monarchies (Thailand) and under Communism (Nepal.)

I just don't care about covid that much. I am intelligent enough to live my life day-to-day with dictats from the state. As a biologist, I know more about disease spread than the fools in government

I want rednecks world over to live. They may be primitive culture wise but dentists need jobs to. Somebody has to raise those cattle and pick mushrooms from the cow shyt. Mother Nature has jobs for all.
Rednecks will lie, cheat, pollute and exploit for advantage but this isn’t new news. Every country has em. The countries jails walls are lined with them. Y’all keeping track of the incarnations from the riots. Merry Christmas. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/7/2021 at 1:27 PM, Michael Sanches said:

A couple of points:

Variants are good. By definition they are defective variants of the original that only thrives in specific situations.

Variants are valuable as they allow the government to control the people. Look at Flu. We have multiple variants every year. The flu vaccine is only a vaccine for the current years top 5 predominate flu strains.

Hopefully, we will have yearly covid vaccines we can get in winter , like a flue vaccine. It is time to move on.

I got my shots and boosters and am living life. I wear a mask in most indoor settings. I was a digital nomad in Asia for a few years and am used to wearing a mask for pollution reasons. I didn't get flu last year and that is actually why I wear a mask - it does double - flu and covid.

Park - no mask.

Board game night at local gaming store - yes mask.

In Asia people where/Don't wear masks and no one cares.

I know a lot of people will think I am crazy, but I think Americans should be free as people who live in Monarchies (Thailand) and under Communism (Nepal.)

I just don't care about covid that much. I am intelligent enough to live my life day-to-day with dictats from the state. As a biologist, I know more about disease spread than the fools in government

I want rednecks world over to live. They may be primitive culture wise but dentists need jobs to. Somebody has to raise those cattle and pick mushrooms from the cow shyt. Mother Nature has jobs for all.
Rednecks will lie, cheat, pollute and exploit for advantage but this isn’t new news. Every country has em. The countries jails walls are lined with them. Y’all keeping track of the incarnations from the riots. Merry Christmas. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/7/2021 at 1:27 PM, Michael Sanches said:

A couple of points:

Variants are good. By definition they are defective variants of the original that only thrives in specific situations.

Variants are valuable as they allow the government to control the people. Look at Flu. We have multiple variants every year. The flu vaccine is only a vaccine for the current years top 5 predominate flu strains.

Hopefully, we will have yearly covid vaccines we can get in winter , like a flue vaccine. It is time to move on.

I got my shots and boosters and am living life. I wear a mask in most indoor settings. I was a digital nomad in Asia for a few years and am used to wearing a mask for pollution reasons. I didn't get flu last year and that is actually why I wear a mask - it does double - flu and covid.

Park - no mask.

Board game night at local gaming store - yes mask.

In Asia people where/Don't wear masks and no one cares.

I know a lot of people will think I am crazy, but I think Americans should be free as people who live in Monarchies (Thailand) and under Communism (Nepal.)

I just don't care about covid that much. I am intelligent enough to live my life day-to-day with dictats from the state. As a biologist, I know more about disease spread than the fools in government

I want rednecks world over to live. They may be primitive culture wise but dentists need jobs to. Somebody has to raise those cattle and pick mushrooms from the cow shyt. Mother Nature has jobs for all.
Rednecks will lie, cheat, pollute and exploit for advantage but this isn’t new news. Every country has em. The countries jails walls are lined with them. Y’all keeping track of the incarnations from the riots. Merry Christmas. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/7/2021 at 1:27 PM, Michael Sanches said:

A couple of points:

Variants are good. By definition they are defective variants of the original that only thrives in specific situations.

Variants are valuable as they allow the government to control the people. Look at Flu. We have multiple variants every year. The flu vaccine is only a vaccine for the current years top 5 predominate flu strains.

Hopefully, we will have yearly covid vaccines we can get in winter , like a flue vaccine. It is time to move on.

I got my shots and boosters and am living life. I wear a mask in most indoor settings. I was a digital nomad in Asia for a few years and am used to wearing a mask for pollution reasons. I didn't get flu last year and that is actually why I wear a mask - it does double - flu and covid.

Park - no mask.

Board game night at local gaming store - yes mask.

In Asia people where/Don't wear masks and no one cares.

I know a lot of people will think I am crazy, but I think Americans should be free as people who live in Monarchies (Thailand) and under Communism (Nepal.)

I just don't care about covid that much. I am intelligent enough to live my life day-to-day with dictats from the state. As a biologist, I know more about disease spread than the fools in government

I want rednecks world over to live. They may be primitive culture wise but dentists need jobs to. Somebody has to raise those cattle and pick mushrooms from the cow shyt. Mother Nature has jobs for all.
Rednecks will lie, cheat, pollute and exploit for advantage but this isn’t new news. Every country has em. The countries jails walls are lined with them. Y’all keeping track of the incarnations from the riots. Merry Christmas. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/7/2021 at 1:27 PM, Michael Sanches said:

A couple of points:

Variants are good. By definition they are defective variants of the original that only thrives in specific situations.

Variants are valuable as they allow the government to control the people. Look at Flu. We have multiple variants every year. The flu vaccine is only a vaccine for the current years top 5 predominate flu strains.

Hopefully, we will have yearly covid vaccines we can get in winter , like a flue vaccine. It is time to move on.

I got my shots and boosters and am living life. I wear a mask in most indoor settings. I was a digital nomad in Asia for a few years and am used to wearing a mask for pollution reasons. I didn't get flu last year and that is actually why I wear a mask - it does double - flu and covid.

Park - no mask.

Board game night at local gaming store - yes mask.

In Asia people where/Don't wear masks and no one cares.

I know a lot of people will think I am crazy, but I think Americans should be free as people who live in Monarchies (Thailand) and under Communism (Nepal.)

I just don't care about covid that much. I am intelligent enough to live my life day-to-day with dictats from the state. As a biologist, I know more about disease spread than the fools in government

I want rednecks world over to live. They may be primitive culture wise but dentists need jobs to. Somebody has to raise those cattle and pick mushrooms from the cow shyt. Mother Nature has jobs for all.
Rednecks will lie, cheat, pollute and exploit for advantage but this isn’t new news. Every country has em. The countries jails walls are lined with them. Y’all keeping track of the incarnations from the riots. Merry Christmas. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

On 12/22/2021 at 6:03 AM, frankfurter said:

No mRNA or any vaccine can eradicate a virus. A vaccine can only prevent death, and even then not assuredly. The virus will mutate in the body and be shed, to create ever more mutations.

Seems that Polio is getting mighty close...

...to eradication.

Edited by turbguy
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/23/2021 at 6:27 AM, Tomasz said:

Finally some quite good informations for Christmas from Royal Imperial College

Omicron hospitalization  rate is 3 times lower than Delta

Also death rate also seems to be MORE than 3 times lower than Delta

The scientific explanation for the time being  is that Omicron causes bronchitis more than pneumonia and the Delta rather causes  severe pneumonia.

Fortunately for global population  bronchitis is a disease which normally is rather quite less dangerous to health and life than pneumonia.

You believe what you read in the media?  Never question to see the report, to review the study, to validate?

What the 'authorities' are not studying and not reporting is the permanent damage to lungs and other organs. guess why?

mRNA is not a vaccine, and it is entirely experimental. Nobody knows yet what may be the long term consequences. But indications are mRNA will impair the immune system.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/23/2021 at 9:49 AM, El Gato said:

I feel bad for you. The mask makers are laughing all the way to the bank. The covid particles are way to small to be restrained by any mask with a lesser filtration than an N-95 mask. And at BEST the N-95 will filter only 25%. I hope and pray you and the rest of the Human Guinea Pigs don't suffer long term effects from the vaccines, But I have a feeling you will. Big Pharma is all about profit first, covering their ass second, and you and me? We are at the bottom of their concern list

Entirely correct.  The cheap, disposable masks you see people using everywhere, touted as surgical or medical masks, are rated to block 2.5 microns. The best N95 are rated for 0.30 microns. These standards are useful for water droplets and dust. The covid has a great range, getting smaller with each new variant. The smallest covid detected to date is 0.02 microns, and the average is 0.10 microns. At these sizes, the covid simply passes straight through the masks. The BELIEF is the covid will transmit by attaching to the water droplets produced when a person exhales or sneezes. This may be a reasonable assumption for the ignorant, but clearly is far from the truth.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/23/2021 at 6:46 AM, TailingsPond said:

Impossible, it is endemic and zoonotic. Even if you tested and isolated every human on earth there still would be animal reservoirs.

True. Possible. But we have not yet reached this point. The real risk is the recombinant factor, as in combining with MERS. All the more reason to have the new tech developed and approved immediately. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.