Tomasz

Europe gas market -how it started how its going

The OPEC+ alliance has reduced its production by 9.7 million barrels per day since May last year due to a drop in oil demand caused by thecoronavirus pandemic. As the situation stabilized, the deal was adjusted. And since August 2021, the alliance has been increasing production by 400 thousand barrels per day every month, From Tomas. 

Please explain to the Biden haters. It’s the foreigners fault. Lol Tomas reports they still have 3+ million barrels extra capacity. So let’s all agree the Bear is working with the pesky Middle East to raise food prices for the poor world over.

Neopalimy dreams of a preemptive strike like a Kim Jong Un. Jong has a better arsenal of insults though. 

I hope the Russian people kick out the violent and embraces the path to being woke. Use your brains to help your family and the world. Anybody can be an ignorant Kim Jong Un. History is full of these losers that mostly end in bad outcomes. Per-sue good outcomes and pass good karma. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I know you love me, don't forget my face lol...

IM000897.JPG

10 hours ago, Wombat One said:

As an Australian, I can tell you that only works for a while. If you want your country to become a vassal of China with zero influence, go right ahead. Ask the Pakistani's how it is working for them? I will laugh when China pushes their claim on Vladisvostok in a more meaningful fashion.

Quite. See my earlier response to this. 

17 hours ago, Wombat One said:

Tell me Tomasz, is the oil from Guyana and Suriname heavy like Venezuala's? What about the Canadian stuff? Did you ever stop to think that maybe I persuaded the USA to buy some Russian oil in order to do Putin a favour and foster co-operation? Heck, I even promised him that there would be plenty demand for his gas in Europe but his paranoid Generals (who are the ones that are actually in charge of Russian foreign policy, not Putin), decided they could have their cake and eat it. They have a habit of wasting Russia's chance to become a rich and powerful country on their latest, un-necessary weapons programs. While the average Russian can't even afford an overseas holiday every 2-3 years? 

Canadian oil is bitumen

(edited)

European offshore Windfarms are a big security risk. Those farms are unprotected and open for any Aggressor. With in 48 hours 70% of all German Windfarms would be destroyed and power production would fall to about 15% of 44.

Nuclear. or Hydro Power Stations are fare better protected as Wind or Solar Energie. Both are not reliable in War times.

Edited by Starschy

1 hour ago, Starschy said:

European offshore Windfarms are a big security risk. Those farms are unprotected and open for any Aggressor. With in 48 hours 70% of all German Windfarms would be destroyed and power production would fall to about 15% of 44.

Nuclear. or Hydro Power Stations are fare better protected as Wind or Solar Energie. Both are not reliable in War times.

Nukes and Hydro are incredibly easy to take out in a wartime scenario too.  If anything, concentrated plants like nuclear or hydro are easier to do  permanent damage to with a few guided bombs or missiles.  Wind at least has the advantage that the actual means of producing the power is distributed.  They are all equally at risk of an attack on the connection/interconnect between the power station and the grid, but this is more easily repaired than damage to the generation equipment itself.  One good hit on a dam in the right place, and not only is the dam destroyed, but a considerable area downstream is destroyed by the water release.  Similar with a nuclear plant and the area downwind.  By contrast you have to hit each and every single wind turbine to bring a wind farm to a condition where it can't generate any power at all.  

• Great Response! 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Starschy said:

Why not start with data bases and civilization quits functioning immediately. You can use the bombs and military infrastructure as the worlds largest museum with no one to see them. Are you Russians gonna keep blowing up the world forever? 
When the Russian apocalypse happens it’s all about location, location. A liquor store near Home Depot, gun shop and grocery store will be very popular.

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, Wombat One said:

I persuaded the USA to buy some.....

🤣🤣🤣

I suggest a mental institution for the delusional...

4 hours ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Canadian oil is bitumen

Canadian oil is the WHOLE spectrum.  Their biggest reserves is Bitumen though

• Like 1

Russia sends gas to China and weapons to India. Seems a bit complicated. EH?

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Boat said:

Russia sends gas to China and weapons to India. Seems a bit complicated. EH?

Russia is playing their side in the game - just like the US, the people they make money with aren’t always the same as their strategic partners and allies.  The US and China are the worlds #1 trade partners and they aren’t exactly friendly on the strategic level.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, footeab@yahoo.com said:

🤣🤣🤣

The whole planet is a mental institution in case you haven't noticed? What makes you think that you are not deluded? Do you think the world runs itself? If you do, then you are deluded. Every global depression thus far has led to a world war. Thanks to my efforts, the opposite happened after the global financial crisis. World leaders now meet every year and iron out their differences as best possible. Did you watch the livestream between Biden and Xi? Hardly what I would call a shouting match? And what makes you think that I cannot pull off another diplomatic coup whenever I feel like it? Maybe you think it was just a coincidence that I kept playing this song for the whole world 2 weeks ago and then, mysteriously, the 5 major nuclear powers all stated that nobody can win a nuclear war... 

https://youtu.be/frAEmhqdLFs

Activists behind Shell climate verdict target 30 multinationals

https://www.reuters.com/markets/commodities/activists-behind-shell-climate-verdict-target-30-multinationals-2022-01-13/

KLM, ABN Amro among those to get letters
Milieudefensie seeks science-aligned net-zero plans
Warns court an option if companies slow to move

AMSTERDAM/LONDON, Jan 13 (Reuters) - The Dutch wing of environmental group Friends of the Earth, which won a landmark court case against Royal Dutch Shell (RDSa.L) last year, demanded 30 corporations publish plans for big cuts in greenhouse gas emissions in a campaign launched on Thursday.
Milieudefensie has set its sights on large companies with legal bases in the Netherlands, where a court ruled in May that Shell must reduce its environmental footprint. read more
The heads of the companies were being sent letters demanding that they provide plans outlining how they will trim emissions of the heat-trapping gases by 45% from 2019 levels by 2030. A failure to do so may result in legal action, said Peer de Rijk, policy officer at Milieudefensie.
Fourteen of the 29 groups to receive a letter replied to a Reuters request for comment and all said they were acting to reduce emissions. Shell did not receive a letter but is also part of the campaign, Milieudefensie said, referring to its court victory against the oil giant.
"We are very clear that in the end, if needed, we are willing to go to court. But of course we are hoping these companies will be moving by themselves," De Rijk told Reuters in an interview.
"We are willing to engage in talks, but we are in a hurry as well, so we won't accept talks for the sake of talks themselves," he said. "Climate science is very clear. This is exactly what is needed."
Shell is appealing against The Hague district court order to cut emissions in line with the 2015 Paris agreement.
Among leaders in finance, retailers, oil and energy majors, builders and industrial manufacturers on the list are KLM, the Dutch arm of airline Air France KLM (AIRF.PA), ABN Amro bank (ABNd.AS) and supermarket operator Ahold Delhaize (AD.AS).
"You lead an enterprise with control over and influence on a substantial amount of CO2 emissions. An enterprise that can and must contribute to the system change necessary to prevent dangerous climate change," a draft letter seen by Reuters said, asking: "Are you a frontrunner or a straggler?"
Some of the businesses are "small in the Netherlands itself, but they have a very large, international, global impact and the Shell verdict very clearly states that it is ...possible to hold them accountable for their global emissions via the Dutch law," he said.

MID-APRIL DEADLINE
The move by Milieudefensie follows a commitment by countries to accelerate their emissions reductions at the COP26 climate talks in Glasgow in November, with investors managing $130 trillion in assets signing up to net-zero and pressuring companies to ensure their plans are good enough.
The broadening out of Milieudefensie's campaign also comes against a backdrop of increased climate-related litigation globally, with more than 1,000 cases brought since 2015, research from the London School of Economics showed.
Milieudefensie set a three-month deadline until April 15 for the companies to present a climate plan. They will be used to set an emissions baseline against which progress in cutting climate-heating gasses can be measured, the group said.
Other companies receiving a letter were: Pension fund ABP, insurer Aegon, paint maker AkzoNobel, insurer Atradius, builder BAM Groep, dredger Boskalis Westminster, oil company BP, Dow Chemical, nutrition maker DSM, oil company ExxonMobil, dairy group FrieslandCampina, bank ING Groep, airline KLM, chemical manufacturer LyondellBasell, insurer NN Group, pension fund PfZW, Rabobank, energy company RWE, Schiphol airport, oil major Shell, car producer Stellantis, Tata Steel, products group Unilever, Uniper energy, food group Vion, commodities trader Vitol, Vopak storage and Yara chemical.
KLM said it has committed to aligning its net-zero pathway with climate science, and planned to use more sustainable aviation fuel.
An ABN spokesperson said the bank supported efforts to limit global warming and was working to reduce emissions from its lending.
Ahold Delhaize said late on Wednesday it had not yet received the official letter and could not comment.
Others to respond to Reuters, pointing to their climate efforts, included FrieslandCampina, Rabobank, ING, Aegon, DSM, Yara, Tata Steel, Schiphol, RWE, Akzo Nobel, NN, Unilever, ABP and PFZW.

(edited)

I wonder why Russia would definitely prefer to send more gas to China, and it is making a determined effort to do so.And so it comes to my mind that China probably does not impose any sanctions on Russia and the West does it.And sanctions work as far as I know in both directions and may hit a boomerang if the situation changes.  -- Tomasz

Gasprom definitely wants to have many options and markets.  "Just Europe" or "Just China" exposes you to huge systemic risks as European Commission and whoever does central planning in China periodically have grand ideas and priorities change.  For that matter, any company wishes to have multiple customers if possible.  My impression is that this year the biggest difference in Gasprom market was a big increase of deliveries in Russia, and 7% rise in Russian industrial output.  Too bad that the statistics I have access to do not show the breakdown into products or at least, industries.  But one interesting play is fertilizers.  There is a shortage with at least as large increase in prices as for the natural gas.  Next, to avoid price increases for the domestic farmers and decrease in agriculture, Russia interrupted exports of the fertilizers.

On another end of Eurasia, India has problems with farmers (grumpy, demonstrate) and prospects for decrease in agriculture which may have more dire consequences than in Russia (drop of export vs rise of hunger).  So India contracts a huge amount of LNG to make fertilizers for ANY price, and budgets 3 billions for subsidies.  Then Modi and Putin have a meeting so cordial that it could pass as a bromance, and Russia will deliver fertilizers to India.  India cuts LNG purchases and LNG carriers sail to Europe more frequently, some were diverted from India in the middle of the trip.

Commercially, if you can, you prefer to sell processed products with more jobs and more added value.  Geo-strategically, as Russia and NATO were exchanging threat, having India neutral and open for strictly bilateral payment arrangement was a big plus.  In balance, it works to China advantage too, neutral India, however grumpy, is much better than India in UKUSA+Japan+India.  Collectively, Russia+China combo has good relations with everybody in the Indian subcontinent.

Edited by Piotr Berman
typo
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, footeab@yahoo.com said:

🤣🤣🤣

You are such a genius. I would love to hear your proposal as to how you would prevent a major conflict from going nuclear in the event that China blew up a satellite or disabled the Pentagon's "eyes and ears"? My diplomacy may be all you have left you fool.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Boat said:

Россия поставляет газ в Китай и оружие в Индию. Кажется немного сложным. Э?

Russia supplies a lot to partners, incl. and the United States (by the way, the United States is increasing purchases and breaking records))):

- RD-181M rocket engines ($11–15 million or $100 million per year))), you can’t do it yourself (United Launch Alliance is a joint venture between Lockheed Martin and Boeing corporations))), In December 2014, the American aerospace company Orbital ATK signed an agreement , providing not only for the supply of 20 RD-181 engines, but also two more options - for 20 engines each. In general, the project is estimated at about $ 1 billion. Orbital ATK installs these engines on its Antares launch vehicles used to deliver cargo to the International Space Station (ISS). Deliveries of RD-181 to the United States began in June 2015, NPO Energomash confirms.

- aircraft titanium. Boeing buys from Russia 35% of the titanium it needs to produce.
 And in general, Russia, according to the US Geological Survey, provides almost 89% of all US imports of titanium ingots. Statistics on imports to the US of other titanium products from Russia are not given, but their total imports to the US are more than four times less than their own production. If the US would not want to limit its exports of titanium, it is necessary to increase its domestic production. For this, it will probably be necessary to additionally import raw materials - titanium sponge. Russia, according to data provided by the US Geological Survey, produces 24% of titanium sponge in the world, ranking third in this indicator - after China (35%) and Japan (28%);

- uranium concentrate for nuclear power plants.
According to the US Department of Energy, 20% of all electricity produced in the US - the US itself produces no more than 7% of all nuclear fuel, 93% - imports: Russia 17-20%, Kazakhstan - 11-15%, Uzbekistan -5-7%;

- oil and oil products, LNG, machinery and equipment, chemical industry products, food products and raw materials for their production, metals, mineral fertilizers

https://customs.gov.ru/press/federal/document/313216#:~:text=Импорт России[3] в январе,СНГ – 10%2C7%.

8 minutes ago, Andrew Neopalimy said:

Russia supplies a lot to partners, incl. and the United States (by the way, the United States is increasing purchases and breaking records))):

- RD-181M rocket engines ($11–15 million or $100 million per year))), you can’t do it yourself (United Launch Alliance is a joint venture between Lockheed Martin and Boeing corporations))), In December 2014, the American aerospace company Orbital ATK signed an agreement , providing not only for the supply of 20 RD-181 engines, but also two more options - for 20 engines each. In general, the project is estimated at about $ 1 billion. Orbital ATK installs these engines on its Antares launch vehicles used to deliver cargo to the International Space Station (ISS). Deliveries of RD-181 to the United States began in June 2015, NPO Energomash confirms.

- aircraft titanium. Boeing buys from Russia 35% of the titanium it needs to produce.
 And in general, Russia, according to the US Geological Survey, provides almost 89% of all US imports of titanium ingots. Statistics on imports to the US of other titanium products from Russia are not given, but their total imports to the US are more than four times less than their own production. If the US would not want to limit its exports of titanium, it is necessary to increase its domestic production. For this, it will probably be necessary to additionally import raw materials - titanium sponge. Russia, according to data provided by the US Geological Survey, produces 24% of titanium sponge in the world, ranking third in this indicator - after China (35%) and Japan (28%);

- uranium concentrate for nuclear power plants.
According to the US Department of Energy, 20% of all electricity produced in the US - the US itself produces no more than 7% of all nuclear fuel, 93% - imports: Russia 17-20%, Kazakhstan - 11-15%, Uzbekistan -5-7%;

- oil and oil products, LNG, machinery and equipment, chemical industry products, food products and raw materials for their production, metals, mineral fertilizers

https://customs.gov.ru/press/federal/document/313216#:~:text=Импорт России[3] в январе,СНГ – 10%2C7%.

Indeed. And without Australian iron ore, global industry would come to a standstill. So Russia and China need to pay attention to what they let their citizens say about the West. 

(edited)

42 минуты назад, Петр Берман сказал:

Интересно, почему Россия определенно предпочла бы направить больше газа в Китай, и она увеличила решительные нагрузки для этого. И поэтому мне приходит на ум, что Китай, вероятно, не вступает в любые собрания в отношении России, а Запад вводит их. И, насколько я знаю, в обе стороны и удар может быть бумерангом, если ситуация окажется близкой. -- Томаш

«Газпром» определенно хочет иметь множество вариантов и рынков. «Справедливая Европа» или «Справедливый Китай» подвергают вас риску системным риском, поскольку у представителей комиссии и тех, кто занимается централизованным планированием в Китае, установлены определенные предпосылки и приоритеты выбора. В отношении любой компании имеется несколько клиентов, если это возможно. У меня сложилось впечатление, что в этом году наибольшим преимуществом на рынке Газпрома стало значительное увеличение доли в России и рост промышленного производства в России на 7%. Жаль, что статистика, к которой я имею доступ, не показывает разбивку продукта или, по происходящему, по отраслям. Но есть одна интересная игра — удобрения.Существует при дефиците не менее значительного роста цен, чем на присутствующем газе. Далее, чтобы избежать роста цен для отечественных фермеров и сокращения производства,

На другом конце Евразии у Индии проблемы с фермерами (сердитый, демонстративный) и перспективы сокращения роста экономики, которые могут привести к более тяжелым последствиям, чем в России (рост роста против роста голода). Таким образом, Индия заключает контракт на огромное количество СПГ для производства по ЛЮБОЙ цене и выделяет 3 миллиарда долларов на углеводороды. Затем встреча Моди и Путина весьма сердечная, что может сойти за броманс, и Россия поставит удобрения в Индию. Индия экспортирует СПГ и танкеры СПГ чаще отправляются в Европу,

С коммерческой точки зрения, если вы можете, вы предпочитаете продавать продукты с высокой доходностью рабочей силы и большей добавленной стоимостью. С геостратегической точки зрения, поскольку Россия и НАТО обменивались угрозами, нейтральная Индия, открытая для строго двусторонних переговоров, была большим плюсом. В балансе это работает и на использовании Китая, нейтральной Индии, какой бы сварливой она ни была, намного лучше, чем Индия в UKUSA+ Япония+Индия. В Китае Россия+ поддерживает хорошие отношения со всеми на Индийском субконтиненте.

«Россия и Китай — больше, чем (военный) союз!»
Путин В.В.
Кстати, вы знаете, что мы передаем в КНР данные наших систем, обеспечивающих своевременное применение стратегических ядерных сил (СЯС) - стратегических систем воздушно-космической обороны: предупреждения о ракетном нападении (СПРН), противоракетных противоракетной обороны (СМД), управления космическим пространством (СККП) и противодействия космическим силам СПКС.
В состав СПКС входят как системы РЭБ подавления и поражения - РЭП))), так и неразрушающего действия (боевые лазеры "Пересвет", "Сокол-Эшелон-2;3" (Ил-76МД-90А) и другие противоспутниковые" шоры" и "глушилки" и системы радиочастотного или ЭМИ функционального поражения), и средства поражения....

Edited by Andrew Neopalimy

(edited)

delete

(edited)

1 час назад, Петр Берман сказал:

5 minutes ago, Andrew Neopalimy said:

"Russia and China are more than a (military) alliance!"
V.V. Putin
By the way, you know that we are transmitting to the PRC the data of our strategic aerospace defense systems: missile attack warning (EWS), anti-missile defense (SMD), space control (SKKP), and counter-space forces SPKS.
The SPKS includes both electronic warfare suppression and destruction systems - REP))), and non-destructive effects (combat lasers "Peresvet", "Sokol-Echelon-2; 3" (Il-76MD-90A) and other anti-satellite "blinders" and "jammers" and systems of radio frequency or EMP functional damage), and means of destruction ....

Really? Good thing the aliens are on my side eh?

Gazprom filed a lawsuit against the Polish company PGNiG to revise the contract price
The appeal concerns the contract period from November 2017

"Today, January 14, 2022, Gazprom Export LLC and Gazprom PJSC initiated an appeal to the International Arbitration Court regarding a retrospective revision of the price terms of the gas purchase and sale contract with the Polish company PGNiG JSC dated 1996," the statement said. .
At the same time, the Russian side also remains open to seeking opportunities to resolve the dispute through commercial negotiations, Gazprom Export noted.

The PGNiG report additionally states that Gazprom is demanding an increase in the price of gas supplies to Poland under the Yamal contract, and the Polish company itself considers this demand unreasonable.
Earlier, at the end of October 2021, PGNiG applied for a reduction in gas prices under a contract concluded with Gazprom.
Gazprom Export recalled that it had previously sent a request to PGNiG to revise the price of natural gas supplied under the long-term Yamal contract from November 1, 2017.
In accordance with the terms of the contract, three years later, Gazprom Export acquired a new right to demand the next revision of the price from November 1, 2020, which it also used by sending a corresponding request to the Polish company.
"Taking into account the fact that commercial negotiations to revise the price in accordance with the requirements of Gazprom Export did not lead to an agreement, the Russian company, in accordance with the contractual terms, referred these disputes to the arbitration tribunal for resolution," the press service of Gazprom stressed. export".
Gazprom will also continue to seek in the Svea District Court of Appeal (Stockholm) the annulment of the arbitral award dated March 30, 2020, which changed the contract price of supplies from November 1, 2014 towards a more market one (the spot price of gas in Europe today fluctuates around $1,000 per 1,000 . cubic meters).

History of the proceedings
PGNiG initiated arbitration proceedings against PJSC Gazprom and Gazprom Export in 2015 with a demand to revise the price of natural gas supplied from Russia to Poland under a contract dated September 25, 1996. It provided for the supply of about 10 billion cubic meters. m of gas per year, the minimum annual contract amount is 8.7 billion cubic meters. m per year. The agreement ends in 2022, and the authorities of the republic announced several years ago that the country would not renew it.
According to the final decision of the court, "Gazprom" must return PGNiG $ 1.5 billion overpayment for gas. Hearings on the appeal of the Russian holding against the final decision of the Arbitration Court are scheduled for February 11 this year.

https://tass.ru/ekonomika/13435533

• Like 1

???? But maybe you do not know that Heaven and Hell are one and the same place? When we meet, I will make you eat your words eternally.