Recommended Posts

The Biden Farce errrrrrr Administration is hell bent on seeing the US on its knees economically & politically.  Hmmmm, sounds like the "third term" of/for ole Bathhouse Barry...

 

I wonder how much that human scab Bill Gates has made shorting US energy production/development companies since the STEAL took place???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

On 1/1/2022 at 2:24 PM, ronwagn said:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/01/10-joe-biden-2021-blunders-ended-american-energy-renaissance/

Ten Joe Biden 2021 Blunders that Killed the American Energy Renaissance

A marquee displays gas prices at a Shell station on Monday, Nov. 22, 2021, in San Francisco. President Joe Biden on Tuesday, Nov. 23, 2021, ordered 50 million barrels of oil released from America's strategic reserve to help bring down energy costs, in coordination with other major energy consuming nations, …

You paying $5.95 for gas??? you need to get out more. Average price of Gas, today, in the US is $3.38. When you post links to Breitbart  it shows you are not playing with a full deck of cards. Ron, no one is buying your gloom and doom $5.95 gas sign. Are you paying $5.95???? I am paying under $3. BTW Oil and Nat Gas Production is up with Biden, and drilling is ramping up. It takes time after the price crash that occurred in 2020. You cannot lease properties and get drilling permits overnight. What is your estimate for production in 2022? 13 million barrels a day by the end of 2022? so much for your Breitbart Bullshit.

Edited by notsonice
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You peddle your bullshit to someone stupid. I pay California prices when I am there. I am paying close to $3.50. No problem for me. I have three vehicle sizes and drive a three cylinder Mitsubishi Mirage around town. I am concerned about the average Joe who is filling up his pickup truck. It is obvious you don't care about people who can barely afford to buy their gasoline, food, pay for their power bills and all of their other bills  under Bidenflation which is crazy high. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ronwagn said:

You peddle your bullshit to someone stupid. I pay California prices when I am there. I am paying close to $3.50. No problem for me. I have three vehicle sizes and drive a three cylinder Mitsubishi Mirage around town. I am concerned about the average Joe who is filling up his pickup truck. It is obvious you don't care about people who can barely afford to buy their gasoline, food, pay for their power bills and all of their other bills  under Bidenflation which is crazy high. 

He is not wrong. My Russian sources say there is actually more drilling in the US now than under Trump.

Maybe it is time for the average Joe to stop being such a poseur and get a panel van, like everybody else in the world who needs a car for work?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Are those actual US gas prices now? It is about even with what we have in Austria.

Yes, but Americans are not used to it. Under Trump it was one dollar less and he was promoting oil and natural gas as a great thing, 

 

1 minute ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

He is not wrong. My Russian sources say there is actually more drilling in the US now than under Trump.

Maybe it is time for the average Joe to stop being such a poseur and get a panel van, like everybody else in the world who needs a car for work?

He is wrong, there would be a lot more gasoline for the American consumer for a much better price under Trump. We have been making the oil companies rich, but the voter will be bringing back the Republicans he hates. In the long run the Democrats are very bad for fossil fuels. There is nothing else competitive without government support, which means not competitive anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

He is wrong, there would be a lot more gasoline for the American consumer for a much better price under Trump. We have been making the oil companies rich, but the voter will be bringing back the Republicans he hates. In the long run the Democrats are very bad for fossil fuels. There is nothing else competitive without government support, which means not competitive anyway. 

This based on the theory that cheaper domestic fuels be a competitive advantage?

Elegant in theory, it hasn't quite worked out that way. What happened instead is everybody getting larger engines than they need and also using gasoline when they should've switched to diesel. Apropos diesel. You do know that you now depend on Russia for that?

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ronwagn said:

You peddle your bullshit to someone stupid. I pay California prices when I am there. I am paying close to $3.50. No problem for me. I have three vehicle sizes and drive a three cylinder Mitsubishi Mirage around town. I am concerned about the average Joe who is filling up his pickup truck. It is obvious you don't care about people who can barely afford to buy their gasoline, food, pay for their power bills and all of their other bills  under Bidenflation which is crazy high. 

That gas station is in downtown SF. No one is driving a pickup and few people there with a car make less than six figures. Out in the Central Valley the gas price is $4, not much more than you are paying.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

That gas station is in downtown SF. No one is driving a pickup and few people there with a car make less than six figures. Out in the Central Valley the gas price is $4, not much more than you are paying.

Glad to hear it. I met my wife in Bakersfield 40 years ago and have lived as far north as Auburn. I pay a lot less in Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update on Southern California gasoline prices.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/la-orange-county-gas-prices-rise-to-record-highs_4257294.html

Southern California Gas Prices Rise to Record Highs

By City News Service
 
February 4, 2022 Updated: February 4, 2022

LOS ANGELES—The average price of a gallon of self-serve regular gasoline in Los Angeles and Orange counties both rose to record highs Feb. 4 because of the switch to summer-blend gasoline and higher oil prices.

The Los Angeles County average price rose to $4.72, breaking the previous record of $4.71 set Nov. 27. The Orange County average price rose to $4.70, breaking the previous record of $4.69 set Wednesday, according to figures from the AAA and Oil Price Information Service.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 2/3/2022 at 8:44 AM, notsonice said:

You paying $5.95 for gas??? you need to get out more. Average price of Gas, today, in the US is $3.38. When you post links to Breitbart  it shows you are not playing with a full deck of cards. Ron, no one is buying your gloom and doom $5.95 gas sign. Are you paying $5.95???? I am paying under $3. BTW Oil and Nat Gas Production is up with Biden, and drilling is ramping up. It takes time after the price crash that occurred in 2020. You cannot lease properties and get drilling permits overnight. What is your estimate for production in 2022? 13 million barrels a day by the end of 2022? so much for your Breitbart Bullshit.

Are you this lazy, or just so lazy for so much of your life you have become abjectly stupid?

I have been told, by people with low IQ's whom I trust, for Oil to be produced from the ground one needs oil rigs drilling...  In case you can't add... HALF as many oil rigs are drilling today than in 2019.  There aren't that many obsolete rigs out there to break even with 2019 levels which you ingeniously say we are going to surpass.🤣🤡😆🙄👍👍

PS: Apparently you need to read Breitbart Bullshit, not that they are a good source of info regarding O&G, but apparently even they can rub 2 brain cells together and are Vastly superior to your Birdshit. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.