Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AV

Ford Beats Out Tesla As Top Performing Car Stock Of 2021

Ford overtook Tesla to become the best-performing car stock of 2021. Thanks to its pivot to electric vehicles, investors piled into Ford, with its F-150 and Mach-3 sales reinvigorating investor enthusiasm in the company. Tesla, however, is still the king of EVs in America, accounting for the majority of total EV sales in the country.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/03/ford-beats-tesla-to-become-auto-industrys-top-growth-stock-in-2021.html

• Like 1

(edited)

I won't buy a Ford, it's not worth the money. I will definitely buy a new Tesla, a 2021 model... shiny on wheels and innovative. I mean comfort and performance as they describe. Powerful V6 and V8 engines, assembled handling, spacious and comfortable interior, comfortable infotainment system. But I'm looking for auto financing, voluntary excess, Searching on Google, I saw , after looking at the rates, it seems like a reasonable price. What do you guys think?

Edited by camarint
External link with ad
  • Great Response! 1

People instinctively buy the car insurance policy assuming insurance protects your vehicle. But there are disadvantages of car insurance policy when you opt for the best car insurance policy online. Insurance representatives hide the specific clauses, this, in turn, reflect you at the time of claim settlement.

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing this mate as I found it very much helpful and informative.