ronwagn

Natural Gas is the Cleanest and most Likely Source of Energy to Fuel the World.

2 hours ago, Boat said:

I don’t ignore gas. In the hands of Republican Texan lawmakers gas can be quite deadly. Remember our storm? Do you pay $8 for gas that’s worth $3? Gas just isn’t as good as it used to be. To much corruption and manipulation. 
You can have multiple pipelines exporting gas to Mexico and talk about how Biden is wrong on gas because he won’t push more drilling. How about the US gets cheap gas or no nat gas gets exported. You crooked fellers wouldn’t like that idea. You crooked fellers just wanna steal from the poor. Just like the oil from Canada the US doesn't need. It’s all a bunch of @# for decades. Lol Even Bloomberg says we need the drilling and the pipelines. Never mentioning we’re energy independent and don’t need squat. The Public needs new politicians. 

Boat do you have to post things 10 times?

get woke and just do it once!!!

(edited)

10 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

Boat do you have to post things 10 times?

get woke and just do it once!!!

Sorry, didn’t think it was posting. The site was acting weird. The woke don’t double post. If you were woke you would instinctively know that. 

Edited by Boat
  • Haha 1

Armenia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Serbia, Iran and Seria. Who did I miss? How many Russian lovers want to join Russia and recreate a USSR type joined country? China? You West haters unite. If your like me an 80” tv with sports and movie channels takes president. We in the West want you to clean up your act. You ain’t woke enough to rule yourselves let alone other countries. Join the world in trade and put out decent products and you’ll be fine. Your children will do better. Follow the woke and you will live longer to boot. 

On 1/26/2022 at 11:36 PM, ronwagn said:

Natural gas is largely ignored on our blogs and topics. It is, I assume, because most people prefer the fuels and vehicles that are covered by the mainstream media. I will be giving the alternative stories that are ignored. I have been studying energy and natural gas for nine years and have thousands of links regarding natural gas, natural gas vehicles, natural gas tanks, converting existing vehicles to natural gas, home fueling systems etc. 

I am not an engineer or knowledgeable about the complexity of how to build these systems myself. Any good mechanic could learn how to convert ICE vehicles to dual use fuel, whether it is natural gas and gasoline or some other fuel. Trifuel systems are sometimes used also, especially in Brazil where ethanol is well priced, natural gas and gasoline are the other choices there. 

Natural gas vehicles are often chosen because natural gas is clean. I currently use it in a heating stove in my living room and it can heat the whole house in cold weather. I have a whole house natural gas system which we only use when we go to bed as I don't want an open flame and don't need to keep the whole house as warm at night. I live in an average latitude just north of St. Louis about 60 miles. 

Vehicles that use natural gas range from huge ships to smaller ships, ferries, large trucks, pickup trucks, buses, cars, motor scooters, and other small vehicles. Some locomotives have used natural gas, and it could be used to fuel them.

Natural gas comes in three main forms: Piped natural gas which can range from huge pipelines that travel thousands of miles and feed into pipes for businesses and homes. Compressed natural gas (CNG) which can come from a normal house and be pumped directly into any natural gas vehicle with a special compressor, or a larger pump which can be used in a service station or trucking company. The range of installations runs the gamut of small to very large. The third form of natural gas is liquified natural gas (LNG). It requires special equipment of various scales that range from large installations that cost billions of dollars to service stations that operate much like a normal gasoline station but require the compression tanks and special nozzles etc. The natural gas can be piped or it can delivered by tanker trucks just as gasoline is delivered. 

From this point I will start entering many links and pictures over time. I make no money from my work, and am active on many blogs so it will take time to add a significant number of good links. Thanks to anyone who follows my information. 

The biggest problem is the infrastructure needed Is not there; in the ’50s-’70s, most  
Homes built had been tapped to major gas lines installed decades earlier, with the vast building after the nature has pipelines we're skipped over. It was cheaper to install underground electrical power lines for most new home buildings.

To try to get significant pipelines buried today would be a colossal and expensive undertaking!

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, RichieRich216 said:

The biggest problem is the infrastructure needed Is not there; in the ’50s-’70s, most  
Homes built had been tapped to major gas lines installed decades earlier, with the vast building after the nature has pipelines we're skipped over. It was cheaper to install underground electrical power lines for most new home buildings.

To try to get significant pipelines buried today would be a colossal and expensive undertaking!

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/ng/hist/n9050us2a.htm

This is the US. Who knows what you boys be talking about. Nat gas growth took off when fracking took off. All these cries about nat gas are silly. Nat gas will grow with demand. Electric cars will give nat gas all the demand it wants for a couple decades. PS Electric cars will give renewables as much growth as it can handle for a couple decades. Then we got coal to replace as those power plants wear out. More demand.