TN

3-D Chess not the 2-D Chess of Ukraine-Russia - What is actually coming during this decade…

Just now, notsonice said:

lol You will pay for everything???????..... spoken like a madman

Karma is a bitch. You will see.

Russian infantry GAZ Tigr vehicles destroyed as a result of  fighting in Kharkiv, seen on Feb. 28, 2022.

1 minute ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Russian infantry GAZ Tigr vehicles destroyed as a result of  fighting in Kharkiv, seen on Feb. 28, 2022.

1 minute ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

What we are seeing is the immediate karma blow back of invading your peaceful neighbor. Even Sweden and Switzerland are foregoing their neutrality. Now that's some bitchin' karma!

• Upvote 2

(edited)

More Karma, the Ruble is now rubble. Just look at the USD skyrocket!

image.thumb.png.391f0d8825829fb76c3da0210b826f71.png

Edited by Jay McKinsey
  • Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

What we are seeing is the immediate karma blow back of invading your peaceful neighbor. Even Sweden and Switzerland are foregoing their neutrality. Now that's some bitchin' karma!

Come on, do we have to start this discussion over? The neighbor has been anything but peaceful since 2014, and it was your plan all along.

All your puppets have been revealed now. Disappointed in Switzerland.

21 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

More Karma, the Ruble is now rubble. Just look at the USD skyrocket!

image.thumb.png.391f0d8825829fb76c3da0210b826f71.png

It will come back down in a few days, nothing wrong with the ruble's fundamentals. All of it is the stupid stunt with the Central Bank. How much more damage will you have inflicted on the position  of the dollar as the international "reserve currency", you do not know yet, but it is going to be severe.

• Rolling Eye 1

2 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

It will come back down in a few days, nothing wrong with the ruble's fundamentals. All of it is the stupid stunt with the Central Bank. How much more damage will you have inflicted on the position  of the dollar as the international "reserve currency", you do not know yet, but it is going to be severe.

interest rates of 20 percent in Russia today??? It will come back down in a few days, nothing wrong with the ruble's fundamentals.???? Ruble has been falling since before you were born. Karma at play today, enjoy it as you deserve it.

area chart of Russia Exchange Rate against USD from May 1992 to March 2021

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, notsonice said:

interest rates of 20 percent in Russia today??? It will come back down in a few days, nothing wrong with the ruble's fundamentals.???? Ruble has been falling since before you were born. Karma at play today, enjoy it as you deserve it.

Not the same ruble, not the same country. Your plot includes at least two defaults. Which are a lot worse than a hike in interest rates. Which is temporary.

• Great Response! 1

20 minutes ago, notsonice said:

European airline stocks tanking. For example, Finnair down 25% today. Score!

18 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Not the same ruble, not the same country. Your plot includes at least two defaults. Which are a lot worse than a hike in interest rates. Which is temporary.

Not the same ruble, not the same country.???? Russia is still Russia. Ruble sucks today more than it did last week. Karma is a bitch

2 minutes ago, notsonice said:

Not the same ruble, not the same country.???? Russia is still Russia. Ruble sucks today more than it did last week. Karma is a bitch

1991 was still USSR, 1998 default changed the currency code RUR to RUB (or was it the other way around?)

European automotive fuel prices hit an all-time high in several countries. Score!  Russia didn't even throttle or cut any oil supplies yet.

(edited)

1 hour ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

It is true. You also escalated all the way and have nothing left. This is worse than what they did to Nazis in WWII and is still not going to do jack, except to put a few more nails into the coffin of US hegemony. You will pay for everything.

it seems like the US is still the apex predator. 

Yeah, we are probably eventually towards a multipolar world, but I don't think anything will disrupt Pax Americana for a while. 

If the Chinese are pragmatic (which I think they are), I think this delays any forced reunification with Taiwan by at least a decade. 

I have nothing against the Russian people btw, I greatly admire Russian culture, history, and science achievements. But at least in America, if we have a shitty leader, we can kick them out in 4 years and control the blast radius of the damage they can cause. Hopefully democracy works out better for Russia the next time it's tried- i know the '90s left a terrible stain in many Russians minds, but it seems to have worked out much better in other parts of eastern europe. 

Edited by surrept33

10 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

1991 was still USSR, 1998 default changed the currency code RUR to RUB (or was it the other way around?)

European automotive fuel prices hit an all-time high in several countries. Score!  Russia didn't even throttle or cut any oil supplies yet.

Accelerating the transition to renewables.

7 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Accelerating the transition to renewables.

Already as fast as possible. Can't drop everything at once. Heating oil in Germany, through the roof

FMq026uXIAgKbyn?format=jpg&name=large

(Same as excise-free diesel, of sorts. Not sure how much of it is used directly still, but is a benchmark driving other heating fuels, like pellets. Which are renewable, yet still Russian) Score!

14 minutes ago, surrept33 said:

it seems like the US is still the apex predator. 

Yeah, we are probably eventually towards a multipolar world, but I don't think anything will disrupt Pax Americana for a while. 

If the Chinese are pragmatic (which I think they are), I think this delays any forced reunification with Taiwan by at least a decade. 

I have nothing against the Russian people btw, I greatly admire Russian culture, history, and science achievements. But at least in America, if we have a shitty leader, we can kick them out in 4 years and control the blast radius of the damage they can cause. Hopefully democracy works out better for Russia the next time it's tried- i know the '90s left a terrible stain in many Russians minds, but it seems to have worked out much better in other parts of eastern europe. 

a) Please keep the infectious disease called democracy away from us! I want to be free, not ruled by a lynching mob of zombie puppets controlled by media remote. This is where your society is going. The only saving grace before was that your democracy was not real before, but just a lip service. God save you if the zombie puppets take over for real.

b) Spare me "I like you, but not your leadership" shtick, please? It's too tacky. I used to be no fan of grandpa Pu, but he must be doing something right to irritate your chieftains so much. The masks are off. Russians are the new Jews. They've expelled the Russian national team from world championships, no Russian teams in the UEFA, Russia may not participate in Eurovision and three EU countries are expelling Russian college students. Internment camps next?

Czech Republic now gives three year jail sentences for expressing pro-Russian opinions online. RT and Sputnik are banned in the entire EU.

11 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Already as fast as possible. Can't drop everything at once. Heating oil in Germany, through the roof

(Same as excise-free diesel, of sorts. Not sure how much of it is used directly still, but is a benchmark driving other heating fuels, like pellets. Which are renewable, yet still Russian) Score!

thanks to Putin.....Why no one should ever trust Russian Scum like Putin... He is one backstabbing Nutjob..... Lots of oil in the world and Germany will not collapse without Russian oil. Putin wants to use oil and nat gas as a weapon.....ok the West will accelerate the push for Energy Independence for every country with Renewables IN the meantime we will make sure Europe is supplied with LNG.   PS Saudis are not different, I would never ever trust them for anything.....

(edited)

8 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

a) Please keep the infectious disease called democracy away from us! I want to be free, not ruled by a lynching mob of zombie puppets controlled by media remote. This is where your society is going. The only saving grace before was that your democracy was not real before, but just a lip service. God save you if the zombie puppets take over for real.

b) Spare me "I like you, but not your leadership" shtick, please? It's too tacky. I used to be no fan of grandpa Pu, but he must be doing something right to irritate your chieftains so much. The masks are off. Russians are the new Jews. They've expelled the Russian national team from world championships, no Russian teams in the UEFA, Russia may not participate in Eurovision and three EU countries are expelling Russian college students. Internment camps next?

Czech Republic now gives three year jail sentences for expressing pro-Russian opinions online. RT and Sputnik are banned in the entire EU.

Yet you choose to live in a Western democracy and not Russia. Says it all.

Edited by Jay McKinsey
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Weak sauce. The Russian economy is a rubble pile. Western economies are holding steady.

3 hours ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

European airline stocks tanking. For example, Finnair down 25% today. Score!

Russian's availability to travel reduced, profits reduced, tourism gone. Putin weakened and afraid of his shadow. 

Manchin calls on White House to ban crude oil imports from Russia.

"To continue to ask other countries to do what we can do for ourselves in a cleaner way is hypocritical. To continue to rely on Russian energy as they attack Ukraine is senseless."

2 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Yet you choose to live in a Western democracy and not Russia. Says it all.

I live wherever it was simplest for me to drop my ass. Couldn't care less if it is a democracy or not. I generally ignore local political activities as much as I can.

6 minutes ago, surrept33 said:

Manchin calls on White House to ban crude oil imports from Russia.

"To continue to ask other countries to do what we can do for ourselves in a cleaner way is hypocritical. To continue to rely on Russian energy as they attack Ukraine is senseless."

Sorry Manchin, you need specifically heavy crude to replace Russia. Iran or Venezuela are some of the other options that come to mind.

3 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

I live wherever it was simplest for me to drop my ass. Couldn't care less if it is a democracy or not. I generally ignore local political activities as much as I can.

Austria simpler than Russia? Haha! So much for Russia being the leading bastion of freedom and power. Good thing there was a free democratic Western country like Austria for you to land in.

9 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

Russian's availability to travel reduced, profits reduced, tourism gone. Putin weakened and afraid of his shadow. 

American puppets about to be removed from Ukraine. Russia busts onto "regime change" scene as alternative provider to Uncle Sam! Much upside in that marketplace, previously monopolized, busting open!