BL

Putin wants Ukraine Natural Gas ? Water restarted to CRIMEA ?

Russia is winning at reducing border towns they should have taken on day 1 to ruble. 

All I've seen even on pro-Russian media is that they've seized javelins. big deal, They're primarily a great defensive weapon, and it's not like we're not sending the Ukrainians an effectively unlimited amount of replacements.  

(edited)

On 3/16/2022 at 2:38 AM, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Come to think of that, how many dead Brits will the British government admit? British tabloids wrote about three, I think, all of them anonymous. As usual, what is not an outright lie, is propagandist spin with a serving of double standards.

WTF have Brits got to do with this?

Last I checked we werent fighting any wars unlike Russia, although apparently youre not telling the Russian people youre even at war with Ukraine!

Edited by Rob Plant

The war lies Putin tells Russia’s mothers

https://asiatimes.com/2022/03/the-war-lies-putin-tells-russias-mothers/

@Andrei Moutchkine Ive used a non UK media source so you cant start you daily tirade against anything british!

Looks like the mothers of Russian dead soldiers are the ones Putin needs to be most concerned about!! He is toast when this snowballs and all of his lies he has told his own people come out, they will never forgive him and nor should they!

1 hour ago, Rob Plant said:

WTF have Brits got to do with this?

Last I checked we werent fighting any wars unlike Russia, although apparently youre not telling the Russian people youre even at war with Ukraine!

The Brits are supposedly ahead of all the other nations in numbers of volunteers/mercs who went to Ukraine to fight the Russians. I support having those whacked ASAP. Do you have a problem with that?

3 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

The Brits are supposedly ahead of all the other nations in numbers of volunteers/mercs who went to Ukraine to fight the Russians. I support having those whacked ASAP. Do you have a problem with that?

americans seem to be ahead per al jazeera:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/3/14/russia-ukraine-war-international-legion-foreign-fighters

image.thumb.png.f4939c56a6c9da359f09ba36a961f7ee.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rob Plant said:

The war lies Putin tells Russia’s mothers

https://asiatimes.com/2022/03/the-war-lies-putin-tells-russias-mothers/

@Andrei Moutchkine Ive used a non UK media source so you cant start you daily tirade against anything british!

Looks like the mothers of Russian dead soldiers are the ones Putin needs to be most concerned about!! He is toast when this snowballs and all of his lies he has told his own people come out, they will never forgive him and nor should they!

The "Soldiers’ Mothers Committee" was a US-funded NGO which was instrumental to Soviet pullout from Afghanistan.  Not going to work another time. They are now flagged as "agent of foreign influence" and, indeed, have most of the funds come from the American NED. So, the Russian government know them for an organization pushing the interests of the enemy, which really doesn't have anything to do with the Russian soldiers.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, surrept33 said:

I say, whack those too.

AFAIK, were most of the "Reddit Rambos" either already whacked in that cruise missile attack on their camp, or survived, but ran back home to their mommies. Either way, problem solved.

The world's ranking sniper, a Canadian nicknamed Wali, might be among the dead (not really confirmed or denied yet)

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, surrept33 said:

At least, they haven't executed anyone for insufficient loyalty, like they do in Ukraine? So far, only fines.

Did you know the Ukes had one of the guys whacked who was part of their negotiation team during the very first round. Allegedly for being amenable to making concessions and actual peace.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10582805/Ukrainian-peace-negotiator-shot-dead-amid-claims-Russian-spy.html

That was obviously somebody important. Regular folks, the Nazi regime drops like flies.

8 hours ago, surrept33 said:

Russia is winning at reducing border towns they should have taken on day 1 to ruble. 

All I've seen even on pro-Russian media is that they've seized javelins. big deal, They're primarily a great defensive weapon, and it's not like we're not sending the Ukrainians an effectively unlimited amount of replacements.  

They are not taking the border towns exactly because they don't want to reduce them to rubble. At least while the civilians are inside. The more important goal is churning the ~60,000 troop formation Ukraine had massing against the Donbass. Those are out of fuel and are effectively doomed.

The only exception is Mariupol. Which has 14,500+ defending troops, of which a good half may be Nazi goons from Azov regiment who don't really have the surrendering option. While, some 400,000 civilians are still around. This, in itself, is a much bigger city clearing operation than, say, Aleppo (which only had ~8,000  ISIS) Give it a couple more days.

The "effectively unlimited replacements" you are sending are given out to whoever, including career criminals, they let out of jails. Expect them to show up in EU and UK and be used against things like money vans and police. Arming terrorists does not pay in the longer run. You should've really learned this lesson from Afghanistan, already?

47 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Even more Brits than the 5,000 Nigerians?

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Haha dont believe all you read in MSM mate.

If they are SAS or SBS your lot are totally fucked!!!

52 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

The "Soldiers’ Mothers Committee" was a US-funded NGO which was instrumental to Soviet pullout from Afghanistan.  Not going to work another time. They are now flagged as "agent of foreign influence" and, indeed, have most of the funds come from the American NED. So, the Russian government know them for an organization pushing the interests of the enemy, which really doesn't have anything to do with the Russian soldiers.

You do believe some utter crap dont you

40 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

At least, they haven't executed anyone for insufficient loyalty, like they do in Ukraine? So far, only fines.

Did you know the Ukes had one of the guys whacked who was part of their negotiation team during the very first round. Allegedly for being amenable to making concessions and actual peace.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10582805/Ukrainian-peace-negotiator-shot-dead-amid-claims-Russian-spy.html

That was obviously somebody important. Regular folks, the Nazi regime drops like flies.

I thought the daily mail was a rag filled with BS Andrei?? You keep telling us it is and yet you use it here lol, oh dear!

26 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

They are not taking the border towns exactly because they don't want to reduce them to rubble. At least while the civilians are inside.

Is that why the bombed a theatre with 1200 civilians sheltering inside including kids?

they even marked the Russian word for children outside and yet your beloved comrades still bombed it!

28 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

You should've really learned this lesson from Afghanistan, already?

pot kettle black!

1 minute ago, Rob Plant said:

You do believe some utter crap dont you

I don't believe, I know. The US/UK "NGO" cottage industry is really this despicable.

Till ~2013, all the grants NED issued for Russia were available from their website. Your FCO also used to document theirs openly.

4 minutes ago, Rob Plant said:

I thought the daily mail was a rag filled with BS Andrei?? You keep telling us it is and yet you use it here lol, oh dear!

The Daily Mail is my all-time favorite British tabloid! They've got the best pictures!  Do you dispute the event actually happened, or what?

3 minutes ago, Rob Plant said:

pot kettle black!

When did USSR/Russia arm actual terrorists? Genuine anti-colonial national liberation movements don't count.

6 minutes ago, Rob Plant said:

Is that why the bombed a theatre with 1200 civilians sheltering inside including kids?

they even marked the Russian word for children outside and yet your beloved comrades still bombed it!

1. They really didn't. There are reports of a false flag brewing there from as early as the 12th.

2. Everybody lived, so your propaganda press got no story again.

14 minutes ago, Rob Plant said:

Haha dont believe all you read in MSM mate.

If they are SAS or SBS your lot are totally fucked!!!

You cross-dressing corps? Seen those clowns in Syria. They really do believe nobody notices they are men wearing women's burkas? Only the Arabs cannot. What are they going to do in a place where nobody wears burkas with full face cover to start with? I think they'll be out of tricks.

(edited)

22 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

You cross-dressing corps? Seen those clowns in Syria. They really do believe nobody notices they are men wearing women's burkas? Only the Arabs cannot. What are they going to do in a place where nobody wears burkas with full face cover to start with? I think they'll be out of tricks.

Yes, yes of course you have lol

You really are deluded arent you!

You hide in your basement in Austria instead of helping your countrymen

Haha they'd annihilate anything you lot have got without breaking a sweat

Edited by Rob Plant
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

I support having Russian trolls, posting on the behalf of Putin,  whacked ASAP. Do you have a problem with that?

• Upvote 1

(edited)

On 2/27/2022 at 6:32 AM, bobo88 said:

A video that gives a  thesis reasoning Putin's recent aggression posted previously credit surrept33.

NATURAL GAS VIDEO

https://youtu.be/If61baWF4GE?t=752 

. .  .  and how about the wwater

REUTERS

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russia-says-ukraine-blocking-water-supply-crimea-european-lawsuit-2021-07-22/

CRIMEA WATER VIDEOS

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqq8clIceys

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nBL69GSnMgw

Hunters Barisma contract 2014 thru 2016

Water is back

Stage I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHEJ0sQqUQc

Stage II, Dnipro water

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INvcjnNNjZo

Incidentally, was cutting water and power siege warfare against civilians, a war crime.

Edited by Andrei Moutchkine

On 3/1/2022 at 11:42 PM, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Acquiring, sheesh. The port has been Russian for hundreds of years. It is a much deeper bond than one US has to Pearl Harbor.

If Russia ever controls it again it can be destroyed or boycotted easily. Turkey can also block it. Anyone force could by just sinking some ships in the Bosporus or Dardanelles  Straits routes to the Mediterranean and beyond. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montreux_Convention_Regarding_the_Regime_of_the_Straits#:~:text=The Montreux Convention regulates maritime,belonging to Black Sea states.

The Russian bridge to Crimea can also be easily destroyed. The same is true with all of its oil and natural gas pipelines. 

Turkey map