Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MH

What-If - Russia decided to take out the Saudi and Kuwait oilfields

Recommended Posts

(edited)

Curious to see what others would think it Russia decided to take out the oilfields of Saudia Arabia and Kuwait.

They are not members of NATO.    The repercussions from the world in general towards Russia wouldn't change in any greater degree.  There really isn't more sanctions that can be done.  The Saudi's and Kuwait military would be basically meaningless towards Russia.

But the Oil Prices.  What would happen to the world Oil Prices?    $250 a barrel, maybe more. It would put a world of economic hurt on the rest of the world. 30% inflation on everyone?

Then Iran and Russia would control the Oil Resources for the majority of the world. 

Curious to what others think.  

Edited by 247Futureseeker
spelling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are in a Multi-Polar New World Order (Their own words). 

247Futureseeker, Read the OilPrice.com articles... For example:

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/Putin-Saudi-Prince-Vow-To-Continue-OPEC-Cooperation.html

Putin, Saudi Prince Vow To Continue OPEC+ Cooperation

By Tsvetana Paraskova - Apr 18, 2022, 5:00 PM CDT

  • Putin, MBS discuss cooperation in OPEC+ oil production pact.
  • Since the start of the war in Ukraine, OPEC and the OPEC+ group have not publicly commented on the invasion.
  • Despite the turmoil in the global oil and energy markets following Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, OPEC+ publicly presents a unified stance.

2022-04-18_jyubecs5w8.jpg

Russian President Vladimir Putin and Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman discussed this weekend their countries’ cooperation in the OPEC+ oil production pact in their second telephone call since Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.  

Russia is a key partner to OPEC’s largest producer and de facto leader, Saudi Arabia, in the OPEC+ alliance, which has been working for years to manage oil supply to the market. And it looks like Russia will continue to be such, despite Putin’s invasion of Ukraine.  [ARTICLE CONTINUES]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For more on the Multi-Polar New World Order...

https://community.oilprice.com/topic/25680-leaders-and-influencers-who-have-trained-under-the-world-economic-forum-climate-change-agenda-and-build-back-betterslogans-by-world-economic-forum/

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How would Russia do that-destroy Kuwait an Saudi Arabia short of missiles with  nuclear warheads?   That would be a  demonstration of extreme stupidity. There are contingency plans for that.  Strikes on the Trans Siberian RR in the tunnels around Lake Baikal will shut down  the freight movement for 18 months.  Then random ruptures of the pipelines and explosions in Russian  refineries would reduce European Russia to starvation and Putin would have his own March15th.  Remember the 879 days of Leningrad.  Beans and toilet paper are as important as bullets.

Remember at the Casablanca  Conference in 1943 Molitov rejected a landing in France in 1943 since it would divert shipping and cut food shipments to Russia by 33 % for all of 1943.

Old Russian joke:   Soldier complains after landings in North Africa about no second front.   Then he turns and opens a box of C Rations. Some one else in the squad asks him what he is doing.  "Opening the Second Front" the soldier replied.

  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, 247Futureseeker said:

Curious to see what others would think it Russia decided to take out the oilfields of Saudia Arabia and Kuwait.

They are not members of NATO.    The repercussions from the world in general towards Russia wouldn't change in any greater degree.  There really isn't more sanctions that can be done.  The Saudi's and Kuwait military would be basically meaningless towards Russia.

But the Oil Prices.  What would happen to the world Oil Prices?    $250 a barrel, maybe more. It would put a world of economic hurt on the rest of the world. 30% inflation on everyone?

Then Iran and Russia would control the Oil Resources for the majority of the world. 

Curious to what others think.  

America is always looking and able to find more oil

IMG-20220419-WA0003.jpg

  • Great Response! 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But seriously,  that has to be an End Game for all of this.  As much as Americans who dropped Nuclear Bombs on Japan and killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people to end a war and got away with genocide and war crimes.  The Americans napalmed thousands in Vietnam.  Burned children, mother, fathers alive and no war crimes.  Can Putin get away with it?

To all the lame people that say Russia is having a hard time with the Ukraine army; war is hell.   Ask the Americans how well they did in Afghanistan and what was the end result? Running with their tails between their legs and leaving Billions in military equipment for terrorists. Did Vietnam work out for them?  How did Korea work out for them?  Have the Americans spent a Trillion dollars over the last 5-10 years on weapons, say they are the mightiest and really have nothing to show for it?  

The embargos/sanctions have hurt Russia, but will they suddenly come to an end if the Ukraine/Russia war ends or does Putin go all in and cause everyone to feel alot more economic pain and share some of his pain.

This is ridiculous.   We can all sit here and comment about two nations at war, millions of people at considerable risk. Thousands are dying.  People will starve, lose everything.

How is this any different than ancient Roman times with the colosseum where gladiators fight to the death in the pit and the people in the stands cheers.

We are the people in the stands(NATO and others) throwing weapons in the pit so the gladiators (Ukraine and Russia) can fight to the death.

How many of us are going out for beers, going about our daily lifes, investing in the stock markets, etc like nothing is really happening?

So what is the End Game?   There has to be a considerable amount of scenarios being run in all the war rooms across the world to find a conclusion to this war. 

Do people really expect Russia just to fold and go back?  Be told by the world to pay for all the damages and then get on their hands and knees and plead for the world to forgive them and remove the embargos and sanctions?

Does Ukraine eventually capitulate and decides living under Russia rule is better than having the bombs fall every night.  So Ukraine becomes part of Russia and how does the world go on?  The embargos/sanctions continue and  russian people suffer and the former ukraine people that are now russians suffer.   North Korea seems to continually exist, perhaps Russia can too in isolation?

No one is talking about how this all ends and how the world gets back to "normal"

If nuclear weapons didn't exist,  NATO and others would have just rolled over Russia.  Everyone fears them,  even the mighty USA doesn't want to play that game. The game changer has always been nuclear weapons.   The USA rolled through Iraq because they didn't have nuclear weapons. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, 247Futureseeker said:

that has to be an End Game for all of this. 

You need to watch The Corbett Report.  You will learn about the End Game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This adds an interesting take on possible Russian aggression against the oil fields in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and the UAE, but there is one major problem in this scenario and it's  - CHINA.  They are the major importers of crude from all of the oil producing nations and I don't think Xi will back Putin on that one.

Plus another troubling report that is swirling about and not highlighted much, is the loss of spare capacity by OPEC +Russia since they've been missing their export quotas on crude. Then we have Biden making some really serious foreign policy decisions against the Saudis. If you've seen the skit about Biden and Harris to show how feckless both are, it's unbelievable. The Saudis aren't known for any comic behavior, but this was hysterical and incredibly embarrassing at the same time. 

For the U.S. energy sector, Biden is firing regulatory ballistic missiles at the industry and its fighting on all fronts to keep oil production at the 11.6 million barrels a day level but the incoming from the EPA and ESA will be hitting exploration hard.  The U.S. needs imports and if the Canadians would kick Trudeau to the curb, the country may be able to deliver more oil to the U.S. We're seeing a major downtown happening in crudel exports from Mexico.  The EIA reports that Mexico is only producing 1.7 million barrels a day and it could produce as much as 2.9 million a day.  Since Obrador survived a recall election last month and will get another 2.5 years, he'll continue to reverse reforms to open up the oil and gas sector to foreign investment.  Obrador is hell bent on renationalizing the oil industry which will severely reduce the capital and technological know-how needed to modernize the oil fields, onshore and offshore and the 11% of crude we import may be cut in half or worse.  

When this all gels together at some point in the near future, it's anyone's guess what will happen since the oil producing nations have not been investing in infrastructure, additional exploration and production into newer areas, and  revitalizing older fields.  The end result will be shortages and not because of peak production, but the implementation of policies that are geared to wean the world off fossil fuels.  A neat trick without a complete collapse in economies and  worldwide upheaval.  

So, Russia doesn't have to destroy the oil fields in the Middle East, it might already be happening, slowly, but surely.

  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  1. The chances are no t very likely. Russia has two types of planes that can reach Saudi Arabia and Kuwait unrefueled. the first is the TU 160 Blackjack with only 15 upgraded to the M2 version and operational and the 79 Tu-95Bears would be sheep going to slaughter  at the hands of the Saudi and Kuwaiti pilots. They would showup on the radar 2 hours before the Blackjacks and you would loose all surprise. Send the Blackjacks first and they would put the air forces on full alert for the Bears. The  Russian subs that can reach the Indian Ocean  would be mobbed by USN submarines in the area They would have to sail from Murmansk in the North across the SOSUS Network and around Africa to hope to sneak in.  The Eastern fleet is cut off by the sea of Japan and the Japanese Navy.  Surface ships would be like shooting fish in a barrel. Does any one of you think before you post?
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jomack , China's air farce is worse than Russia's .  They could not stop a Russian raid on a bet.   India  could wipe out the Bears but no joy on the B-1B(masquerading as the Tu-160) in exercises with the USAF. Their pilot skill is on a par with the US and RAF.  India first won in 2004 and it has been back and forth ever since.

  I gather that no one else here has had training in military operational planning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 4/20/2022 at 1:44 PM, JoMack said:

This adds an interesting take on possible Russian aggression against the oil fields in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and the UAE, but there is one major problem in this scenario and it's  - CHINA.  They are the major importers of crude from all of the oil producing nations and I don't think Xi will back Putin on that one.

Plus another troubling report that is swirling about and not highlighted much, is the loss of spare capacity by OPEC +Russia since they've been missing their export quotas on crude. Then we have Biden making some really serious foreign policy decisions against the Saudis. If you've seen the skit about Biden and Harris to show how feckless both are, it's unbelievable. The Saudis aren't known for any comic behavior, but this was hysterical and incredibly embarrassing at the same time. 

For the U.S. energy sector, Biden is firing regulatory ballistic missiles at the industry and its fighting on all fronts to keep oil production at the 11.6 million barrels a day level but the incoming from the EPA and ESA will be hitting exploration hard.  The U.S. needs imports and if the Canadians would kick Trudeau to the curb, the country may be able to deliver more oil to the U.S. We're seeing a major downtown happening in crudel exports from Mexico.  The EIA reports that Mexico is only producing 1.7 million barrels a day and it could produce as much as 2.9 million a day.  Since Obrador survived a recall election last month and will get another 2.5 years, he'll continue to reverse reforms to open up the oil and gas sector to foreign investment.  Obrador is hell bent on renationalizing the oil industry which will severely reduce the capital and technological know-how needed to modernize the oil fields, onshore and offshore and the 11% of crude we import may be cut in half or worse.  

When this all gels together at some point in the near future, it's anyone's guess what will happen since the oil producing nations have not been investing in infrastructure, additional exploration and production into newer areas, and  revitalizing older fields.  The end result will be shortages and not because of peak production, but the implementation of policies that are geared to wean the world off fossil fuels.  A neat trick without a complete collapse in economies and  worldwide upheaval.  

So, Russia doesn't have to destroy the oil fields in the Middle East, it might already be happening, slowly, but surely.

The globalists and global warmists are working together and do want to suppress fossil fuels as long as they are in the West. China, Russia, and the rest of the world are given a pass. Globalists want to limit the power of the West so they can control the entire world. Limiting fossil fuels is not in the interest of world development. Renewables need to develop first, not by suppressing fossil fuels. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 4/20/2022 at 4:54 AM, 247Futureseeker said:

Curious to see what others would think it Russia decided to take out the oilfields of Saudia Arabia and Kuwait.

They are not members of NATO.    The repercussions from the world in general towards Russia wouldn't change in any greater degree.  There really isn't more sanctions that can be done.  The Saudi's and Kuwait military would be basically meaningless towards Russia.

But the Oil Prices.  What would happen to the world Oil Prices?    $250 a barrel, maybe more. It would put a world of economic hurt on the rest of the world. 30% inflation on everyone?

Then Iran and Russia would control the Oil Resources for the majority of the world. 

Curious to what others think.  

Russia would be vaporised and China too. Only way to match global demand with global supply. Indeed, Putin has already got Biden, Johnson, and Macron thinking along these lines. He claims to be a rat that has been cornered and ready to bite, but all I can see is a rat that is drowning. The more he threatens nuclear war, the more likely he is to get himself fried. Now that the USA has successfully tested their hypersonic weapons, and the B-21 bomber is about to start rolling off the production line, the mood at the top is becoming increasingly frosty and Putin could not have chosen a worse time to poke the Eagle. MAD indeed.

  • Great Response! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

On 4/20/2022 at 8:44 PM, JoMack said:

This adds an interesting take on possible Russian aggression against the oil fields in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and the UAE, but there is one major problem in this scenario and it's  - CHINA.  They are the major importers of crude from all of the oil producing nations and I don't think Xi will back Putin on that one.

Plus another troubling report that is swirling about and not highlighted much, is the loss of spare capacity by OPEC +Russia since they've been missing their export quotas on crude. Then we have Biden making some really serious foreign policy decisions against the Saudis. If you've seen the skit about Biden and Harris to show how feckless both are, it's unbelievable. The Saudis aren't known for any comic behavior, but this was hysterical and incredibly embarrassing at the same time. 

For the U.S. energy sector, Biden is firing regulatory ballistic missiles at the industry and its fighting on all fronts to keep oil production at the 11.6 million barrels a day level but the incoming from the EPA and ESA will be hitting exploration hard.  The U.S. needs imports and if the Canadians would kick Trudeau to the curb, the country may be able to deliver more oil to the U.S. We're seeing a major downtown happening in crudel exports from Mexico.  The EIA reports that Mexico is only producing 1.7 million barrels a day and it could produce as much as 2.9 million a day.  Since Obrador survived a recall election last month and will get another 2.5 years, he'll continue to reverse reforms to open up the oil and gas sector to foreign investment.  Obrador is hell bent on renationalizing the oil industry which will severely reduce the capital and technological know-how needed to modernize the oil fields, onshore and offshore and the 11% of crude we import may be cut in half or worse.  

When this all gels together at some point in the near future, it's anyone's guess what will happen since the oil producing nations have not been investing in infrastructure, additional exploration and production into newer areas, and  revitalizing older fields.  The end result will be shortages and not because of peak production, but the implementation of policies that are geared to wean the world off fossil fuels.  A neat trick without a complete collapse in economies and  worldwide upheaval.  

So, Russia doesn't have to destroy the oil fields in the Middle East, it might already be happening, slowly, but surely.

The Saudis and other Arabs now have a great working relationship with Russia in OPEC+ and otherwise. When Putin visited, he was given royal honors. They had an orchestra made out of princes of royal blood only play the Russian anthem. Boy, do they suck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwJAcKvCPgg

Alas, it is the effort that counts. Russian sources say this is because Putin always delivers on what he commits to. Unlike your typical American administration with their lame excuses that they can't really tell some of their private businesses what to do.

Edited by Andrei Moutchkine
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 4/24/2022 at 8:40 PM, Wombat One said:

Russia would be vaporised and China too. Only way to match global demand with global supply. Indeed, Putin has already got Biden, Johnson, and Macron thinking along these lines. He claims to be a rat that has been cornered and ready to bite, but all I can see is a rat that is drowning. The more he threatens nuclear war, the more likely he is to get himself fried. Now that the USA has successfully tested their hypersonic weapons, and the B-21 bomber is about to start rolling off the production line, the mood at the top is becoming increasingly frosty and Putin could not have chosen a worse time to poke the Eagle. MAD indeed.

US has successfully tested jack.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 4/24/2022 at 6:40 AM, Ron Wagner said:

The globalists and global warmists are working together and do want to suppress fossil fuels as long as they are in the West. China, Russia, and the rest of the world are given a pass. Globalists want to limit the power of the West so they can control the entire world. Limiting fossil fuels is not in the interest of world development. Renewables need to develop first, not by suppressing fossil fuels. 

The rest of the world is not "given a pass" The plan is to carbon tax them for the privilege of trading with the West. Most Western countries are out of domestic sources of "fossil fuels" anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

On 4/21/2022 at 4:58 AM, nsdp said:
  1. The chances are no t very likely. Russia has two types of planes that can reach Saudi Arabia and Kuwait unrefueled. the first is the TU 160 Blackjack with only 15 upgraded to the M2 version and operational and the 79 Tu-95Bears would be sheep going to slaughter  at the hands of the Saudi and Kuwaiti pilots. They would showup on the radar 2 hours before the Blackjacks and you would loose all surprise. Send the Blackjacks first and they would put the air forces on full alert for the Bears. The  Russian subs that can reach the Indian Ocean  would be mobbed by USN submarines in the area They would have to sail from Murmansk in the North across the SOSUS Network and around Africa to hope to sneak in.  The Eastern fleet is cut off by the sea of Japan and the Japanese Navy.  Surface ships would be like shooting fish in a barrel. Does any one of you think before you post?

None of the Russian bombers drop any actual gravity bombs. They fire standoff weapons with 5500 km range, meaning they can reach Saudi Arabia without ever leaving the Russian airspace. Both the Patriots and Aegis have demonstrated zero capability to intercept even the Yemeni knockoffs of old Soviet versions of those out of the 70-ties.

Your sonars are deafmute in the Arctic, because of the very loud ambient cracking the ice makes.

Edited by Andrei Moutchkine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

On 4/20/2022 at 2:43 AM, nsdp said:

How would Russia do that-destroy Kuwait an Saudi Arabia short of missiles with  nuclear warheads?   That would be a  demonstration of extreme stupidity. There are contingency plans for that.  Strikes on the Trans Siberian RR in the tunnels around Lake Baikal will shut down  the freight movement for 18 months.  Then random ruptures of the pipelines and explosions in Russian  refineries would reduce European Russia to starvation and Putin would have his own March15th.  Remember the 879 days of Leningrad.  Beans and toilet paper are as important as bullets.

Remember at the Casablanca  Conference in 1943 Molitov rejected a landing in France in 1943 since it would divert shipping and cut food shipments to Russia by 33 % for all of 1943.

Old Russian joke:   Soldier complains after landings in North Africa about no second front.   Then he turns and opens a box of C Rations. Some one else in the squad asks him what he is doing.  "Opening the Second Front" the soldier replied.

Not a Russian joke. USSR never received any C Rations, and a contemporary Russian wouldn't know what those are. The only lend-leased foods received were canned animal products, like SPAM.

USA is even easier to knock out with nukes. Just flood the Atlantic coast with Status-6/Poseidon torpedoes. Heck, throw in the rest of NATO, too. Anything with near zero elevation off the sea level is game for this.

Edited by Andrei Moutchkine
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

US has successfully tested jack.

And you know this to be true because......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

35 minutes ago, Rob Plant said:

And you know this to be true because......

Because it is how it was reported, if you read it the right way?

Look at what appears to be the latest reports

https://www.reuters.com/business/aerospace-defense/us-successfully-tested-lockheed-hypersonic-missile-this-week-sources-2022-07-13/

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-successfully-flight-tests-raytheon-hypersonic-weapon-pentagon-2022-07-18/

If you look at the text beyond the headlines, you see is that what they actually tested is some component, not the whole weapon yet.

They should get there eventually. NASA got access to a working Soviet setup called "Kholod" (the Cold) back in the 90-ties

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/air-space-magazine/you-too-can-own-a-scramjet-180955621/

https://www.nasa.gov/centers/dryden/pdf/88580main_H-2243.pdf

Edited by Andrei Moutchkine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Because it is how it was reported, if you read it the right way?

Look at what appears to be the latest reports

https://www.reuters.com/business/aerospace-defense/us-successfully-tested-lockheed-hypersonic-missile-this-week-sources-2022-07-13/

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-successfully-flight-tests-raytheon-hypersonic-weapon-pentagon-2022-07-18/

If you look at the text beyond the headlines, you see is that what they actually tested is some component, not the whole weapon yet.

They should get there eventually. NASA got access to a working Soviet setup called "Kholod" (the Cold) back in the 90-ties

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/air-space-magazine/you-too-can-own-a-scramjet-180955621/

https://www.nasa.gov/centers/dryden/pdf/88580main_H-2243.pdf

July 14th they tested the booster aspect of the missile ans then on the 18th tested the whole thing is the way I read it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 4/19/2022 at 12:54 PM, 247Futureseeker said:

Curious to see what others would think it Russia decided to take out the oilfields of Saudia Arabia and Kuwait.

They are not members of NATO.    The repercussions from the world in general towards Russia wouldn't change in any greater degree.  There really isn't more sanctions that can be done.  The Saudi's and Kuwait military would be basically meaningless towards Russia.

But the Oil Prices.  What would happen to the world Oil Prices?    $250 a barrel, maybe more. It would put a world of economic hurt on the rest of the world. 30% inflation on everyone?

Then Iran and Russia would control the Oil Resources for the majority of the world. 

Curious to what others think.  

Considering Russia and Iran are allies and aligned against Israel you're not to far off. They are already at war via proxy in Syria, Yemen and now potentially in Iraq. MBS has met with Israel leaders to combat Iran. I've said it publicly multiple times I wouldn't be surprised if Russia helped the houthi rebels bomb Saudi oil fields. I'm curious, what got you thinking this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Rob Plant said:

July 14th they tested the booster aspect of the missile ans then on the 18th tested the whole thing is the way I read it

It will be the whole thing when they manage to start it from a standstill. That is the most difficult bit with scramjets. Dropping it from a bomber is not that. If they get to about Mach 2.5 under some combination of gravity / solid rocket booster, starting a scramjet becomes outright trivial.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

53 minutes ago, Sean Pruitt said:

Considering Russia and Iran are allies and aligned against Israel you're not to far off. They are already at war via proxy in Syria, Yemen and now potentially in Iraq. MBS has met with Israel leaders to combat Iran. I've said it publicly multiple times I wouldn't be surprised if Russia helped the houthi rebels bomb Saudi oil fields. I'm curious, what got you thinking this?

Russia and Iran may be allies now, but not against Israel. Russian/Israeli relationship is actually quite cordial, because up to 20% of Israeli population are ex-Soviets (who usually know they've been had) Note how Israel never joins any sanctions against Russia.

The Houtis use knockoffs of the old Soviet Kh-55 cruise missile, apparently based on some samples once sold to Iran by Ukraine. Detailed story

https://www.armscontrolwonk.com/archive/1208062/meet-the-quds-1/

Only the engine is different, and is copied from an off-the-shelf civilian Czech item that is somewhat lower power. The original had 2500km official range and was launched from a strategic bomber. This is launched from a Toyota technical, and likely has less speed but more range than the original. Should easily be able to reach any location inside Israel out of Yemen. Obviously not detectable by Saudi Patriots.

"Houti drone" is obviously quite an understatement.

Edited by Andrei Moutchkine
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 4/20/2022 at 2:54 AM, 247Futureseeker said:

Curious to see what others would think it Russia decided to take out the oilfields of Saudia Arabia and Kuwait.

They are not members of NATO.    The repercussions from the world in general towards Russia wouldn't change in any greater degree.  There really isn't more sanctions that can be done.  The Saudi's and Kuwait military would be basically meaningless towards Russia.

But the Oil Prices.  What would happen to the world Oil Prices?    $250 a barrel, maybe more. It would put a world of economic hurt on the rest of the world. 30% inflation on everyone?

Then Iran and Russia would control the Oil Resources for the majority of the world. 

Curious to what others think.  

yeah...... could you and a few friends of yours the same ones

1. making the world believed Margarete Thatcher was insane refusing to use national reserve to peck on euro shall incidence arisen, said to have approved billions of weapon deal within days yet took decades to approve 2 pounds per week wages increment for miners?

 

2. removed all courageous leaders who cared and done much for their people and replaced them with obedient imbeciles that mess those countries up with their incapability and fake obedience in font of you?

An act of building massive corrupting network and let innocent take the blames?

 

3. provoking wars here and there, now and then, for a hidden agenda that no one knows where you are heading with all those failing leads due to disparity in human capacity?

 

4. your lopsided blindness over atrocity done by Ukraine, and those backing it, is obvious. Yet you still ask a rhetorical question how it will end?

Greed to control the world is played out. Infiltrating all rich with controlled women and men might not be new but created worse off offsprings who ruin the future with your shit filled mind, easy lives, lower self esteem and rotten self defined inferiority or inhumane characteristics......

 

5. The old and wise took decades to construct, despite with unintended consequences that yet to be dealt with. But, your graceful art work ruins all within short period of time?

 

Do not know what you want, why you want it, could you face the consequences of those inhumane actions, might be the greatest blocks in your path. Play innocent while being a mastermind of ruins is clever but how do you live with yourself........... ?

 

On 4/25/2022 at 2:40 AM, Wombat One said:

Russia would be vaporised and China too. Only way to match global demand with global supply. Indeed, Putin has already got Biden, Johnson, and Macron thinking along these lines. He claims to be a rat that has been cornered and ready to bite, but all I can see is a rat that is drowning. The more he threatens nuclear war, the more likely he is to get himself fried. Now that the USA has successfully tested their hypersonic weapons, and the B-21 bomber is about to start rolling off the production line, the mood at the top is becoming increasingly frosty and Putin could not have chosen a worse time to poke the Eagle. MAD indeed.

yeah..... you speak as if you are mightier than all............ Provoking war is profitable, no doubt, but you must know what you want at the end and if you can swallow the consequences. All money and power that last a few months  might be no fun. There is always a price for inhumanity............

Ask away, shall you need better ways to make things work your way.........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

It will be the whole thing when they manage to start it from a standstill. That is the most difficult bit with scramjets. Dropping it from a bomber is not that. If they get to about Mach 2.5 under some combination of gravity / solid rocket booster, starting a scramjet becomes outright trivial.

Yes I agree it needs to be "launched" rather than get a ride

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Rob Plant said:

Yes I agree it needs to be "launched" rather than get a ride

Having said that I hope none are ever launched by anyone in anger!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0