Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TN

"On my first day as President...I will ban fracking—everywhere." says Elizabeth Warren

Elizabeth Warren Desperately Seeks "More" Inflation

Tyler Durden's Photo
by Tyler Durden
Monday, May 30, 2022 - 05:00 PM

Authored by Mike Shedlock via MIshTalk.com,

To put things politely, Elizabeth Warren is an economic moron...

45c155a8dc056ad49ced35ed8f2925e56fb314a2

"On my first day as president, I will sign an executive order that puts a total moratorium on all new fossil fuel leases for drilling offshore and on public lands. And I will ban fracking—everywhere."

Thank you Elizabeth Warren for another "Hoot of the Day".

She is a multiple time winner.

[TWITTER SCREENSHOTS]

Warren's plan to tamp down inflation includes more free money.

"As a country, we shouldn’t crush people with debt for trying to build a better future. Technical schools, community colleges, and public universities should be tuition-free. And to start righting this wrong, President Biden must #CancelStudentDebt."

Why stop there?

Free Universal Child Care....

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/elizabeth-warren-desperately-seeks-more-inflation

She will never have one day in office. 

Durden has a better chance of being elected dog catcher .

On 5/30/2022 at 5:51 PM, Tom Nolan said:

Elizabeth Warren Desperately Seeks "More" Inflation

Tyler Durden's Photo
by Tyler Durden
Monday, May 30, 2022 - 05:00 PM

Authored by Mike Shedlock via MIshTalk.com,

To put things politely, Elizabeth Warren is an economic moron...

45c155a8dc056ad49ced35ed8f2925e56fb314a2

"On my first day as president, I will sign an executive order that puts a total moratorium on all new fossil fuel leases for drilling offshore and on public lands. And I will ban fracking—everywhere."

Thank you Elizabeth Warren for another "Hoot of the Day".

She is a multiple time winner.

[TWITTER SCREENSHOTS]

Warren's plan to tamp down inflation includes more free money.

"As a country, we shouldn’t crush people with debt for trying to build a better future. Technical schools, community colleges, and public universities should be tuition-free. And to start righting this wrong, President Biden must #CancelStudentDebt."

Why stop there?

Free Universal Child Care....

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/elizabeth-warren-desperately-seeks-more-inflation

Bernie and Warren whacks are why Biden got the nomination. Then with another idiot and Traitor Trump the half asleep Biden got the nod. Face it, not any good choices. I have no problem going towards an electric economy. But it has to be practical and in a way the bottom 50% of the economic ladder is not affected. Mandates are bad. If the tech is good enough, the transion will happen naturally. The best widget will win. Fracking is needed as long as ice cars run. We don’t need imports. Flaring is not needed. We also don’t need an international market for FF. Set a continent price and who cares what happens. I just hit 65 and am embarrassed by our politics. What idiots, what a mess.