TN

Famous author Michael Crichton talks about the "Climate Change Religion" aka Feudalism 2.0

Recommended Posts

In 2022, Google has dramatically censored its search results for alternative narratives to the "official Climate Change narrative".  Many great alternative websites and information is available, but the "Powers That Should Not Be" don't want you to investigate them.   Governments and the MainstreamMedia are all in alignment with the offical Climate Change narrative.  Famous author Michael Crichton categories the new era environmentalism as a religion.  The Godfather of enironmentalism is Maurice Strong, and if you have not heard of him, then you need to watch "How and Why Big Oil Conquered the World" with emphasis on "Why Big Oil Conquered the World."

VIDEO - 37 minutes

FLASHBACK: Feudalism 2.0 (2007)

https://odysee.com/@corbettreport:0/ep006-feudalism2:c

Description:Today we examine the implications of a fearful new religion that is being promoted in the mainstream media to introduce a new feudal society to the public.

Documentation - https://www.corbettreport.com/episode-006-feudalism-2-0/

For more on Maurice Strong, see...

Many people became informed about this ESG and Digital ID and Technocracy approach in 2017.  It was all laid out with sourced document transcripts for those who WATCHED...

th?id=OIP._oaR6afOS7Dw56328LpLGQHaEK%26p

 

How & Why Big Oil Conquered The World with transcripts
https://www.corbettreport.com/bigoil/
Episode 310 – How Big Oil Conquered The World – 12/28/2015
https://www.corbettreport.com/episode-310-rise-of-the-oiligarchs/
Episode 321 – Why Big Oil Conquered the World – 10/06/2017
https://www.corbettreport.com/episode-321-why-big-oil-conquered-the-world/

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/8/2022 at 5:00 AM, Tom Nolan said:

In 2022, Google has dramatically censored its search results for alternative narratives to the "official Climate Change narrative".  Many great alternative websites and information is available, but the "Powers That Should Not Be" don't want you to investigate them.   Governments and the Mainstream Media are all in alignment with the official Climate Change narrative.  Famous author Michael Crichton categories the new era environmentalism as a religion. 

I thoroughly agree with Crichton, and is explanation is amusing for those who care to look at the links. One point that should be noted is that Crichton died the year after the featured video, aged 66, and might even have known that he had cancer when he gave that explanation. I make this point only to head off any attempts to dismiss his point, simply by saying that the author is long gone. His words are still relevant. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Michael Crichton Is the biggest fraud pushing on climate change since Al Gore!
 

Both of these assclowns can take turns kissing each other's asses!

DSAF kill each other!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

Micheal Crichton is a fiction writer with little grasp on reality.

Is he still saying second-hand smoke is safe? 

"I can tell you that second hand smoke is not a health hazard to anyone and never was, and the EPA has always known it.“ - Michael Crichton.

You probably believe Jurassic park is real just like the Matrix and Fight Club (your favs).

Do not listen to fiction writers, they spend all day making up believable lies - it is literally their job.

FYI Crichton died of cancer.

Edited by TailingsPond

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/7/2022 at 1:00 PM, Tom Nolan said:

In 2022, Google has dramatically censored its search results for alternative narratives to the "official Climate Change narrative".  Many great alternative websites and information is available, but the "Powers That Should Not Be" don't want you to investigate them.   Governments and the MainstreamMedia are all in alignment with the offical Climate Change narrative.  Famous author Michael Crichton categories the new era environmentalism as a religion.  The Godfather of enironmentalism is Maurice Strong, and if you have not heard of him, then you need to watch "How and Why Big Oil Conquered the World" with emphasis on "Why Big Oil Conquered the World."

VIDEO - 37 minutes

FLASHBACK: Feudalism 2.0 (2007)

https://odysee.com/@corbettreport:0/ep006-feudalism2:c

Description:Today we examine the implications of a fearful new religion that is being promoted in the mainstream media to introduce a new feudal society to the public.

Documentation - https://www.corbettreport.com/episode-006-feudalism-2-0/

For more on Maurice Strong, see...

Many people became informed about this ESG and Digital ID and Technocracy approach in 2017.  It was all laid out with sourced document transcripts for those who WATCHED...

th?id=OIP._oaR6afOS7Dw56328LpLGQHaEK%26p

 

How & Why Big Oil Conquered The World with transcripts
https://www.corbettreport.com/bigoil/
Episode 310 – How Big Oil Conquered The World – 12/28/2015
https://www.corbettreport.com/episode-310-rise-of-the-oiligarchs/
Episode 321 – Why Big Oil Conquered the World – 10/06/2017
https://www.corbettreport.com/episode-321-why-big-oil-conquered-the-world/

Google has dramatically censored its search results for alternative narratives??????

 

then start up an alternative....we will flock to it in droves...ha ha ha

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

3 hours ago, markslawson said:

I thoroughly agree with Crichton, and is explanation is amusing for those who care to look at the links. One point that should be noted is that Crichton died the year after the featured video, aged 66, and might even have known that he had cancer when he gave that explanation. I make this point only to head off any attempts to dismiss his point, simply by saying that the author is long gone. His words are still relevant. 

Not really...  

"I can tell you that second hand smoke is not a health hazard to anyone and never was, and the EPA has always known it.“ - Michael Crichton.

Edited by TailingsPond

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/7/2022 at 2:00 PM, Tom Nolan said:

In 2022, Google has dramatically censored its search results for alternative narratives to the "official Climate Change narrative".  Many great alternative websites and information is available, but the "Powers That Should Not Be" don't want you to investigate them.   Governments and the MainstreamMedia are all in alignment with the offical Climate Change narrative.  Famous author Michael Crichton categories the new era environmentalism as a religion.  The Godfather of enironmentalism is Maurice Strong, and if you have not heard of him, then you need to watch "How and Why Big Oil Conquered the World" with emphasis on "Why Big Oil Conquered the World."

VIDEO - 37 minutes

FLASHBACK: Feudalism 2.0 (2007)

https://odysee.com/@corbettreport:0/ep006-feudalism2:c

Description:Today we examine the implications of a fearful new religion that is being promoted in the mainstream media to introduce a new feudal society to the public.

Documentation - https://www.corbettreport.com/episode-006-feudalism-2-0/

For more on Maurice Strong, see...

Many people became informed about this ESG and Digital ID and Technocracy approach in 2017.  It was all laid out with sourced document transcripts for those who WATCHED...

th?id=OIP._oaR6afOS7Dw56328LpLGQHaEK%26p

 

How & Why Big Oil Conquered The World with transcripts
https://www.corbettreport.com/bigoil/
Episode 310 – How Big Oil Conquered The World – 12/28/2015
https://www.corbettreport.com/episode-310-rise-of-the-oiligarchs/
Episode 321 – Why Big Oil Conquered the World – 10/06/2017
https://www.corbettreport.com/episode-321-why-big-oil-conquered-the-world/

What do you expect from Putin propaganda. Turns out Republicans have become a front for Putin policies and Fossile Fuel support. Congress was right. Putin did interfere in US elections and is responsible for much of the fake posting by bots in all American media. Bots can’t google and can’t read charts. A known weakness for Russians and Republicans alike. Let’s all thank Musk for bringing the proliferation of bots to public discussion. Bots need not respond. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is easy to notice that some people did not watch the full video "Feudalism 2.0" nor "How and Why Big Oil Conquered the World", because they entirely missed the points... the full concepts being relayed.  Ha!...Like claiming that one sees, when one does not thoroughly look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, TailingsPond said:

Not really...  

"I can tell you that second hand smoke is not a health hazard to anyone and never was, and the EPA has always known it.“ - Michael Crichton.

I didn't look at the smoke stuff, wasn't aware that he said it and was talking about climate snot smoking. But, sorry about this, he's probably closer to the truth than the many "find anything at all we can to blame on smoking" brigade. I'm not going to engage in an old debate so it will do you no good to complain to me about it - I just won't respond - but I thought at the time that the secondary smoke demon was over-sold. Much like climate a possibly useful precaution got distorted out of all recognition by activists and lunatics, and a mass of dodgy research. In other words, Crichton is still more right than wrong. Leave it with you. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, markslawson said:

 In other words, Crichton is still more right than wrong. Leave it with you. 

Dead of cancer at 66

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/9/2022 at 8:50 PM, TailingsPond said:

Dead of cancer at 66

Classic "change the subject" technique, move the spotlight away from the problem at hand.

In other words, you have no comeback for the issue being dicussed.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

1 hour ago, Ecocharger said:

Classic "change the subject" technique, move the spotlight away from the problem at hand.

In other words, you have no comeback for the issue being dicussed.

No, it was an example of the guy's delusional thinking; it sets a precedent.

The guy who thought climate change is overblown also thought second-hand smoke was harmless.  The fact he died of cancer is just funny.

Next you will think he brought dinosaurs back from extinction...

The cult loves fiction.

Edited by TailingsPond

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/9/2022 at 6:40 PM, markslawson said:

I didn't look at the smoke stuff, wasn't aware that he said it and was talking about climate snot smoking. But, sorry about this, he's probably closer to the truth than the many "find anything at all we can to blame on smoking" brigade. I'm not going to engage in an old debate so it will do you no good to complain to me about it - I just won't respond - but I thought at the time that the secondary smoke demon was over-sold. Much like climate a possibly useful precaution got distorted out of all recognition by activists and lunatics, and a mass of dodgy research. In other words, Crichton is still more right than wrong. Leave it with you. 

Classic right wing cult - ignore the truth.

There is no debate, smoke is bad.

At least "I thought at the time" suggests some learning occurred since then. You now probably accept second-hand smoke is bad.  If you have children or grandchildren I doubt you would let me blow smoke in their faces - fancy that.  Yet car exhaust is still perfectly okay by you... "breathe deep from the tailpipe kids, don't believe the liberals"

Fast forward to the future and you will look back and see more false beliefs.  Isn't better to error on the side of safety?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/8/2022 at 9:05 PM, RichieRich216 said:

Michael Crichton Is the biggest fraud pushing on climate change since Al Gore!
 

Both of these assclowns can take turns kissing each other's asses!

DSAF kill each other!

The interesting thing is that Crichton's anti climate change novel comes with a huge bibliography documenting everything he says in his book.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/11/2022 at 12:20 PM, TailingsPond said:

Classic right wing cult - ignore the truth.

There is no debate, smoke is bad.

At least "I thought at the time" suggests some learning occurred since then. You now probably accept second-hand smoke is bad.  If you have children or grandchildren I doubt you would let me blow smoke in their faces - fancy that.  Yet car exhaust is still perfectly okay by you... "breathe deep from the tailpipe kids, don't believe the liberals"

Fast forward to the future and you will look back and see more false beliefs.  Isn't better to error on the side of safety?

Your argument is not with Crichton. He references every scientific statement in the book. Your argument is with all the peer reviewed articles in Science and Nature and dozens of other Scientific journals he references. They are the ones who you think are stupid and you are smarter than.

You need to demand Science and Nature submit all their articles to you for approval, since you believe you are smarter than all those scientists.

  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Michael Sanches said:

Your argument is not with Crichton. He references every scientific statement in the book. Your argument is with all the peer reviewed articles in Science and Nature and dozens of other Scientific journals he references. They are the ones who you think are stupid and you are smarter than.

You need to demand Science and Nature submit all their articles to you for approval, since you believe you are smarter than all those scientists.

Forget papers and peer review for a second.  Would you allow people to smoke around your loved ones?  He was spewing shit and knew it.

A large percentage of scientific papers are eventually refuted, that doesn't mean any of it was bad science. "Stand on the shoulders of giants."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, TailingsPond said:

Forget papers and peer review for a second.  Would you allow people to smoke around your loved ones?  He was spewing shit and knew it.

A large percentage of scientific papers are eventually refuted, that doesn't mean any of it was bad science. "Stand on the shoulders of giants."

He also breathed oxygen. Since you say everything he did was corrupt, what do you breathe? For the record I agree with him that breathing oxygen is life saving and I do it myself.

Are you planning on refuting him by breathing pure carbon monoxide?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Michael Sanches said:

He also breathed oxygen. Since you say everything he did was corrupt, what do you breathe? For the record I agree with him that breathing oxygen is life saving and I do it myself.

Are you planning on refuting him by breathing pure carbon monoxide?

Where did I say that? 

My main point is that science fiction writers are not scientists. Do not look to them for knowledge.  I pointed out a example of him misleading people in the past.  If you still think his opinion on second-hand smoke is correct then go ahead and believe his ideas on climate change. 

Why are you even defending him?  Do you work for big tobacco or just love imaginary dinosaurs? Perhaps you smoke and don't want to feel guilty for poisoning others around you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/13/2022 at 11:53 AM, TailingsPond said:

My main point is that science fiction writers are not scientists.

TailingsPond, You demonstrate that you don't know Crichton's background.  And you also demonstrate that you have not even watched the full video and context to the concepts presented.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tom Nolan said:

TailingsPond, You demonstrate that you don't know Crichton's background.  And you also demonstrate that you have not even watched the full video and context to the concepts presented.

I know of his background, obviously, as I demonstrated misinformation he spread in the past.

Do you think second hand smoke is harmless?  There really is no reason to read past that statement of his before discrediting him.

I admit his books are entertaining... he writes good fiction.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/13/2022 at 11:53 AM, TailingsPond said:

My main point is that science fiction writers are not scientists.

Many of his novels have medical or scientific underpinnings, reflecting his medical training and scientific background.

Crichton received an M.D. from Harvard Medical School in 1969 but did not practice medicine, choosing to focus on his writing instead.

He obtained his bachelor's degree in biological anthropology summa cum laude in 1964[15] and was initiated into the Phi Beta Kappa Society.[15] He received a Henry Russell Shaw Traveling Fellowship from 1964 to 1965 and was a visiting lecturer in Anthropology at the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom in 1965.[15] Crichton later enrolled at Harvard Medical School.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/9/2022 at 2:02 PM, Boat said:

What do you expect from Putin propaganda. Turns out Republicans have become a front for Putin policies and Fossile Fuel support. Congress was right. Putin did interfere in US elections and is responsible for much of the fake posting by bots in all American media. Bots can’t google and can’t read charts. A known weakness for Russians and Republicans alike. Let’s all thank Musk for bringing the proliferation of bots to public discussion. Bots need not respond. Lol

Putin is also the root cause of orphan kittens! (this actually rhymes in Russian)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/14/2022 at 4:34 PM, Tom Nolan said:

Many of his novels have medical or scientific underpinnings, reflecting his medical training and scientific background.

Crichton received an M.D. from Harvard Medical School in 1969 but did not practice medicine, choosing to focus on his writing instead.

He obtained his bachelor's degree in biological anthropology summa cum laude in 1964[15] and was initiated into the Phi Beta Kappa Society.[15] He received a Henry Russell Shaw Traveling Fellowship from 1964 to 1965 and was a visiting lecturer in Anthropology at the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom in 1965.[15] Crichton later enrolled at Harvard Medical School.

I've read many of his books. He was smart, and a great writer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.