TN

87,000 new IRS agents, higher taxes, and a massive green energy slush fund... "Here Are The Winners And Losers In The 'Inflation Reduction Act'"-ZeroHedge

3 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

I sure did and showed that you are wrong, yet again.

Just can not make the case yet again Jay; why don't you reach out and find a children's forum? You continuously Underperform on this topic, then again that has most likely been your whole life..

Over a period of 10 years, the law is estimated to raise revenue from:

The Inflation Reduction Act changed a wide range of tax laws and provided funds to improve our services and technology to make tax filing easier for you.

Since the Inflation Reduction Act is a 10-year plan, the changes won't happen immediately. We're working to implement the law as quickly as we can. 

TEN YEARS JAY!

(edited)

5 hours ago, RichieRich216 said:

Over a period of 10 years, the law is estimated to raise revenue from:

The Inflation Reduction Act changed a wide range of tax laws and provided funds to improve our services and technology to make tax filing easier for you.

Since the Inflation Reduction Act is a 10-year plan, the changes won't happen immediately. We're working to implement the law as quickly as we can. 

TEN YEARS JAY!

And the executive branch can withdraw the money each year for 10 years and the House has no further say in the matter. It is such a simple concept, not surprised you can't understand it.

Try getting those two brain cells of yours warmed up and read this slowly:

"Inflation Reduction Act (IRA), appropriated to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and related agencies a total of $79.6 billion to remain available through the end of FY2031"

image.png.293375d21dbe1dfcbea285aeca53610b.png

image.png.aee4be8e24d1e5e5fb141892c74e8f84.png

image.png.f4fef6bc5cc9de46420944ad781c63c5.png

image.png.efd8349e0b56ae7cea55486aa02061be.png

https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/IN/IN11977#:~:text=117-169%2C commonly referred to,tax code%2C among other purposes.

Edited by Jay McKinsey

AND A NEW PRESIDENT can terminate it with the help of Congress 

Put your money where your mouth is; both of us can deposit 250K each with the law firm Jones Day in an escrow account for four years and at the end if the IRS has withdrawn the funds you win and I lose; if not I win. Let me know.

(edited)

2 hours ago, RichieRich216 said:

AND A NEW PRESIDENT can terminate it with the help of Congress 

You need a new President and a new Senate. Changing the law requires a new law to be passed.

The important thing is that you admitted you were wrong.

Edited by Jay McKinsey

(edited)

1 hour ago, RichieRich216 said:

I'm willing to put cash money down are you!

What are you babbling about?

You lost the argument.

But joyous news!! The House Republicans are going to shut down the government over funding of the DOJ. Oh that will be a thing of beauty!!! 

Edited by Jay McKinsey

2 hours ago, RichieRich216 said:

Jay that you....

So you admit defeat. :)

I would say that in the ass-kicking contest, you are the guy with a tin cup and one leg...