On 9/8/2018 at 1:27 AM, Rodent said:

Just weird. You can't go an hour or two without getting high? I mean, it was either a purposeful publicity stunt or an inability to self-regulate--you don't just casually think to yourself mid-interview...hey, I think I'll light up now. Either way, this doesn't bode well for Tesla. 

I saw the video and it looked like Elon was just being polite. Joe Rogan explained that it was legal in California and passed the joint. Then Elon took a single light puff and blew it out instantly. Any college student knows that to fake it - you need to at least hold it in your mouth for a bit. 

My initial thought was that Elon felt the peer pressure, but wanted to stay coherent for the rest of the podcast.

On further reflection, I think that there is a good chance that Elon is following an ex-president who also didn’t inhale. Popularity ratings are down at the moment, but when the semen-stained dress turns up all of those short sellers will be sorry. The American public needs the sex AND drug scandals for popularity ratings to increase. Just drugs or just sex is boring now.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jason Lavis said:

I saw the video and it looked like Elon was just being polite. Joe Rogan explained that it was legal in California and passed the joint. Then Elon took a single light puff and blew it out instantly. Any college student knows that to fake it - you need to at least hold it in your mouth for a bit. 

My initial thought was that Elon felt the peer pressure, but wanted to stay coherent for the rest of the podcast.

What, is he 12??

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Jason Lavis said:

I'm pretty sure Elon smokes. He attends burning man every year - you know he's doing a bit more than just marijuana. It was an interesting podcast - I'm glad Joe got him on the show. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Rodent said:

What, is he 12??

I've often seen it said that most of us lose the childlike qualities of creativity and a vivid imagination as we get older, the few that keep it end up with advantages and disadvantages. I certainly stopped imagining that I might build a rocket and go and live on somewhere like Mars at around the age of 12!

• Like 1