MP

Solving The Space Problem For America’s Solar Industry

On 6/5/2023 at 12:39 PM, NickW said:

Solar panels last much lower than 25 years. The ones built for the Whitehouse in the 70's under Carter are still functional now. 

On the disposal point there is a reason for that - very few are being scraped at present as the majority built still have decades of life left in them. Much like there wasn't a mobile phone recycling industry in 1985. 

Funny fact if you check history, Thise panels were never connected to White House power source as were deemed a security issue.

(edited)

On 6/5/2023 at 9:39 AM, NickW said:

Solar panels last much lower than 25 years. The ones built for the Whitehouse in the 70's under Carter are still functional now. 

Carter administration interesting,and deploying solar panels! Hmm Carter the worst American president in history giving Green Energy a leg up. Fitting commentary..Trending Losers comes to mind. Perhaps history is biting us in the @&& once again..actually right before our EYEZ.

https://nypost.com/2021/09/03/joe-biden-is-making-even-jimmy-carter-look-good/

Joe Biden is making even Jimmy Carter look good

The worst president since Jimmy Carter.”

You see a lot of that sort of thing if you regularly read conservative commentary, as I do. But as a conservative writer, I think it’s unfair to the 39th president. I think it’s time to say some good words for Carter. And if some of his accomplishments provide stark contrasts with his only-18-years-younger successor, President Joe Biden, well, draw your own conclusions.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Carter administration interesting,and deploying solar panels! Hmm Carter the worst American president in history giving Green Energy a leg up. Fitting commentary..Trending Losers comes to mind. Perhaps history is biting us in the @&& once again..actually right before our EYEZ.

https://nypost.com/2021/09/03/joe-biden-is-making-even-jimmy-carter-look-good/

Joe Biden is making even Jimmy Carter look good

The worst president since Jimmy Carter.”

You see a lot of that sort of thing if you regularly read conservative commentary, as I do. But as a conservative writer, I think it’s unfair to the 39th president. I think it’s time to say some good words for Carter. And if some of his accomplishments provide stark contrasts with his only-18-years-younger successor, President Joe Biden, well, draw your own conclusions.

NY Post ....just the paper end of Fake news....How much did Murdoch have to pay out a few weeks ago for spreading lies????

anyone quoting anything out of the NY Post is posting garbage........

Love to see Carter is still right and you are wrong

Trending Losers these days......Those who voted for Trump

Worst American President in History...Soon to be First President wearing stripes and flip flops

Enjoy Green Energy...our are you unplugged from the grid so you are not using green energy??? ha ha ha

Murdoch is the face of the Republican lies. Big oil supports him with deep pockets so expect no changes. He is a foreigner so expect no quarter when it comes to disinformation. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, notsonice said:

NY Post ....just the paper end of Fake news....How much did Murdoch have to pay out a few weeks ago for spreading lies????

anyone quoting anything out of the NY Post is posting garbage........

Love to see Carter is still right and you are wrong

Trending Losers these days......Those who voted for Trump

Worst American President in History...Soon to be First President wearing stripes and flip flops

Enjoy Green Energy...our are you unplugged from the grid so you are not using green energy??? ha ha ha

3 minutes ago, Boat said:

Murdoch is the face of the Republican lies. Big oil supports him with deep pockets so expect no changes. He is a foreigner so expect no quarter when it comes to disinformation. 

Did I not state grab some popcorn?   The drama of a lifetime is occurring. Next up..

1. FBI director facing contempt of Congress!

2. Trump facing a indictment for obstruction.

History has shown every indictment gives Trump a poll increase, and yet Biden keeps sinking and sinking..

So many possibilities so little time..what lies in 2024 will be extraordinary.

(edited)

9 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Did I not state grab some popcorn?   The drama of a lifetime is occurring. Next up..

History has shown every indictment gives Trump a poll increase, and yet Biden keeps sinking and sinking..

1, GOP drama queens are finding nothing so they invent more drama.....GOP Drag show........Old men that have big boobs....or should I say are big boobs. GOP chasing Trumps pick for FBI.......Drama Queens chasing one of their own........that is what I call a drag show........

2. Poll increase ???what does that get  you in lockup.......extra side of slop at dinner time????

3. What lies ??? well your boss is going to get 5 to 10 years the way he is going.....Tapes of him bragging about top secret documents.....oh my.........no need for popcorn...

now back to the subject...Solar Panels on Roofs........looks like the GOP did not put a stop to sleepy Joe's push for Solar Panels everywhere

Manufacturing  and installing Solar Panels in the US is picking up steam, thanks to Sleepy Joe and the neutered GOP congress

Edited by notsonice

(edited)

22 minutes ago, Boat said:

Murdoch sure must miss that 785 Million.....next shoe to drop.....over a billion????? Big lies and you pay big bucks......

What is Tucker doing these days...........installing solar panels for Sleepy Joe???

Edited by notsonice
  • Haha 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, notsonice said:

Manufacturing  and installing Solar Panels in the US is picking up steam, thanks to Sleepy Joe and the neutered GOP congress

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-solar-expansion-stalled-by-rural-land-use-protests-2022-04-07/

It’s got nasty’: the battle to build the US’s biggest solar power farm

When proposals for the largest solar plant ever conceived for US soil started to gather pace – a plan that involves spearing several million solar panels into the flat farmland of northern Indiana – something in Connie Ehrlich seems to have snapped

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

1 hour ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Extraordinary like another Coup attempt? Seems rather redundant and stale? Has Murdoch got the money for another election? The last one cost him a bit.  Isn’t it time to revive the fears of a crashed economy and high unemployment? 

1 minute ago, Boat said:

Extraordinary like another Coup attempt? Seems rather redundant and stale? Has Murdoch got the money for another election? The last one cost him a bit.  Isn’t it time to revive the fears of a crashed economy and high unemployment? 

Murdoch you say? How's about Musk exposing the Twitter FBI Biden hushup...Now that was some whip so to speak.

10 hours ago, Boat said:

No doubt Murdoch is an evil SOB and he has dragged UK media right into the gutter over the last 3-4 decades.

14 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Murdoch you say? How's about Musk exposing the Twitter FBI Biden hushup...Now that was some whip so to speak.

A "hushup" that lasted one day?  Really effective, not!

38 minutes ago, turbguy said:

A "hushup" that lasted one day?  Really effective, not!

Lol well believe it is just beginning..while we're here hows life with no Liz? Hmm actually are any Jan 6th members still holding office?

What lies ahead in 2024...

(edited)

10 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Lol well believe it is just beginning..while we're here hows life with no Liz? Hmm actually are any Jan 6th members still holding office?

What lies ahead in 2024...

Let me explain...

#45 sued twitter for censoring him.

When the "twitter files" came out #45 used that as evidence.

Twitter lawyers are claiming in court that the government never censored anything. There was never a demand or coercion. And, that the FBI only paid for the work twitter has to do to fulfill subpoena requests and never paid “bribes” to anyone. Completely undercuting Elon’s bullshit propaganda in a court of law, where you either tell the truth, or suffer consequences. Elon's lawyers did that.

Life must be bad when your own lawyers throw you under the bus.

Life without Liz is still very conservative.

Beyond 2024?

• Less coal.
  • More EV's
  • Less "Q".
  • More wind
  • More solar
  • More money!
Edited by turbguy
  • Like 1

(edited)

3 hours ago, turbguy said:

Twitter lawyers are claiming in court that the government never censored anything. There was never a demand or coercion. And, that the FBI only paid for the work twitter has to do to fulfill subpoena requests and never paid “bribes” to anyone. Completely undercuting Elon’s bullshit propaganda in a court of law, where you either tell the truth, or suffer consequences. Elon's lawyers did that.

Life must be bad when your own lawyers throw you under the bus.

At first I believed you to bat shit crazy, after some research I believe I'm on track with your thoughts. LMAO the meltdown is in full bloom...

We're back to rumor has It??? Not this time. Legal EXPERTS?  Perhaps a legal AI program just a few CODES short of a full deck.  

Legal experts have said the claim of a constitutional violation is weak because the First Amendment binds the government, not political campaigns, and Trump was president at the time, not Biden. The Twitter Files also show the Trump administration made its own requests for removal of Twitter content. And the payments to Twitter have also been identified as routine reimbursements for responding to subpoenas and investigations, not payments for content moderation decisions.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/06/tech/twitter-files-lawyers/index.html

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

(edited)

20 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

At first I believed you to bat shit crazy, after some research I believe I'm on track with your thoughts. LMAO the meltdown is in full bloom...

That sorta sounds like some strange type of "agreement"?

Seems that this situation is more like a solidification.

With today's indictment of #45, I'm ordering plenty of popcorn.

This ain't no "movie".

Edited by turbguy

(edited)

58 minutes ago, turbguy said:

With today's indictment of #45, I'm ordering plenty of popcorn.

This ain't no "movie".

Oh how contraire Turbguy...

Biden's been exposed as today

Today Trumps under indictment. 

Next week wire fences around the capital again?

Comer cancels Wray contempt vote after FBI offers to let full Oversight Committee review Biden document

“The Full Committee business meeting to vote on holding Director Wray in contempt of Congress is now removed from Thursday’s schedule,” Comer said. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/rep-james-comer-tees-contempt-resolution-fbi-director-biden-probe-rcna88124

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

(edited)

19 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Oh how contraire Turbguy...

Biden's been exposed as today

I'll wait...

Just two more weeks, eh?

"Wouldn't it be better if we just told them we don't have anything"?

Edited by turbguy

Just now, turbguy said:

I'll wait...

Just two more weeks, eh?

Happened yesterday old boy. Up next congressional disclosure. As I've stated drama at every turn..

What lies In 2024

(edited)

13 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Happened yesterday old boy. Up next congressional disclosure. As I've stated drama at every turn..

What lies In 2024

Popcorn!!

"Wouldn't it be better if we just told them we don't have anything"?

Clipboard1.jpg

Edited by turbguy