Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ron Wagner

Why Russia's Biggest Threat is Actually China

Putin has failed as a leader of Russia. He always seen Europe as an enemy of Russia even after the fall of the Soviet Union. His aim was always to restore as much land as possible under the heel of Russia. He had success in Chechnya, Georgia, Syria, Transnistra etc. These were all just stepping stones. Then he conquered Eastern Ukraine and Crimea. Recently he tried to take over all of Ukraine and thought he could do it in a week. At the same time, he tried to blackmail Europe into paying outrageous prices for oil and natural gas by withholding supply saying that he didn't have enough. 

Europe had been warned by America that they were becoming too dependent on Russia and they couldn't be trusted. NATO soon saw " the writing on the wall" and backed Ukraine as it was brutally attacked. Russia is now losing its economic status and its future looks very bleak. 

This video explains the history between China and Russia and how they have been traditional enemies much longer than allies. It is predicted that China will overwhelm Russia by the power of the Chinese population and the basic elements of geography and economics. The vast natural resources of Russia are needed by China and that includes fresh water which is plentiful in Russia. Timber, precious metals, oil and gas are all plentiful in Russia. 

I see OPs Sinophobe is expanding his scope to Russophobe. sigh.  Sadly, ignorance, lies, and propaganda are a constant in this world.

To the OP moderators, what has this to do with oil and gas?  Other than Russia has it, and China needs it, which even a moron can see. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, frankfurter said:

Sadly, ignorance, lies, and propaganda are a constant in this world.

Frankie this is true, however it is the world over and in every nation including your own.

• Upvote 1

(edited)

12 hours ago, frankfurter said:

I see OPs Sinophobe is expanding his scope to Russophobe. sigh.  Sadly, ignorance, lies, and propaganda are a constant in this world.

To the OP moderators, what has this to do with oil and gas?  Other than Russia has it, and China needs it, which even a moron can see. 

what has this to do with oil and gas?......

you need to ask this question????

answer.....Russia uses oil and gas as a political tool and as a tool for economic warfare across the globe

and as you know oil and gas are imported by China on a massive scale

Sadly even a moron can understand that Russia China relations are very important in the Oil Gas Coal and all forms of energy

Edited by notsonice

(edited)

Dont you think its really a bit late to tell such fairytale to any sensible Russian?

You made a strategic bet to destroy Russia  in February/March 2022  and after you failed miserably and get a boomerang effect I mean painful long-lasting deindustrialization in Europe as result as I warn you more than 18 month ago now this?

Well this is a lost case. And end of abundance for Europe for sure and for long time. 

Greens in Europe must become one day poor enough to finally understand why China or India care much more to become developed no matter source of energy they will use to achieve that than some climate change

Thats all.

Edited by Tomasz
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Tomasz said:

Dont you think its really a bit late to tell such fairytale to any sensible Russian?

You made a strategic bet to destroy Russia  in February/March 2022  and after you failed miserably and get a boomerang effect I mean painful long-lasting deindustrialization in Europe as result as I warn you more than 18 month ago now this?

Well this is a lost case. And end of abundance for Europe for sure and for long time. 

Greens in Europe must become one day poor enough to finally understand why China or India care much more to become developed no matter source of energy they will use to achieve that than some climate change

Thats all.

boy you sure are babbling BS now.....How is Gazprom doing these days...........Nat Gas sales to the EU booming??????

are there any sensible Russians left willing to go fight and die for the good old USSR..???????

You made a strategic bet to destroy Russia  in February/March 2022?????

Nope your boss, Putin, made a bad bet...........and he alone is destroying Russia......

Is there anything left of the good old USSR today?????????

@notsonice.  Say, you chose a good name, quite apt.  Russia is being destroyed? Got any stats to support this? may we see?  Perhaps you are confused and mean to say Europe?  The USSR died long ago, resulting from US and EU 'policy'. Yet you think the USSR remains with us? True, no Russian would think of fighting for the USSR.

The 'wagner' above posts an article wherein Putin is blamed for withholding gas supplies to EU.  This is blatant lie. The US 'sanctioned' all supplies, and tries to force the EU not to purchase from Russia. The US is desperate to make the EU a slave to the US, inter alia by forcing EU to purchase US LNG. So desperate, the US destroyed the Nord2 pipeline, a JV with Germany, and thus an act of war against a NATO member; so to guarantee no access to Russian supplies.

Also in the article, re Putin tried to invade all of Ukraine, is also a lie. Putin came to the rescue of the people who voted democratically to join Russia.  Putin has limited the conflict to those land areas, which you can see clearly by any map .  This is no different to the American Declaration of Independence and War of Independence, when the 'americans' asked France to help the yankies fight the brits. 

hmmm, when americans demand their rights to freedom, this is noble and just.  But when other people demand their rights to same, the americans label them terrorists and release the yankie war machine upon them. 

We know where 'wagner' stands: only americans have the right to freedoms, and americans have the right to deny freedoms to other people.  So where do you stand?  

• Upvote 1

True, at time when your existence is threatened, sadly the only means to deal with the aggressor is to beat him at his own game, which implies war and loss of life. The war was avoidable; proven by Minsk 1 and 2, and guaranteed by France ad UK.  But USA instructed the Ukronazis to renege on those agreements.  The USA, still today, does not recognise the right of those respective people to choose their government, and has instructed its puppet to bomb and murder civilians as collective punishment for such choice.  The bombing and murder inflicted upon civilians commenced prior to the 'war'. Putin is not instigating: rather he is reacting to the murder, and thus containing the possibility of increased threat to Russia; all the while upholding the democratic decision of the respective people.

So, no, Putin, alone by himself, is not destroying Russia. In fact, Russia is much stronger socially, militarily, economically than before. All proven by stats. 

Uh, where are your stats? 

• Upvote 1

Compared to the US Russia has a tiny economy, albeit you are correct it is growing but you'd expect that post Covid.

Current Russian GDP is $2240b compared to the US at $25450b

In fact the UK has $3000b which is larger than Russia.

I doubt militarily Russia is stronger now as they arent exactly smashing Ukraine on the front line now are they. Russia have lost generals and many thousands of soldiers, also a huge amount of military infrastructure.

Socially there are many widows that clearly are unhappy with Putin's decision to invade Ukraine so again dont think socially they are "much stronger"

Just my opinion of course, its hard to quantify if Russia is "much stronger socially and militarily" other than economically which is why I dont believe you could make the statement in the first place as there is no evidence to back this up, just your opinion.

• Upvote 1

(edited)

Russia-Ukraine war will be for 20-30 years, it is a trench war like WW1 at present. @TomaszI do not like how you defend Russia especially at present when 100,000 Ukrainians died. But of course I understand your notion that it is just another proxy war. This time in the heart of Europe. Us could destroy Iraq, Libya, Syria and a handful of other countries that were not aligned with US interests. Russia staged a war with Ukraine. Just another Cold War proxy war. But this time for me it is different as brothers, and sons of my Ukrainian friends get killed. But for me from geopolitical point of view is nothing different from Iraq, Libya or Syria attack by US. It is just powerplay,and poor Ukraine had no luck.. 

Edited by Marcin2

@Rob PlantIt is not how big is your economy but about 1. How many silent Nuclear balistic submarines you have - Russia has plenty so US will never act with boots on the ground. How potent is your military industry and they rock at the moment. Russia can prolong this war for 20 years, Ukraine for the period of EU and US help. I hope US elections will not doom Ukraine.

Russia and China are complementary economies, Russia as a source of raw materials: oil, natural gas, uranium, and military technology: nuclear submarines, jet engines, and China as a producer of everyday goods and the strong ally in case of any financial troubles. China deposints 350 trillion RMB, 40 trillions US dollars. that says all.