Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ron Wagner

RUSSIAN Oil Industry Starts to Break Down as Russia Continues 800,000 BPD Production Cuts Joe Blogs 331K subscribers

Russia's economy is falling apart. The Ruble is rubble. They are losing Crimea and possibly all of Ukrainian land that it stole. Now its most important industry oil and natural gas is declining due to sanctions and lack of western partnerships. RCW

RUSSIAN Oil Industry Starts to Break Down as Russia Continues 800,000 BPD Production Cuts

vB8-FoEB3IjawCynKI_0QHk94LuADFrHWAZGzBxN

331K subscribers

• Upvote 1

I do not believe it , although I hope it one day will come true, as I hate Russian dictatorship the same as you does.

• Upvote 1

(edited)

On 2/10/2024 at 11:48 AM, Marcin2 said:

I do not believe it , although I hope it one day will come true, as I hate Russian dictatorship the same as you does.

The Russian oil and natural gas industry will continue but there are many other sources that will be competing for the oil and gas business. Russia may never have as high a percentage of the market or as great a profit. 

Russia's reputation is destroyed and its internal control will be opposed. Its military arms exports will be worth far less.

Before the Ukraine War Russia's economy was about the side of Spain. Now it will be even less.

Edited by Ron Wagner
  • Upvote 2