Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ron Wagner

CHINA Economy Disaster - Employee Shortages, Retirement Age, Birth Rate & Ageing Population

(edited)

6 hours ago, Ron Wagner said:

You are not making much sense and believe in whatever favors Russia. Russia has been the aggressor since before the Holodomor famines. They have constantly bombed every city in their path, intentionally targeting civilians including murder, torture, and rape etc. Russia is now dying a slow death which will continue as long as Europe supports Ukraine. The next few years will tell the story. Ukraine has stronger fighting men and women who are better trained, supplied, and are motivated by protecting their own country. The Russians in the Donbass and Crimea are migrants shipped in to help gain control of the area. 

Here is a bit of concise information for you: 

Russia Losing The Economic Battle

You have 12 out of 20 in the group. Easily the majority in a voting group. 

When you stirr things like this even though with other participants showing us things, it might mean something fishy is going on in your group. Joining hands with a total sum of 150, 000 jews worldwide for revenge is exciting, is it not? 

Pioneers are in their 80s and 90, too comfortable to care; too weak to do more.

Your badge is around 70s, 60s. Whatever legacy there is, those relatives and friends of your in the 50s and younger  are eyeing to split all without much effort.

When eyes are closed, all legacies ruined, the remaining weak fire for good would be extinguished and hell awaits all, rich and poor. 

Russia may have many problems particularly if it allows this war to drag on. Military spending is jacked up to more than 40%. Internal natural descrepancies induce inefficiency and other problems brewing for long etc. 

As mentioned, russia is not the only country facing such... The decision made will determine the future... 

Edited by specinho
  • Great Response! 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

On 2/2/2024 at 6:18 PM, Ron Wagner said:

I have feared this since the elections started seeing massive fraud and got away from paper ballots etc. My own city does not want to see identification. We have few illegal mexicans but they will be coming  for work. In fact my contractor for a bathroom redo has some that do not speak English at all. Possibly recruited from Chicago. Our local Mexican restaurant has a high turnover of Mexicans but lately has hired some gringos. When I first moved here we had no Mexican restaurants. now we have several. 

The plan of bringing in illegal voters and future Democratic voters has been ramped up in the last few years. Some Republicans have joined with the solid Democratic votes to accomplish it. All states with high percentages of latino, Asian, and Muslim voters will tend toward voting Democrat. Georgia may be all it takes. It went to Biden last election, possibly through massive fraud in the cities. 

I am wondering how much Mexican cartel money is ending up in Democrat coffers. 

Here is a relatively new way they are cheating: https://dailycaller.com/2024/02/02/arizona-election-law-non-citizens-voting-2024-adrian-fontes/?utm_medium=push&utm_source=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push

Our Governor in Illinois has OKed hiring of illegal aliens for police officers. 

you seem to be lost as you opened this thread on 

CHINA Economy Disaster....Then you fall back into your 

Election BS.......

are you not able to stay on subject???????......a sign of dementia ...Trump has more and more problems staying on subject as he just babbles BS ... He is clearly losing his mental state of mind

ok so will point out your BS

since the elections started seeing massive fraud....??????????????

your bs has been disproven  there was no massive fraud...you just make up garbage as you are unable to deal with the fact that Trump lost 

you keep repeating your BS to yourself and presto you believe your own BS

This is a sign of dementia

The plan of bringing in illegal voters....More BS....The Plan ??? and these illegal voters are voting??????

did you dream this one up???????

do you actual have anything to post that is backed up with real facts not your fake claims???????????

possibly through massive fraud in the cities.???? you keep repeating BS that has been proven to be just that, BS

you just post garbage as once again you are unable to deal with the Reality that Trump lost which he followed up with a failed coup......

a sign of dementia ...you are unable to deal with reality

again when you post your BS at least try to reference to real cases of voter fraud, as you claim ...massive,  otherwise you are just parroting Trumps BS

Trump actually believes Obama is President now ....Trump is in the middle stages of full scale dementia.......and you seem to be  in the same boat...

Trumps confusion is rampant..................here is just a few of his .........dementia moments

Edited by notsonice
  • Haha 1

Sorry, but you are out of touch with reality. You just follow the lying mainstream media which is controlled by the government.  I do not want to be caught up in political issues on this site. We are so far apart I think we must agree to disagree. The manager of this site disapproves. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Ron Wagner said:

Sorry, but you are out of touch with reality. You just follow the lying mainstream media which is controlled by the government.  I do not want to be caught up in political issues on this site. We are so far apart I think we must agree to disagree. The manager of this site disapproves. 

The media is reporting news from the courts.  You can pretend that anything on mainstream media is a lie but that is not reality.

FYI democracy is all about the mainstream.

noun: mainstream:

The ideas, attitudes, or activities that are regarded as normal or conventional; the dominant trend in opinion, fashion, or the arts.

17 hours ago, Ron Wagner said:

The manager of this site disapproves. ????

are you the manager of this site?????

just because you do not like reality does not mean you are the self elected manager and can try to BS over the reality

Once again

the elections were fair and not as you describe them full of fraud

Joe is your President .......

Just because you lost does not mean you should  support insurrections and Trumps attempt to overthrow our Democracy and Constitution

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, notsonice said:

The manager of this site disapproves. ????

are you the manager of this site?????

just because you do not like reality does not mean you are the self elected manager and can try to BS over the reality

Once again

the elections were fair and not as you describe them full of fraud

Joe is your President .......

Just because you lost does not mean you should  support insurrections and Trumps attempt to overthrow our Democracy and Constitution

You are really ridiculous in trying to shut down those who you disagree with. All you do is try to intimidate others from expressing their opinions, their views, and their information. It is not a good look and should not be respected by any free thinking person. There are many others like you, it is merely a symptom of not truly being interested in seeking the truth. Just state your own information and quit disparaging others. It is pretty juvenile. 

(edited)

20 hours ago, Ron Wagner said:

You are really ridiculous in trying to shut down those who you disagree with. All you do is try to intimidate others from expressing their opinions, their views, and their information. It is not a good look and should not be respected by any free thinking person. There are many others like you, it is merely a symptom of not truly being interested in seeking the truth. Just state your own information and quit disparaging others. It is pretty juvenile. 

your opinions????

this thread is on

CHINA Economy Disaster - Employee Shortages, Retirement Age, Birth Rate & Ageing Population

do you remember ???? you started it

and within days you start babbling about your nutjob claims on US voters and elections

are you having mental breaks??????

then when you are called out for your deranged posts

you posted 

The manager of this site disapproves. 

are you the site manager?????

Move on old man and accept the fact that Trump lost

Trump is Senile along with those that support his BS claims

try to stay on your own topics.........as it appears you are losing it

Edited by notsonice

@Meredith PoorIt is not unusual that China kept in jail 2 Canadians as an answer to the prosecution of Huawei CFO. It is normal for 3 real superpowers: US, China and Russia to prize their citizens and defend them. If Canada is a US slave it has to take consequences. If it was US citizen hostaged by second rate power like Canada they would expect sanctions or military intervention. I do not defend Chinese dictatorship but that is the reality if you play with superpowers. It is like taking hostage someone of Don Corleone family, and Don has to react just to keep his status globally.

• Like 1

On 11/25/2023 at 11:07 PM, Ron Wagner said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQHZ6N31h7g

China has a hard road ahead, and many competitors. India now has a larger population which is growing. 

China has growth in 2023 of 5.2%, not a bad number in tough year of property collapse. US had these type of growth the latest in 1984, just 40 years ago.......

What I hear on Joe Blog on youtube.com is what I trust. Not on Chinese figures or Russian figures etc. He also reports that the Great Britains economy is failing.