JJ

WTI @ $75.75, headed for $64 - 67

Recommended Posts

isnt it interestin iran sanctions came 2 weeks ago and oil proceeded to crash. the big  top oil trader russel hardy from vitol none of these people had a clue, remember he said noone can avoid the sanctions which means there will be a decrease in supply, and the reverse happened. how much does that guy get paid again? anyways if someone doesnt do something quick, its over... having said that, i will be looking to go long   big later in uk session, once i see prices temporarily  base off,  sounds risky right bottom feeding, again just for a buck or maybe  even a couple, and i do expect this  first        temp retrace will be fast and furious catching many by surprise,  thats the thing if u can see the moves before they happen nothing will surprise you. all you need is an edge, and trading oil is like pulling leafs of a four leaf clover but i do admit it wasnt easy at first, i almost gave up, and then puff, the magic just happened..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

 oil hits "x" price

Mr, JJ, " oil hit x price just when I said it would hit".  👺

"except for soros how made a couple of 1 billion dollar 1 way trades"

He also just lost like a billion euros by betting agaisnt the market, when trump won the elections. 

Key word just there is "betting". He loses or wins big but in the end he can afford it. 

Your amazing explaination for the reason for why oil will not drop lower than the current price is so stupid (Because oil producing countries will go bankrupt????)

Like if the market cares if such countries go bankrupt. Wouldn't be the first time that would stood below $40 let alone $55.

Screenshot_20181114-034242-1.jpg

When you state your target (if you even do!), Say why and we the reader will evaluate if it sounds fair or just it's an attempt to sound smart. 

I tell you what makes you sound like a wannabe investor. Things like "I invested 10k and made 2k... it's been great. Now i will move for gold and silver. Yea, just hanging out here making easy money". 

Im selfish af...if I knew how to trade I would most definitely not be here trying to teach for free my ways. Im here just to see some people's opinion on stuff but dear god, how do I get pissed off at these fake traders

Edited by nostro200
Just adding more stuff
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

For today on *Stupid*

"after all at 55 many country producers will be going bankrupt. see as some here know the average cost of producing a barrel amongst most countries is about $62.5 at this point manycountries are better of closing production decresing supplyuntil there is higher deman or just risk  going bankrupt"

He took that $62.5 out of his ass or something? 

It's too exact, 62 dot 5 dollars.

Look at the graph i posted before and see that this statement is from the ramblings of a madman. 

I have no clue what's going to be the next move of oil but at least I don't pretend to know it.

Edited by nostro200
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im am so happy i got this trading under my belt, and now we will give the es and the dow jones a try too, since some of you think i      pick these numbers out randomly there is no reason showing you how i get to my targets, or giving you guys any more targets. i hope you learn a lot in the other threads that talk about technicals. from me unfortunately there is no more lessons forthcomming. a shame, since the rest of the stuff out there, is basically just a guessing game, but you got to take what you can get, and while its out there..but i will come in from time to time like i said.. but eventually less and less, as others pick up the mantle and try to figure out what is happening... please dont just bet all you eggs on the one horse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

target  for WTI  $54.30    if anyone is interested in calculating for Brent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Top Oil Trader said:

im am so happy i got this trading under my belt, and now we will give the es and the dow jones a try too, since some of you think i      pick these numbers out randomly there is no reason showing you how i get to my targets, or giving you guys any more targets. i hope you learn a lot in the other threads that talk about technicals. from me unfortunately there is no more lessons forthcomming. a shame, since the rest of the stuff out there, is basically just a guessing game, but you got to take what you can get, and while its out there..but i will come in from time to time like i said.. but eventually less and less, as others pick up the mantle and try to figure out what is happening... please dont just bet all you eggs on the one horse

Yeah, so sad that you are leaving and not sharing your awesome knowledge with us. Some of us think that you choose your target at random? No. You just contradict yourself by saying one thing at 1pm and then at 9am of the next day the opposite happends (and you congratulate yourself on how you made that call). 

So many low life scammers that would now tell you "been there, done that". Usually the end goal is to sell some stupid course on "how to trade". 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

closed yesterday's positions BUY some by hand - the delay was very weak and you need to hurry ...... went into the position to SELL

2018-11-14_13-49-44.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

now so as explained yesterday a $1 spike in uk session, will happen. and so it did, so now. will this spike continue or will wti head back down. since people think im a scammer, its better if somone who is not a scammer let you know. let me know what you think. there are only 2 choices one of them will be 

.right. but the answer is more than obvious

 

by now if you have a clue with crude, you should be able to make 2k a week minimum, or 2k - 4k a day if you really figure it out..

this for me it is very easy, but maybe that is because people think im a scammer.

in other words, crude is by far the easiest of them all to trade, a lot easier than gold, silver, or the eminis

but you certainly dont want a scammer to help you out, no that would not be a good thing, indeed. and also since im pulling these trades out of a hat, it cant be repeatable, and the key is consistancy so being lucky like say 30 times in a row, that is not something that is repeatable

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Downvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Top Oil Trader said:

now so as explained yesterday a $1 spike in uk session, will happen. and so it did, so now. will this spike continue or will wti head back down. since people think im a scammer, its better if somone who is not a scammer let you know. let me know what you think. there are only 2 choices one of them will be 

.right. but the answer is more than obvious

 

by now if you have a clue with crude, you should be able to make 2k a week minimum, or 2k - 4k a day if you really figure it out..

this for me it is very easy, but maybe that is because people think im a scammer.

in other words, crude is by far the easiest of them all to trade, a lot easier than gold, silver, or the eminis

but you certainly dont want a scammer to help you out, no that would not be a good thing, indeed. and also since im pulling these trades out of a hat, it cant be repeatable, and the key is consistancy so being lucky like say 30 times in a row, that is not something that is repeatable

 

 

 

 

 

 

:) there is no difference what to trade ... technical analysis is the same for everyone - gold, oil, silver, or wooden firewood ... just technical analysis still needs the main addition - brains and experience 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

3 hours ago, Top Oil Trader said:

so now. will this spike continue or will wti head back down. since people think im a scammer, its better if somone who is not a scammer let you know. let me know what you think. there are only 2 choices one of them will be 

There are only 2 choices???? No $hit Sherlock! Either goes up or down! Wow, Eureka!?

When people think you are a scammer, it's not because you made 30 correct calls in a row. It's because you contradict yourself with false statements. i.e; you say you predicted things when records show you said the opposite. 

Eg. You say that the oil price would go back up, next day it goes lower and hits $57, you proceed to say that you made that call. 

 

Tbh, it wouldn't be fair to call you a scammer until I see some advert that you may profit from. Until the , it's just the rambling of a madman trying to make himself look like "the top oil trader". 

Statements like 

2 hours ago, A/Plague said:

by now if you have a clue with crude, you should be able to make 2k a week minimum, or 2k - 4k a day if you really figure it out

Sounds just like someone who has no clue on what he is talking about and just wants to give his audience the product (2k a day). 

PS: the last quote was from Mr JJ, aka, "top oil trader"

Edited by nostro200
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

up 8k for the day. waited for the perfect long went in and it zoomed straight up as i expected. wasnt even home, out watching a game, when i left was up 175 now 8k

  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, nostro200 said:

Σας παρακαλώ να μάθετε τα μαθήματα

what do you mean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/1/2018 at 1:29 AM, Top Oil Trader said:

couldn't log in for some time. but..if 63 breaks it should hit my next target of 57. Something happened since october 1st, when wti was at 76, when I said crude wti would drop to 67 - 64. A day later top traders said we where going to 80 even 100. wasn't until 2  weeks later they woke up, and slowly tried to figure out what was happening, finally when wti hit 65 it hit them, oil glut, less demand etc etc. By then if you traded on the news, or all the expert analysts, you would have lost your shirt and then some.. Now they cant figure out if 65 was the bottom. Indeed 65 was a bottom, but for how long. the 64k question.

 

While everyone has been questioning his target of 57, i knew it way before and kept it mind. It's hard to predict the bottom so, everyone who wants to make profits should keep calm, listen to the experts or anyone who's good at Fundamental, Technical or non-significant analysis but has experience. Stop questioning one another because we all are in this together !!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Technical_Fundamentalist said:

@Top Oil Trader the more I see you post, the more I realize how big of a bullshitter you are. Like do you not expect people to go back and read your post history? You literally just straight up lie about making calls. At this point, I honestly think you believe the lies you tell and straight up live in a bubble.

You claim you are here to "help", but then say TA/FA wont help people trade and that they need a "special edge". You then claim you have said "special edge" but shroud it secrecy, so how in the hell are you helping anyone? 

Also, grow some () and respond to people, you clearly read what everyone says (being called a scammer) but then continue to talk as if you are speaking to an audience making indirect comments.

At least the other thread if helpful....

Hallelujah!

This is exactly what ive been trying to say from the beginning... people finally starting to see the light here.

"top oil trader" says he is here to "teach" us how to make $$$ - but never gives any info on his so called "edge".

Instead he says he went long or short - after the market moves - and claims his secret system is winning like magic. It would be hilarious if it wasnt so sad... i mean how stupid do you think people are???

Whilst he doesnt advertise his services here - as the mods would ban it - i think he waits for people to contact him via PM and then sells his snake oil there...

Good luck JJ - karma always wins in the end...

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Top Oil Trader said:

up 8k for the day. waited for the perfect long went in and it zoomed straight up as i expected. wasnt even home, out watching a game, when i left was up 175 now 8k

Up 15k for the night. I Didnt even wait for thr perfect long because i have a "special edge" and it straight up as a rocket. I wasn't even awake. When I went to sleep i was 420 ( blazzing it up) now 15k. 

I mean, I Dont even know what the hell I went long on! It was the first instrument I saw. Thats how powerful my special edge is. 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok so after some thought i had 2 plans. either start   teaching how the day trading realy works. i have watched many teachers some descent but not good, but  most are clueless and use old charts to teach on,  on how things work. to compete with them  would mean charging 200 bucks a month and teaching staff that can teach others, too much headache, 

so the other path is work alone, just create an account where people can simply follow the trades. I hope to do 1 with the currencies the majors, so 1 account for each. and then i hope to do  one for wti, brent and the others so maybe 7 accounts. will be hard work. This way i dont need to comment what why how. and i may do some on the equities markets after all  they all have their same style. Once i do that i expect to make about 1 mill a month at least just in commissions, from the big banks, who will be sending their clients to me, and eventually this should lead me to open up a hedgefund where in 1 account i can trade a couple of instruments some short some long, by then noone will be able to see the trades until months later. i now have access to somone who knows all the hedgefunds who told me, prove to me you can do it, and the money will come very fast, more than you  can handle.

to start the small accountn, i just need to open each acct with 5k since i will be trading just 1 contract in each, to keep risks low for everyone.

so 7  x 5 about 35k in capital to start. i expect each account to grow at least 200% a year. i have one acct that already was up 240% just in 1 month, so doing 200% a year will be working while asleep.

this is my plan hope i can kick it off this week.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

have already spoke to some of the largest they said give us something   if good, we send it to anyone we know, u make money on the acct and from commissions. cos like this exists all over europe, saudi arabia, us (less so since more  restrictive on customers), asia etc. and i think this route is less hectic, no calls,  noone to explain things too. to me its like 100x harder to unlock a phone than to trade crude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Top Oil Trader said:

have already spoke to some of the largest they said give us something   if good, we send it to anyone we know, u make money on the acct and from commissions. cos like this exists all over europe, saudi arabia, us (less so since more  restrictive on customers), asia etc. and i think this route is less hectic, no calls,  noone to explain things too. to me its like 100x harder to unlock a phone than to trade crude.

I have a special edge on unlocking phones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Top Oil Trader said:

ok so after some thought i had 2 plans. either start   teaching how the day trading realy works. i have watched many teachers some descent but not good, but  most are clueless and use old charts to teach on,  on how things work. to compete with them  would mean charging 200 bucks a month and teaching staff that can teach others, too much headache, 

so the other path is work alone, just create an account where people can simply follow the trades. I hope to do 1 with the currencies the majors, so 1 account for each. and then i hope to do  one for wti, brent and the others so maybe 7 accounts. will be hard work. This way i dont need to comment what why how. and i may do some on the equities markets after all  they all have their same style. Once i do that i expect to make about 1 mill a month at least just in commissions, from the big banks, who will be sending their clients to me, and eventually this should lead me to open up a hedgefund where in 1 account i can trade a couple of instruments some short some long, by then noone will be able to see the trades until months later. i now have access to somone who knows all the hedgefunds who told me, prove to me you can do it, and the money will come very fast, more than you  can handle.

to start the small accountn, i just need to open each acct with 5k since i will be trading just 1 contract in each, to keep risks low for everyone.

so 7  x 5 about 35k in capital to start. i expect each account to grow at least 200% a year. i have one acct that already was up 240% just in 1 month, so doing 200% a year will be working while asleep.

this is my plan hope i can kick it off this week.

 

Gay plan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My new hobbie is to troll mr jj.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi I'm Udara Hemachandra  M.A student in IR and I"m interested in  Historical research as well . happy to join .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Top Oil Trader said:

ok so after some thought i had 2 plans. either start   teaching how the day trading realy works. i have watched many teachers some descent but not good, but  most are clueless and use old charts to teach on,  on how things work. to compete with them  would mean charging 200 bucks a month and teaching staff that can teach others, too much headache, 

so the other path is work alone, just create an account where people can simply follow the trades. I hope to do 1 with the currencies the majors, so 1 account for each. and then i hope to do  one for wti, brent and the others so maybe 7 accounts. will be hard work. This way i dont need to comment what why how. and i may do some on the equities markets after all  they all have their same style. Once i do that i expect to make about 1 mill a month at least just in commissions, from the big banks, who will be sending their clients to me, and eventually this should lead me to open up a hedgefund where in 1 account i can trade a couple of instruments some short some long, by then noone will be able to see the trades until months later. i now have access to somone who knows all the hedgefunds who told me, prove to me you can do it, and the money will come very fast, more than you  can handle.

to start the small accountn, i just need to open each acct with 5k since i will be trading just 1 contract in each, to keep risks low for everyone.

so 7  x 5 about 35k in capital to start. i expect each account to grow at least 200% a year. i have one acct that already was up 240% just in 1 month, so doing 200% a year will be working while asleep.

this is my plan hope i can kick it off this week.

 

JJ - this is old news buddy... i have a VPS running 24/7 with trade copier EA running various strategies on all sorts of things in different accounts. How about you send me your signal and ill test it on my demo account. If after 1 month its in profit - ill have confidence in the quality of your signal and ill start trading it in my real account at which time ill happily pay you 10% of the profits it generates. Hows that mate ? Real money in your pocket. What have you got to loose? Put your money where your mouth is - I AM.

What say you?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, catch22 said:

JJ - this is old news buddy... i have a VPS running 24/7 with trade copier EA running various strategies on all sorts of things in different accounts. How about you send me your signal and ill test it on my demo account. If after 1 month its in profit - ill have confidence in the quality of your signal and ill start trading it in my real account at which time ill happily pay you 10% of the profits it generates. Hows that mate ? Real money in your pocket. What have you got to loose? Put your money where your mouth is - I AM.

What say you?

He doesn't have money to put anywhere

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know - but he doesnt have to. All he has to do is PROVE HIS CREDIBILITY via 1 month on a demo account. If his magic system works - ill happily pay for it. Until then - noone in their right mind would allow someone with zero credibility to trade their real money. So basically im saying - prove it or go blow your horn elsewhere because WE DONT BUY THIS NONSENSE...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/1/2018 at 2:15 PM, catch22 said:

JJ, If you think you know more about oil than many others, open an account and let us follow your transactions. I do believe you have good ideas, but I know of zero companies that guarantee profits. Not even over a longer term. If you get it 51% right, or more, you are in business. In this case I sign up and pay for it. Looking forward to your initiative. I trade on fundamentals so I am willing to subscribe to  paid technical analysis that does more that connecting top/bottom lines, macd, dmi, psi, gap-up and gap-down. We need added value.

NN indeed highlights that testing would help the credibility and please give us some more info on how apply money management, as this is crucial to minimize losses. loosing 50% on 10K, you have to compensate by 200%....

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.