Saudi Aramco Can't Pay Salaries? UAE/Saudi Halt 3 Projects of $243 Billion?

Presented without comment, for your consideration.  Season with salt as necessary.

19 Banks Merge, Etihad, Mubadala Can't Pay Back Debt, Aramco Can't Pay Salaries, UAE/Saudi Halt 3 Projects of $243 Billion, $11 Billion Bail Out For Bahrain & Jordan

... Things are so bad on 4 Oct 2018 in Saudi that although the King of Saudi cancelled the plan for Aramco IPO last month (which also we had predicted that it will never happen) and now Aramco has no money to pay salaries.
 
What better proof than an actual video of police shooting on hundreds of Aramco employees on 3 Oct 2018 who were protesting over unpaid salaries.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Presented without comment, for your consideration.  Season with salt as necessary.

19 Banks Merge, Etihad, Mubadala Can't Pay Back Debt, Aramco Can't Pay Salaries, UAE/Saudi Halt 3 Projects of $243 Billion, $11 Billion Bail Out For Bahrain & Jordan

... Things are so bad on 4 Oct 2018 in Saudi that although the King of Saudi cancelled the plan for Aramco IPO last month (which also we had predicted that it will never happen) and now Aramco has no money to pay salaries.
 
What better proof than an actual video of police shooting on hundreds of Aramco employees on 3 Oct 2018 who were protesting over unpaid salaries.
 

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1383701/business-economy

 

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1383156/business-economy

 

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1382701/business-economy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Presented without comment, for your consideration.  Season with salt as necessary.

19 Banks Merge, Etihad, Mubadala Can't Pay Back Debt, Aramco Can't Pay Salaries, UAE/Saudi Halt 3 Projects of $243 Billion, $11 Billion Bail Out For Bahrain & Jordan

... Things are so bad on 4 Oct 2018 in Saudi that although the King of Saudi cancelled the plan for Aramco IPO last month (which also we had predicted that it will never happen) and now Aramco has no money to pay salaries.
 
What better proof than an actual video of police shooting on hundreds of Aramco employees on 3 Oct 2018 who were protesting over unpaid salaries.
 

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1383581/business-economy

 

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1368456/business-economy

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Presented without comment, for your consideration.  Season with salt as necessary.

19 Banks Merge, Etihad, Mubadala Can't Pay Back Debt, Aramco Can't Pay Salaries, UAE/Saudi Halt 3 Projects of $243 Billion, $11 Billion Bail Out For Bahrain & Jordan

... Things are so bad on 4 Oct 2018 in Saudi that although the King of Saudi cancelled the plan for Aramco IPO last month (which also we had predicted that it will never happen) and now Aramco has no money to pay salaries.
 
What better proof than an actual video of police shooting on hundreds of Aramco employees on 3 Oct 2018 who were protesting over unpaid salaries.
 

Re. the bank mergers and mergers of petchem companies etc, it is not necessarily because of financial failure , companies merge and grow all the time, streamline their operations, productions, sales, supply, workers, resources, consolidation etc.

Regarding the "crises" in KSA elsewhere in the region, who has been there recently or has boots on the ground so to speak of business operations, employees etc? they will know what is going on the ground..

Will post details soon...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ceo_energemsier said:

"Arab News" strikes me as a Saudi version of CNN.  Get a load of this PR fluff ($2 trillion?  *eye roll*)

“I believe late 2020, early 2021,” he said, referring to the timing of the IPO. “The investor will decide the price on the day. I believe it will be above $2 trillion. Because it will be huge.”

 

Like I said, reminds me of the infotainment of CNN.

Arab News is an English-language daily newspaper published in Saudi Arabia. It is published from Riyadh. The target audiences of the paper which is published in broadsheet are businessmen, executives and diplomats.

Arab News was founded in Jeddah on 20 April 1975 by Hisham Hafiz and his brother Mohammad Hafiz. It was the first English-language daily newspaper published in Saudi Arabia. Arab News is also the first publication of SRPC. The daily was jointly named by Kamal Adham, Hisham Hafiz and Turki bin Faisal.

The paper is one of twenty-nine publications published by Saudi Research and Publishing Company (SRPC), a subsidiary of Saudi Research and Marketing Group (SRMG). The chairman of SRMG and therefore, Arab News is Turki bin Salman Al Saud.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

"Arab News" strikes me as a Saudi version of CNN.  Get a load of this PR fluff ($2 trillion?  *eye roll*)

“I believe late 2020, early 2021,” he said, referring to the timing of the IPO. “The investor will decide the price on the day. I believe it will be above $2 trillion. Because it will be huge.”

 

Like I said, reminds me of the infotainment of CNN.

Arab News is an English-language daily newspaper published in Saudi Arabia. It is published from Riyadh. The target audiences of the paper which is published in broadsheet are businessmen, executives and diplomats.

Arab News was founded in Jeddah on 20 April 1975 by Hisham Hafiz and his brother Mohammad Hafiz. It was the first English-language daily newspaper published in Saudi Arabia. Arab News is also the first publication of SRPC. The daily was jointly named by Kamal Adham, Hisham Hafiz and Turki bin Faisal.

The paper is one of twenty-nine publications published by Saudi Research and Publishing Company (SRPC), a subsidiary of Saudi Research and Marketing Group (SRMG). The chairman of SRMG and therefore, Arab News is Turki bin Salman Al Saud.

We know who Turki Bin Salman Al SAud is and Kamal Adham is (was) the "General" Kamal Adham

Arab News is a mouth piece of the KSA, but they have good info.

And for the info obtained, the incident was not at all involving employees of Aramco. As was mentioned by Justin, construction crew for unrelated companies.

I highly doubt Aramco would not pay their employees, perhaps some unscrupulous sub contractors may screw their own TCN's workers , which is fairly common thru out the GCC.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Presented without comment, for your consideration.  Season with salt as necessary.

19 Banks Merge, Etihad, Mubadala Can't Pay Back Debt, Aramco Can't Pay Salaries, UAE/Saudi Halt 3 Projects of $243 Billion, $11 Billion Bail Out For Bahrain & Jordan

... Things are so bad on 4 Oct 2018 in Saudi that although the King of Saudi cancelled the plan for Aramco IPO last month (which also we had predicted that it will never happen) and now Aramco has no money to pay salaries.
 
What better proof than an actual video of police shooting on hundreds of Aramco employees on 3 Oct 2018 who were protesting over unpaid salaries.
 

So, will they unionize soon?  LOL!  Sorry, that's just plain insensitive.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

"Arab News" strikes me as a Saudi version of CNN.  Get a load of this PR fluff ($2 trillion?  *eye roll*)

“I believe late 2020, early 2021,” he said, referring to the timing of the IPO. “The investor will decide the price on the day. I believe it will be above $2 trillion. Because it will be huge.”

 

Like I said, reminds me of the infotainment of CNN.

Arab News is an English-language daily newspaper published in Saudi Arabia. It is published from Riyadh. The target audiences of the paper which is published in broadsheet are businessmen, executives and diplomats.

Arab News was founded in Jeddah on 20 April 1975 by Hisham Hafiz and his brother Mohammad Hafiz. It was the first English-language daily newspaper published in Saudi Arabia. Arab News is also the first publication of SRPC. The daily was jointly named by Kamal Adham, Hisham Hafiz and Turki bin Faisal.

The paper is one of twenty-nine publications published by Saudi Research and Publishing Company (SRPC), a subsidiary of Saudi Research and Marketing Group (SRMG). The chairman of SRMG and therefore, Arab News is Turki bin Salman Al Saud.

So it's like the China Daily.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

So, will they unionize soon?  LOL!  Sorry, that's just plain insensitive.

Insensitively funny! LOL

Lets see unions in that part of the world!!!

Some other bits of info. In that part of the Kingdom, Easter Province, Al Hasa , the majority of the population is Shiite and from time to time , they get excited and incited by words from the other side of their pond,  into doing things and carrying out some threats and violence.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May be full stopp production -Oil to 300

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These are false articles...I traced them to their core source in Tehran.  I worked with Saudi Aramco for over 13 years, 8 of which were in Project Management.  Construction contractor owners sometimes keep the progress payments from Aramco and do not pay their workers.  The Royal family has been and will continue to work hard to weed out this type of corruption.  This is a false article from Iran with an aim to curtail investment in Saudi Arabia.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, txwylie said:

These are false articles...I traced them to their core source in Tehran.  I worked with Saudi Aramco for over 13 years, 8 of which were in Project Management.  Construction contractor owners sometimes keep the progress payments from Aramco and do not pay their workers.  The Royal family has been and will continue to work hard to weed out this type of corruption.  This is a false article from Iran with an aim to curtail investment in Saudi Arabia.

Agreed, see my post above re. the Eastern province and the Shiites and their connection to the shores across their lil pond

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites