rich20509

Could Someone Give Me Insights on the Future of Renewable Energy?

(edited)

Hello there,

As I am very much interested for a thoughtful discussion about the future of renewable energy. With the world's focus increasingly shifting towards sustainable energy sources, I believe it's crucial to understand the challenges, trends, and innovations driving this transition.

A few things I wish to know like:

What are the current market trends shaping the renewable energy sector? How do you foresee these trends evolving in the coming years?

What are the latest technological innovations in renewable energy? How are these innovations impacting the efficiency and affordability of renewable energy solutions?

How do policy decisions and regulations influence the adoption of renewable energy? What policies do you think are necessary to accelerate the transition to renewable energy?

What impact is the global shift towards renewable energy having on geopolitics, economies, and the environment?

Any guidance or assistance would be greatly appreciated and looking forward to some healthy discussions.

Thankyou in advance.

Edited by Selva
External link

Rich

See below for latest trends on energy mix and forecasts

Renewables - Energy System - IEA

The renewable breakthroughs in tech are too numerous to note here, I suggest research each sector, solar, wind, hydro, wave, geothermal, hydrogen, nuclear fission and fusion etc etc

Youll be aware that many countries will be banning ICE vehicles and there are many incentives to "go green" both for Joe public and also industry. ESG like it or loathe it will also play a part.

Obviously COP (conference of the parties) is now naming and shaming those countries that break their pledges on climate change but are driving change slowly. Political pressure from Western countries in particular is a factor and probably why China (the main polluter) is doing things like this now.

How China Became the World’s Leader on Renewable Energy - Yale E360

China expects to achieve its 2030 wind and solar ambitions ahead of schedule in 2025 | AFRY

China’s MASSIVE Desert Project Is About To Change The World - Undecided with Matt Ferrell (undecidedmf.com)

Hope some of this helps.

• Haha 1

On 4/15/2024 at 2:43 PM, rich20509 said:

As I am very much interested for a thoughtful discussion about the future of renewable energy. With the world's focus increasingly shifting towards sustainable energy sources, I believe it's crucial to understand the challenges, trends, and innovations driving this transition.

A few things I wish to know like:

What are the current market trends shaping the renewable energy sector? How do you foresee these trends evolving in the coming years?

Those are big topics but if you shift the focus back to world energy consumption you will quickly realise that renewables, apart from hydro, are just bit players in energy. A glance at any of the consumption figures for oil, natural gas and coal show that the rate of growth has barely slowed. This is because various countries such as China and India - two of the three top emitters - are still building coal fired power plants. India has shown no interest in green rhetoric, while China pays lip service.

Go and look at the article on China quoted by Rob Plant. The first one. This is typical of the misinformation in this sector - although the article, to its credit, admits that the country's emissions have increased. Note that it talks about installed capacity of renewables. To get an idea of the effective output of wind farms you have to discount the installed capacity by two thirds (wind comes and goes). For solar you discount by 80 per cent (only work in daylight and then only at top capacity during noon on a cloudless day). Now look at the figure for more than 70 power cent of power still coming from fossil fuels. If you add in the power from hydro of which there is a lot in China (three Gorges dam and many others), not much at all is coming from wind and solar. This share might be increasing but remember that China's demand for power is also increasing fast. No wonder they're building more coal plants.

The US has switched mostly from coal to gas for power production, thanks to fracking, but mostly renewables are being adopted by hard-line democrat states who are paying the price. A handful of advanced countries have also tried aggressive adoption of such technologies, the two largest being the UK and Germany. Both have very high power prices as a result and Germany is deindustrialising, although for the later that is in part due to a lunatic decision to also abandon its nuclear power plants.

Despite all the advances referred to by Rob Plant, renewables cannot provide a stable power supply, and that is proving a huge problem for the sector. In fact it is insurmountable.

There is much more to say but time for me to move on. For some of the debate I refer you to David Blackmon's blog.  Its actually subscription but some parts are free. Hope that helps.

• Downvote 3

2 hours ago, markslawson said:

Note that it talks about installed capacity of renewables. To get an idea of the effective output of wind farms you have to discount the installed capacity by two thirds (wind comes and goes).

China wishes it achieved a capacity factor or 33% on their wind turbines... By their OWN published numbers It is 25% capacity factor.  Average capacity factor in the USA  even with all those ancient wind turbines is ~40%.  All new wind turbines have a capacity factor ~50%.   Europe has an average capacity factor of ~30%-->35%(region dependent of course) in their wind turbines where their new ones achieve 40% or so.  Only a few RARE new ocean placement wind turbines in Europe have now hit 50%. 

Solar is a joke anywhere not named a desert, but at least those in the tropic zone have a chance.  The problem?  Winter, or seasonal rainy season for several months dropping output by at least 2/3 from whatever it was before.  What is humorous is the Middle east with all its oil actually could go Solar along with Australia of course as they can average 10 hours of sun a day so "only" HAHAHAHA need battery backup of 20 hours or so. Of course you need more due to a thing called storms... but hey, one can dream of utopia right...

• Great Response! 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, footeab@yahoo.com said:

Solar is a joke anywhere not named a desert, but at least those in the tropic zone have a chance.  The problem?  Winter, or seasonal rainy season for several months dropping output by at least 2/3 from whatever it was before.  What is humorous is the Middle east with all its oil actually could go Solar along with Australia of course as they can average 10 hours of sun a day so "only" HAHAHAHA need battery backup of 20 hours or so. Of course you need more due to a thing called storms... but hey, one can dream of utopia right...

In hot areas a lot of electricity goes to running air conditioners.  You might only need 2/3rds the power on a cool / cloudy day.  On very hot sunny days the panels produce lots of electricity at the same time as peak AC demand.  You don't need to run AC all night, so not as much storage is needed as you portray.

Edited by TailingsPond
  • Like 1

Florida is sub-tropical, and about half of the electricity used is for A/C.  The solar panel max output perfectly overlaps with all that demand.

"Florida’s residential sector, where more than 9 in 10 households use electricity for home heating and air conditioning, consumes more than half (54%) of the electricity used in Florida"

http://floridaenergy.ufl.edu/florida-energy-facts/

(edited)

3 hours ago, markslawson said:

Those are big topics but if you shift the focus back to world energy consumption you will quickly realize that renewables, apart from hydro, are just bit players in energy.        

In the USA, hydro generation had been exceeded by wind generation in 2020.

Solar is currently about a match to Hydro.

"Bit players"??

Title.jpg

Edited by turbguy

Solar at least adheres to KISS assuming you get a VERY large inverter and only use a small fraction of its claimed Wattage throughput with proper cooling exceeding spec as all the inverter manufacturers are liars.  As long as your remember that, solar can work--> where it is sunny.  A good portion of the world is sunny.  Still not a universal solution so will always be a bit side piece.

• Upvote 2

(edited)

7 hours ago, markslawson said:

The US has switched mostly from coal to gas for power production, thanks to fracking, but mostly renewables are being adopted by hard-line democrat states

You've never been to Texas then!

In 5 years there's been a huge increase in wind and a huge reduction in coal.

I think we'll all agree Texas is very much a red state and definitely NOT a "hard-line democrat state".

In 2023, wind represented 28.6 percent of Texas energy generation, second to natural gas (41.8 percent). There are 239 wind-related projects in Texas and more than 15,300 wind turbines, the most of any state. Texas wind power generation surpassed the state's nuclear generation in 2014 and coal-fired generation in 2020.

How the Texas power grid is changing, according to 6 charts (houstonchronicle.com)

image.thumb.png.44cc634eebdbf97a14c803f82ebf158b.png

Edited by Rob Plant
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, markslawson said:

Despite all the advances referred to by Rob Plant, renewables cannot provide a stable power supply, and that is proving a huge problem for the sector. In fact it is insurmountable.

Rich the statement above is opinion only when you look into some facts then you will see for example FF made up only 33% of the total power generation in the UK last year.

image.thumb.png.e9ebc73bbcc0d0f4ff3d5b05398f822d.png

• Upvote 1

the past week in the UK

image.thumb.png.75be2147443442ea2fdeaff051055efc.png

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, turbguy said:

In the USA, hydro generation had been exceeded by wind generation in 2020.

Solar is currently about a match to Hydro.

"Bit players"??

Turbguy - you can quote all the carefully selected statistics you want. Globally solar and wind are bit players. End of story. I am surprised, however, that hydro does not have more of a showing in the figures but what may be happening is that hydro, along with the gas plants, are being adjusted to accommodate the output of the other two. Hydro is excellent at load following - that is, adjusting its output to accommodate changes in grid supply, as are some forms of gas plant. Remember that the grids have to be run to accommodate increasing supplies of unreliable, intermittent power in advanced countries. Its a different story in countries like China and India.. anyway, hope that helps.    

• Downvote 1

(edited)

On 4/17/2024 at 6:42 PM, markslawson said:

Such a defeatist attitude.  There is no "fact" that green energy issues are insurmountable.

Mark should disclose that he wrote a low-quality book about how green energy will fail.  He is the epitome of biased; a self-proclaimed expert.

I would bet good money his predictions from 2012 were very far off from reality.

https://www.amazon.ca/Guide-Climate-Change-Lunacy/dp/1921421428

Joke publisher.

https://www.connorcourtpublishing.com.au/

Edited by TailingsPond

16 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

You've never been to Texas then!

In 5 years there's been a huge increase in wind and a huge reduction in coal.

I think we'll all agree Texas is very much a red state and definitely NOT a "hard-line democrat state".

Oh yes! Texas is a major exception to the broad trend of renewables boosting power prices and plunging everyone into poverty - and its Republican. I'm glad you brought it up. Because of its geography it is ideally placed to supply renewable energy to other states trying to meet renewable targets. It is an absolute bonanza to farmers. They have a truly Republican attitude to making money as I understand it and, oh yes, it has something to do with climate. Along the way a lot of wind is sold to the local grid which is all well and good. However, there are limits to wind production in what is one part of a very large country and I might point out in passing that Texas also produces a huge amount of oil. I recall reading somewhere that it if was an independent country it would be the fourth largest oil producer. They produce stuff that others want to buy.

You quote the UK grid. Yes after vast efforts, huge sums of money and sky-high power prices the UK managed to generate one third of its power from renewables in one year. I said in the original post that countries like UK and Germany have adopted renewables at great cost. You can add Spain, Ireland and Denmark to the list. Doesn't alter what I said. You still need a lot of conventional power on standby to back it up, and China and India and the emerging Asian powers don't bother with the stuff much. Oh yes, I forgot to mention, in China they don't build renewables and coal powered plants over any concern about power supply and/or climate. They are built for party political reasons. Regional bosses want to look good to the central HQ, or to meet a quota of some sort. It leads to bizarre results.

Anyway, hope that helps.        

(edited)

The dude over 10 years ago.... fossil human.  His ideas will soon die with him.

mark l shit.png

Edited by TailingsPond

7 minutes ago, TailingsPond said:

Such a defeatist attitude.  There is no "fact" that green energy issues are insurmountable.

Mark should disclose that he wrote a low-quality book about how green energy will fail.  He is the epitome of biased; a self-proclaimed expert.

I would bet good money his predictions from 2012 were very far off from reality.

No  actually my book was pretty close, but hanks for the publicity. Sorry but it is a fact. After a lot of effort they are no closer to a 24-hour renewables generator than they were when I wrote that book.  

• Haha 1

(edited)

6 minutes ago, markslawson said:

No[,] actually my book was pretty close[;] but hanks for the publicity. Sorry[,] but it is a fact. After a lot of effort they are no closer to a 24-hour renewables generator than they were when I wrote that book.  

You might sell a book!  You can "hank" me later. :)

You do not decide what the facts are.

Try again.

ward antilogic.jpg

Edited by TailingsPond
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, markslawson said:

No  actually my book was pretty close,

Send me a pdf.

If it is anything close to reality I will push your book for you.

(edited)

4 hours ago, markslawson said:

Turbguy - you can quote all the carefully selected statistics you want. Globally solar and wind are bit players. End of story. I am surprised, however, that hydro does not have more of a showing in the figures but what may be happening is that hydro, along with the gas plants, are being adjusted to accommodate the output of the other two. Hydro is excellent at load following - that is, adjusting its output to accommodate changes in grid supply, as are some forms of gas plant. Remember that the grids have to be run to accommodate increasing supplies of unreliable, intermittent power in advanced countries. Its a different story in countries like China and India.. anyway, hope that helps.    

"Carefully selected" facts, if you will.  If you have info that contradicts my facts, let's hear them.

I agree, Hydro generation is good at being flexible about load cycling, except for the typical rough-running load bands of Francis units that operators typically strive to avoid.  I have limited experience with Kaplan turbines.  Those do have more moving parts.  Pelton turbines require very high heads to be chosen for a site.  There are also other considerations, such as downstream flow requirements.  It's all in the license for the facility.

You know why?

Hydro generation happens to have access to a HUGE "battery", build by the efforts of man, and "charged" by the sun

This discounts Pumped Storage Hydro generation, those are charged by man's multiple "other sources", typically NUCLEAR, which does NOT cycle (at least, not very much).

Run-of-river Hydro (typically Kaplan) may not be able to cycle load, as that depends on the current state of the selected river.

(As an aside, I wonder how many chemical batteries would fill Lake Mead).

Generators are dispatched based on MONEY!

The cheapest bid gets to run first (except Nuclear, they are given "special consideration" for valid physics/safety reasons and run pedal-to-the-metal 24 x 7).

Since solar and wind and hydro are really cheap, they get priority.

BTW, have you ever had the opportunity to repair a wicket gate shear pin?

Also, you do know that ERCOT doesn't export much power.  If they did, then they would be federally regulated.

Edited by turbguy

6 hours ago, TailingsPond said:

You might sell a book!  You can "hank" me later. :)

You do not decide what the facts are.

Try again.

Of course I don't decide what the facts are - I just point to the obvious. They've been trying to get renewable generators that work 24 hours for decades and a lot of money has been wasted. They're managed to get some solar towers and the like to work through the night using molten salt to store the heat (not table salt - a combination of materials) but its not really replicable at scale and its not reliable. The molten salt approach isn't used much now. Trying to overcome volatility by spreading out the wind towers also doesn't work. Silly attempts at copy correction of my posts or even sillier diagrams won't overcome this reality. If you want a more up to date book, incidentally, try 

DARK AGES
The looming destruction of the Australian power grid

Mark Lawson

Paperback, 120 pages, $22.95

Published in April 2023

Otherwise if you're going to be insulting then I'll leave you to it.    

2 hours ago, turbguy said:

"Carefully selected" facts, if you will.  If you have info that contradicts my facts, let's hear them.

I agree, Hydro generation is good at being flexible about load cycling, except for the typical rough-running load bands of Francis units that operators typically strive to avoid.  I have limited experience with Kaplan turbines.  Those do have more moving parts.  Pelton turbines require very high heads to be chosen for a site.  There are also other considerations, such as downstream flow requirements.  It's all in the license for the facility.

Turbguy - I'm well aware of pumped hydro facilities and their advantages as a sort-of water battery. The problem is building enough of them at anything less than ruinous cost to buffer against times when there are heat waves/cold snaps and no wind/sun. As for being a bit player of course renewables still are - I pointed out in the original post that some of the advanced countries, such as the UK and Germany, are destroying their economies by adopting renewables. The US is somewhat too diverse for a any one administration to ruin it with renewables - otherwise look at what's happening in China and India and the emerging Asian economies, Japan and Korea. Sorry, but what I said stands. Now as you seem to be becoming hysterical I'll leave you too it.  Take care.   

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, markslawson said:

Oh yes! Texas is a major exception to the broad trend of renewables boosting power prices and plunging everyone into poverty - and its Republican. I'm glad you brought it up. Because of its geography it is ideally placed to supply renewable energy to other states trying to meet renewable targets. It is an absolute bonanza to farmers. They have a truly Republican attitude to making money as I understand it and, oh yes, it has something to do with climate. Along the way a lot of wind is sold to the local grid which is all well and good. However, there are limits to wind production in what is one part of a very large country and I might point out in passing that Texas also produces a huge amount of oil. I recall reading somewhere that it if was an independent country it would be the fourth largest oil producer. They produce stuff that others want to buy.

You quote the UK grid. Yes after vast efforts, huge sums of money and sky-high power prices the UK managed to generate one third of its power from renewables in one year. I said in the original post that countries like UK and Germany have adopted renewables at great cost. You can add Spain, Ireland and Denmark to the list. Doesn't alter what I said. You still need a lot of conventional power on standby to back it up, and China and India and the emerging Asian powers don't bother with the stuff much. Oh yes, I forgot to mention, in China they don't build renewables and coal powered plants over any concern about power supply and/or climate. They are built for party political reasons. Regional bosses want to look good to the central HQ, or to meet a quota of some sort. It leads to bizarre results.

Anyway, hope that helps.        

Yes that does help Mark thanks!

It confirms to me that you have absolutely no clue about the garbage you keep spouting!

Myself ,Tailingspond, Turbguy and Notsonice all post with articles that state facts of what has happened in the main disproving entirely your biased standpoint. Your posts consists of a lot of diatribe (as above) either not backed up by any articles or facts or backed up by some whacko's opinion.

Rich asked for some insight (clue this needs to be backed up by facts and science) not your own personal opinions

(edited)

1 hour ago, markslawson said:

DARK AGES
The looming destruction of the Australian power grid

Mark Lawson

Paperback, 120 pages, $22.95

Wow 

How many have you sold?

I found it on Amazon its been on there since April fools day 2023, (quite appropriately in my view), there are no reviews whatsoever on there so I'm guessing its not exactly racing off the shelves!

image.thumb.png.fcbc4a963872350578cd3b928b43a647.png

image.png

No need to thank me for the free publicity either 😉

Edited by Rob Plant
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

Yes that does help Mark thanks!

It confirms to me that you have absolutely no clue about the garbage you keep spouting!

Myself ,Tailingspond, Turbguy and Notsonice all post with articles that state facts of what has happened in the main disproving entirely your biased standpoint. Your posts consists of a lot of diatribe (as above) either not backed up by any articles or facts or backed up by some whacko's opinion.

7 hours ago, turbguy said:

Carefully selected" facts, if you will.  If you have info that contradicts my facts, let's hear them.

You know why?

10 hours ago, TailingsPond said:

Send me a pdf.

If it is anything close to reality I will push your book for you.

Here is an article I wrote for the Australian edition of the UK magazine the Spectator. It occurred to me to send it on to give you guys an idea of the vast problems faced by the green movement. Instead of this silly point scoring, especially by Rob Plant, you may care to read what is actually happening. I won't bother to reply to any more grumbles. Leave it with you.

Oil powers on 

Just stop protests

Mark Lawson

Despite decades of endless shrieking over emissions, Just Stop Oil protests blocking peak hour traffic to the fury of commuters, children crying over supposedly lost futures and major energy companies being publicly scorned, fossil fuel production is powering ahead.
After the hiatus of the Covid years of 2021 and 2022 all of the major sectors - coal, gas and oil - recovered strongly in 2023 and have shown no signs of looking back. Oil production in particular has reached new highs with producers in the US easily defying the best efforts of the Biden administration to hamper the industry to push production far past that of Saudi Arabia.
The one industry analysts expect to slow down in anyway is that of coal. London-based consultancy GlobalData estimated that a touch over 8.9 million tonnes of coal was produced worldwide in 2023, representing an annual growth rate of 1.9 per cent, after the sector’s dramatic recovery in 2022. The consultancy expects that modest annual increase to gradually fade to zero by 2030, with one factor being increasing competition from renewables although other sources point to gas taking over sections of the energy market from coal.
Analysts certainly expect the global gas market to power ahead this year. In 2023 global gas demand – which includes the export side, ship borne LNG – increased 0.5 per cent, but this year the International Energy Agency expects the market to grow by 2.5 per cent to 100 billion cubic metres in 2024.
IEA figures also indicate that the demand for oil increased by about 2.3 per cent to 101.7 million barrels per day in 2023, with a further comparatively modest increase of perhaps one per cent for this year. (OPEC forecasts for this year growth are double that of the IEA, while the US Energy Information Agency expects more than one per cent).
Whatever the overall growth rate the US is a stand-out success story with the EIA announcing in March that in the last few months of 2023 US monthly national production was the highest ever recorded for any nation.
The US Federal government has tried to hold the industry back, but commentators point out that very little of the oil production is on Federal land. As far as America is concerned the Paris treaty is only a presidential agreement rather than a binding treaty as such, meaning that the states are not on bound by it. Oil and mineral rights are also held by land owners, rather than by the government which is the case in Australia, and the land owners are usually only too happy to get rich by selling.
With the Biden administration reduced to delaying tactics such as blocking permits for new pipelines and the industry busy innovating to increase the productivity of wells, production has grown so much that if the State of Texas was a separate country then it would the world’s fourth largest oil producer.        
 Commentators have also pointed gleefully to the Obama-era repeal of a law that prevented the export of oil. Most of the oil produced from fracking is “lighter” than the oil from conventional wells – it is less dense with fewer of the heavier hydrocarbons and less sulphur than regular crude. This makes it more valuable but it was not easy to refine all the industry’s growing production in American refineries geared to the heavier crude. The change in the law meant that the locally produced oil could be sent to overseas refineries.
There is considerable commentary on why fossil fuel production is expanding. Gas production last year was hampered by Russian attempts to use gas exports as a weapon in its fight against the Ukraine while this year’s winter is expected to be colder. China, which digs up half the world’s production of coal, wants to reduce its dependence on imported coal. Demand is increasing in Asia, China and India, while falling off in Europe, and so on.
In other words the very active climate movement has done little more than simply change around demand patterns and perhaps reduce the overall rate of growth in fossil fuel consumption by making advanced nations, such as the UK and Germany, poorer. Covid shutdowns did far more to demand.
As for the local numbers, according to the GlobalEconomy.com Australia is on track to consume about 1.11 million barrels of oil per day this year, as opposed to 998,000 in 2007 – a comparatively modest per year increase but not the complete reversal that the die hard greens have been hoping for.
Nor are any of the feeble government electrification policies likely to reverse that trend. Along with a vehicle emissions standard designed to encourage the sales of electric and hybrid vehicles the government has made various announcements about funding for charging stations. In March the Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA) declared that it would tip $4.76 million into a Europcar Mobility Group project to install 256 chargers across at least 41 sites around Australia, including metropolitan hubs and regional locations – a pitifully small number, especially considering the horror stories now circulating about the difficulties of finding chargers in the US and Europe and how they are often out of action for one reason or another.
There are small numbers of electric buses on Australian roads already and the NSW government, to take one state, has announced that 1,200 will be in service by 2028, as a partial replacement for the 8,000 or so diesel and gas powered buses. To date the small number of e-buses in service do not seem to have caused any problems, unlike America where the media often reports individual counties that have bought e-buses with great fanfare only to find that the repairs are ruinous and the buses rarely run. One complicating factor not present in Australia is the freezing winters of the Northern US states. E-vehicles and freezing weather do not go well together. 
In any case, all these policies relate to passenger cars and buses which, if US figures are any guide, account for just half of Australia’s total oil consumption. The other half is consumed by freight transport and to date attempts to electrify freight transport have met with very little success. Oil consumption, in turn, represents around half of the national total energy use. 
All this means that decades of endless shrieking about emissions has done little more than reduce the rate of growth in the use of fossil fuels, if that, and net-zero remains an impossible dream. The protestors of Just Stop Oil should just stop. Apart from annoying commuters their actions are futile. 
Mark Lawson has written Dark Ages – the looming destruction of the Australian power grid (Connor Court) markslawson@optusnet.com.au 

• Haha 1

(edited)

45 minutes ago, markslawson said:

Instead of this silly point scoring, especially by Rob Plant,

Haha

i'm not point scoring as I couldnt give a toss pal, I'm correcting your factually incorrect analysis of pretty much everything you write about.

Again incredibly long narrative with bugger all to back it up.

45 minutes ago, markslawson said:

especially considering the horror stories now circulating about the difficulties of finding chargers in the US and Europe and how they are often out of action for one reason or another.

How many public charging points are there in the UK? At the end of March 2024, there were 59,590 electric vehicle charging points across the UK, across 32,322 charging locations. This represents a 47% increase in the total number of charging devices since March 2023.

Thats 1 per 272 households excluding all of the home charging points.

UK Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Market was valued at USD 612.42 million in 2022, and is predicted to reach USD 4986.0 million by 2030, with a CAGR of 30.7% from 2023 to 2030. Electric vehicle chargers are defined by the amount of energy delivered to the vehicle's battery per unit of time.

EU triples number of EV chargers in three years

https://balkangreenenergynews.com/eu-triples-number-of-ev-chargers-in-three-years/

Mark your outdated views and negativity on anything to do with renewables makes your the epic luddite.

I wish you well but if you cant see the world is changing around you then you have your head in the sand.

Your book isnt selling because nobody believes what you write.

Edited by Rob Plant