Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AK

Canceled

(edited)

Catch22 brings up a good point! I need to rethink this to make it a little easier/flexible. 

e @catch22 

@Osama@Dan Warnick

Edited by ATK

Hi Atk - please consider the rules to be a bit more flexible in terms of accommodating different types of trading styles- i dont think it can work the way you have it setup unless we are all trading options... or we dumb it down to a level which is not indicative of real trading.

For example - i dont take a position on oil just because its Monday. In fact, im not taking any positions on anything until after the midterm results are clear... after that - ill take a position when i see an opportunity, which could happen at any time, and ill post it here via screenshot.

Otherwise - all we can do is state at the start of the week whether we are long or short. If the price goes up, all of us who say long win and all who say short loose- as we all entered at the same time monday and exit at the same time friday!

It doesnt give us the possibility of being long for the start of the week and then once a TP price has been - getting out before it drops again.

In trading timing is everything - without precise timing for the type of trade - its not a challenge just a game of luck...

6 hours ago, ATK said:

Catch22 brings up a good point! I need to rethink this to make it a little easier/flexible. 

e @catch22 

@Osama@Dan Warnick

We just started a separate trading forum!